L O N D O N

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Attached: 1546710851744.webm (636x360, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/gunman-ties-up-women-sets-14041249
youtube.com/channel/UC8q2GgxOUS_Dzd5KIYeJQIw/videos?view=0&sort=p&flow=grid
youtu.be/RYxo8HwXDPU
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/7554912.stm
theguardian.com/money/2019/apr/17/who-owns-england-thousand-secret-landowners-author
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just another day at the Safari Park.

>he s got every right to be angry he almost got run over!

Attached: anglostyle.jpg (250x228, 10K)

>nog tries to stab glass
I'm sorry for bongs, I really am.

Part and parcel amirite?

part and parcel, you racist.

We have to get rid of all those...

... Knives.

why didn't the driver just shoot the nigger?

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173K)

Is this a scene from a movie? Surely this can't be real life...

>bong
>shoot
With what?

Those poor innocents just need to feel more welcome

a rooty tooty point 'n shooty of course

We can't buy knives from eBay or Amazon now because of these idiots

I hope he has a loicense for that thing.

whats the context? he got hit off the bike or a failed robbery/carjack?

It’s teh place 4 me

This is funny as fuck but I don't want to be attacked by pack of niggers like that for sure.

If something like this happened in the US, would you be justified in shooting him as he's trying to break your window with the machete?

Why didn't he bin that knife like his other fellow British citizens?

absolutely.
he wouldnt even need to break the glass, you can kill him for trying to open your door

Attached: exploitthejew.jpg (960x941, 113K)

Sure thing bud

Attached: 1551822859525.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

>guy trying to kill you with a big fucking knife in his hand

In some American states, you could waste him if he got within 20 feet of you

Maybe stop trying to run people over?You racist nazis

he's Somalian

Make one yourself stupid!

London Has Fallen is not a movie, but a documentary about England's future.

I've actually had a cop tell me that standard procedure for dealing with knife guys is to just waste them if they get anywhere near you

He just wanted a warm meal,respect his culture

holy shit, got a backstory/link?

..G
FAKE
..Y

mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/gunman-ties-up-women-sets-14041249

part and parcel

Attached: 1530709050543.jpg (480x336, 25K)

A Volskwagen, what a disgrace.

That seems pretty dangerous, they should probably ban knives over there or something.

This was a while ago. The black fellow tried to claim PTSD as he'd been abused horribly by a rival gang previously, which gave him anger issues.

They are called niggers. My country is filled with idiots and we have literally zero knife laws or violent crime between strangers

stop hitting your kids

Banning guns doesn't work. It's just one way people do violence onto others. Britain banned guns and now they have a knife crime problem. The problem is the violence, not the tools people use to commit violence.

Go on Ngubu fuken stab him!

Attached: C943A424-C70B-49F1-830C-E1558DE545A0.png (620x772, 54K)

England is more densely populated than India, we live in the smallest homes (by a long way) in Europe and mostly all live in urban areas. The majority of land is owned by a tiny minority. Homeowners own just 5% of the land.
I live in a high rise flat in the centre of London. I don't have space or equipment to make anything.
We can also buy them from other places, it's just not as convenient

dont forget that they have fucked their own police force with austerity measures. big part of the problem no matter how you look at this

you could if you really wanted to and acquired the skills

youtube.com/channel/UC8q2GgxOUS_Dzd5KIYeJQIw/videos?view=0&sort=p&flow=grid

That, and being too busy looking for thoughtcrime on social media

Mate, I can’t afford to buy an Advil and a forge. It would be fucking cool to make your own weapons and shit though

He a gud boi. He dindu nuffin.

Buy any kind of knife. Then buy a knife sharpener.

just buy it in a store

A furnace and anvil! it's in my tenancy that I have to have carpets so my footsteps don't disturb my neighbors. We are mostly a completely urban society.

>just buy it in a store

just buy it in a store then. or use screwdrivers. a chav tried to screwdrive in cambridge once

just carry around a large sharp rock, what are they gonna do require a rock license like its fred fucking flintstone?

That nigger will get 48 hours of community service, a 500 pound service fee to destroy his knife, and the judge will offer to suck his cock.

this nigger avoided a jail sentence and was given the kid glove treatment because "white peepol"

Attached: 4gfa;.png (500x703, 423K)

Used to believe bongs were based, but now I think they are fucking retarded for letting all these subhumans into their society.
Get rid of them already you stupid fucks

Why doesn't the driver run over the nigger for good? Chinese people run over scum like that all the time.

wait i thought they banned knifes in london. this video must be fake

>backstory

Well you see, a few hundred years ago, everyone thought it would be a good idea to ship africans across the atlantic for labour, fast forward to today and viola

youtu.be/RYxo8HwXDPU

Attached: 1531427308482.webm (404x720, 2.75M)

I don’t understand. How could he have that knife?? Didn’t he bin it??

What country is this in?

yet white women will continue to vote for the destruction of the white man's civilisation - the only thign that every protected them

The (((govt))) in Britain has literally brainwashed people into thinking they're 'not allowed' to shoot niggers without a license.

It's a bad scene. But probably only temporary.

a spoon

At least the police have confiscated butter knives from Whites, thank god!

Nice walmart tier knife. It's a miracle that it didn't break

I do not understand. Why doesn't that African youth simply bin his knife?
This is deeply concerning.

Attached: 108202436529.gif (280x250, 482K)

Bud Light
Respectable dark skinned gentleman.

Probably Malta.

He obviously has a license.

There was no threat of this retarded nog breaking the glass, he was hitting tempered glass center mass which is what it's designed to resist, the doors are locked and the fucking retarded driver just fucking leaves the vehicle instead of reversing down the street.... FML SMHRN

>The majority of land is owned by a tiny minority.
Do you know how private property works?

FUCKIN TOP STAB NGUBU, GO ON MY SOOOON FUCKIN DO EM IN!!!

Attached: norf.jpg (239x211, 10K)

It's illegal to carry anything, literally anything, if you intend it to be a weapon. Including for self defence.
Add to that the burden of proof is on you to show that you don't intend it to be a weapon and your reason is valid.

An oldie but what the laws are like
>news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/7554912.stm
>Man fined for carrying gobstopper
>Jamie Harvey, 20, said he needed it for protection after he was attacked.
>he admitted carrying the snooker ball-sized gobstopper and sock at a city leisure centre on 19 December

Jesus, that's some Planet of the Apes shit.

Just part and parcel

yeah, what's your point?
are we all to stupid to buy land on this island?

theguardian.com/money/2019/apr/17/who-owns-england-thousand-secret-landowners-author

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-125521~2.png (1080x1386, 144K)

So when are you Brits going to stop being pussies and stand up for yourselves?

>these idiots
No, it's because of YOU idiots. Put your fucking government in its place.

Racist whitey made eye contact

How can we stand up for ourselves when we’re completely defenceless and disarmed

I actually laughed out loud.

Easy peasy.
Glue some googly eyes to your rock. Paint a little face on it too. Add a little suit--doll clothing will do. Glue it on so your rock won't lose his britches in a fight and suffer embarrassment. Talk to your rock. Give it a name. Tell people it is your pet rock.

There you go. Not a weapon. Do this for long enough and even mudslimes will stay out of your way, because everyone is uncomfortable around crazy people. Win-win.

Attached: cat tongue yow lol.jpg (803x803, 74K)

An african poison dart shooter thingy? I'm sure some local ethnic shops carry them.

Yeah that's the bit I don't get. Why did the driver freak out and run? Why did he leave his vehicle?

I remember this.
The nigger wasn't sent to jail because a female nigger judge thought he was scared because he was kidnapped by another nigger gang a few weeks back.
Fucking nigger country.

He could have at least tried to run him over. Very poor show.

What a shame, to never know the miracle of titanium and steel combined.

Attached: E17E4D8B-F0BD-4F13-8C3F-F34D1201AAE7.jpg (3264x2448, 1.6M)

>I don't have space or equipment to make anything.
What is a kitchen
I doubt you cook

you to bro.

Aren't knife sharpeners contraband yet? If not...

OMG LOOPHOLE
collect a bunch, quick

Londonistan.

Strength. In. Numbers.

And rage. Maybe one day you'll finally have had enough. I truly hope so, because that knife-wielding Somalian will one day soon be moving into even the smallest, cutest English villages. It's inevitable. You must all be (((enriched))).

it's crowded with 2 people in it. you have to turn sideways to pass another person. I'm constantly catching my pockets on draw handles when I enter and leave. Other than food you can't make anything in there

>female nigger judge
in England

This is beyond any facepalm I've ever considered. Pretty much banging one's head on the wall to ease the pain time.

So I'm going to London as part of a family trip, how do I avoid this?

ooga booga dis wildebeast tuff senpai

He broke the window on the other side and tried to stab inwards

Bench grinder and steel. Lots of vids on how to make quality knives on jewtube.

black up

We are. Slowly but surely. At least there's been a little progress lately. The French appear to be trying as well.

Honestly, what's going on in England makes me much angrier than the bullshit here. I dunno why. Maybe because I lived there in the 80s-90s for a bit and I remember--with the intensity of outsider perspective--how England used to be. It was based as fuck in so many ways. Such tough, funny, weird, salty, smart people. Anglos are unique. There's nobody else quite like them and despite their faults and weaknesses, spending time in England really did show me how that little damp island and its stiff-necked inhabitants once ruled most of the world. Such an incredibly potent national identity and character, such grit and backbone. What the fuck happened. Toxic liberalism happened. Globalist commie bullshit happened. Subversion and corruption happened.

It is this more than anything which has turned me from a liberal, albeit an old school one, into...what I am.

The problem is niggers who are clearly not human

This event does hit all the checkmarks to use deadly force in self defense.

*EVROPA