Just got into UC Berkeley

What is /pol's thoughts on UC Berkeley?

Attached: images.jpg (251x201, 11K)

Don't worry. Lots of people can't get into Stanford.

this

It's undubtedly one of the best schools in the US. Just dont get corrupted while you're there, as it is a cesspool of some of the ost fringe degenerate groups in the world.

What are you studying?

Political Science, so I am basically walking into the dragon's den of communism.

Nigga u think i got money for private school?

>get fit
>cuck soibois

Attached: BCtm0e3P_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Wow, what a shit idea. Get into a decent school and decide to major in something that not only requires you to get a law degree, but where your undergraduate school doesn't give you any points for law school admissions. You won't be able to take the patent bar with poli sci and won't work as a high level transactional attorney because you won't have any business knowledge.

t. Esq.

I'm a white dude from Texas so i need to put these asian and hippy cucks in their place

You'll regret this OP. They will assimilate you.

not interested in law, more interested in foreign diplomacy n shit

Stanford is need blind as are the ivys. So if you were able to get in you would have 50% tuition coupled with a low interest loan from the school's endowment. It is actually cheaper than what a state school charges.

Berkley is kinda lame. Oakland is lame. Except for the hills. Go up there and wander around when it's foggy. it's pretty neato. also, some former Berkley professors are working on exotic energy tech in secret labs off the mainland using different physics models than are taught in mainstream academia. think flying saucers. it's true. Berkley is kind of a bore.

Attached: 1555085074827.jpg (720x539, 43K)

Enjoy telling everyone at Starbucks how educated you are. You deserve what's coming to you.

eh, i plan on getting my masters anyways so i am not too worried about where i get my bachelors as long as the place isn't shit

Cool. Did you use affirmative action for your advantage?

Attached: milo.jpg (275x183, 7K)

If i don't get a job out of college i am literally gonna jump off a roof

wish i wasn't anything but white but in the application they asked if anyone in my family was a free-mason and i said yes cause my grandpa and uncle were

You're not going to get much of an education there. It will consist of retards screaming at you until you hate yourself sufficiently.

that's what i'm worried about desu

This whole thread is one bad decision after another. You should really talk to a career counselor at your school with what job you think you can get, so they can talk some sense into you. Your idea that you can be a "foreign diplomat" is completely unrealistic. This is like a 3rd grader saying they want to be a ninja when they grow up.

i'm not fucking retarded, i have thought about this and talked with people in the field and i don't expect to be like a UN representative or some shit, but i like politics and traveling the world so this seems pretty cool

Class of 2017 alumni here, if you get fit and are tall you will absolutely mog and have the best 4 years of your life. People are pretty balanced, there are some SJWs but most people in the poli sci department are just neolibs

Go look at the bureau of labor statistics and find out how many foreign diplomats there were that didn't have 15+ years of government experience after a long successful career in the private sector or federal government.

Go to indeed or usajobs.gov and see the qualifications necessary for those jobs.

If you do that and think that is still a realistic career choice, then yes, you are absolutely retarded.

>get into a decent school
Boalt is a t14 law school, wtf are you smoking

I am 6'2" and in decent shape (a little pudgy) thanks for the insight

He didn't get into Boalt, he got into undergraduate school. A law degree is an advanced degree.