Debate between a communist and a capitalist

>debate between a communist and a capitalist
>the communist wins
We're all laughing at you Jow Forums

Attached: 1549710356388.jpg (499x499, 37K)

Peterson isn't capitalist. Fredrich Engels is (was) a capitalist

Are you familiar with an herb called sage?

Communism has never been even implemented. It's hard to debate against a fictional construct.

peterson isn't a capitalist
he's a mentally ill leftist globalist

Am I crazy? I keep seeing comments about who won and who got destroyed and I watched it and they barely disagreed.

Peterson sat there and he tried to attack the position of the opponent when in reality the best situation in most debates is to be on the defensive. Also communism is a super complicated theory that requires a 200 Iq to even come close to understand most aspects and deviations of it. It's not that it's "Oh muh system is so smart!" Situation but your system is so complicated in theory that there's no true way to properly represent it in a practical fashion.

Peterson should of sat there and defended the ideals of a free society and the natural state of man to obtain resources unequally. That one could argue something is inmoral but is not the government's job to be a force of moral enforcement.

It doesn't help that in order to actually achieve communism through the prescribed method (the ten planks), you need to have people take power and assume they are going to be ok with losing it.

The types of people who get into power are usually extremely reluctant to give it up, so assuming that an entire government would do so simultaneously is extremely unlikely.

Fuck off back to plebbit chapofag

Ya also the whole "the natural relationship between man and power is a protective and vicious" thing.

>watching 2 low IQs debating

Abolition of private property means no exchange, if theres no exchange theres no economy, so the system itself is impossible

>1 post by this ID
sage

Here's another.

Attached: dc3s4vq-8b992c43-23ed-42ca-bfb0-282c6348b7b4.png (796x582, 666K)

Fuck capitalism and communism, they're just extensions of Judaism
Fascism is truth

>two commies debate eachother
>one comes up on top
>pol BTFO!!!!!1!11

Attached: 1555615179110.png (536x413, 213K)

Haha no true scottsman nice defense man

This guy was your ass buddy and you were all sucking his kermit peanut dick and now he's losing you're suddenly saying he's the enemy?

Your fetish of strength over rationale and only supporting the winner is hilarious

Hi, if you look into both capitalism and communism you will find that in each one of them you can find the other, if look closely you will find this in every political construct! We change the names of religions, political constructs and so on through history and yet the human way of functioning remains constant!

k so you're assuming he won what's the goal of this thread?

Nobody that was ever serious on this board ever considered Juden Peterstein, the left-of-center LEAF cuck psychology professor, to be our "buddy." He got popular because of the boomer faggot magapedes and their loser grandchildren that don't know how to make their own beds who listened to his milquetoast modernist interpretation of the bible and decided to give him millions of dollars for the rest of his psychobabble books/lectures.

Two 30 minute lectures is not a debate either, brainlet.

>Communists think a communist won a communism debate
Well color me surprised!

Did they touch on the JQ?
No, then it's just a mutual masturbation session isn't it
You can't discuss politics and history without the JQ, it's meaningless

Attached: 1555549565554.gif (640x640, 297K)

how long until Jow Forums embraces Yang and Marxist ideas.

Or will Trump manage to lie himself into another term?
>I swear, this time we'll really build the wall

Attached: snl-saturday-night-live-donald-trump-alec-baldwin-harrisburg-mike-pence.jpg (618x412, 64K)

You literally wouldn't shut the fuck up about him and you constantly quoted him. Again with the No True Scottsman shit.

So not only are you intellectually dishonest, you're throwing one of your own under the bus and cannibalising your own cause because he makes you feel vulnerable because he was turned.

Its only a matter of time user. We're coming for you and those thoughts of yours. You'll be a comrade soon too.

>Jow Forums is one person
>Meme flag

Incredible stuff

Attached: 1544861003772.gif (374x190, 1.33M)

lmao what a cope he can't even address the argument

No matter how it actually goes, communists would say he won. Because you're big on self delusion.

Name?

>Also communism is a super complicated theory that requires a 200 Iq to even come close to understand most aspects and deviations of it. It's not that it's "Oh muh system is so smart!" Situation but your system is so complicated in theory that there's no true way to properly represent it in a practical fashion.
Imagine believing this

Attached: 1547836116170.jpg (645x1000, 92K)

>No True Scottsman shit.
sorry reddit brainlet you have to go back we get that you have a low IQ and just found out about internet debates but heres a fallacy you learn "the fallacy" fallacy presuming a fallacy has been made = it is wrong.

>We're coming for you
I dont blame you, we are sexy as fuck

thank you playing reddit

>you constantly quote him
>throwing your own under the bus
What's it like being an insane person that sees things that don't exist?

Imagine not refuting the point.

That peanut dick has me hard like nails bro

You're the one asking me that? Wow. Amazing.

When did this ever happen?

JP was never a nationalist, his fundamental ideas are opposed to nationalism, because it would require a strong group conciousness.

also he needs to read more primary literature, this guy literally recommended secondary literature of a person with no concept of logical consistency. he called kant anti-enlightenment and anti rational.