Patrick Little is a weed head

Patrick Little Is a giant weed head. I smoked hash with him when he was an uber driver. ask him how much he loves thc and watch him squirm lololololo what a lying faggot

Attached: BF7C7058-AEB1-48B6-9326-899FE7D30FEE.jpg (275x183, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lj9FVlEtknU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He gave me his resume

so am I, who cares?

prove that I gave you my resume'

Is that Patrick Little lol? Ok let me see if I can find the photos I took. Prove it’s you, Patrick

I smoked weed with Johnny Hopkins

You smoked hash with handsome truth? What what ???

who isn't a weed head?
youtube.com/watch?v=lj9FVlEtknU
light it up pat my nigga

Lol cope. Nobody cares he’s a weed head. What’s interesting is that he’s a liar and a coward

photos now faggot

Ok hang on I have them on one of my hard drives

Hurry it up, faggot.

Attached: 1555379252408.jpg (251x242, 14K)

I’m looking faggot. Hold on where is it I’ll find it. He had a silver Honda Accord or some shit

So what?

I don’t care. I think it’s cool. He should embrace the herb. It’s his fav. Not sure why he hides it

he's a millineal so its not really a shock

blaze up

Exactly. Why he gotta be ashamed

Social stigma is still prevalent in mainstream, mostly because of media who keep demonizing it's effects and misrepresenting it by false association with dumb fucks who use it with "this is you on weed". This happens with anything they are trying to smear.

hows the weed in serbia?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE

LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED

LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1511852678898.gif (512x512, 624K)

AnCap made me kek.

Illegal :p

Weed is mostly or losers who are trying to hide from reality. It has little benefit. Maybe for an acute group of cancer patients, shut the fuck up lmfao

Weed is just 1 factor of many that fucked this country up. Let the hookers get a real job.

Patrick Little would be okay if he didn't start gay infights because some people didn't like his shitty campaign.

Switched to weed from drinking a 12 pack a day.

Still degenerate but better than dying.

Guess that’s true. But make the finale step brother. Come off everything. Good luck

Probably the most level headed and valid critique. I sort of like Patrick Little for entertainment purposes. I’ve decided to not post my proofs because I would feel bad and he’s pretty much done anyway. But yeah he picked fights with everyone and then acts all “what what did I do?” Seems like a shady manipulator. But I still want to see him exist as a warning of what not to do

Weed will fuck up your mind. I smoked for 20 years. I respect you for quitting drinking though. Best thing to do is to find odin.

>12 pack a day.
that a fucking lot a alcohol dude, if i drink a 6-pack im done for the day.

weeds not to bad, but that shit makes me complacent and lazy. I mean its better then ethanol for you though that shit especially when consumed in excess fucks with your stomach and liver hard.