Will Jow Forums ever be banned from the internet?

will Jow Forums ever be banned from the internet?

is it even possible?

Attached: 527640888248369162.png (82x82, 16K)

I wish. Nothing good has ever come from this board.

Kys Zionists. Stop trying to frame this board for your mossad false flags.

this
and saged

Capped

Attached: 1550435879695.png (1380x913, 322K)

yes the website Jow Forums can be removed a number of different ways
but we can not be stopped simple migration is the solution to this place getting shoad

nice

well done catching that shit

niiiiiiiiiiice

Attached: 1521597037035.jpg (628x640, 45K)

woww gene couldn't save your ass faggot

Attached: Nuggets.gif (260x145, 1.12M)

I am a newfag. I do not understand what is going on.

just hide the thread and move on

Why is that?

I too am curious...

Hello Gene

Attached: One of Us.jpg (890x876, 59K)

You came back!

Ooopps nothing to see here goy

Attached: 19459159395.png (263x191, 8K)

Attached: 1549466001576.jpg (1114x1073, 308K)

Lol photoshop

U can tell from the pixels trust me bro ive seen a shoop or 2 in my day

Right sure

Eventually Hiro will get tired of us (probably around the time his data mining of users is less profitable) and sell Jow Forums to the highest bidder. At that point all of us will be doxxed and exiled to a remote island.

nice fantasy

Obviously possible. But since Hiro makes our data available to the authorities our honey pot status keeps us afloat.

Attached: 1552647584012.png (589x459, 416K)

>unleashing the final boss of the internet from its sealed tomb
>hitting the /b/ees nest with your dick
ISHYGDDT

Attached: 4chan.png (1600x1200, 1.75M)

Even if this place was shutdown it wouldn't matter. The board culture has colonized too many other places so most would simply move. Which unironically could be a blessing in disguise. Imagine a Jow Forums with effective jannies,private rooms, video uploading, encyrption, etc. Instead of neckbeards planning to distribute iotbw fliers they could plan where and how to plant ieds in Minecraft. Reasonably certain this is one of the main reasons this place is still up desu

I wish it gets banned along with all the chans. After 2016 election, chans have been completely destroyed by the arrival of redditors from the donald subreddit, woke greentext memerz from fagbook and others. This board has completely gone shit due to shills from both right and left. Oh and those fucking 80 years old Qanon idiots who took pepe and started ruining memes. This place along with all the boards have run into obsoleteness by the same memes all the time(ooh we succeeded in white power okay sign, let's have another sign now, ooh we succeeded in memeing pepe, now honk honk). Same old jokes with new normalfaggotry, nothing actually happening, normalfaggots migrating everyday because we make headlines for 7 news organizations every fucking day. I genuinely miss when chans weren't abouy just politics

>coming to Jow Forums wishing it wasnt about politics
/v/ is just /b/ with video games and /x/ is just /b/ with ghosts.

I am talking about chans as a whole. I just wish Jow Forums wasn't mainstream as it is now.

>/v/ is just /b/ with video games
No, its just redditors circlejerking around same topics all the times
>/x/ is just /b/ with ghosts
/x/ is interesting sometimes but no real habbenings

You could go to more obscure chans then or darknet bulletinboard forums. Nobody has not chained you here but you yourself.

>Obscure chans
The only place after Jow Forums is infinitychan which is also at is lowest stage. Again the same idiocracy of the muhhh woke redpilled shit there too. 7chan was a thing back but it also went absolute. Other chans are just "uhh look at us 3 newfaggots pretending we know chans from 2004 because we post memes from then"
>darknet bulletinboard forums
I checked last time and I couldn't find a single one with more than 5 people. Maybe, you could post some linkd here.
>Nobody has not chained you here but you yourself
That is true. As the old saying goes "You are here forever"

If only. I have been wanting to leave for a decade but I'm stuck.

Then fuck off to r/politics

The Freenet Project has had some interesting sites for the intellectually curious. I checked it out once but it didnt really stick.