Potential happening on me?

Potential happening on me?

I believe my car and bedroom has been bugged.

This may sound unusual but please hear me out, who knows, maybe it's all in my head but maybe it's not, and it's happening. My doctors believe it's Schizophrinia. Either way your help would bring me great relief and help me rationalize why this isn't happening hopefully.

Let me give you some examples:
Everyday I wake up a car alarm will go off, everytime I leave the house a car alarm will go off, everytime I exit my car sirens will go off, this has been happening a while. And these are just a few examples.
It is literally dead quiet all day other than this and I have asked family members if there hearing these things also and they are. I feel they want me to know I'm being watched to scare me.This can also be called "gang stalking" I guess.

I have talked with lawyers and have read an article by an ex FBI agent where this type overt surveillance is used in some cases, and that they want there target to know there being followed.

What are they laws and requirements on this?

Can you give me examples of when this type of surveillance is done?

Why can't I find any news stories of our government bugging homes online? Are they sealed to keep the methods secret?

Can a few people email me incase something happens I can write you to share my story?

[email protected]

To keep the post on topic here is a bill trying to outlaw gangstalking:
medium.com/@thomas.mcfarlan/a-leading-edge-california-bill-proposal-that-fully-outlaws-organized-stalking-is-currently-under-9a2c539a52cf

Attached: 1551602326659.png (515x505, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=risperidone gynocomastia
ozelburoistihbarat.com/Content/images/archieve/mk-ultra-project-manual-for-organized-gang-stalking-operations-psychological-656d7ca8-d00f-47d0-bdae-7e6941fdfa4b.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

So what's your story.

get a white noise generator. even a phone app will do, play that in the background to make the bugging less effective.

get some earplugs for the sirens.

Sounds like mental illness to me.

Attached: 1555504501053.png (901x818, 1.09M)

Endure it, be smart don't confront them driving you crazy is the goal of gangstalking.

Only the above needs to be mentioned.

Noted.

hey man sounds like the beginnings of schizophrenia to be honest. let love guide you.

Has anyone heard of police of FBI doing this as imtimadation?

You must be into some deep shit then, good luck.

I hope it's just schizophrenia.. Never thought I would say that... Thanks /b/ro, all love.

Thanks...

This sounds like paranoid schizophrenia, and I suggest you start taking doses of lithium just in case. Your doctor will prescribe it.

If this clears after dosing lithium you 100% have schizo. Sorry bro.

IF You cant even tell US more info how the fuck dock You want US to help You retard

does it seem like it would make sense? what purpose what it have? the amount of effort involved to have multiple alarms set to go off for no reason other than for you to notice etc.

np my sister has it and I definitely step into it slightly every now and then so know how it is. gangstalking is basically paranoid schizophrenia. have a read and it might seem relatable. good luck friend and look in your area for doctors/mental health hubs with good reviews.

Thanks for info, I will talk to my doctor. I'm on Risperdone arm.

What more info do you need
, I told you what's happening.. I'm the one that needs info from you all. What do you want to know?

>car is bugged
take it apart
>bedroom is bugged
buy a scanner
>guy looks like hes folowing you
talk to him

sometimes coincidences pile up

I am sorry to tell you that risperdone, while effective, will give you man boobs.

Please talk about this with your doctor if you are considered about having perky tits and maybe slight mood unstability. Read these studies below.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=risperidone gynocomastia

fbi wouldnt waste resources to monitor you for months or weeks theyll just lock you up

So many typos.. gonna an hero.

based medical user

Here is some info.

ozelburoistihbarat.com/Content/images/archieve/mk-ultra-project-manual-for-organized-gang-stalking-operations-psychological-656d7ca8-d00f-47d0-bdae-7e6941fdfa4b.pdf

if someone is stalking you to kill you they would have already killed you

if theyre going to rob you they would have already did it

Could be AI? Maybe it's getting smart enough to bug the electric grid and your car by now.

for a few years when I was a neet I would look at the clock and it would always be 4:44 am or pm, I thought I was being gangstalked by the space-time continuum but then I realized that we all have an internal mental clock that knows what time it is with a fair degree of accuracy and I was subconsciously looking at the clock at those certain times twice a day because I was neurotic
I solved the problem by getting rid of my cock

>everytime I leave the house a car alarm will go off
does it sound sort of like "HONK, HONK?"

Attached: 1555722846482.png (262x384, 125K)

>I solved the problem by getting rid of my cock
thats a bit drastic

>solved the problem by getting rid of my cock
made me chuckle even if this feels like pasta

Your family obviously loves you.

Circadian rhythms are amazing. In my teens I was almost locked into a schedule of checking the clock a few minutes after my brother fell asleep, always 11:11 pm.

This is not funny. Linking someone's unchecked schizophrenic writings isn't helpful here. Schizophrenics can type out 10 pages of text per hour no problem during a normal manic phase.

Please don't read that crap OP. It's clearly written by someone who is dissatisfied with their social circle, family, and treatment, and you can see references to this in that 30 page rant.

Do they have any reason to be stalking you? is there something that they think you have done?

I don't know user, I don't think the average user is that important, it would take enormous resources for the feds to conduct the operations you describe. Mi bro went through something like that, it turned out to be in his head. Doesn't have to be schizophrenia, some benign psychoses have similar signs.

If you're asking for advice, I think you shouldn't completely reject seeing a shrink. I say this without judgement, I've been seeing one on and off for decades, and I'm happy I have.

Attached: enhanced-10822-1411477443-9.jpg (360x480, 18K)

Based schizo poster

What the hell? I love Risperodone nao!

All joking aside, thnx for the tip. What meds don't cause bitch tits?

Just remember that they aren't as smart as you think. Things we post online now will be used later to persecute those who oppose the jew.

It's been over 2 years..

White noise doesn’t stop bugs

They use honking to.

Why do you say that?..

Yeah, I doubt they someone got ahold of some secret Intel by hacking our gov...

I've been around people that do some shady stuff.

I had some pretty weird situations before I thought this was all happening. People at work would say some cryptic shit then I would say what then they would say something perfectly normal, like it never happened. I would wake up in the mornings mainly and turn on the tv and the newscaster would start talking to or about me. Few examples. Idk maybe it's all in my head.

Also FBI investigations can go on for years. Idk if I know someone they need or what. If your reading this pretty sure frank has a lot of illegal guns and I think runs them. But yeah, check out Frank that guy is insane. He probably runs an illegal weed clinic arm or something.

I had some pretty weird situations before I thought this was all happening. People at work would say some cryptic shit then I would say what then they would say something perfectly normal, like it never happened. I would wake up in the mornings mainly and turn on the tv and the newscaster would start talking to or about me. Few examples. Idk maybe it's all in my head.

Also FBI investigations can go on for years. Idk if I know someone they need or what. If your reading this pretty sure frank has a lot of illegal guns and I think runs them. But yeah, check out Frank that guy is insane. He probably runs an illegal weed clinic arm or something.

I'm a non-LARPing schizophrenic. I was diagnosed in 1990. I recognise and really empathise with the things you write. I won;t list my symptoms as it's not a game of mental health Top Trumps but there is an over-lap between our experiences.

Some of what you're describing is definitely mental health related as you're placing unnecessary emphasis and meaning on relatively day to day occurences and conincidences - and coincidences are real, they're not necessarily evidence of a greater scheme or plan. Sometimes a pipe is just a pipe.

However, and I don't mean to make this worse for you but this isn't an either/or situation. 99% of my paranoid delusions over the years have been proved to be that: delusionals. But one thing did turn out to more than 'in my head' and 'faulty interpretation': and that my phone was actually bugged.

At the time I used to have a Community Psychiatric Nurse visit me a two or three times a week. I used to complain that my landline was bugged, that I could hear clicks, the sounds of a third party on the other end of the phone when I rang people.

This was always dismissed as 'paranoia' like a lot of the other 'surveillance' delusions, One day, during a home visit, my CPN needed to ring her office and used my landline and then she heard it too. She got in touch with BT and had an engineer check it out. She also informed my case worker and the police and my landlord.

It turned out that the block of flats I lived in had a series of extra lines put in on different floors. No one ever really got to the bottom of it, but it could have been anyone as if you knew what you were doing, the junctions where all the phone lines went through on each of the floors were easily accessible.

It all stopped and never had a problem again. Or at least for the month or so before I had my landline taken out as I couldn't trust it again.

Just remember that the federal government in the USA is incredibly incompetent, slow, and corrupt. :) They only care about taking tax payer dollars for private company programs that will line the wallets of lobbyists & executives.

cant you just scan for bugs?

what do you know or possess that would lead to such harrassment? why would anyone from the govt be interested in you? are you a journalist?

>What do you want to know?
why you think that its even plausible? thats what we want to know. do you have a reason to believe they would have interest in you? because if not, then the simple answer is that its in your head

You can't just scan for bugs. They are designed to be none detectable.

Idk. Idk.

But yeah another weird thing is an old friend claims to have the same thing happening to him.

I have only ever had feelings like that after taking way too much stimulants in too short a period of time .

How sketchy are we talking?

Its the jew. Punch a jew, any jew will do, they are all against you!

Thais doesn't mean it's necessarily an intelligence agency, gang-stalking the Jews, the Illuminati, Reptiles or the Jewish Illuminati Reptile Intelligence and Gang-Stalking Agency.

During the early days of digital cordless landlines in Britain, my girlfriend bought a radio scanner which allowed her to listen to half the people on her estate. She listened to a middle-aged couple having an affair, worked out who one of the people was (a wine Aunt a few streets away) and then sent letters to her partner. It split their marriages up. She did it for the lulz; no other reason.

The point I'm making is that sometimes stuff isn't all in your head, but at the same time, it's not necessarily happening why you think it is. Sometimes stuff happens because people are people and often people do stuff for no other reason than they can or for the lulz.

Since my landline was tampered with, I've got to know a few BT engineers who've said stuff like this happened a lot and was often done by BT engineers just for a laugh, because they were bored, nosey and had the ability/opportunity to do it and that a BT engineer probably lived in my block and was just fucking with his neighbours for lulz.

A faraday cage will stop any signals from penetrating it. drive your car into a ferromagnetic wire-mesh bag then close it. Check your cell signal to be sure.

at which point you should take some sort of meds

ask yourself, "has anything ive done in life warranted government spying on me" even if its just a misinterpretation. if the answer is no becuase you live a mundane NEET vidya game lifestyle, then you are probably schizo. or perhaps they confused you with someone else and are investigating the wrong person.

do you use TOR? VPNs? do you host or run websites? are you acquiring weapons? do you have fights with people at work? do you have a criminal history? do you sell government secrets to foreign powers?

the type of harassment you describe would really only make sense on an intelligence agency level. law enforcement would never let you know they are investigating you, unless its part of their plan to spook you into making a mistake and leading them to your evidence. so if you arent playing spygames or communicating with extra terrestrials or hiding a piece of UFO wreckage you found, i really think its in your head bro

Serious questions user:
1. Are have you been taking any substances? Specifically amphetamines?
2. Do you have a history of mental issues?
3. Have you been doing anything that would warrant a government agency to spend resources following you/fucking with you?

Asking these questions to try to help. I can tell you I had amphetamine psychosis several years ago, and this sounds very similar to what I experienced.

Attached: 1549734850684.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

>pic related

Attached: 3FD18C7C-22A8-4540-8B30-3DEB63EDE39A.jpg (1024x1024, 123K)

OP, this is how you'll be taken seriously: record these events. do it as many times as you can. if you have the ability to compile seemingly too many clips of the sirens happening at all the times you describe then you could make a legitimate case that this isn't paranoia and that you're actually getting gang-stalked. you need MANY recordings, properly dated, showing that each occurence is so frequent it's far too often to be purely coincidental. until you do that then no one, including yourself, needs to take that seriously. if the phenomenon is not reproducible on video then you might just be having delusions, which I say in the least-shill way possible

To many questions and am tired. Basically has anyone heard of them doing this?

No.
I guess.
Not really. Nothing to warrant this shit.

wasn't convinced until this post here, you are having brian porbellems my friend. go to the doctor. also, remember it's entirely possible that you're schitzo AND they really are following/stalking you :^)

Attached: 1467764358310.jpg (747x767, 121K)

no, because they would either kill you or capture intelligence from you. but they arent going to waste time or tax dollars setting off car alarms every time you leave the house to annoy your lazy faggot ass you stuipd piece of shit cant even maintain focus to read and answer a simple goddamn question but you want everything handed to you on a silver platter fuck you and fuck your bugged house i am the feds i just intercepted your whole thread and everyone here is part of my crew you snootly little bitch we are the MEN IN BLACK. fuck your ears, fuck your car, and FUCK YO COUCH. we will never stop

>Everyday I wake up a car alarm will go off, everytime I leave the house a car alarm will go off, everytime I exit my car sirens will go off, this has been happening a while. And these are just a few examples.

Attached: 1509136945187.gif (400x224, 3.65M)

>he thinks a three letter agency gives a fuck about wasting tax dollars
Nigger, is it literally your first fucking day on planet earth, or what.

Attached: 1517824217938.jpg (763x771, 60K)

This, I’m the guy that rigged up your car lmao. There are currently 4 other agents in this very thread

Can you not read shitdick? WE ARE THE MEN IN BLACK MOTHER FUCKER

alpha 1 to bravo 2, we got him worried now. make that sound happen at his front door.

delta 2, flicker his lights.

we got you OP. you dirty fucker. we own you now

WE ARE ALL BLACK MEN

It sounds like psychosis to me. You hit it on the mark earlier when you thought the tv was talking to you. I was the same way. Mine was brought on by amphetamines, but it happens in people without them also. I was out of my mind for about 3 months. It was very taxing. My parents eventually got me to a psychologist and I was prescribed Chloripromazine. It made the bad stuff go away. After a few years I stopped taking it, and I am fine now. Please get checked out. We need all the anons around in the future in good shape physically and mentally to combat this clown world.

Attached: 1555638366335.gif (495x525, 2.36M)

larping? on Jow Forums?? what will they think of next. your schtick is weak, fag

Your post scattered. Other guy numbered everything.

don't tell a doctor bureaucrat or any mandated reporter any of this or they may call the police to drag you off to the looney bin. tread carefully.

This is probably just your mind playing tricks on you. Try to focus on reality.

forgot to reply directly

Nobody needs to bug anything if you carry a phone with you or have a tablet or smart tv of anything else. Am I wrong?

Plot twist: OP is actually schizophrenic but all of these things are really happening

Not as weak as my mental state. The day I joined the FBI I told them I wanted to kill people legally and ruin as many lives as possible, and they hired me on the spot. That was 3 years ago, imagine how fucked my mental state is now...

Have you given (((authorities))) a reason to make you a person of interest? If not then you are probably paranoid.

Wtf does that warning sign mean in my browser?

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-022958.png (1080x2220, 349K)

No you have mental illness, search up

hah yea this is a good point, why would the fbi or whoever go to the trouble of doing any of the shit OP describes. they can just waltz right in to zuckerborg's office and get whatever they need.

I’ve been watch OP for months now and I can confirm

It couldn't get much worse than that..

you arent secure:

https://

you don't have https enabled. Whenever you post, use this URL

>>

it's because you aren't using https:// at the start of the domain. ignore all the schizos in the thread.

Been a lot of these schizo gang stalking threads lately.

why would they need to go out of their way to watch you, user? I mean, your phone, computer, tv, playstation, toaster, etc can be utilized to spy on you. start with why.

Oh. Idk how you all know this but thanks.

>I have asked family members if there hearing these things also and they are.
Are they really? Get them to tell your Dr that. Otherwise this sounds like schizophrenia my dude. The trick is to get non-crazy friends and family to corroborate the shit you're experiencing. Otherwise it's in your head.

so basically take hormone therapy. (they are turning strong men into pussies under the guise of medical warnings) (they) know you will auto think that the negative side effects are rare but it may just not be,

Think about it. This is the same medical field who give slightly hyper kids medical grade meth. They are fucking children. They move and squirm its natural. Put them in a cage all day and play video games or just tell them to sit still will drive them mad. Its why they dont listen to you. Back then kids were usually outside most of the time doing chores and socializing with other children as a way to get rid of all that energy. But now you force them to stay inside all day.

Attached: DangerousDiseasesStolenFromVenezueala.jpg (1495x1759, 390K)

>I
it means you are being honked

OP does it disturb you that we have been watching you shower through the camera in your showerhead? we all know about the mole on your tumtum

You're a retard. kys

Don’t forget about the spy software we installed into his PC. We can see your midget nub tranny interracial beastiality snuff porn collection

Some people are really mentally ill. Get off Jow Forums go to a doctor and get some pills.

Yeah I know I’m one of them. Pills won’t help me though I’m too far gone

Did you try waking up at different hours and recording car alarm to check what/where they are. Audio hallucination aren't that rare. Just try to investigate with the intention of showing that its in your head and not confirm your bias. Or just talk to the doctor and ask him if what I just said is a good idea. But it's highly probable you're having mental issues and you'll be better off fighting them directly. Good luck user.

I keked

Thanks.

I'm going to sleep. Keep the thread alive, I'll check back in the morning. If some dick forwarded this to police saying I'm a nutbag or something I'm going to plenty of doctors and going to hurt anyone or myself. Have a good night anons.