Why did beards make a comeback in the 2010s? Is it a Jewish trick?

Why did beards make a comeback in the 2010s? Is it a Jewish trick?

Attached: Venom Snake.png (720x720, 1M)

sage this

Jews made razors to expensive.

achtually beards are racist. early post slavery there were laws against blacks owning most types of businesses but they could own barber shops so many white men as a stylish protest grew out their beards and boycotted barber shops. i have no clue why they are trendy again however

Attached: 1555445464494.jpg (491x488, 19K)

Soibois hiding weak jaw lines. That's why the close trim stubble is master race.

I dont care. I only care for Kaiserbart.

Attached: Adrian-Dietrich-Lothar-von-Trotha.jpg (1024x1001, 227K)

>The entire world is my country

Attached: 1520314896612.png (372x340, 132K)

beards are masculine. beardlessness is a trait that naturally exists only among women and children. Plus, it hides weak chins.

Wars in Afghanistan and Iraq there the SOF operators there popularized I think.

>hides weak chins

Which is for narcissist faggots, therefore women.

I highly recommend Kaiserbärte.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 84K)

>beards are masculine
>they do a thing that is feminine
>66
k

>the wisdom of the leaf
Fag

Beards go in and out. Soon beards will be associated with bitch tits onions boy who love craft beers. Meanwhile the clean nazi recruit look will always be in.

beards are correlational to times when men find it difficult to get a mate. They use beards to appear more masculine and attractive. Women have more power and there are more numbers in the west. So men grow beards.

It is already. But the Kaiserbart never will.

Attached: hoffmann.jpg (1000x700, 70K)

>beardlet

>narcissism
>bad

Narcissism is for women. Bodybuilders are the greatest fags. Have muscles like men but fight like pussies. And its logic, they cant tolerate any dings on ther high value body project.

Narcissism is for real men. Solipsistic ineptitude and insecurity betrayed by embarrassing vanity is for women. You seem to be confused about some things.

Beards are degeneracy.

I guess, you are confusing things. Narcissism is actually a mental dissorder.

I think a lot of it has to do with the popularization of late 2000s, early 2010s hipster styles. Beards was one such element sported by many of them, and early on in this decade, things such as beards and eyeglasses were popularly thought of as representing a kind of hipster look. The fashion gained ground past the early 2010s, and by the middle of the decade, the look was already getting made fun of by types from here and elsewhere that think much the same of the phenomenon. I've mostly been either clean-shaven on a daily basis, or growing two or three days worth of stubble, during this decade. There were two or three light beard phases, but that had to do mainly wth the lack of means with which to shave with, and the first time was an attempt to see how far I could go with it, although my growth potential is not that thick.

We haven’t been in a war where gas masks are required for 100 years. Beards fell out of fashion for this reason in the 1910’s.

so is this why all Islamist have bears? They are bunch of incels?

>Why did beards make a comeback in the 2010s?

me. I made them popular again.

> Is it a Jewish trick?

Well, they DID make the $oyboys copy my beard.

Primary reason I have one is it drives my wife crazy when I eat her out.

soi bois wanting to recapture manliness because they kept seeing sailors and lumberjacks have them
did also wanted to keep their "clean and domesticated" life style so they groomed them as a woman would groom their hair

Hipsters ruined beads, tattoo and piercing. Before you would be afraid to give this guy with a bad look. Now I always confuse them with waiter bringing me a coffee

So, its a jewish trick to gas us?

>beards are jewish

Attached: 79ufn9x2eff01.jpg (1280x720, 548K)

Beard trend is response to masculinity coming under threat, and isn’t going anywhere for this very reason, despite what these beardlet faggots itt try to tell you.
While the hipster/soiboi contingent of the trend is a valid concern, they represent a fad. The broader trend will continue.

Attached: A6C8D9DF-F1B6-4A8C-A334-5D79EAD91EBB.jpg (489x600, 165K)

Because men were told women dislike beards.

Why would you eat your wife out? You fucking cuck.