Will holocaust denial or revisionism be declared hate speech and banned in the USA?

Will holocaust denial or revisionism be declared hate speech and banned in the USA?

Attached: hqdefault-640x480.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9alGehfUbwk
youtu.be/87KQfyLFhDU
youtu.be/CVb2tnFN5AA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends how much these kike cock suckers allowed to get away with.

Attached: 847368753648756345.jpg (3160x2882, 1.71M)

God I hope so, it'd finally get the fucking normies asking questions.

I hope not. But our World is working harder and harder to take away our free thought and open Speech.

We have to defend ALL perspectives! We must Save Europe!!

Attached: 1555673147170.png (800x800, 657K)

The holocaust didnt happen but i wish that it did

I hope, that way all those kikes who now try to blame the Holocaust on Poles are tossed in jail. Revisionist pricks

Why would ot be denied? 20 million jews died. It should be remembered so it will never happen again

I heard Howard Shultz on Fox News about five years ago say that the 1st Amendment shouldn't apply to holocaust denial, which of course told me that it will be formally proposed someday.

it's a 100 billion now, denier

I hope so. These pathetic disgraces to humanity need to get a life and stop dedicating it to their debunked conspiracy nonsense.

free speech != hate speech. you can't yell fire in a crowded theater and likewise you shouldn't be able to push ideologies that promote hate and eventually violence.

your suggestion promotes hate by proposing to silence the ignorant

Yes.
Guns will be banned too.

The fire yelling was done by a bunch of Jews. Look it up.

absolutely based and kikepilled!

Attached: Holocaust.png (1093x826, 1.64M)

Your hatred for hate speakers has been noted and will be appropriately sanctioned.

bullshit, people who think we have less free speech now than 25 years ago just arent old enough to remember
back then you had contact with less than a few hundred people and the rest of the world didnt exist except on television and other one-way media
what the fuck were you gonna do back then, write a letter to redpill people one at a time? stand in a street corner yelling shit all day? you gotta be real sometimes, people are waking up because we have such a large range of free speech, not because its getting more and more impossible to have any

>We must Save Europe!!
Save America it's too late for Europe
RIP Notre Dame

>it'd finally get the fucking normies asking questions
no that exactly what such laws are designed to prevent

uhhh
do you think that's the effect it's had in germany?
quite the fucking opposite.

Unless we have a violent revolution sometime soon, yes. We will give away our rights, one by one, until there are none left. The saddest part about that is there is no one left to warn, as everyone else has decided to give up their rights already.

>Will holocaust denial or revisionism be declared hate speech
Hate speech has been ruled to be free speech by the supreme court for over 35 years now you fucking kike
>speech
>banned in the USA?
not gonna happen moshie

Did you know that you CAN tell "Fire!" in a crowded theater, provided there actually is a fire?

Meditate on that. What makes the difference between saying the same word, but under different circumstances?

Oh, the shit you will learn on /pol. Endlessly engrossing /pol.
Uncensored /pol.

Attached: 1555721505966.jpg (1024x634, 159K)

This is the first time a typo was kind of right.

Yell tell

Attached: 1555376197778s.jpg (217x250, 9K)

youtu.be/9alGehfUbwk

millenials and boomers are fucking pussies

you only wish you had a pretty hate machine
instead your only album is a pretty tranny machine

jealous yet?

no you can't take truth away from me hate speech jailers

head like a hole black as your soul
i'd rather die than give you control

Attached: 2fyvdt.jpg (654x500, 115K)

also
the holocaust
did happen
it was 50-70 million europeans
slaughtered in a civil war of
white on white
brought on by
the tribe that claims
it was the only fucking victim
of its own fucking design
to get rid of the goyim

youtu.be/87KQfyLFhDU

youtu.be/CVb2tnFN5AA

Attached: 36bba5cf3771c1e711bd548d92ff77aa-imagejpeg.jpg (750x750, 446K)