I want this board to respect trans people. Don't be so nasty to us. We can belong here too

I want this board to respect trans people. Don't be so nasty to us. We can belong here too.

Attached: fksvpzwqpvm21.jpg (972x1200, 141K)

I have a problem aganist trannies that don't pass. Post pics, nigger.

Find me an alt right tranny and i'll shut my mouth

You mentally ill skinwalking fags have already taken over the internet and public discourse. Fuck off and become part of the 40% already.

You will never EVER look like that you freak. Fucking loser

Gross,

This is why incels will be forever lonely

I’d rather be lonely than settle for a man in a dress

Kys, mentally ill faggpt.

Attached: F7E8E5B3-8C9A-475D-9F17-8C23B2B9B414.png (1500x500, 80K)

hmm....

your choice I guess.

Everyone needs a partner

Seriously tho i'll come to the table and chat. I got no hate for em but the indoctrination of it on kids seems a little too far fetched. Was it an identity crisis? Deal you feel hated as a male? Wouldn't blame you considering the times. I mean shit you can't deny the perks you get for going this route in this day and age.

And even if you pass with flying colors on looking female, you can't have kids. Some transgenders think its fine to lie to a guy until the jig is up. Plastic surgery really doesn't pass for a vag, not to mention the constant maintenance for it to not be an infected mess.

This is OP

Attached: 050BD35E-985A-4C1D-8DB6-021435F0F5D1.png (679x758, 460K)

But I bet you'll settle for a anime body pillow! How many can I put you down for!? Also no to OP not even a (you). Politically speaking, this board probably has trans people, but no one open about it. Hell the burger earlier could be a mutt for all we know.

Attached: Pleaseyes.jpg (456x456, 14K)

Tits or gtfo

There is no such thing as "trans". You are a mentally ill man being manipulated by a dying and corrupt civilization. They are profiting hugely from the "transgendered". They want to get them as young as possible now. That equals much more profit for them.

Attached: dalai-lama on transgenders.jpg (716x547, 180K)

Im note even mad, thank you for not having children everyone on this board of peace thanks you.

Based

take your ground harness off nobody will miss ya

>Trans
>People
Pick one and only one

Dilate your pseudo-vagina so the open stab wound doesn’t heal, mentally ill faggot

What did he mean by this?

Attached: ahjj.png (928x319, 78K)

Respect is earned. It cannot be demanded.

Fuck off, you disgusting, delusional, faggot. Seek help. Real help. And leave our fucking children alone.

Attached: TransGash.jpg (700x730, 82K)

If you pass really well I'd consider jacking off to you but I don't think I'd ever do anything with you in a person. Sorry. We all have boundaries.

I'll use your pronouns when you pass and not a second before that.

I wouldn't have a problem with trannies if they looked like OP's pic (incl. feminine penis.)

I respect trannies that commit suicide.

>We can belong here too.
fuck up faggot

Attached: 1553997994711.jpg (396x385, 30K)

Posting a cartoon image is evidence you are ashamed at how you really look. Every cell in your body is still XY. You can't deny your gender.

Schizos hear voices in their head, and only a fool plays along with their mental illness and pretends to hear them too. "Trans-gendered" is a mental illness that pretends something they are not as well, and only a fool plays along with that variety of mental illness.

Become part of the 40%, OP. The world will be a better place with you freakazoids. We don't need your gas lighting.

Attached: 1555598937284m.jpg (1024x576, 184K)

Your political agenda is despicable, and your preying on children is horrendous. And this comes from a guy who's fucked a bunch of tranny hookers.

Trans people were a mistake.

Attached: 1554686586507.jpg (409x452, 52K)

Fuck all of you. You are abominations who exist to hurt others. Invading bathrooms, locker rooms, stealing sports titles, raping men, having women arrested for correctly stating biological facts(uk) having women banned from twitter for the same, having women banned from establishments and billiboards taken down for the “adult human female” fact campaign, Pushing your mental illness on others by having teachers fired for refusing to indulge you, pushing the “female penis” bullshit, harassing health organizations into using batshit phrasing like “pregnant people” or “menstruators,” being so violent and insane that you pressure people into pretending you pass and then having IT’S MAAM epic style meltdowns when you’re reminded that you don’t, getting women kicked out of DV shelters for not wanting to be around men, getting other DV shelters shut down if they refuse to let men in, getting and feeling entitled to free cosmetic work when women with fucking cancer aren’t even entitled to that, erasing lesbianism and trying to coerce lesbians “conversion therapy” into having sex with a dick, raping women in prison(uk), attacking children in bathrooms(uk) & about 100 other reasons why you subhuman trash are reaching your peak and the public will not continue to tolerate it. There are only two genders, they are unchangable from birth, and any indulgence to the contrary is pure cowardice. I will never “respect your pronouns” just as I will never indulge the fantasies and delusions of schizophrenics.

I can’t wait to the day someone mows down a trans rights parade. Although if your suicide rates get any higher that won’t even be necessary. Most of you have abnormally high rates of drug abuse& homelessness. You’re all wastes of life, disappointing to your parents, mentally ill, entitled societal failures and sexual predators. So no, I do not nor will I ever respect you. Go dilate your fake pussy before you hang yourself tranny.

the trans community is rife with toxic masculinity. they need to figure themselves out

tits or gtfo

Attached: more dumb shit.jpg (640x960, 98K)

Stop raping and mutilating children and stop lobbying for the government to do it for you.

kill yourself
sage

Attached: get beaten up it's time.png (794x496, 84K)

trannies belong in the oven

Attached: I belong in the oven.jpg (200x252, 8K)

Google Zylphia Sepiida. They're really cute, too.