Can Minnesota be flipped red in 2020?

can Minnesota be flipped red in 2020?

Attached: fliper.png (629x688, 67K)

bump for iron ore faggots

By the looks of it, yes.

only if they stop pumping somalians into our veins

Attached: 1555698661586.jpg (434x532, 25K)

>tfw live in a suburb infected with them and have to put up with their fucking attitude and shitty accents all the time
Fuck them. I'm tired of asking for their number to place an order for them and all I get is unintelligible gibberish, and when you ask them to repeat themselves they start screeching in even more gibberishy-sounding gibberish. Fuck the Pajeets too by the way, though the Indian women are all right. They way they can smooth talk you and act like you're their superior makes my dick hard.

Sorry, we can't pull out.

After our midterm results, no. We're behind enemy lines.

and the fucking smell is unbearable. pajeets too but less so. a good looking pajeet woman seems rare as fuck. at least the gooks took care of themselves.

Yeah right. Minnesotans are class-a retards with or without diversity.

The Arrowhead should have gone red. St. Louis County should split up, since Duluth is what's making it blue.

iowa pig fucker detected

Based. fuck Iowa
>t. NE

Attached: 8c2c03ab-5308-4d17-a5c4-009946adef83.jpg (666x666, 62K)

Wisconsinfag reporting in.

Minnesota are full of fags

Honestly the Somalian influx might be what triggers Minnesota going red. Just look at Ilhan Omar and think how Minnesotans realize she's their rep

>and the fucking smell is unbearable
Yeah what the fuck is that smell? It's not body odor, at least I don't think it is, because I can go months without showering without developing that scent they have. I think it's kush or something, wouldn't surprise me if they're hopped up on their crappy ooga booga drugs 24/7.

Idk I really got the feeling that most people were really liberal when I went through MN last year. I think they're proud of their pet nigger rep.

Possible, but doubtful.
Too many weak passive Nordcucks, and now brown Somali shit stains voting.

right but she is kind of showing her ass with all the kike speak. no matter how based it is. the normie coffee house liberal faggots in the cities cant be happy with that.

its curry. they cook it in every one of their houses and apartments 24/7.

>tfw live in south Minneapolis and the entire area is fucking infested and the majority of customers at my work are somalians

Like the rest of the Midwest, job growth in Minnesota has been more rapid than the rest of the country since Trump took office.

It comes down to what traditionally blue, rural, working class areas do and how the cuckservatives in the Minneapolis suburbs decide to swing.

Trump has a strong chance of swinging it, but if the cucks decide they prefer niggersemen and the bluenecks in northwest and northeast MN decide they also love niggersemen there's not much Trump can do.

>Thanks for the update, Amelia. Now to Sven for the forecast.
if you dont live here please fuck off.