Remember how "worker shortage" was the bullshit used by the EU last time to justify importing hundreds of thousands of...

Remember how "worker shortage" was the bullshit used by the EU last time to justify importing hundreds of thousands of foreigners?

>thenews.com.pk/latest/459246-jobs-in-romania-over-500000-workers-from-pakistan-needed-says-zulfi-bukhari

Well Romania apparently needs half a million people from Pakistan.
What the fuck are you doing, Europe.

Attached: Pakistani-workers_updates.jpg (700x400, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.capital.ro/ministrul-muncii-clarifica-lucrurile-ce-se-intampla-cu-cei-500-000-de-pakistanezi-care-ar-urma-sa-vina-la-munca-in-romania.html/amp
mae.ro/node/48761
pid.gov.pk/site/press_detail/10794.
ziaruldeiasi.ro/stiri/vietnamezii-care-au-reclamat-ca-sunt-exploatati-in-romania-au-fost-trimisi-de-angajator-acasa--216034.html
krebsonsecurity.com/2019/04/alleged-chief-of-romanian-atm-skimming-gang-arrested-in-mexico/
romania-insider.com/romanians-us-mexico-border-2017
crucialcrowdfunding.com/romanian-internet-dating-scams/
youtube.com/watch?v=un_XI4MM6QI
youtube.com/watch?v=FvYtn2wRh3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its fake news, our government addressed this,
Nothing will happen, the news appeared in Pakistani press and is BS

Well that's a plus at least, for those of us who don't speak your language, what did they say?

This reminds me of that story a few years ago where Romanians went violent when they were told they were getting a refugee colony and the government recanted.

No one knows this but in the last years lots of Vietnamese workers came hare, they're leaving now
Yes In the future other Asians will come but the same shit will happen, no mass migration

Here's an article
google.com/amp/s/www.capital.ro/ministrul-muncii-clarifica-lucrurile-ce-se-intampla-cu-cei-500-000-de-pakistanezi-care-ar-urma-sa-vina-la-munca-in-romania.html/amp

Official MAE statement.
The Foreign Affairs minister has answered to the news backlash.
mae.ro/node/48761
Press Releases Type: Press Releases Date: 18.04.2019 On the information in the press that Romania is about to receive 500,000 Pakistani workers to reduce the labor market shortage, we make the following remarks: On April 17, 2019, the Ambassador of Romania to Islamabad had a meeting with Prime Minister Imran Khan's Special Assistant for Pakistan's Diaspora and Human Resources Development Minister Sayed Zulfi Bukhari. We mention that it is a courtesy reception where several topics have been addressed, including the employment of Pakistan from the point of view of Pakistan's interest in regularizing and improving labor export and compliance with relevant legislation. Please note that the talks did not include the setting of quotas or figures for any possible transfer of labor from Pakistan, or any concrete action plan to do so. In this context, we underline that, according to the legislation in force, namely the Government Decision no. 34/2019, the contingent allocated to extra-community workers for the year 2019 at national level is 20,000. We also point out that following the steps taken by the Ambassador of Romania to Islamabad, the official press release was fined yesterday to reflect a fair and faithful presentation of the talks. Find below the updated form of the official press release of the Ministry of Information in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan: pid.gov.pk/site/press_detail/10794.

good.
unemployment in every country in europe and instead of employing the people of those countries, they claim they 'need' 65 iq third worlders with no qualfications that don't even know how to use a toilet, let alone read or write.
romania, summon Vlad Tepes.

This is why you need a populist government. You can have a left wing government that will bring in foreigners because they are poor brown people and therefor they somehow deserve our help and a right wing government wants to import labor because cheap workers will give a short term boost to GDP. All sides want to replace us for different reasons

Why are Romania not taking Vietnamese workers like Poland?

In Romania the companies are the ones that do this shit
In construction for example they prefer to hire some Asians and pay them low or even scam them
There are Romanian workers but the companies don't want them because they're too "expensive" so they go to the W or became "socially assisted" leeches

We did.
They got scammed and left.

It's so transparently bullshit I don't know how people haven't caught on.
>STOP HAVING BABIES WHITE MAN, THE WORLD IS FULL
>shidd we need more worgers :DDDDD
Either the elite are retarded or malicious, both are worth punishing.

Attached: 1465152354422.gif (300x303, 2.98M)

Nobody can defeat Vietnam at scamming.

*blocks your path*

Attached: Generals_Hacker.jpg (200x160, 12K)

Sweet Child.
Romanians are literally selling "ashes" from the Notre Dame on Ebay saying it has healing properties and it's sacred.

"Vietnamese who claimed to be exploited in Romania were sent by their employer home"

ziaruldeiasi.ro/stiri/vietnamezii-care-au-reclamat-ca-sunt-exploatati-in-romania-au-fost-trimisi-de-angajator-acasa--216034.html

What we need to do is hang all the traitor politicians from lampposts along the roads leading out from the towns and cities as a warning to others, and find people who do things for their country, instead of short term commercial interests and death cult prophecy fulfillments.

I think companies and corporations are becoming more powerful than governments in general, one solution is to have a good level of minimum wage with very high penalties if companies are found breaking the rule. Then they will rather employ locals who can speak the language and do the job properly, since they will be paying the same amount either way.

nigerians, they sold me 410,000,000 in gold assets and all i had to do was send them 10,000,000 in advance.
i'm still waiting.

Romanians even scam Mexicans out of their atm money:)
krebsonsecurity.com/2019/04/alleged-chief-of-romanian-atm-skimming-gang-arrested-in-mexico/

Romanians go to mexico so they can illegally cross into the US:))))
romania-insider.com/romanians-us-mexico-border-2017

Yu want romanian pussy?
You get tortured:)))
crucialcrowdfunding.com/romanian-internet-dating-scams/

Many such cases:)))

Nothing new. The UK government were arguing we needed foreign labour to fill skill shortages, while at the same time giving British people £10.00 to move to Australia back in the 50s.

It's not bullshit, or not exactly.
Capitalism relies on a reserve army of surplus labor in order to function. The economy actually can not function on high levels of employment for very long without creating wage/benefit inflation, which then destroys profit margins. There needs to be millions of people desperate for work in order for investors to get returns.
Or in other words, importing half a million people from Pakistan produces returns on investment for the people who benefit from economic growth. Those new workers will be desperate, willing to work for less, willing to work longer hours, willing to work without benefits, willing to withstand abuse, and won't join unions.

We literally have a whole town of 100k or so people.
Where 50% of the people are hackers.

Even the local priests were hackers:)))

youtube.com/watch?v=un_XI4MM6QI

I remember travelling eastern europe and thinking to myself, wow these Romanian Gypsy cunts even out-do these Slavs in being sub human.

Romanians in England all seem poor , they are the last economy that needs thousands of immigrants?

Sex tourists get the razorblade.
A friend had so much fun spitting in drinks of westerners while i worked as a bartender.
His favourite were french niggers.And he is a hepatitis C carrier.

Enjoy Romania:))

Fuckkk offf no mooooree gypsieeeees reeeeere rerreereeeeeee loord almighty and the holy spirit and mother marieee heeeeelp

Attached: 1555396130368.gif (480x480, 2.03M)

Remember how this knowledge extends no further than 10% of the population

I actually wish you're saying the truth
Fuck fag french frogs, and fuck Belgians even more

profit profit profit
GDP GDP GDP

I like how specific it is.
It's not a worker shortage, it's a shortage of pakistani workers in particular.

Romanian police removing Belgian Frogs from Timisoara:))

Forgot the link
youtube.com/watch?v=FvYtn2wRh3A

French frogs my ass.
He only spat in niggers drinks:))

Imagine that your country is entirely owned by Jews
You imagined you're Belgian

LMAO how cheap are bullets?
What the fuck is wrong with Romanian men.

Did you know the people running that scam were Jews?
Make sense when you think about it.

Romania has a shortage of workers because they all left for the west since they are better payed there