THIS IS THE CHANCE TO TAKE DOWN UBER

rundown:
>20yr old cornell university sophmore roastie orders uber for trip to planned parenthood for abortion
>uber driver figures out where destination is taking him and decides to abort the trip
>stops at gas station, urges her to take more time to think about her decision, says he doesnt want to drive her there, offers to drive her back where he picked her up
>she flips out, tells him off, cries a lot calling her parents and bf and the police
>orders a cab ride, gets abortion done, then goes to police and files police report
>police say no crime happened, she doesnt give up
>she complains to uber. uber obviously an SJW company bans the driver
>she goes on leddit for moral support (literally what she says) and circle jerk conservative hatred commentary
>literally says her justification for aborting was not having enough money to support a child (hello, adoption?)
>tries to get people to hate the uber driver even more by claiming he left a "pregnant lady by the side of the road all alone"

guys, conservatives make up half of america. i know some of you faggots are using them. we have the power to fuck them up big time. if we protest the drivers firing and get him re-signed with uber, and this shit goes viral, uber will lose a ton of money no matter who wins the media war

operation uber hereby commences. start making the memes

Attached: download (11).jpg (310x163, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/b3pj1c/the_worst_most_backward_day_of_my_life/#bottom-comments
forbes.com/sites/debtwire/2018/10/12/uber-says-its-three-years-from-turning-a-profit-as-it-pitches-debut-bond/#83b49825e0ee
youtu.be/U5KdUTXP14Y
youtu.be/1qRsEwR7RYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: roastie post 1.jpg (1176x621, 341K)

Post ALL of the info you have and we might be able to do something with it. Otherwise, fuck u

old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/b3pj1c/the_worst_most_backward_day_of_my_life/#bottom-comments

Attached: roastie post 2.jpg (1176x521, 275K)

I see no vector of attack, they already fired the cunt and washed their hands at this point the only witch hunt will be against a silly man with convictions he should have kept to himself who thought he could reason with a woman.

THE DUDE LITERALLY KIDNAPPED HER! MULTIPLE FELONIES!!! THROW THAT BOOK AT HIM

Attached: leddit legal team.jpg (892x358, 73K)

nobody fired her, she was the passenger. the guy was the driver

Driver is a dumb fucking cuck, who deserves what he gets. Mind your own fucking business, and let one do as he / she pleases. If she is an unfit mother as she thinks, let her get rid of it especially since she's 20 and dumb as a bucket of rocks who cant use contraception.

I don't want her bastard child walking around, fucking niggers.

Attached: 41243253.jpg (835x773, 44K)

yeah i said they fired the driver, so how can uber be targeted?

Lol no. She willingly stepped in his car under a mutual agreement that was then broken when she left his car. Leave it up to reddit idiots to understand law.

>TAKE DOWN UBER
why? fuck off taxi driver faggot nypa

Attached: 1549308817481.jpg (510x540, 37K)

>(hello, adoption?)
That's a fucking terrible option.

because there are a lot of people who would abandon using uber if they knew uber fired the driver for doing literally nothing wrong and following his moral compass to not assist in abortion

if uber keeps their current decision, this will only anger pro-lifers and make them anti-uber

if uber cowers and reinstates the driver, this will anger all the abortionists

Attached: SUE THEM ALL SEXUAL ENDANGERMENT.jpg (929x563, 217K)

Women are obsessed with abortion. Isn't it strange?
Read the post you stupid nigger

No it's not, stop talking bullshit. Why would society want a bastard child growing up with her failure mothers genetics? Who got pregnant at 20 from fucking niggers? Also why would you want to lie to a child her whole life about who her true mother is?

Seems like the evil person is you, also what a shame you didn't get aborted.

next they'll be forcing all kinds of doctors to perform abortions.

ill admit i have used uber for the cheaper rides. but this is about attacking an SJW company for virtue signaling

you think they would have fired the driver if he kicked out a passenger who wanted to go to a Trump rally?

These people are so fucked in the head. And that's coming from someone who is pro abortion.

BAKE THE CAKE YOU BIGOT!!!

NO YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO ABORT MY UBER RIDE HALF WAY TO THE DESTINATION!!!

Attached: its just a cell my vagina my choice!.gif (442x366, 2.85M)

was she a nigger?

Not your personal army faggot.

why are you conservashits the same as jehovas witnesses?
you aren't going to change anyone's mind, you only annoy them with your retard bullshit.

>attacking an SJW company for virtue signaling
how ironic. /Pol is basically leftists now lmao what a fag

Attached: 1532643168790.jpg (1600x1150, 200K)

nobody cares about changing minds. we care about punishing SJW corporate elites for their two-faced hypocritical virtue signaling

Attached: 1523992553506.jpg (2550x3300, 953K)

yeah, just like leftists lmao ironic

Attached: 1537302043848.jpg (1165x1000, 428K)

that is a miscarriage

can you people stop abusing the word literally

The driver probably has more legal basis than the passenger, assuming his religion doesn't allow him to be involved with abortion. For the sake of argument, if he knew he was driving someone to commit a murder, he'd be justified to cancel the ride.

explain yourself, or bullshit

>Cornell Student
>Can't afford to carr for a child
Your patents can pay $80k/yr in tuition, but they can't buy baby clothes, huh?

are you sure? because to me it seems like he was driving and thinking and finally decided he couldnt live with himself or go through with assisting this roastie kill so he p̵u̵l̵l̵e̵d̵ ̵o̵v̵e̵r̵ ̵a̵t̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵n̵e̵x̵t̵ ̵s̵t̵o̵p̵ aborted before the last trimester of the trip and asked her to get out. isnt it his car, his choice?

but leddit is saying he is guilty of kidnapping and worse

Attached: KIDNAPPER.jpg (921x579, 186K)

You don't know if it was a nigger, do you?

How is the White race going to compete with the fecundity of niggers if White woman murder the unborn?

If she was going to Cornell, she probably was pretty bright.

Is the story even real?

The real issue is society is telling women one thing and their bodies are telling something the exact opposite.

Society: Education, then work, then maybe a child at 40 after years of marriage.

Body: Crave penis, get pregnant, be fruitful and multiply.

Who do you listen to? Your body or society?

Hitler banned abortion and had the death penalty for abortionists. From a pro-German policy, this was right or wrong.

If you were writing legal policy for the future WN'ist country, would you want abortion or fecundity?

Attached: 1555413442322.jpg (742x1024, 143K)

Please elaborate. Genuinely curious

Uber is taking itself down. $1.5 billion dollars in debt, drivers quitting. They've just issued a junk bond to raise money.
>forbes.com/sites/debtwire/2018/10/12/uber-says-its-three-years-from-turning-a-profit-as-it-pitches-debut-bond/#83b49825e0ee

Attached: 1555005446520.png (625x417, 451K)

probably more comparable to consent
>she went three quarters of the way, after that she said she wanted to stop but I stuck it in and kept going anyway
imagine how much reddit platinum you'd get for writing up that greentext

but a concerned uber driver stopping part way because of religious conviction? burn him

>no one, not her parents, not her bf, not any friends, was willing to go with her so she had to call an Uber
lel, what kind of bottom of the barrel trash social circle does that woman have?

No abortions but allow the plan B pill for genuine fuckups like where the condom breaks or the girl misses a pill day.

I literally cannot

Uber drivers use their own cars. They have the right to refuse service or kick anybody out of their cars for any reason

youtu.be/U5KdUTXP14Y

>Women are obsessed with abortion.
They really are. You just need to imply that maybe they don't need an abortion clinic 5 meters by foot from where they live and there'll be women losing their shit as if you told them you are going to flay them alive.
What is wrong with these people? They treat abortions as if they were something desirable rather than a last resort when you fucked up everything else.

im literally unable to

>kidnapping
Whoever is commenting there is beyond T_D boomer retardation. That's like saying amazon stole your money cause you weren't satisfied with the product, and after they offered a refund as well.

What I'm saying is the driver has a case against uber for religious discrimination.

>I can't believe someone would be this cruel
>as she goes to murder a baby because it would inconvenience here

Uber driver here. nah, it doesn't work like that, sorry. once you turn that app on you are providing uber's service and must represent the brand accordingly.

imagine living in a position where you taking an uber to get an abortion is a reality for you

I'm glad that no matter how badly I might have fucked up, I am nowhere near that point.
She doesn't even seem to be aware of the fact that this is much more fucked up than the Uber driver not wanting to bring her there.

>I prayed he wouldn't hurt me

oh the irony

so she (a christian?) prayed to God that the christian man who is no longer driving her to an abortion clinic, in order for her to kill her baby, wouldn't hurt her.

>kidnapping
HONK HONK

Attached: 1555538191611.png (500x675, 282K)

Ex-uber driver here and you are 100% wrong, you are allowed to refuse rides to people.

quit lying. drivers are free agents

Christians

It's not a fuck-up. The male and female bodies are meant to reproduce. Nature and biology wanted it to be this way.

It was wholesome and good that she got pregnant.

I see what you did there....

so when drunks start fucking in your car then puking after some deepthroating you have to represent the brand accordingly and continue providing uber's service?

Actually, it does. You just have to justify it to the company (a dashcam helps) if you want to keep your job. Or you can quit and tell Uber to get fucked

The guy in the vid was justified under Uber company policy. And drivers can refuse service for any reason.

youtu.be/1qRsEwR7RYU

i dont even see what i did there, am i banting without knowing it?

anyone else catch her logical argument here? you would think using her stated logic she supports gun ownership and the right to carry but something tells me she likes to pick and choose when her logic applies

Attached: 1555739963366.jpg (1536x1040, 735K)

The mother's body started rejecting the fetus or something so they pulled out amniotic sac in the hopes of saving the child.
I believe they were successful.

OP is either a Taxi driver or from the Taxi union.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1920x1280, 218K)

LMAO a police report, holy fuck the arrogance of these retards.

no, go ride lyft instead then. start your own company called blubber. use anything but uber

Jow Forums is worse than sjws now

>Keeping the child would have ruined both our lives.
>Both our lives.

>your rights end where my feelings begin

obviously the parent was an alcoholic

so do you guys think you can help this get traction or what? i think we have a strong chance of an uber boycott going viral

Abortion is distasteful, but a lot of the pictures you see online claiming to be abortion are actually miscarriages.

yeah goys abortions are just peaceful removals of cells

honestly I think we have bigger fish to fry. FAGIT aka FacebookAppleGoogleInstagramTwitter is guilty as sin. Simply choosing 1 of the 4 to boycott could be bretty cool. I would choose FacebookInstagram.

his fault for not looking at the destination when he got to the pickup point
always check the destination before you actually let these niggers into your car, cancel if its somewhere you're not willing to go, easy as shit

Why are these people so obsessed with destroying life?

What a scumbag. He can be a walmart greater.

>Have a conversation with my ex
>What if I get pregnant by accident, what then?
>Tell her I would work the flesh of my knuckles to support her
>"I think it would be better to abort in such a case"

Thing is, she was not even your average roastie. Quite a decent girl but this legit made me fucking sick. Modern women are mentally ill.

Attached: för helvete.jpg (200x200, 8K)

well wahtever SJW leftist company we pick i hope we do it soon because jack shit has fucking happened. back when Jow Forums announced the war on starbucks when they vowed to hire 10,000 refugees by 2020 nothing happened. nothing ever happens everyone here is too lazy to even make a meme account on xyz site and influence internet thought

>defending a degenerate roastie

Women really are the fucking worst. Artificial wombs for everyone fucking WHEN

she claims she purposefully used a different address, so my guess was she chose someone a block away and planned to walk there

he probably figured it out after a few minutes of staring at his google maps and realizing there was nothing in the area but a PP

doublxshit bans people for posting in the donald so its obviously just a cesspool of losers not a place for real woman.

It's actually funny that she preemptively tried to avoid letting the driver know, and he found out anyway.

heres a post from her numerous reddit postings:

>THANK YOU. I can relate to a lot of this post, since I, too, have only ever had short relationships and flings. Even after being ghosted an innumerable amount of times, it never stops stinging. Tinder is both the siren and the jagged, rock-lined shore. Stay strong. Human decency is dwindling but it’s not dead yet.

she also literally comments on girls pussies in gonewild, talks about having depression and reddit helping with it, and asks for dieting keto help lmao

She also lied about her destination she might be going to jail for a frivolous lawsuit.

>>Human decency is dwindling
The irony.

that would be poetry.

but guys can we get back on topic to mobilize the normies into pressuring uber to give the guy his job back?

>THIS IS THE CHANCE TO TAKE DOWN UBER
but he's the good guy here?

>those digits
it's happening.

Attached: 1555731055389.jpg (778x675, 66K)

He's right. Shes going to live the rest of her life with the knowledge that she murdered her own baby.

Underrated

Also
>gets abortion
>post-abortion cries that he left a pregnant lady stranded

What a piece of shit

>ubers the good guy here
read it again dumbass

>Pregnant
>Boyfriend in the next state
Alright then

and he got fired unjustly. thats the whole point. UBER TERMINATED HIS ACCOUNT

anyway is this readitor correct? men have no say on abortions? i thought embryos had 50% of the fathers DNA but maybe the women made everything themselves?

Attached: roastiebortion.jpg (1233x559, 132K)

>this is a huge violation of rights
>388 upvotes
That website never ceases to amaze with the complete idiots it attracts and creates

>prayed he wouldn't hurt me
>yet I'm going to kill my unborn child
>good thing I prayed to the man in the sky though

>he thinks consumers can kill uber

Attached: IMG_20190414_172329.jpg (2048x524, 196K)

I fucking hate this world. This bitch claims to be religious yet kills her unborn child.

What the fuck is even the point anymore man?

Don't I need Uber

>prayed
to whom, satan?

>guy doesn't want to have any complicity with murder on his conscience
>"let's ruin his life for it"

Attached: 1552368678099.jpg (425x286, 34K)

The twoxchromosome subreddit has got to be the biggest fucking joke I've ever seen on the internet.

The post is nearly 30 days old so maybe you shouldve mobilized sooner?

This is what watching the soulless walk the earth looks like, user.

>"I hope to god he's fired"