Trolls the fuck outta right wing muhhh woke "humorous" idiots

Trolls the fuck outta right wing muhhh woke "humorous" idiots.

Attached: basederic.jpg (760x511, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Soc5_lQVsGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah I mean left-wing humor is different than right-wing humor. I'm sorry but I've never found anything this guy has done to be funny. I guess the difference between someone like me and someone like you would be that I don't try to make your type of humor "illegal" just because it's stupid and I don't get it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What the fuck do you mean "your type of humour"?? And why the fuck are you implying that I am trying to make something illegal?? Are you that idiot who thinks there is something called left wing humour and right wing humour?? Listen you idiot, there is nothing called left wing humour or right wing humour in comedy. Its just comedy. Now back to pleddit you post 2016 election newfaggot.

Meant for too. Get a better internet connection, faggot

Eric Andre isn’t funny. He’s literally carried by Hannibal Buress.

Its funny because it is just a parody of late night shows. Its funny because its horrible. Thats the point of his show, trolling the fuck out of people by doing idiotic things. I can understand why some people wont find it funny.

>has a disgusting hideously ugly mongrelized mutt face

>Making fun of someones beliefs rather than using logical reasoning to disprove it
What is appeal to mockery fallacy.

>actually caring about disproving someone's belief
Shut the fuck up normalfaggot

Says the 40 year old trap fapping 600 pounds no girlfriend idiot

>ching chong ching chong

learn to speak English you 500 lb gook

Left wing comedy is suposedly about sticking it to the man, but in its logic a white has more power than a nigger billionaire.

Eric Andre is not left wing comedy, you dumbass. Its just comedy.

in that case why did you post this thread?
Whats your endgame?

>be an obnoxious nigger
>make loud noises
>be rude to people
>make stupid lol so randum skits like pretending to shoot your guest or telling them to fuck a watermelon, whatever, just make stupid shit up
>be hailed as a comedic genius
yike

epic black-jew tom green

Wrong.

anything that is trying to be funny is inherently not funny.
All comedy movies are trash along with every standup I have ever seen.
Dark and humor is the only real humor.

Left wing humour depends on humanity and appeals to personal qualities of connections - which is why when The Left debate with the right and they try to appeal to those qualities the right ignore them and are intellectually dishonest.

right wing humour is all about LOL BAD THING HAPPENED TO PERSON BUT NOT US HE IS SO WEAK HAHA GRUG LIKE JOKE

Except for "these are people" skit and tylers skit this kike has never even made me smile, as a unironical natsoc i say give the reigns to hannibal.

Guys Wana join something world changing and Hilarious??

White Pride World Wide!!! We must Defend Diversity!!!!
We Fly Our Pride!
We Fly Our Flag!!

Attached: 1555045457943.png (684x880, 539K)

I thought the political broadcast was pretty funny. Eric is left wing but it doesn't really bleed into his comedy. He sat a bunch of black leftists with Rachel dolezal. There was another bit with a flat earthers, satanist and a 9/11 truther. It's not like it's one sided eric trolls absolutely everyone.

try not to cut yourself on all that edge.

>That time he and Sam Hyde got into a little spat over comedic differences, and Sam btfo of him in World Peace after

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Soc5_lQVsGM

He's literally playing Eric Andre in this sketch.

Obviously rape your whole family wtfffff

>humor is only humor
DON'T DO SO MUCH COCAINE FAGGOT

Its not possible for blacks to troll whites. At the end of the day im still white and youre still a nigger

Kek what are you gay?

Shut the fuck up you disgusting cuck. Humour is humour, its not left or right. How much of an idiot to believe this shit?? Anyway eric is neither left nor right. He is just a fucking weirdo.

Waaht a pussy

NEWFAGGOT

True.

No intellectual conversations here, fren.
These niggers can only bitch, whine, and moan.

Attached: 2e6.jpg_large.jpg (822x1024, 91K)

Wow, OP sure is triggered at the thought of someone thinking his little coon isn't funny.

Attached: 1445213657521.gif (225x169, 1.58M)

How is that Eric Andre actually?? Apart from the physical outlook, nothing seems to relate to him. Maybe you could tell me.

TRRRRRUEEEEE BROTHEEERRRR. FUCK THE BLAAAAACKS

You really thought you got me, didnt you you tranny's nipple sucking shit farting dickless individual??

Attached: topkek.jpg (459x676, 42K)

I'm not talking about blacks you dumb nigger.
Looks like you fall under the bitch category.

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u1.png (549x413, 110K)

WTF BROOO, DONT SAY SOO. I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BROOOOOO

>trolling the fuck out of people
>by doing idiotic things
It's pathetic your generation thinks this is trolling.

Attached: 1441484948676.jpg (308x395, 23K)

>I'm not talking about blacks
>you dumb nigger.

Attached: 1348860981456.jpg (250x250, 21K)

>trolling
> not doing idiotic things
You just proved that you're a retard.

>Caring this much about celebrity retard

To Reddit!

I love Eric Andre but the guy probably has no strong grasp on politics and probably takes too much acid.