Are you annoyed at SEX tourists?

I live in Eastern Europe and every single nigger, turk, and arab I see is there for ONE REASON and ONE REASON only: To fuck our women. They come here from England, France, Africa, America, 3rd world shitholes, etc. The males pretend they don't notice or that they're "just regular tourists bro".

Now I imagine it's the same in China/Japan with white men ONLY going there to fuck their women, and the locals cucking out and pretending they don't know what's happening.

How do we stop this degeneracy? Should we start beating up foreigners on sight?

Attached: 9263ea954937beb86d6f5606367033da.jpg (1066x1600, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rig0Z-OuFJE
youtube.com/watch?v=J4_6KVZ3Fvs
youtube.com/watch?v=13LSGp1Dd24
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>caring what thots do on their private times
Really not worth it user

I hate them so much. The only upside is their money is building up the country.

Show your flag, kike. Hookers here say no to niggers and arabs. Many times police get called. The "refugees" want to pay with old TV's and smartphones.

based and redpilled?

Poland?

I go to Asian countries and get laid by more girls than I know what to do with. If not for sex tourism I would be like most incels on Jow Forums and still be a virgin.

Zero fucks given, all they fuck is damaged goods. As far as I'm concerned, all thots can get AIDS and die. If you want a woman that's going to be a burden on you instead of providing you with genuine help, you're retarded.

>hiding your realflag behind a Eurocuck memeflag
>whining about Chads poaching your roasties rather than doing anything about it

We're reaching levels of beta that shouldn't be possible

>Zero fucks given, all they fuck is damaged goods.

C O P E

O

P

E

Who cares, welcome to capitalism.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this (((flag))). Sage in all fields

They use Tinder or go to clubs. Every time I go to a club in Prag some American nigger is hooking up with teen white "trap girls".

*annoyed with.

how about keep your whores in check?

Show your flag.But I have noticed this phenomenom.I had a female friend that had a Nigerian boyfriend to make one guy jealous.Now her current boyfriend is a white cuck.But what disgusts me the most is seeing white men befriending niggers.

This faggot here is comparing filthy subhumans to whites and isn't Eastern European at all.

Attached: gary_coleman_mug_shot.jpg (485x370, 48K)

What do you mean "cope"? If a woman agrees to fuck a tourist, she's by definition batshit insane (ie. damaged goods) and not worth my attention anyway. Same with chicks that ride the cock carousel for fun.

I mean, what's next, you're going to start copeposting when somebody tells you that dating single moms is fucking dumb?

Men who are so desperate that they settle for whores get their lives ruined. If you can't find a good wife, it's way better to be single and fap or fuck hookers or club girls.

>prag
Yep its a "german" behind a eu flag
Cringe

The only thing that is worse than a EU Flag larp is a German with an EU Flag.

Loooooooool

> German with an EU Flag

Big city FRG Germans are cancer. GDR Germans are bros. Bavarians and rural/small town Germans are okay.

How accurate is that?

>The only upside is their money is building up the country.
That's a pretty cucked thing to say you know.

Sounds about right. Within the small town category, southern Germans are better than Northern

>spend 50% of my life fucking whores in asia and south america
>all paid for by UBI
yeah you mad

youtube.com/watch?v=rig0Z-OuFJE

youtube.com/watch?v=J4_6KVZ3Fvs

The whores in Romania did the same.Until recently.
A few beatings here a few beheadings there.
And now they won't fuck anything that doesn't speak Romanian.

Exceptions being those retarded students.

I'm sorry anything that isn't white or italian and speaking romanian.

Remember when people could imigrate in and out of eastern europe?

Attached: IMG_1363.jpg (270x180, 3K)

Out of the EU countries Romania is the most cucked. They invite people here to fuck the sluts only if they leave some money, pathetic.

well he is partially right, but he's clearly german

I'm not sure it's even worth the effort before the pendulum swings to the right. As far as Poland is concerned, the country is pretty conservative with the exception of the biggest cities, which are ripe with degeneracy. Trying to force any change there would be like bashing your head against the wall. Simply put, Warsaw is a fucking state of mind.

In my opinion it's not a big issue. These people are pretty worthless and they aren't hurting anyone aside from themselves and their kids. Saving them from their own stupidity simply isn't worth the hassle right now.

Test

I HATE SEX!!!!

Good to know, visiting Constanta soon

Trust me thank the lord you haven't seen the type of degeneracy that Romania used to have between 1990-2014 or so.

Now some girls even beat non-white foreigners.
Reminds me of some news from 2018 where 3 romanian girls left some Morrocon imbecile in a coma when he gropped one of them.

Are you white?

Based

>Are you annoyed at SEX tourists?
>I live in Eastern Europe

I'm not, really.. Maybe because sex tourists come to my country for the same reason as they come to your country: To fuck YOUR women.

Are you the jealous little bitch in this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=13LSGp1Dd24

Attached: aPVAOfTK05BIhlQYV4wrBLS8wE0ndt1K-VVZFJtcCSM.png (580x789, 395K)

That's like the main center.

>are you white
Same cuck mentality i see here often, like if he's white it's okay.

>test
>swede
hiv?

This. Either beat up foreigners who cause ruckus and talk shit or don't care. Mind your own family and daughters so they won't suck off sexpats.
Curbing this behaviour is impossible without societal control on sluts. Thot patrols are only possible in traditional communities. Either you work for it or stfu.

Attached: Reposts+asian+dating+show_8d3b86_6531923.jpg (1200x2664, 497K)

You can't stop them from doing it.
Mostly because if they keep their mouth shut let's say in Constanta,in a crowd you can't tell if he's Romanian or not.

At least the niggers and shitskins are easily identifiable,

You’ll take your niggerdiversity and like it, Eurocuck.

disgusting meme flagger.

>EU flag
>Lives in “Eastern Europe”

Shoo shoo

>You can't stop them from doing it.
yes you can cuck. holy shit

Same. Just got done in Japan and Korea for the past month. Check flag. Jungle asians are better in bed (more crazy), but fancy asians are better at roleplaying and kink shit and typically look better. Vietnam next.

uh huh

Romania sounds pretty based to be honest. I remember watching a Vee clip about how your people started flinging pig intestines at a mosque construction site or how they threatened the local authorities with violence if they allowed the construction of a refugee center.

You guys seem to get angry easier than Poles, and it's not a bad thing.

You are still a dweeb and an incel though

>The "refugees" want to pay with old TV's and smartphones.
kek! seriously how do you not like this guys? lmao

The problem is not the sex tourist they are a symptom, the problem is with your women. The problem is with your culture that creates such women, your problem is with the powers that be that turn a blind eye to it. Our problem is that we are cattle that are not allowed to concern themselves with their nations or people.

I can't help but find casual sex weird the thought of making a baby, literally a person composed of half me and half her coming out of that hole I'm to stick member comes to mind. I have not disassociated sex with procreation and never will. If I am not in someway willing for her to be the mother of my child the thought of sex is a little off putting.

>They use Tinder or go to clubs. Every time I go to a club in Prag some American nigger is hooking up with teen white "trap girls".

Hahahaha this is basically a jewish fantasy.
This jews are completely deranged.

Is this you trying to be smart?

Let's see how your "culture" holds up now that your territories are shrinking
And shrinking
And shrinking

Your sad bullshit is see through:)

I haven't seen that many mixed couples, even in capital but I'm sure it happens, some women will obliviously do it. Most of non whites are students though.
Also, those slags are more likely to shack up with muds in britbongistan as emigrants than to fall for one of them here, but I know a case of one stupid woman who basically lived with muslim dude who mistreated her and she also had children from another muslim dude.

no

This. White cucks who make the nigger feel welcome are the biggest traitors of all.

Turkey wanted to build a mega mosque in the capital of Romania to expand politically.The Romanian gouverment is a joke. Turkey, in exchange, offered a small chappel in their country but not higher than 2 meters, which is absurd and our gouverment accepted. It was all a plan because behind closed doors the Romanian gouverment voted a law without anyone knowing.
Even more, the land on which they wanted to build the mega mosque is dedicated to The Holy Emperors Constantine and Helen.
Turkey also lunched into the media a 3D plan of the whole structure to test the Romanians people reaction and gathering info on how they could or if they can advance further more.
Ultimately, over 30k people sued the Romanian's gouverment and we won. I was in this too. Also, the 60k secular muslims we have here voted aganist it. They don't want Turkey into their arse.

Attached: 1225345345.jpg (528x960, 122K)

People started to put corses all over the place and burried pigs in the ground because Islam doesn't have a ritual to purify the place but only to bless it.
The Mufti in Romania also talked publicly aganist the Turkish strategy and asked the Romanian gouverment to stop this.

Attached: 142536346456456.jpg (1152x842, 185K)

This is what the Turkish intelligence released into the press to test the Romanian's reaction.

Attached: 14534563443.jpg (768x768, 105K)

Attached: 1434364534.jpg (960x640, 104K)

Attached: 12425343456456.jpg (960x661, 95K)

>How do we stop this degeneracy?
You don't, you can't. That horse has long bolted. This was the inevitable endgame when (((the west))) started employing nonwhites and giving them equal wages. Money is power, and now those shitskins have power over poor European girls.

It doesn't bear thinking about really.

It's funny how every single country within our civilization seems to have the same fucking problems. Shitty, corrupty leaders and elites, traitorous media, awful people living in big cities, and corporations shitting everything up even more.

At this point I probably feel a stronger bond with foreign nationalists than with cucked Polish city dwellers. It's pretty fucked up, because the fabric of society is morphing into what we used to have in the middle ages.

I believe we'll win in the end, but fuck, the struggle sometimes feels really tiresome.

What are you even trying to convey here, smug one? You didn't refute anything.

They can only get the whores

Which is pretty much all of them

>but fuck, the struggle sometimes feels really tiresome.
that's the point

May our King Mihai of Romania watch over us from Heavens.
Goddspeed anons.

Attached: 1536935767481.jpg (960x640, 89K)

There are already about 15 mosquees in Romania and all of them are in Dobrogea are.
Burn them, burn the hel of them.

>to fuck our women
>fuck our women
>our women
begging yer pardon chap, but a woman isn't yours at least until you've fucked her. Going to go with occam's razor on this one and say that hasn't happened.

Well, at least the motherfuckers on the other side aren't sleeping well either.

based and redpilled

>shit incels say

Attached: 1398040507855.gif (280x207, 453K)

I am annoyed at tourists in general.
Why can't they just use drugs and fuck Eastern European hookers in Eastern Europe?

I know all about sex tourism.
Deseprate white women come to Petra, Tell the Bedouins to take them to the (((mountains))) and get pounder by brown cocks all night for money.

> everyone who doesn't fuck whores is an incel
> putting my dick in a garbage can makes me cool

You think you're hurting me, but all I feel is utter contempt. Enjoy wasting the most productive years of your life on whores.

These mosques are not linked to Turkey. Indeed, only 2 or 3 of them are registred to the Ministry of Religious Affairs. The rest of them were illegally build.
The thing is the muslims we have here were here for over 100 years, they are not vocal, are secular and well integrated. They never bothered anyone and they do not want to associate with Turkish people, Turkey views and other muslims from diaspora.

>shit toothpaste says

>checked and even with sevon
this talks from another frequency

Attached: 23435456.jpg (960x700, 89K)

>The rest of them were illegally build.
That's how it starts but the mosques are always funded by turkey or arab states
EVERY TIME without fail.

The women who subject themselves to these types are not and will never be wife material do who cares. Let them reap the weeds.

>Niggers
>They come here from England, France, Africa, America
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyway don't be surprised at the whorishness of women. Just remember their only value can be paid for. They aren't worth the respect you clearly have for them.

i just give tourists the wrong directions, its not like they cant look that shit up on their phone

Kek
Long ago when I was on exchange in Germany, an ausbro in Thuringia told me: "Wist Germans are wankers"

>Should we start beating up foreigners on sight?
That's the only thing that will stop it.

Not really, it's actually a pretty good way to flush out the roastie racetratorors, so you know to ignore them.

We are not going to be friendly anymore, this time no mercy.

>I live in Eastern Europe
stopped reading there

Holy shit. Why am I not surprised this is coming from a fucking leaf.

> At this point I probably feel a stronger bond with foreign nationalists than with cucked Polish city dwellers.
You're getting close to the globohomo redpill. Basing your identity and sympathies on nationality is dumb as fuck.
Jow Forumstards prefer to LARP about being nationalist in an international echochamber instead of going to the corner pub and engaging their "brethren". Top tier irony.

True.
To give even more informaton, many men around here are fond of how Polish people dealt with muslim immigration forcing your borders through Germany's talk (media and Merkel) and Bruxelles and how they how they threatened you with sanctions and all that bullshit, while you kept your ground.
When Polish people marched the street with Polish flash and recognized their own culture and value, many of us took note. We fed with courage even more.
2 years ago, out of blue, Romanian gouverment informed they will accept and realocate 2k somalis, afganis, irakies from EU in a small rural of Cluj (i think it was Cluj if I am not mistaken). When people from there found out they were outraged because nobody told them anything but out of sudden they need to prepare to accept them. People were revolted and said no, and if the gouverment will corss over them, people will wait those refugees with blades. And this stopped the Romanian gouverment to accept them and refused the offer in the end.
Stay strong. Don't worry, oil always comes on top of water. And yes, this can be tiresome sometimes. Just drink a warm cup of tea and we are good as new.

STFU GYPSY

Also Poles are notoriously stupid

Thankfully, French women have grown out of coloureds. The novelty has worn off

explains why you're in canada

>media tell women it's okay to be whores and christianity bad
>80% of them become whores
>not marriage material anymore
>population destruction achieved

It's like you want to be a cuck

Every bangable Romanian woman I’ve ever met had or has a Turkish boyfriend. Why is this?

kys filthy gyppo

take off your memeflag

Attached: 1555649018159.jpg (210x240, 8K)