Can you feel horny vibes coming off of a girl who wants to fuck you?

Can you feel horny vibes coming off of a girl who wants to fuck you?

Attached: OKCpjK9.png (647x454, 336K)

Yep. Just trust your gut faggot.

I wish someone could post or make a video explaining and showing examples of what constitute female attraction. I want to see what females do when attracted to both strangers and men they interact with semi-regularly (like at college or work). I guarantee no woman has been interested in me, but I'd still like to know

I get penis tingles and i can feel sexual desire coming off women its fucking weird but i always tell myself its bullshit although I know it's not

Push the envelope, see where it goes without being an idiot (i.e. creepy). Focus on eye contact and body language. Worst case scenario she rejects you, but rejection is better than regret.

What if I regret rejection?

yeah, for me in manifests as this really warm comfortable feeling

they never put themselves in positions of non-ambiguity. their game is they always want plausible deniability so they have the upper hand and can at any time pretend they were just flipping their hair or just smiling or whatever. the hilarious thing is I see women attracted to me sometimes and rather than talk to me they'll just keep looking over or whatever... then I leave. Sorry princesses but you need to put some work in if you dont want to be alone forever.

If you regret making a perceived mistake? Nothing, you'll get over it as all men do ( though this heavily depends on your mindset). This is much preferable to thinking "what if", as a lack of outcome will torture you forever. At least with a rejection, you are given a conclusion (either yes or no). With inaction, there is only the eternal "what if".

Idk if it can help but I had a few girls show interest in me so I can describe it. One was in my french class and she was constantly staring at me. Like I'd turn around to talk to my friend and I'd catch her staring at me dead in the eyes with a very intense look on her face. She'd smile at me a lot and since I didn't care about her, she often came up to me to start conversations. She'd also compliment me often and talked about me with her friends.

Another girl was my coworker and was a lot less subtle. She'd constantly call to where she worked to ''help'' her, then steered the conversation towards relationships and sex, like asking me what's my type of women and stuff like that. She'd offer me to go smoke with her often, and at one point when I mentionned that I was stressed because of school, she said that she could ''help me relax'' with a very flirty tone, which was quite explicit.

Feel free to ask more questions if you want homie

I mean, I've heard all that kind of stuff before. Truthfully, that all seems very explicit. I can say with certainty none of that has happened. My only hope is if there are more implicit things.
This guys mentions hair flicking, which I've also heard. Smiling, eye contact etc. Is that really all it is? I'm outta luck no matter which way, but I thought there might be some more depth to it. Oh well
Well, I just tell myself one of two things: 1) she's a whore/slut who would not be a good partner even if she said yes, or 2) she would undeniably say "no" and I'd look like a fool.
Both these bring me preemptive closure even though I've never asked a girl out. Well, I did once, but I try to forget that.

Nah its possible that it has never happened. I'm 18 and all the obvious signs I've seen happened in the last 6 months. Before that there were some small signs but nothing worth thinking about.

Remember that those are the signs that the woman shows to you. It goes both ways, you can show signs of interest too. In fact it's much easier to get girls by approaching them yourself and making them like you, instead of waiting for signs. It's also much heatlhier for your future relationship because being the one who chooses your partner means that she'll fit your criteria. If you wait for them to come to you, you'll only be able to choose among those that had the balls to come towards you. It limits the dating pool.

My main issue is that in all honesty I only want sex. It seems like so much work and trouble for everyone involved with this game of cat and mouse. I guess I'm frustrated that tinder doesn't work for me. I won't even say frustrated but more disappointed. I've heard countless times that desperation scares women away, so the only thing I can do it ignore them. If I actively pursue, they will tell that it's because I want sex. It doesn't matter. I've grown accustomed to it. I'm 22. I thought going back to college would give me another shot but I'm back in the same role I was in high-school. Some people are meant to be alone

Wait homie if you just want sex it's much easier. How attractive would you say you are /10 ? Cause if I wanted to fuck I could've done it several times in the past few months and I'm not that attractive at all.

>If I actively pursue, they will tell that it's because I want sex
I don't think that's entirely true. It's more of a social status thing. If you have high social status, then pursuing a woman will be cute and attractive. If you're low social status, then it's creepy and needy. It's all about how people perceive you, and you can change that by making friends, taking care of yourself, being interesting, having high ambitions and being skilled at things. Having a large social circle is particularily important.

I'd say I'm no better than a 5/10, but naturally my family says I'm around a 7/10. It's the second half of your post that I fail utterly at.
I have low social status, hate dressing up, have no friends, have no "interesting" hobbies (they're interesting for me, of course), and so on. I guess I have high ambition? Probably not high enough kek

Yeah my family tells me I'm 9/10 but they're not objective obviously. To have an objective rating you should try getting it from a girl, preferably one of those crude and to-the-point extroverts who aren't afraid to say what they think. One of those told me I'm a 7/10 and I think it's pretty fair.

>hate dressing up
I have a problem with clothing too, last year I would wear the same hoodie everyday. Lately what I've been doing is that I go to the mall every week and each time I try to buy one or two items that look good on me, and I try to form sets that match well. Also a big advantage is having friends that know how to dress. I have two of those and they helped me a lot.
>have no friends
That's hard but is probably the biggest reason why women don't like you. Honestly I had no friends at the beginning of college, but I found out that a dude from my high school came there too, so I basically grabbed him and stuck to him for the entirety of college. Turns out he is very socially skilled and through him I made all the friends I have now. Idk how to make friends from scratch desu, but I guess you should try to start from the people you know and try to turn those acquaintances into friends. I know it ain't easy.
>have no "interesting" hobbies (they're interesting for me, of course)
Pick up new hobbies then. Trust me, shit like board games or anime is garbage and won't bring you anything positive, drop them. Hit the gym and make that your first hobby, then try team sports for the social side, then try a few other things that correspond to you interests. For me it's scuba diving, tennis, soccer, swimming, etc.
>high ambition
What's your ambition ? You gotta dream big, but keep it realistic

I'm not going to respond to anything beyond the ambition park because I'm not going to do any of that. Far too normie for me to ever be.
But, my main goal is to get a bachelor's in philosophy and then go for a master's in architecture or an Mba. After that, if I can't find a job in USA, I'll probably move abroad and just do whatever, far enough away that the loans won't matter

Well you see, there's two things that a woman takes into account when it comes to choosing a partner. First there's the physical attraction. You can dress up but in the end if you're ugly you're ugly, can't change that. The second part is when they get to know you. That's where ugly guys can get a chance by having a good personality, and where attractive guys get discarded because their personality is shit.

Your problem is that you seem to suck in the first part, but also on the second. You're not helping yourself here.

>Far too normie for me to ever be.
Shut the fuck up. Don't associate yourself to this miserable shithole to the point that happiness seems hostile.
>But, my main goal is to get a bachelor's in philosophy and then go for a master's in architecture or an Mba
That's cool but your life isn't just a job. Do you want to marry ? Do you want to do big things ? Do you want to have kids ? Do you want to get very good at a certain hobby ? Do you want to achieve things out of the ordinary ? That's what makes you interesting, not following a school program until you get a 9 to 5.
> I'll probably move abroad and just do whatever, far enough away that the loans won't matter
Not how it works. You can't escape your problems by running away homie. Face them and overcome them.

Seriously, a man can have all the problems in the world, I'll respect him as long as he keeps fighting. It seems like you've given up, and that's sad.

It kind of feels like customers at work are into me but I generally don't make light conversation, I'm kind of a grump to be honest. Still it seems like there are a few that give me hoarny vibes but I generally feel inclined to keep them at arms length to stay professional. I act kinda thirsty sometimes though when she's super hot

how do I get that pussy?

Attached: 1532054706481.gif (300x200, 38K)

Yeah nah never do it at work. School, hobbies and mutual friends is the way to go.

I feel like I shouldn't have "get that pussy" in my vocabulary, pretend I didn't write that

What about vice versa ? If a guy wants to fuck you. I always see this guy working at the grocery store and I feel like he like me. Am I just vain ? I have a big ass and nice lips/tits I guess

Well when I'm horny I want to fuck about half of the girls I come across so it doesn't really mean much. Wanting to date is entirely different and I'm much more picky there.

Thanks for you input user

Are guys really horny most of the time or is that just a meme.

EYE CONTACT !!!
Also trying to laugh a lot when your around
Trying to get closer to you
Complementing yourself on looks,smell or whatever .
They tend to be more open and relaxed when they like you .
Ain't to difficult to figure that out can be real hard sometimes sure but if your not a coconut you'll figure it out if you haven't by age 16 your fucked out of luck,sorry.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-13-06-24-46.png (720x1280, 362K)

hahaha yes, just talk to him and he will fuck you

Edgy as fuck,bro .
Do you even listen to yourself ? Shit they probably look at you because you look like a trainwreck

I wouldn't say most of the time but definitely more than woman. When I'm busy with my life, like during exams week, when I'm working on a project or when I'm really getting into a hobby, I'm not horny at all and can go 2 weeks without getting an urge to fap. When nothing special is going on I can get pretty horny maybe half of the time. Depends on a bunch of stuff tho, like age or the season. Right now I'm 18 and it's summer so I'm fucking horny. Always follow the rule tho, brains over dick. Last week a girl told me quite explicitely that she wanted to fuck and it was particularily hard to say no.

I find this hard to believe. Even if you’re hot as fuck. Maybe I’m just naive

Yeah it's not that easy. Some guys will fuck anything so if you're very explicit about it it'll work, but it would not work with me at all. You could be a 10/10, I don't fuck someone I'm not in a relationship with. Depends on the guy, some don't care.

Most of the time, pretty much.

Sorry, I went to sleep.
>shut the fuck up
No. This place (well, not Jow Forums specifically) has been my only semblance of a friend beyond my brother for years. I'd say I'm pretty happy beyond the sex thing, as hard as that may be to believe
>isn't just a job
I don't want to marry. I'd like to write a few books and be lead architect on some buildings. I also have political aspirations if things go that way, but that's more idealistic than my other goals, so not worth the effort. Kids? Yes. If I ever make enough money I'll probably get a surrogate. However, if I could find some country girl or 3rd world woman who is willing to have my kids, I might do that as well, but I still won't know how to have sex.
>not how it works
Uh, actually it is. I said "if I can't get a job." But anyhow, I am more than happy to be homeless as well.
>that's sad
Yes, I've heard that before. But no one has ever made the normie life sound better than what I've got going on, so for the time being I'll stay here and accept the no sex life

Its super easy for women get sex, just take his number