Women and their dick count

I recently came across a study carried out on women in the United States. It shows the ratio of the number of sexual partners to the stability of the relationship. The study shows that the more a woman has sexual partners, the smaller is the probability that she will be in a stable relationship in her thirties.

Does this proof anything? Do you have more information about effects of having multiple sexual partners on mental health?

Attached: 1CD8EBEE-AC20-49DF-AB12-596493B95DE5.jpg (535x1053, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-19/are-conspiracy-theories-tearing-society-apart-or-saving-us-destruction
youtu.be/TYYQ6kSBpd0
youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk
youtu.be/rTPrmrHRO7k
bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
youtu.be/NdnqZTSGJ5M
youtube.com/watch?v=sLZBvgWVlOc
youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wamen

Attached: 8A572EF5-B29C-4D9A-AF28-F25D401FD9D0.jpg (633x360, 53K)

hello, newfriend. you should start a redpill/hatefacts folder.

Attached: TNiU5P0.jpg (1825x4361, 850K)

Attached: Heritage.jpg (633x360, 56K)

Attached: 1543014423055.png (1043x627, 408K)

Omfg 18%? Wtf is this? Is every fifth women a totaly useless bag of sperm now?

zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-19/are-conspiracy-theories-tearing-society-apart-or-saving-us-destruction

The threads about what women want to fuck and all that bullshit have de objective of undoing this place as a site for alternative political dialogue.

>
youtu.be/TYYQ6kSBpd0

Attached: 1534120543122.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Women are rotten. Stay away. I know most men won't, however. So, Good Luck.

>women who sleep around are less likely to be in a stable relationship
you don't say?
I would have never guessed that women in stable relationships don't sleep around.

Follow tradwomen and tradwives in twitter and insta. Support them and their constant fight with worthless thots who mock them.

Another question is "why do asians call poop 'buttmeat'?"

I mean it is like you try to explain to them they are not supposed to eat it.. but they just tell you "what? it's buttmeat!". Then they continue to eat it while looking at you like you're the idiot in the conversation.

but i want to stick my peepee in a variety of women. Its like collecting anime figures, except you get to see and touch, kiss and lick, bite and scratch all different kinds of faces and bodies, boobs and booties, lips and pussies. Black and white, big and small, dark nipples and pink nipples, firm butts, bubble butts, petite butts, innies and outies ... and the different smell of women, their sexy voices and moans, their reaction during the first penetration - lovely.
Women are fine and i want as many as i can get.
>inb4 also different STDs to catch
Nope, not if you choose wisely

Attached: 1528904514118.jpg (1200x1380, 151K)

wait WHERE'S the last female bar in this graph?

people obsessed with sex are incapable of a stable relationships after the first few years.

10 years married here

these are two hot cougars, more?

It's true, but also of course it is since it uses circular logic.
If you take women over 30, the ones in stable relationships are more likely to have less partners because they are in a stable relationship.
You shouldn't need a study to tell you that.

I agree, nothing makes me more sick than cheaters

Based hikkimori

Logically, a woman with many partners has not had the same time to form a long term relationships (=stable), and is therefore less likely to be in one.

18% is 10+ pre marital dicks
the number you're looking for is 5% virgins at mariage in the 2010s (allegedly)

Keep in mind that this is based off what women actually admit. In reality those numbers are 5-6 times bigger

never forget the rule of multiply by three
if she says "i only get 10 boyfriend in my life" that means she had 30 bf in her life
if she says "i only did threesome 2 times in my life" that means she sixsome 6 time in her life

i'm fine with that

>tradthots
hahaha user
they're the worst

thats fine, you're male, it's your god given right (it's natural selection's mandate)
promiscuity ruins women, not men

also remember it doesnt count if she wasnt in love

Also BJs don’t count

>only did 2 threesomes
I think if she says she ever did a threesome ever she has brain rot and is not marriage material.

>thinking women admit to being blown out road whores

>every fifth
Probably higher than that, really

Central Happenings Network or CHN
Has had his channel of 7.4k subs and 300 plus videos and streams TERMINATED for no reason.
No strikes were given or warnings
>then his backup
Was locked so he cant use it but people still think hes around!!!
They completely deleted him and memory holed him as it used to say he "violated hated speech" when i clicked his channel.
We are in an Age of mega Censorship!! Everyone is at risk!!

>THIS IS HIS NEW CHANNEL!!!!
Chaotic-Good Accelerationism
youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk

Dlive.tv/BellagioSampler

And Twitch BasedBellagio

This is fucking nuts with the red dot going to pink and Assange getting arrested THE DAY AFTER!!!!
youtu.be/rTPrmrHRO7k
>stream from Saturday morning
FUCK YOUTUBE AND JEWGLE

bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
>This HONKLER video got flagged for hate speech on his new channel by discord Tranny fags
What is wrong with this video??? Too many red pills.

NEWEST VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/NdnqZTSGJ5M
>!!!!
ALSO NOTRE DAME!! CHRISTIANITY IS UNDER ATTACK.,.,.

agreed

don't forget size

Attached: 1506140094874.jpg (1785x2003, 1.68M)

I'm 24 and literally only fuck 30yo+ women

Is is cash

>Does this proof anything?

womens sexual liberation = normalization of whoredom and destruction of the nuclear family = death of civilization

Attached: 1537040412235.png (490x461, 452K)

it's just women trying to be God.

Attached: 1542991444686.png (314x401, 211K)

This user gets it.

7 years married here, three kids, and a successful business. Sex is the last thing I think about in any given day. I'm just too busy. That being said, my wife and I are still very much attracted to each other, so when the opportunity presents itself (once or twice per week... occasionally more), we go at it. But neither of us obsess over it.

You cannot have men out fucking multiple women if we need to keep women from fucking prior to marriage. The two are at odds with each other. Then again, your people are famous for infidelity.

>women can select mates through sexual pleasure alone since survival doesn't matter
Cancel women, they're literally lower than niggers, what a fucking abomination.

>people are still posting that fake cuck image

Oh it's there, sailor.

Not true you dumbass. As you know, it's normal for a woman who goes to a nightclub to have sex with multiple men in a day. Also, if she goes to a nightclub every day or every other day, it speaks for itself.

Your country is lost to the Muslims

I have a feeling it affects men too. I ruined myself with coochie.

Arabs, not Muslims. We import Christian Arabs and niggers, too. In fact our new immigration policy is to import Christian non-whites as opposed to Muslim.

Polish women are well known kurwa here in Canada

> Does this proof anything?
It proves that some people are always looking for something better and will never find it because the problem is them.
If they are already in double digits, they aren't going to find what they want from you either.
-> You're watching a trainwreck in progress and should keep off the track. Fuck it and walk away.

eh this is the only asked participants
also many women lie
the number is way higher than that

Attached: 1233425234234.png (705x563, 760K)

who cares? Men don't want to marry anyway. Women who wait for a men wait for nothing. Let them have their fun.

i know roastie bait
but guess why most men nowadays don't want to get married

The question is: is it causation or correlation

Is it the type of wymen that like to ride the cock carousel make bad wives, or that the cock carousel creates low-quality wymn

It could be theyre choosing marriage partners based on sexual performance, which is long-proven a poor metric for deciding on who to marry

Just as advice to guys

Obviously, if you are going to marry, try to find a good, conservative, biblically teaching church where you can find virginal homeschooled women favorable to God's eye. Make sure your pastor and marriage counselor vets them.

However, if you cannot go this route, be wary of the sexual market these days. Even good girls who have gone to college will have had 1-4 dicks by the time they've graduated.

THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM YOU CAN SETTLE WITH. Any more and they quite literally become turbulent and mental basketcases.

t. married 36 year old who almost married a beginning THOT when he was 22

yeah but promiscous men destroy women for marriage and since men don't want to marry enyway because they like "variety" why do men care if women are promiscous and get ruined for marriage? I don't get the logic behind this.

>but i want to stick my peepee in a variety of women. Its like collecting anime figures, except you get to see and touch, kiss and lick, bite and scratch all different kinds of faces and bodies, boobs and booties, lips and pussies. Black and white, big and small, dark nipples and pink nipples, firm butts, bubble butts, petite butts, innies and outies ... and the different smell of women, their sexy voices and moans, their reaction during the first penetration - lovely.
>Women are fine and i want as many as i can get.

there is no point in not riding the cock carousell.

youtube.com/watch?v=sLZBvgWVlOc
also based nig

because they don't want to provide for a woman. Especially not when the woman ages. And they want a variety of different women. They want freedom and traveling and enjoying their life.

That's why it's cruel and illogical when the same men ridicule women for doing the same.

>Fuck it and walk away.
>exchange your good energy with her bad energy
>walk away unscathed
hahahaha do you fags even know how sex works?

No, because women generally report about 1/3 of the real number. So more than 50% are actually in the double digits.

It means women should never have been allowed to vote.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 462K)

Im assuming women today have 100s of sex partners...With abortion on demand degeneracy thrives

Attached: Beyonce.png (620x413, 486K)

Pussy is addicting.

yeah you're fucking retarded, arguing like a bitch
not gonna even bother

this. men who fuck as men women as they can but when they want kids and a wife they want a "debt-free virgin without tattoos" are only doing it to have complete power over their wife. Also 9/10 cases they will cheat on their virgin wife and dump her for a 20 year old stripper when she's 40 and her body has been ruined by his 4 bastards.

imagine how addicting cock is to whores mmm

You're supposed to measure pressing against the bone? My dick is bigger than I thought.

not an argument and the second post is a quote, not my thoughts.

"Imagine marrying in 2019" is a popular saying, so why does anyone have a problem with polyamurous women?
Only virgin men could have a problem with this.

>thats fine, you're male, it's your god given right

Politically incorrect encompasses all aspects of society. Naming women as they whores thar they are is prime politically incorrect materia in this day and age.

6.5 is considered small? Well. I'm super duper fucked then.
When you look at the graph it shows the 4.5 "micro" and says, "consider yourself the unluckiest woman in the world". What about the guy YOU WHORE?

Attached: mommystopsstripping.jpg (500x524, 47K)

here's the thing , faggot. We as humans have decided to disobey nature for various reasons. Nature doesn't want us to destroy trees so we can build a fucking church where niggers go to and pray to their invisible God, yet we do. Nature wants us to kill sexual rivals that's why we experience jealousy yet you lose your freedom if you kill another person. If men can fuck as many women as possible, then most children will be raised by single mothers and we know how that ends.

nah
not even higher up people want to marry anymore
esp. after the Amazon shit and other fuck ups
not blaming women though, they are natural sluts and society allows it
getting your dick easily wet once in a while is nice and all
but its more to life than sex

The correlation is real, it has been replicated in a lot of studies around the world. the same is actually true for men just to a smaller degree.

My pet theory as for why this is true has to do with pair bonding. Pair bonding is that release of chemicals in your brain that creates an immense sense of happiness and joy which is triggered by your partner when you spend time with them. However like all other stimulants that trigger sense of happiness if you continually expose yourself to the same stimuli you need more and more of it to produce the same feeling. It's why drug users over dose, because they get used to the effect of the drug and the feel good chemicals simply aren't produced at the same rate, they don't have the same impact to your mental state. And these people spend the rest of their short lives chasing the dragon which is this idea of having the same experience as their first high which you can never have again.

Having a long string of partners numbs your ability to feel good in the presence of your current partner. And I think the relationship between pre marital sexual partners and divorce actually reflects this, because every graph that demonstrates this shows the biggest delta in divorce numbers comes from just having 1 pre marital sexual partner, each subsequent partner after that causes a smaller and smaller drop which shows that this effect is suffering from diminishing returns which is exactly what you'd expect if what I was saying is true.

that image is fake and woment cant tell the size anyway
>imagine listening to womens opinions
jesus

>What about the guy YOU WHORE?
what about him?

Doubt

That sounds very similar to the number of pirates vs global warming comparison

No I do not know that this is normal, and I doubt it. I am sure you can find some turbosluts, but don’t tell me you honestly believe the average woman fucks multiple strangers each weekend. Maybe if you’re from Aarhus..

in hunter gatherer society, babies of single mother's (aka rape babies back then) had 20% chance of survival.

It may partly be that the promiscuous are promiscuous, married or not. The pattern of behavior doesn't disappear, values and drives don't change the moment she puts on a white dress and says "yes".

>because they don't want to provide for a woman. Especially not when the woman ages. And they want a variety of different women. They want freedom and traveling and enjoying their life.
Is this even true for most males? Doesn't seem like it is.

No, that's just some roastie making excuses.

In other words, if you don't marry the virgin partner you had sex with, the odds are against you.

Attached: 1529364051179.jpg (621x461, 109K)

Lol'd

Right. Up to the 80s, you still had a decent chance of dating a virgin and getting engaged, and then maybe you saved sex for the wedding night or maybe you didn't, but either way she was yours alone. That started changing in the 90s as more people started shacking up and having "starter relationships" that they claimed would get them ready for marriage.

>Do you have more information about effects of having multiple sexual partners on mental health?
People that have sex with people they are not married to don't value marriage.

>Is every fifth women a totaly useless bag of sperm now?

ee- heh, he heh...

find value for living somewhere else, you wont find it if you focus on women.

>1 partner alone before marriage yields a stability decrease of ~35%.
Holy shit.

>Is this even true for most males?
Most men are not virgins when they marry

Why is that such a shock? see

You should be happy it isn't worse.

it does
marriage rates are down.

It's not circular logic

No woman starts out with a high sexual partner count. They all start out at zero. Some choose to be in a relationship some choose to sleep around. This graph is showing there are consquences to those choices in the form of successful relationships

The chance of a marriage working out to number of sexual partners the woman had is much more damning.

Get that American pie Boomer tier shit out of here

Not really, no. Most men would give an arm at the chance to have a beautiful wholesome virgin wife. It's the dream. What that user said is the woman's cope story to excuse themselves from failing at being that wife. "Well he would just leave me anyway!"
Note the "take responsibility" piece. A good woman doesn't have to angrily beg men to take responsibility. They're lining up to do it.

This is deliberately social engineered.
This is why we need Hitler.
Happy birthday, Hitler!

>Most men would give an arm at the chance to have a beautiful wholesome virgin wife
Nope
Most modern men are whoremongers that expect sex before marriage

youtube.com/watch?v=VWe0TB6pH2w

Men and women ate the same. Some are monogamous, other are poligamous

>If you're not going to give me money then I'm going to be a whore

Yeah fuck self respect and virtue, it's all about that mother fucking money

>It proves that some people are always looking for something better and will never find it because the problem is them

Well said