Aside from nigs/spics what is wrong with racemixing?

White people for the most part are average in IQ and vastly inferior to asians/iranians.
I get that racemixing with nigs is a terrible idea, but whats wrong with mixing with arab/iranian girls? A lot of them are hotter than white women and much smarter.
As one of the few smart white people, I dont see much benefit settling for an average iq degenerate white woman who will age like milk. I notice east asian and persian women preserve their beauty and traditional values long after marriage.

this idea that i must marry a white woman for the sake of my race and furthering the "white race" is beyond idiotic as well

Attached: 13458627_770116929791737_3549256819000500364_o.jpg (1366x1366, 132K)

>posts a picture of Jazz

what did op mean by this?

jazz?

Consider that all of global civilization is 95% founded on the accomplishments of White people

>memeflag
>Jew
Fuck off.

Attached: 1555379252408.jpg (251x242, 14K)

Kill yourself.

Persians used to be pseudo white until arabs and turkic hordes fuck em over. Pretty sure ancient greeks described persians as lighter then themselves. If you find a decent persian go for it, but stay the fuck away from arabs

>pseudo
Literally Aryan retard

this is objectively false. majority of advancement in civilization was done by Mediterranean and asians. white people just came in the last 100 years and took credit for most of it. Hell, it wasnt even white people. most of them were jewish. white people caused the "dark ages" when spreading Christianity. without germany, white people would have almost no major accomplishments except sucking jewish cock

>leaf
i dont have a meme flag, kike

not a big fan of arabs. they seem average iq as well like white people. but almost every iranian person i meet is uber smart. same with south koreans

Persians are higher IQ than huwhites?

By "same average IQ as arabs" you are just projecting your own retardation on the entierty of the white race who made the world what it is today. You fucking taint-sniffer

What’s wrong with arabs? They are caucasiod as well and can be bleached in 1 or 2 generations.

Nowhere near as intelligent as Persians. There are so many Iranian Physicists and mathematicians (not just ‘le Islamic scholars who discovered science’ thing, I mean today; they really do have superior intelligence it seems).

Probally true but it is still beter to bleach an arab than an asian

>being this bluepilled

>who was newton
>who was gauss
>who was weierstrass
>who was mozart
>who was beethoven
>who was Feuerbach
I could go on
nice bait btw

There's
>white people came in the last 100 years and took credit
Lol even if this were true, time elapsed does not equal more advancement.
If advancement occurred at an exponential rate, white people have surpassed all others in advancment, exponentially. It took hundreds of years to go from shooting metal balls to shooting bullets from rifled barrels. It took thousands of years to go from spears to iron swords.
And it took us less than 100 to go from a combustion engine to landing on the moon.
Saging because I know this is b8

>White people for the most part are average in IQ and vastly inferior to asians/iranians.
how the fuck do you define asian? the average IQ of all asians is categorically lower than the average IQ of whites. maybe you got this impression with a bit of ethnic gerrymandering, looking at east asian IQ scores, then comparing them to national (that includes the nonwhites) scores in white countries, and then getting lazy with your asian definition.

>average iq degenerate white woman who will age like milk
oh you're just here to spout memes and shitpost. are you gonna tell me that gingers have no souls, too?

well anyway, for those who are reading, racemixing is not bad and degenerate just because of IQ. the value of the real concept of "race" is not completely encapsulated by IQ and denoted by a single integer. the idea that race is just intelligence is a reductionistic low IQ meme. "IQ nationalism," IQ-based racial supremacy, and the idea that the prospective wife and mother of your kids is interchangeable with nonwhite foreigners are more reductionistic low IQ memes.

there is nothing smart or trad about racemixing.

Attached: 1548214606202.png (800x2134, 94K)

note that the source for the data in pic related is historical records from across the world, and is therefore not eurocentrically biased

Attached: 1552816208034.jpg (639x347, 38K)

Nothing but remember, white is better.
Not everybody should drive a Mercedes saloon but don't get the cheap car that brakes all the time either.

>why is history, science, and math so euro centric
>why do Americans have such a superiority complex when they travel abroad

Attached: 1_AHn91LczquhSnE7tCjzbpA.jpg (512x512, 75K)

>White people for the most part are average in IQ and vastly inferior to asians/iranians.
No, seriously, what did the OP mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-20-10-46-49.png (480x854, 92K)

Attached: R1a-thegeneticatlas.png (900x550, 554K)

Attached: 1551490956931.jpg (782x778, 103K)

All race mixers get the rope too kike cunt, so don’t worry you wont be lonely.

Attached: A4AB359A-3703-44EA-B138-CC43D19A538F.jpg (1242x1073, 811K)

Islam. You do realise most of these women won't convert.

Nice try Asian twink now surrender your boipussy. I dont wanna go necrophile on your ass but the choice is yours

>imagine not wanting your children to have white skin.
>imagine not wanting your children to look like you.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190330-223356_Chrome.jpg (976x715, 295K)

The "mediterraneans" that built civilization dont exist any more. They miscegenated right out of existence and white inherited it what built and improved on it.
Now we are miscegenating out of existence.
The jews destroy civilization, not build it retard.

>As one of the few smart white people.
Kys pls

It's quite worrying that with a borderline retarded average IQ you can still tie for 23rd in the global rankings.

I literally didn't even see it either lol

>oh shit I didn't even see this one
truth. I didn't

>American flag
Might as well, welcome to the club.

Plenty is wrong with race mixing.
We must Defend Diversity!

Attached: 1555745995462m.jpg (1024x639, 52K)

If you just want to give some nigger a good home why don’t you just drag lone in off the street? That way you don’t even have to blame yourself for how it behaves?

>breed with me, user
>isnt my skin white enough for you?

Attached: 1552160811077.jpg (640x960, 106K)

>whites vastly inferior to Iranians
Wat?