Does this mean

San Francisco will be a SuperPower by 2020??

Attached: designated.png (700x520, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/a3xdae/more-people-pooping-in-san-francisco-than-ever-all-time-high-vgtrn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vice.com/en_us/article/a3xdae/more-people-pooping-in-san-francisco-than-ever-all-time-high-vgtrn

Pajeet Rodriguez is at it again.

Nothing redpills you like living in San Francisco your whole life, as long as you were t brainwashed early on.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

Legit thought that was Ryder

Attached: 2019-04-19 23.00.10.jpg (174x144, 17K)

SF being culturally enriched by the Pajeet H1Bs

Obligatory

Attached: 0F7EEA41-CA81-453E-928D-0DBC2E8BC282.jpg (629x454, 45K)

>reports of turds
Do people actually report street shits to some authority? That's hilarious. I don't think I've ever seen a human shit on a street or in public.

Shit it down.

I shit you not; we are covered in poo. Lived in the center of the darkest spot on that map for 20+ years now. Been to India, and they're worse, but we're dam close now.

Once saw a dude passed out drunk in the stairwell of Stockton street tunnel (middle of the dark spot). He wasn't dressed too bad, about mid 20s, and completely covered in poo. I could tell by the smears on his face that he had the drunk munchies as well before he knocked out.

Another time I walk out of my building and hear a cop yelling "PICK IT UP!". Got my attention and look over - a black dude is literally sitting there picking up a big fudge dragon with his bare hand.

It goes on and on......seen dead people..... people that could've been dead with needles still stuck in the arm.....small time drug deals daily....

Strange part is during the day, workers come from all over the Bay Area. The town is temporarily full of normal people. Hot chicks everywhere, smart dudes in suits, and we all try our best to pretend we don't see the madness.

I can't imagine where it'll end. It's the worst I've ever seen it here.

Reminder:
If you live in the US: Buy your local homeless man a bus ticket to San Francisco. They get the best free gibs there in the US.
You get rid of your local homeless AND you get to punish the worst liberal shithole too.

Attached: 1545414888596.png (514x510, 287K)

That sounds hilarious. I can't believe people spend exorbitant amounts of money to live in a city like that.

That's some crazy shit. I would hate to live there or in Seattle.

Hey, we could WILL Ebola into existence in Africa, why can’t we will a poop born disease onto San Francisco?
What’s the worst poop born disease we could make happen to San Francisco?
Help me fellow Anons!
Can we get a meme plague going?

Oops, I forgot Ebola-Chan!
Here

Attached: 28BCD732-7838-48A6-A3FC-AA667265B79D.gif (480x270, 1.32M)

Maybe not a superpower but a superpooper

Attached: braaaaaaaap.jpg (480x360, 37K)

There's ruins under the city too right like another subterranean city?
Do you think the poo from above rains down into the underworld?

Poo in loo, San Francisco!

>San Francisco becomes tech capital of the world
>Millions of Pajeets flood the city in hopes to get a job
>Rate of street shitters increase

Mhmmm... I’m detecting a pattern here.

Attached: 2D553AE6-A812-47EF-A304-917931C3F12A.gif (560x240, 1.1M)

that's why we call it a shithole

Nuke it

Attached: 31081524_10156233019973416_5400538075206267114_n.jpg (600x600, 42K)

POO

India BTFO!

Attached: shitstreet.jpg (624x351, 47K)

IN

LOO

There's already a typhus epidemic in Los Angeles.

WE TRUST!

Attached: indianshrine.jpg (650x487, 50K)

That black shadow in the middle looks like some kind of evil egyptian shadow poop monster. Maybe they're conjuring up a demon of poop?

Mutts stealing our culture

>the streets will continue to run brown until the city's unhoused population gets access to public bathrooms.
If they get public bathrooms they'll start living in them.

Attached: Sanfranpossessed.png (212x238, 106K)

Based idea, we need to start this campaign

They made an app for it so people could report and know where shit is.

Attached: good shit.webm (298x526, 1.18M)

Most of india

I need some context for this abomination. WTF is going on? Answer me!

kek'd

“Hello, I’d like to report a turd.”
“Ok, and what is your location, ma’am?”
“I’m at 5th Avenue a-“
“We have already recieved 3 other reports of that turd. We are working on it”

San Francisco must be a gigantic beacon to all Pajeets

more like a pooperpower

>The amount of poop on San Francisco's streets has hit an all-time high
They prefer to be called African Americans

As a normal, smart casual-wearing tech dude who commutes into SF everyday, I can confirm. On my lunch break I usually walk into the Tenderloin and take a massive dump on the sidewalk. Because fuck it. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. I've recently gotten my co-workers to join me. We each drink a pot of coffee beforehand to loosen the bowels then challenge the tranny street niggers to a shit off. The key to victory is to maintain eye contact the entire time. They are too constipated from opioid abuse so I always win. The when the cops show up I blame it on the niggers. If I've had a rough day, I like to treat myself to a nice seafood meal on the Embarcadero, have a few drinks, then find a passed out homeless guy and unleash a massive turd chowder right onto his face. Nothing is more empowering than to assert your class dominance through fecal matter. It's primal and satisfying.

Attached: 18Fuller-1-web-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 67K)