Take the Islam pill

You know you want to.

Attached: desmond is molested.jpg (500x678, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKsv6fc12LI
sunnah.com/nasai/26/183
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That kid looks abused.

this isn't western culture. KYS

No shit. These are the values we must defend from evil barbaric Islam.

Your picture looks very much like Afghani Islamic culture to me.

Oh but it is Hans, It is the defining characteristic of western culture.

Except Islam is just as fucked as Western culture. You just don't hear about it because the powers that be want it that way, who knows why.

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (1360x1200, 151K)

Nice cope. Maybe you're going to dig up that one ancient "Baca Bazi" photo I've seen a million times. This is one is on Instagram right now with millions of western fans adoring it.

LOL I spoke too soon.

Everybody knows muslims love a bit of the old boipucci when they have a sexual emergency. But that's cool as long as there's no love in it, right?

Faggots, each and every one of you.

Here is the political and cultural capital of the western world lit up in fag colors.

>B-but Muslims are fags too

lol pathetic

Attached: USA fag nation.jpg (1484x960, 277K)

More western culture.

We must protect this from Islam! Ban Muslim immigration!

Attached: desmond is amazing.png (516x536, 490K)

>"Islam is the solution to boys getting fucked by pedos!"
>proceeds to fuck boys like his pedo prophet.
I'd tell you to eat a fucking dick, but something tells me I won't need to.

Hey I used to be like you, defending the west despite all its flaws. Then I grew up and realized defending the west is kind of like white knighting for a whore. It just makes you look stupid.

B-but Muslims are perverts too! They just hide it better! They are more degenerate than us, it's true I swear!

Attached: fetish fag and kid.jpg (480x600, 44K)

I've been strongly against Islam over the past 10 years, but I am unironically starting to see it as a possible solutions for current evils in western societies.

So, yeah...

In the Christian west you get a standing ovation for being a faggot. Does this happen in Islam?

Attached: poop dick.jpg (716x789, 126K)

12 years ago I did entertain the idea of the Islam pill. Sort of I trade my reason & logic for your peace of mind & QT waifu. At that time I traveled to Iran 4 times. After realizing what islam did to the iranian genetics and how something similar is going to happen to us - I took the black pill instead.

Attached: iran.jpg (610x844, 78K)

Have you actually been strongly against Islam or just against non-Europeans coming into Europe? The kosher right deliberately confuses the two separate issues of race and religion.

>accepts islam or have degenerate tranny culture
>Accept tranny culture or have islam
your fallacy is false dichotomy fallacy

Laughable that there are Jow Forumstards actually willing to suck Muhammad's dicc and shut down their brains instead of seeking the religion our entire civilization is based on and that lead our fathers to heroism, courage, prosperity, fluorishment of the thought and sciences, cathedrals (lol muh dark ages) and literally everything you see today.

The west isn't son of the Enlightenment, the Enlightenment is the just retarded son of Christianity.

Attached: christmosaic.jpg (1862x1048, 493K)

>After realizing what islam did to the iranian genetics

What are you talking about? Iran unironically looks whiter than most western countries do today.

But the west is losing the battle against tranny culture. You can lose your job if you call a man in a dress a man. If you actually want to win this battle you have to get with the winning team.

Yeah Christianity will save us.

Attached: christians 4 fags.jpg (500x332, 97K)

Stop making this same stupid thread every two hours
Islam is filth
Muslims are pedo rapists

(((western)))
implying this isnt done by jews and women

But western men stand by and allow it. Therefore western men own it. How can you not understand this?

The fact that the Church today is flooded with gay masons like Bergoglio doesn't doesn't invalidate 2000 years of Christian history, it just means that Christians have to take the hard way: to resist those degenerates and to reconquist the Church itself.

This is the first Islam thread I've made in weeks, and everything you say about Islam is true about the west. The west is filth, westerners are pedo rapists and worse. westerners abort their own children. The west is pure evil.

Islam is the final red pill.

>doesn't invalidate 2000 years of Christian history
That's exactly what it does. If a 2000 year old institution cannot stop the fags it has no value whatsoever.

Muhammad was a literal pedo, pervert a and assassin bro: you can't just replace pedos and call it an improvement.

>Muhammad was a literal pedo
lol the age of consent laws were different 14 centuries ago.

Fucks given: Zero

Bro there's internal resistance, gayrgoglio is literally excommunicating and silencing anyone who opposes his leftist Mason shit, and that personally gives me hope that we're doing the right thing.

Call it what you want, but dicking a 9 yo and tongueing male kids (there are like two Hadiths on that) seems pedo enough to me.

Even though your culture oppresses women you still suck you fucking towelhead

Modern Christianity is just another brand of liberalism and that is why westerners are abandoning it en mass. They can get liberalism from literally any other part of society.

Don't Muslims like grooming underage boys and girls?

That's exactly why Catholic church needs to be dismantled and rebuilt from scratch without people like Bergoglio. I've also considered going full Orthodox but I've realized that theyre safe just for now, give it another 5 years and they'll go liberal shit like Bergoglio: we need to rebuild it from the inside.

According to the Zionist infiltrated right wing groups they do. and we all know how honest Jews are when talking about their enemies right?

> muh kikes

Well come on down to England and see for yourself what they do to underage girls. The kikes are no better but trust me, Muslims are just as bad.

Why try to resurrect something that failed?

If I could modify it slightly I would. I also don't want the accompanying shitskins.

>Hey! I used to be like you, defending Islam despite all its flaws.
You didn't grow up, you got brain damaged.

You don't throw away gold just because it's dirty, you clean it and keep it

As if they are devout Muslims. They are just brown westerners dealing drugs and having opportunistic sex with the local white trash. This is what happens to people when you create a welfare dependent underclass.

The fact people like you try to make it an Islam thing tells me you're more interested in smearing Islam than the actual truth.

There are better pills user. Try the Rainbow Pill/Clown Pill.

White Pride World Wide!!! We must Defend Diversity!!!!
We Fly Our Pride!
We Fly Our Flag!!

Attached: 1555747569216.png (400x533, 253K)

Do you want to defend Norway the people or Norway the culture? Because Norway the culture is killing Norway the people with degeneracy. Islam is a proven antidote to degeneracy.

>local white trash
Kys shitskin.

A virus that attacks a weaker virus is not the antidote.
Fuck you and your pedo prophet, especially fuck you if you're a convert. You'll be first into the pits.

Yeeeaah keep repeating that until it comes true

Attached: when-was-the-last-time-saw-anyone-other-than-a-23360771.png (500x391, 114K)

He is not a convert, just a brown Mudslime larping as one.

I fail to see why the only options are a bunch of pedophiles and a bunch of gay pedophiles

Not that it matters much, second into the fucking pits.

Muslims physically deal with their enemies

This is a bad thing why?

I unfortunately had a chat with one the other day. LOOK AT THE FLAG!

Attached: swedecuck.jpg (1887x1035, 256K)

You can be white and cucked, or white and non-cucked. converting to Islam won't change your race.

Lowest of the fucking low. Saddest thing is that the only reason these people convert is because they get a sense of belonging and brotherhood that some people are "denied".

But it does make you a Quisling. Because that's what a convert is. One who willingly sells out his country and his people to a foreign invader.

You're powerless though, you cannot defeat fat feminists with blue hair and problem glasses, how on earth are you going to defeat fanatical white Muslims?

stfu sandnigger barbarian: civilized societies physically deal with enemies after fair process, you goatfuckers just cut heads off because of muh offended pedoprophet
you're not civilized, you're just goatfuckers.

Islam is no more foreign to Europe than Christianity is. And that's a fact.

Agree, I hate the mudslimes but at least they are true to their culture. The converts basically have taken a big shit on their ancestors and have embarrassed them forever.

No the Christpill is the only answer

Attached: stands defiant.jpg (733x741, 210K)

What would you know about Norway?
I live in the second largest city here, which admittedly isn't exactly what I'd call metropolitan. I can go for months without seeing your stereotypical feminazi and the most common spoken foreign language is fucking Polish.

And when did I say that Christianity was not foreign to Europe? You're talking to a man whose country was Christened through torture and murder after all. It was all very Abrahamic, much like Islam.

Go for a quick tour in any italian city

> 4 1000+ yo churches every 10 meters
> crosses everyfuckingwhere
> any fucking historical building has crosses on it
> any modern day institution has originated at some point in the Church

> Islam is no more foreign to Europe than Christianity is
> that's a fact

Go back fapping on the Qumran and the pedo hadits.

>27 baitposts
there's a reason you ancestors were put on a prison island, emuslut

Gloria Patri et Filio et Spiritui Sancto

Signs of conquest does not make it native.

Do I have to remind you that Italy was literally rebuilt from scratch by Christianity after the fall of Roman Empire?
Do I have to remind you that Italy was Christian even before the fall of Roman Empire?
Do I have to remind you that every inch of our our land is stained by the blood of OUR people that died for Christianity?

Go back to your icecaves bro, we'll happily wait in our cathedrals.

>Replace sexualizing kids with a religion that sexualizes kids and enforces a strict law that kills apostates.
Nah, I'm good.

>If you actually want to win this battle you have to get with the winning team.
By that logic I should side with trannies because they are the "winning" team whatever that means
There are lots of other ways to fight back against tranny culture than just bowing to Islam.

Why do you people think its okay to just make up lies about Islam? One tribe in the hills of Afghanistan molesting boys is not representative of the worlds 1.5 billion Muslims. Shoe me evidence the religion sexualizes kids because I think the opposite is true. The routinely execute pedophiles.

btw just realize im samefagging: switched from phone to pc

West is so degenrate

Attached: 1555266804187.jpg (512x512, 37K)

What about Muhammad himself? He married a 9 year old girl, right?

I see here evidence of the Jewish "Big Lie" technique being used. Just repeat the same lie loud enough and often enough and it becomes truth.

No truth or evidence. just

Pedo!
Pedo!
Pedo!
Goats!
Goats!
Goats!
Rape!
Rape!
Rape!

When you've got nothing but name-calling and smears you know you've got no argument.

>West is so degenerate

Yes it is. Your point?

Attached: italian tranny.png (844x436, 778K)

bro srsly: pedos and goats are confirmed, do you want the videos?

>child marriages
>little girls wearing hijabs

degeneracy of evolved civilization > degeneracy of nonexisted stone-age civilization

at least one of two is reversible

Was he breaking any laws of the time? You believe in retroactively applying laws?

Are you denying that there aren't people in Islam today that marry 12 year old girls?

Muhammad was a pederast.
Read the quaran.

Attached: 40899142.1e9e939f.1200x1200o.d4bb03d6cd33.jpg (899x1200, 86K)

Some CIA video made to get the dumb goys ready for war with Iraq? I've probably seen it.

the very fact that you're discussing online is no thanks to goatfuckers: it was the West who made it possible .

> makes his own Allah-said-me-so laws
> doesn't break any laws

> genius

Attached: genius.jpg (683x817, 138K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oKsv6fc12LI

btw Jow Forums is a Christian board
get your goats out of here

Ave crux spes unica

just in case you aren't a false flagging muslim, here:
sunnah.com/nasai/26/183

>Memeflag shilling for Christianity
>Enlightenment was Christian
Jews aren't trying very hard it seems

Who cares? Westerners are getting gay married lol. A 12 year old bride is better than another dude wouldn't you say?

This anti-Islam propaganda is really close to the anti-redneck stuff. Same unsubstantiated accusations of sexual impropriety and other baseless smears. Probably because both stereotypes come from Jews originally.

Attached: fag soldiers.jpg (768x1024, 458K)

Little boys in drag are an ancient islamic tradition though. In Pakistan like 60% of boys have been raped lol.

bro the funny thing is im truly Christian.
Just burnout and not feeling to write my thesis today.

yeah, dismantle the church fellow white people

Oh you took a survey of all the boys in Pakistan did you? Get the fuck out of here.

Little boys in drag is current western culture and you're too embarrassed to admit it.

Sure you are, Schlomo. Need more golems for hire?

Attached: 1554740916772.jpg (562x181, 104K)

Because the church is so pro-white isn't it.

Attached: pope loves immigrants.jpg (760x471, 64K)

When I see the photo of this boy, the only one I can think of is AIDS.

also Ive written works in the past on the history of Universities and how Enlightenment ideologized states just took with the force structures that the Church created for itself and functioned for centuries.
Enlightenment wouldn't have remotely been possible without Chruchs' pre-existing structure.

are you the Arab / American mutt from Jow Forums?
thought you fucked off

lol whatever jew