How would Texas look like if it was still part of Mexico?

Better or worse?

Attached: 0B48D9DA-7CB0-4196-A15E-2C33BBF768FB.png (1280x832, 182K)

Brown

North Mexico is historically underpopulated compared to southern mexico because it's a vast desert landscape

Texas became desirable because it's a big state which a lot of southerners moved to, then imported niggers, then imported beaners to work after niggers refused.

So without Houston and other colonists imported from America to get the initial interest going, Northernest Mexico (the America Southwest) would have hostile tribes like the Comanche waging guerilla war against the government from outposts in the desert, with tiny villages and cities.

It would basically be like most deserts worldwide- empty.

It would also end up similarly to Yucatan since the discovery of oil would make the redskin Comanches as rich as the Mayans.

Basically your country would have even more Indians than it already does, and they would have more oil so they'd probably bribe your politicians to fuck you in the ass a bit harder.

Worse. Are you retarded?

Worse.

Id rather give it back to Mexico than hand it over to California

Attached: 3F3A59BD-7418-4282-BA84-51260D92DAF7.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

Like Tijuana

It’s WHAT would Texas look like?! REEEEEEE
I’m sick of this highschook drop out grammar.

Pretty much the same as now.

Attached: 1554586186707.png (1026x1228, 56K)

The only thing I disagree on is that I believe if white Americans hadn't been imported to tame and settle Texas then it still wouldn't belong to Mexico. Mexico's government was just as dysfunctional back then as it was now, which was a major source of the Texas war for independence. None of the land that Mexico claimed was being settled and developed by Mexico, because they were simply unable to. Their population was dramatically less European than the United States' was at the time they were each formed. Something like 1.8 million Spaniards had come to the entirety of the Americas in roughly the time span from Columbus to Mexico's independence. The United States had 2.5 million Europeans just in 1776.

The injuns giving them such a hard time was one of the reasons they had to ask Americans to come in. They needed bodies. They just couldn't do anything with the the territory that we came to own but establish a few remote outposts. The U.S. wasn't exactly happy about this. All of this land just sitting there being claimed by someone with no reasonable hope to even do anything with it must have been like watching a 500 lb man call shotgun in a Volkswagen Beetle even though he can't pull himself out of bed because he just started a new diet.

They would have eventually had to withdraw completely, handing the and over to the displaced injuns, at which point the U.S. would have taken it anyway.

The comanche that lived in texas before the anglos came literally didn't answer to the mexican government so Santa Anna seizing power in the mid-1830s which caused the Texan Revolution would never have mattered to them and they'd have continued to rape and murder Mexicans with impunity

This, desu.
t. Fort Worth suburb resident

Considering how Mexicans behave today. Were the Nʉmʉnʉʉ correct?

Comanche were good bois who dindu nuffin.

Exactly.

Yeah, which is what I meant by saying that the injuns were giving them a hard time. They just couldn't fight them enough to settle Texas. We're in agreement. I don't believe there's any way that Mexico could have ever settled the lands that we ended up owning. The United States was composed of millions of Europeans united and accustomed to living under western laws and systems. Mexico had a relatively small European population that didn't try to outright conquer the land and it's been disorganized ever since.

Mexicans are the byproduct of Aztecs and a handful of Europeans dumb enough to settle in some of the worst land in all of the Americas. If they didn't lose the American southwest in two wars they started then the Comanche probably would have conquered them and whatever they created in the next 200 years would probably be better off than Mexico.

Greater Comancheria, what an interesting timeline that would've been.

It really would have been but I don't think realistic. The U.S. wanted those lands and if it was just a bunch of prairieniggers laying claim to it then they wouldn't have even had to on whoever owned it to start a war with them to take it. They'd have just taken it like Europeans did the rest of the U.S.

Theoretically, Comancheria could've been a buffer state between America and Mexico. All trespassers would've had their genitalia cut off for a Comanche dance or kept as wives regardless of gender.

>How would Texas look like if it was still part of Mexico?

Attached: 090121-mexico-city-dump-hmed-2p.grid-6x2.jpg (474x292, 33K)

>implying a fledgling America would have let a bunch of feather covered savages stop them from Manifest Destiny

Though maybe we could have given them like a continuous 20 mile wide strip between America and Mexico just to act as beaner repellant.

That's what I mean't like perhaps extending the U.S. and then giving the Comanche Northern Mexico. They were nomads who originated from the Great Basin so moving them there wouldn't have been as big issue.

That being said. I think Americans back then didn't think Mexicans as much as a threat especially the Anglo-Yankee Upper Class, for instance they were fine just letting Jews waltz in.

Attached: texico.png (1280x832, 171K)

Mexico was never a threat and Mexicans weren't either really. The border was never a big deal until after World War 2 when America was nearly the only western nation with an intact infrastructure and Mexico went the opposite direction. Illegal immigration wasn't even a thing then.

The U.S. was steadily 1-2% Hispanic for a century after Texas left Mexico. Those were the descendants of the Mexicans (mostly of Spanish blood) who chose to stay and join the U.S. when we gained their territories. I know a number of these people and they are legitimately assimilated. Lots of them I knew as a kid in the 80s stopped referring to their ancestors as Mexicans and as Spanish because they have an intense hatred for the Mexicans who have come in the last 7 decades or so. They're no more Mexican because of their ancestors than I am German because of mine. They know that not only are Mexicans coming to fuck up their beautiful country after their ancestors were smart enough to get away from them but they're now being associated with that trash by everyone else.

The Tejanos and Californios and Neomexicanos, they basically have slight Coahuiltecan, Pomo and Zuni ancestry and are loyal to the States rather than Mexico.

You can have it

Attached: fortworth.png (1761x915, 3.81M)