What’s a nigger?

In your opinion what does nigger mean?

Is a black that has 100 to 120 iq, thats civilized and that doesn’t listen to nigger rap still a nigger to you?

Yes/no straw poll
strawpoll.me/17850557

Attached: A659CCB0-DF85-4BAC-9D15-20060E9ECFF0.jpg (780x438, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=__9zG7yw3Gc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its just another racial slur. spic, kike, nigger, mick. its not fucking magic, there is no deeper meaning. youre just reacting to the fact that nogs chimp out when they hear it, and this chimping out makes you place some kinda mystical importance on the word. dont let niggers influence your thinking like that, have some self respect

Attached: 1549444026297.jpg (723x1024, 58K)

Nigger is a word for a person of the black race. That’s originally what it meant and what it will always mean.

Attached: 4L_vfBuK22f.jpg (1936x1936, 402K)

I was really trying to see if people hated all blacks in Jow Forums.

There are black people and there are niggers. Black people are the ones you'd see civilised working as a manager, judge, etc. Niggers are the typical low (average) IQ, high testosterone crazy wild hooligans you have in pic related.

A nigger is any subsaharan African born in the United States. They have a caste system, though and non-niggers are not to address them as niggers. (Weird, I know). The caste system is Niggas and then beneath them is Sell outs. Sell outs are low status niggers who have entered the white man's economy and acquired wealth and opportunity.

That's pretty much it but I'll monitor the thread for questions.

If Jow Forums hated all blacks* I mean

>a black that has 100 to 120 iq

Attached: kangrufus.jpg (460x575, 25K)

This. Essentially the word is defined by who's using it and what they are describing.

A black person is by default a nigger. If an individual proves over the course of at least 40, maybe 50 years that they don’t commit crime and are loyal to their spouse and take on the responsibility of raising their children, then I’ll revoke the label.

The problem here is assuming that any black person with a higher societal status is not a nigger. A black judge or manager, as you refer to, is extremely likely to be corrupt or a cheater or a deadbeat father, i.e., a nigger. Stop falling for it.

seething wh*te cuck

Faulkner put it pretty well in the Sound and the Fury:
>a nigger is not a person so much as a form of behavior.

A black that’s civilized is a nigger???? Wuuuutt

This.

How rap music sounds
m.youtube.com/watch?v=__9zG7yw3Gc

Attached: 5ABED8B8-8F26-4614-99B6-9D79AFB89326.jpg (615x409, 38K)

#
You would give someone who couldn’t remain loyal to their spouse and refused to raise their children a pass because they managed to hold down a decent job and were therefore “civilized”? Again, stop falling for it.

Fuck you nigger

>100 to 120 IQ

Attached: gotcha.jpg (398x500, 23K)

F yo crakuh ass my nig

Only a nigger would post this thread.

That called a black person, nigger.

Based on the results, it looks like we may be more race realist than just racist.

No they are not a nigger. I have noticed that intelligent blacks are some of the most civilized.

I’m 7% black, you’re only 7% correct.

Attached: 10523E57-C529-462A-9C8C-2D54E9A9C577.jpg (1024x652, 139K)

so one of your great grand parents was 100% african? aka no neanderthal in them whatsoever?

Attached: CgHGea8WEAAXVU6.jpg (400x400, 21K)

No it comes from my half Puerto Rican nationality