I LOOKED
AND THERE BEFORE ME WAS A PALE HORSE.
IT'S RIDER WAS NAMED DEATH,
AND HADES FOLLOWED CLOSE BEHIND.
>inb4source
twitter.com/MedicosUnidosVe/status/1118934753128931328
Thread Theme;
youtu.be/eJlN9jdQFSc

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CcFKAtWcbSM
halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/deadly-viruses-bacteria-unknown-pathogens-stolen-from-university-freezer
youtube.com/watch?v=5CJnsYMa7Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=7MM1lhMSRoc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

user what

>articúlo en espanol
mmm tacos y burritos

Deadly pathogens and viruses were just stolen from this laboratory at a University in Venezuela. My guess is this could lead to an epidemic in Venezuela if it's weaponized Not good at all...

URGENT: Circulated Information about the theft at the Universidad de Oriente, Núcleo Sucre, Cumaná, of a freezer from the Bacterial Resistance Laboratory, which contained strains of bacteria and other highly dangerous pathogens. This situation puts those who manipulate it at risk.

Variola
Y-Pestis
Anthrax
Polio, and the most deadly viruses known to man will now spread like wildfire through Venezuela, then North.

scary shit user, bumping

χλωρός

who did it? amateurs?

Hal Turner go to bed and stop pretending to be Q.

FAKE NEWS.

(and gay).

Attached: 1527383902013.gif (500x225, 498K)

friendly reminder

Attached: fu-q.png (640x1136, 657K)

Attached: d3d3550b4d1da4ebec8f90bc17cac36c0d9b89e0b1d47f124adfe62c5172427f.png (1465x1209, 245K)

You know what you are? I know, the whole town knows, everyone but you. You're the son of a thousand fathers. All bastards like you.

Attached: tuco-01.jpg (500x375, 30K)

He's a lazy faggot literally reposting an article linked earlier but acting all 2spoopy4u about it all.

>pale horse

Attached: 1501350855842.png (3004x3100, 2.12M)

>get to see all the normies finally suffer and get wiped out AND my suffering in this hell hole will finally come to an end
Fucking based and taco pilled.

Ummmm. 444 is the sign of the angels btw. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=CcFKAtWcbSM

halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/deadly-viruses-bacteria-unknown-pathogens-stolen-from-university-freezer

Behold a huge faggot

Attached: image.jpg (393x462, 58K)

>them numbers
>the wacky energy the past week

Let it ride!

>What's your response to...
Time to get fucking comfy, frens.

we had this thread earlier ..... tel me something I don't know

Death and destruction is always on the menu boys.

>amateurs?
Considering how dnc operatives were present for several high profile events recently (the IRA thing, Notre Dame, and the kiwi shooting) Im gonna have to go with: There is no such thing as a coincidence.

F-fake and g-gay... right?

Attached: C120743E-812E-4E7D-B73C-65721B33993E.jpg (1024x576, 48K)

A little spooped. I was meditating yesterday and concentrated on the question "what do I need to do?" and I was jolted from my meditation and my attention was immediately brought to two items, one of them was the word "Oster" on a bottle of doggo shampoo and the other was a can of air freshener with the words "airborne bacteria" visible to me.

>Oster
>airborne bacteria

Hopefully this is just full blown schizophrenia but just in case keep an eye out on Sunday.

The prophecy is that there will be an illness that only faith can cure.

Wrong.

Czech'd. Relax user, these pathogens already exist in the wild and yet they haven't ripped through the population. With that said, it never hurts to have some extra supplies on hand.

are you the one who was in the thread last night that brazaillian was talking about

Yea. Shits been gnawing at the back of my mind since then, definitely a weird experience.

Prophecy leaf also mentioned this, although he thought it would be Candida auris.
Basically he said that the disease only attacks those whose soul is already dead.

Attached: second leaf prophecy.png (939x585, 127K)

it is weird, medtation brings weird things into reality.

It was a Biological Attack

checked

Attached: 1485761355519.jpg (800x600, 329K)

Could we weponize this against spics invading? Is there a possible way to do that?

True. Of course in the lab you can isolate the most virulent strains.

It's the plot of the movie "the satanic rites of Dracula"
youtube.com/watch?v=5CJnsYMa7Tc

Other way around in this instance sadly. Weaponized spics invading.

>inb4 source
Please give me a strange but ominous response, preferably quote a song or movie vaguely related.

Translation
>URGENT: Circulated Information about the theft at the Universidad de Oriente, Núcleo Sucre, Cumaná, of a freezer from the Bacterial Resistance Laboratory, which contained strains of bacteria and other highly dangerous pathogens.
This situation puts those who manipulate it at risk

>inb4source
oh its nothing then

Stephen King's The Stand.

Attached: 1546885465123.gif (280x280, 799K)

who gives a shit?

you need biosafety level 3 precautions, it's not undoable

definitely an excuse to shut down border and all travel
justification of shoot to kill orders
people give up a scary amount of power to the CDC

retardddddddddd

You better check this shit nigger.

Attached: 1553774393364.png (808x805, 787K)

wait until it reaches your prison island

Is the highest level 4?

and i want fucking care, do you understand? I do not care if everything is destroyed at this fucking point.

that's a pretty good ominous response

Attached: 1529902981936.gif (250x250, 222K)

Attached: 1554384851850.gif (400x336, 1.33M)

Shit is gonna go down for sure. Lots a wierd vibes and happenings.

Attached: 0XZRuve.jpg (829x734, 99K)

AhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! A cia ignited Venezuelan destruction plot leading to chaos and death for oil once again FLEW OVER MY FUCKING HOUSE!!

yes, that's for extremely contagious stuff like smallpox, ebola, Marburg

I understand. Still, get right with God before death arrives at your doorstep.

Thanks man, I'll check it out later tonight.

>Intelligence services say the University had samples of the Variola Virus which causes Smallpox. Those sources also say the University has samples of Y-Pestis, Anthrax, live Polio, and certain strains of Flu known to be horribly contagious

Oster = can mean one from the East--or it can also mean HOST

Can I get uuuuuhhhhhhh

Attached: 1555488843634.jpg (1008x720, 327K)

It's all planned anons. But we can survive. Be part of the 69 million. Show your card as we meet after the end.

Attached: 5bEGgqZEHBMeXFFcJoa81Vk9FTkk5j2Qd8SZkARqrvpGczWhME17ahy7QHhZncykJ4sLs6XHSYr9RjLtFeUJDE9ue2zJ9AZt.jpg (640x360, 70K)

My body is ready

Attached: 819px-Playing_card_club_4.svg (1).png (819x1024, 36K)

If they really had that, this wasn't just an equipment robbery like some claim. That fridge was kept in a very specific area and targeted for exacly that purpose.

Yeah, that's what we've all gathered. They already cut the power to the dam via cyber attacks.

Attached: 59c3e258b773358632aba639bde92f31.jpg (461x403, 40K)

Not if we build the wall

4D fucking chess!!!

Meme Inb4 Searle Corp

I don't think all carriers will be poor border-hoppers. There's legal travel by airplane too. Consider that Y. pestis for example has an incubation period of up to a week.

So, what if antivaxxers are right and they survive while the rest of the world die?

I know it's a meme but, it's seriously time to get a flame thrower. You're gonna need it.

better stock up on bleach and lysol spray too

I don't care.

youtube.com/watch?v=7MM1lhMSRoc
Are you willing to make that sacrifice?
Your own men?