HITLER VENERATION

I HUMBLY REQUEST ALL WHITE AND NON-WHITE PEOPLE OFFER HITLER WINE LIBATIONS TODAY. Whatever your race, please respect that it is Hitlers birthday today and offer Hitler wine libation. Also whatever your race please pray for the well being of the white race.

There is enough room on this planet for all races, and even in America there is enough room for all the races who live here in America. Diversity does not threaten the white race. So I am white and I love all races, I also love Jews and Israel. If you are jewish please offer Hitler wine libations because he helped you guys get Israel.

If you are black please offer Hitler wine libations, preserving the white race helps preserve white women and some blacks seem to like white women so whites being preserved is maybe something the blacks want.

Please everyone pray for the white race. I love you whatever your race, and I love Hitler too.

Attached: libation-inside-header.jpg (800x400, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenationalherald.com/10229/the-battle-of-crete-turning-point-of-world-war-ii/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Kalavryta
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sure thing

Sieg heil

Attached: 00cdb2ecfdd4cf054fa9e23c6e41b1a6938b3ba24bc9a8352450791b5176dcbd.jpg (700x495, 154K)

please dont use my Greek culture on this asshole...

respect to all the civilians thar fought the nazis in Greece with their bare hands...

thenationalherald.com/10229/the-battle-of-crete-turning-point-of-world-war-ii/

>muh ebil natzees.

for us that have family that fought in WW2 they are and will always be evil intruders, for you its a funny story

one of 1000s examples of what they did to innocent greek families

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Kalavryta

(((Wikipedia)))

i have family from Kalavryta you asswipe, they burned down the ancient monasteries killed children well documented in greek history..
if your family in the usa was in a village in uta during the war my grandfather was a commended and decorated Ww2 Veteran

they robbed killed and starved millions of innocent greek people during the occupation, destroyed and pillaged antiquities,
how dare you use my sacred land and customs for offerings to nazis?

use a sausage and beer, not med wine and sacrifices

Τραβα γλυψε τον kωλο του Τσιπρα τουρkοσπερμα

No one is using your sacred land.

>tfw blond blue eyed aryan and it’s my birthday to day
Happy bday hitler chan

Οι αριστεροι "ανταρτες" εkαναν χειροτερα απο τους Ναζι τοσο στην kατοχη οσο kαι στον εμφύλιο

Pretty sure hitler was very against alcohol
Am I missing something

12 χρονών; μάθε ελληνιkά πρώτα αγράμματε που έμαθες οτι οι ναζί είναι φίλοι μας, ανιστόρητε.

>>T faggot

Attached: Ernst_Röhm.jpg (200x282, 13K)

>using muh sacred land
Do the turkroaches feel like your land is sacred lol?

>meme flag
why do meme flags always make me feel a certain way

kαι επειδή kάποιος είναι εγkληματίας σημαίνει οτι οι ναζί δεν μας σφάγιασαν; λογιkή τούρkου; Εγkληματίες kαι οι μεν εισβολείς kαι εγkληματίες kαι οι δε. Σύνελθε

Do we become honorary aryans or something?

why do i see a fragment of greekoroman pottery, and why fag op asks for wine libations; German nazis deserve sausage and a beer the most, trying to make up for their barbaric culture using the Greek customs.

if you ever come to greece you will understand what i am talking about after visiting certain sites
yes we actually feel greece is sacred in a way, of our dead being burried here for thousands of yesrs and of the ancient sites & temples everywhere

if hitler won, Greece wouldn't have fallen victim to the banksters.

I just read your link and killing all the male resistance fighters in a community who just murdered POWs is legal under the Geneva Convention.

The women and children were all allowed to live. What's your gripe?

Heil Heil Heil!

Attached: Esoteric Hitlerism.png (574x813, 528K)