Are nightwalks a gift from god?

I just went on my first nightwalk as a way to clear my mind, and holy shit, it was beyond great. The darkness, the silence, the fresh air... it just completely cleansed my soul from all the bullshit. It's like the coldest, crispest, most relaxing feeling. That was the most stress free I've been in a really long time.

I definitely recommend for all the stressed out anons to take a little walk in the park at midnight. You'll thank me later.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Attached: copy44.jpg (2656x1494, 2.15M)

holy shit where have i seen this thread before? your shift just started and ur already caught using dupe threads? watch yourself

good blog post.

Nightwalks are the most spiritually pure actions we can partake in nowadays. Even the churches and temples have been infiltrated by degenerates and snakes.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x830, 77K)

Where is that? Look beautiful

I used to do that a lot in my youth. There is a missing connection with the moon and the stars that I think are good for the soul.

It's honestly one of the best things you can do for yourself

We are all lost, wandering in the darkness.

Try night jogging.

I used to night walk religiously every day until I got robbed at gunpoint. Sad to live in a 3rd world SA country

This is a great thread.

Attached: Dab on em.png (1024x1097, 602K)

This is wholesome and all, and I feel like everyone could use a good nightwalk but I'm genuinely suspicious about it. Everyone on here says they're great for the soul but something tells me glowniggers are just going for an MKULTRA part 2.

Attached: 1552802354256.jpg (480x480, 32K)

I've had many weird experiences with nightwalking where someone bought me a big mac after listening to my woes, or some other like weird ass people. I don't night walk anymore, but it sucks, it's so comfy. I need a new switchblade or something.

>210580326
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED

Except my town is full of degenerates now and it's no longer quiet or even all that dark at night anymore. If anything it's slightly dangerous at this point.

I did it all the time long before I ever saw it online or heard of the term "nightwalk" but again my hometown was almost a different place.

Why does night air smell better than day air?

when I lived in Poland I did /nightwalks/ multiple times a week in Krakow, was the highest echelon of comfy

I meant this memeflag

yeah Id love to do this if I wouldnt be afraid of getting mugged or something.

my town is majority white and not super dangerous but this shit doesnt really same safe unless you're living in a 95%+ white area

Id only do this if I was actually carrying a gun and that might take some of the magic out of it

I myself prefer to jog a couple of miles before the sun gets up. Then take a nice warm shower and then turn the shower to cold for a short time.

That's funny because sometimes when I'm on night walks I wish someone would try me.

Obviously I don't want to get jumped but I regularly fantasize about someone physically trying me and giving me a reason to just let my animal side out on them

But it never happens, and it's just a insecure power fantasy on my part anyway

I live in a sub 30% white area and I still do night walks. It's a lot easier when you don't care if you live or die anymore

Attached: image.jpg (700x560, 44K)

You live in the land of the free fren, just buy a gun. That 2nd amendment isn't just there to look pretty y'know

Attached: 1555265013394.jpg (613x960, 54K)

I would do this but a bear would probably wreck my shit.

nightwalks, cold training, and intermittent fasting

start jogging, then start running as your heart conditions to the stress

abolish obesity

>what is 10mm

And what happens when he gets suckerpunched then they take his pistol from him, huh tough guy? Just call the police like a civilized human.

>nightwalk
I havn't seen these threads in awhile

The demographics on this board also seem a bit off

Do CIA niggers make these threads to kidnap the anons they're currently gangstalking so they can anally probe them?

I'm on to you

Attached: 1539952459071.png (950x824, 17K)

I would go with 44 mag

>Do CIA niggers make these threads to kidnap the anons they're currently gangstalking

Attached: 1510612103621.jpg (337x343, 19K)

>when you don't care if you live or die anymore
that probably has something to do with living ina sub 30% white area. I reckon ill be in the same boat 20 years from now.

>tfw I live in the middle of miles upon miles of suburban housing and there's nowhere worth walking to

Attached: 1458990811533.gif (633x758, 26K)

Anyone ever notice how nigger infested areas get as the sun goes down?

It must be nice to not live around niggers and homeless people. Friday night is no-go here. Not comfy

Watch out for Nigerians with MAGA hats user

Attached: 1554957458122.jpg (500x356, 29K)

I'd get killed if I went on a night walk, but they are my favorite things to do when I'm on a camping trip

just make sure you carry

they can't take you alive at least

Maybe they are nightwalking too

I would go for one right now but it's raining and it is 3 am
Already did my meditation today and it's comfy sitting at my desk next to an open window listening to ambient music and the sound of the rain.

have you considered wearing a helmet? idiot

I work the night shift and walk to work. Pisses me off every time a co-worker spots me and offers a ride. The walk to work is the only time I can ever find peace from the clown world. Instead I have to suffer through small talk about the weather and the price of gas.

Obvious bait is obvious, you're no American if you only keep one gun on you faggot

Attached: 1555667800453.png (680x760, 191K)

nightwalker here can confirm

What happens when he gets sucker punched and they take the phone from him, tough guy? Who's he going to call?

City folks are hilarious

Fewer vehicles polluting the air.

I sometimes take late night walks to Denny's and back. With exception of the occasional raccoon sightings, it's liberating as fuck

I would but toobmany monkeys roam the streets at night.

I used to enjoy this but now that I have a family I find it lonely.

>sucker punched then disarmed
you should have a holster under your shirt against your ribcage

nobody should know you're armed

try a daywalk. get some sunshine

someone needs a robbin

>he doesn't moonbathe

Attached: 1544444281392.png (545x530, 234K)

what if i live in Houston which is literally a giant swamp with wolves?

nightwalks is part of my NEET life.

>im a girl btw

>Are nightwalks a gift from god?

try hiking too, nature adds a whole other level to it and its empty 24/7 so u can do it at night, during dusk/dawn and even during the day.

also, try a bike, and audiobooks. ive gone 8-10 hour walks and bike rides no problemo. where as going to a mall or some store for an hour exhaust me emotionally. natureis healing.

>I used to night walk religiously every day until I got robbed at gunpoint. Sad to live in a 3rd world SA country

good point, this is why in USA u bring yer own, bigger gun

I've done it two times in my life
went out at night and looked at the stars for hours

the first time was the most peaceful I've been while awake. I looked at the sky and I made the realization, that there is only death for us in this world. I wasn't shocked by that at all it was very matter of factly. Outside of that everything was very beautiful.

Traitor. You are promoting the Satanic deception that our streets are safe and that society is not falling apart from immigrants/homeless. You should be promoting fear and terror and destabilizing tension to raise political momentum to exterminate the termites who are ruining life.

Nightwalking=Treason. Kill yourself before we get to you

Attached: 1550052196022.jpg (500x364, 17K)

>go walking alone in the park at midnight
Nice try, nigger.

It's not the wolves you should fear. It's the apes.

>And what happens when he gets suckerpunched then they take his pistol from him
I don't know...I guess the answer is you deserve to die?

the fuck is with this night walk meme?
jews trying to get anons to go out at night so they can van them?
wtf?
no seriously ive seen this thread before.

Attached: 1549430110112.jpg (600x400, 51K)

>anons talk about going out at night to relieve stress
>it's a meme

idaho.

Currently nightwalking ATM

Attached: PicsArt_04-20-12.24.10.jpg (650x867, 74K)

looks like florida, stand your ground user

Nice
>california?

Attached: Cave Inspector.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Cali. 805 area code.

Personally i just listen to classic music while driving home late at night.I take the late night shift just for that.

headed out right now OP thanks for the reminder

same, they were bummed to find out that i literally took nothing with me, no wallet, keys, watch or phone
be smart user

actual monkeys?

I'm regularly nightwalking in Vienna Favoriten district. It's full of shitskins. I regularly run into prostitutes and Muslim drug dealers when nightwalking and became somewhat a regular. I usually just listen to music and walk, but sometimes the criminals start chatting with me. It's usually interesting, but sometimes scary. Anyway, a week ago the police raided me, because the thought I was involved in organized crime. At first they didn't buy the nightwalk story, but when I showed them these threads on Jow Forums they were chill and let me in peace.

Nightwalks really don't so anything. Really if you do nightwalks as a routine, it's the fact you're doing a routine is probably what's making you feel better.

I go on nightwalks but not as a routine or anything like that. I'm lost and I'm a wonder with no sense of direction. I'm never walking to a destination or place. I just leave my home and walk. It doesn't matter what I'm doing or where I am as it'll never change the situation. I am imprisoned by my body and blinded by my consciousness. I walk at night thinking I'm going somewhere but in reality I've been in the same place the whole time.

Attached: 52331996_576000506233965_5633282837572762438_n.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Yeah, Orangutans, Gorillas, Niggers, Asian Niggers and so on.

>Nightwalks in Vienna
Literally Hitler.

fucking kiwi, go back to your shitty streets

>tfw want to move to vienna
are there at least a lot of supporters of FPO there?

to really get the full experience one should do it in linz, too.

fuck off Yankee arse-muncher
choking on greasy asphalt
no streets where I live

it's a mix between FPÖ and SPÖ (center-left)
a lot of the older immigrants actually vote FPÖ, only the retired people vote SPÖ, but more recently they are converting, because the new immigrants are robbing them on the daily

This. "Night walking" should be punishable by Death. We will have Night Walking Death Squads. Soon
Pain is coming

Attached: Prayer.jpg (275x183, 5K)

It's my point of view someone could break your neck coming up behind you and you'd never have a clue

Dam you guys get so sensitive over these stupid things night walking is literally just taking a walk at night, if you get beat up its your fault nigger!

You're saying this as if it's a bad thing.

deep and truly blackpilled.

i just got off my route. i didnt know where i was going when i started. i just walked around for about 40 minutes and listened to black metal while pondering my life and the aesthetic gloom of wandering metropolitan florida at 3 am.

see you on a dark night

Attached: Grimes (1).jpg (849x1313, 218K)

cops and fear of make it bullshit

Take the honkpill and you'll be great

Attached: 4798944A00000578.png (656x583, 361K)

go for an adventure instead and maybe get a story out of it at least

How the fuck do you see where you're going?
Do you carry flashlights around?

it's the journey not the destination, faggot. God I wish I could get you nerds in a room and teach you how to live.

Attached: 180.jpg (460x476, 30K)

Granted the bloomer gets up in the morning and does the morning jog similarly. He doesn't know where he will go but he is not going out because he has no where else to be but because he wants to upkeep his well being through exercise. The bloomer manage to turn something with no direction or meaning and to something worthwhile to his own well-being. To be honest if one were to become a bloomer, morning jogs would be a thing. You got the triple-whammy of doing a routine, getting up in the morning to make the most of everyday, and a sense of purpose.

But I'll keep to my night walks. As even when I try to fix my life my natural state is meltdown. I know what I need to do but it'll all come crashing down as it always does.

Attached: shaqgrownups2.jpg (600x941, 142K)

you should try night riding of ATVs innawoods, hell even a motorcycle on a clear summer night.

don't look up for too long though, might crash. the sky is amazing. need a self driving car with a sun roof

Just remember to take vitamin D supplements

dont you britbongs call em "torches"? and no, we have streetlights in america, we aren't groping in darkness, clip-clopping over fog covered cobblestone like you do in jolly old england.

You must not live near niggers