Is fashion a Jewish trick?

Is fashion a Jewish trick?

Attached: 42a982af1e7a6afbeaed714eda3fb8fe.jpg (400x600, 37K)

>spend your money

Wtf do u think

It's a capitalist trick.

Specifically a French/Italian Jewish trick.

Probably, but not as much as the "skincare" / cosmetics industry

yes

Literally everything is a Jewish trick even the very fabric of this reality

No
Modern Degenerate fashion is tho

yeah, this. people had fashion 100 years ago.
this is the same question as, "is art a Jewish trick?" it's been conquered by them, but beauty exists.

very much so

I will redpill you.
the song ocean drive by by Duke Dumont is literally reality.
Entertainment and the things we do with our money that would be considered western consumerism is all a jewish trick. but you love that trick and don't know what would be life without it.
that is a fact.

It’s a pointless memetic system to organise status easily in a capitalist society. Apparently wearing a nice coat that is also overpriced means you have more value as a human being. God forbid you dare walk outside with an unbranded bag or some cheap brand either. Utility does not matter in a rotten capitalist hellscape. Take me back in time.

Your mama is a Jewish trick too

So Jewish

Lol, OK then! Personally I love the Jewish people, no clue where fashion comes from, or did it begin with dig leaves or frost Bite! What I do know is that I prefer cotton leggings, boots and sweaters, black and I buy in bulk 5 of the Same! lol

mainstream fashion is a dumb meme, expensive shit is a scam

>Literally everything is a Jewish trick even the very fabric of this reality
This seems to me to be what the average Jow Forums user thinks.

Attached: 1503977700807.jpg (960x640, 155K)

it's like a Streisand effect from growing up with a quarter-century of seinfeld reruns.

you were saying user?

Attached: cara.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

Jewish Trick Identified - Art
>>Art
Disguising a criminal, subversive, invasive, and/or violent operation as "Art" or "Free Expression".
When confronted, the argument made is usually that the piece in question is simply satire.

Attached: Jewish Tricks - Art.png (1334x2035, 1.09M)

I don't get your point. Cara isn't jewish.

(((bisexual)))

It's definitely the result of Jewish tricks.
Look at photos from the 1800s.
Men and women alike dressed for their role.
They didn't dress "fashionably" in the sense that they wore impractical clothes.
What job would that woman in your photograph do?
She looks like a cross between a belly dancer, a hooker, and a heroin addict from the 80s.
Compare that to a photo from the 50s and you'll see the difference. These looks in pic related? They lasted for decades and changed very little and they never got impractical or retarded looking like you see in modern fashion.

Attached: P8_ENE_302503k.jpg (580x386, 53K)

No, but an Aryan sensibility

The fact that we don't wear suits anymore is the same thing as disgusting "art" and block buildings.

Everything is a Jewish trick nowadays.

WARNING: There is an evil presence that has possibly poisoned all forms of birth control. Even condoms. STOP HAVING CASUAL SEX!!

Attached: Absolut_Fent.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Based American.

Attached: img_8260.jpg (1100x1375, 869K)

It's either the Jews or capitalism. Is everyone involved in the fashion industry Jewish? Does everyone who works in the fashion industry work for Jews? No, of course not. Therefore it's capitalism.

look how pale this bitch is. white women are so hot.

Fashion helps to divide the young from the old, breaking tradition and dividing families

>She looks like a cross between a belly dancer, a hooker, and a heroin addict from the 80s.
lmao

Attached: 6aa51e284a843048c829cbb94bc066fc.jpg (640x633, 87K)

I never understood hormonal contraception.
Here parents are paying their 14 year old daughters these pills so in case of an "accident" they won't get pregnant (of course it's recommended by (((gynecologists))) too - because it allegedly helps their "hormonal balance"). In reality it means that these girls just carelessly whore around since this age and regularly fuck strangers without condom.

is breathing a jewish trick?