Reminder: German handyman tries to replicate Notre Dame fire, fails, asks questions

You know what they say about us Germans.

We're meticulous and thorough. Right? So, since everyone and their mother have some theories about the Notre Dame fire and how it happened, why not do an experiment.

In comes this mad lad from what I can only assume is Eastern Germany (via his accent), someone who works with wood for a living apparently. And he tries to recreate the incineration of an old wooden beam. It is very enlightening, especially for city slickers like us who know wood only from the TV and have to believe what the news anchor tells us.

youtube.com/watch?v=gxlnilfLitI

If you're too lazy to watch: It's fucking hard to incinerate old wood. He tries out a lot, from gasoline to a fucking flame thrower (!), but he doesn't manage to incinerate the wooden beam. His own thoughts are at the end.

Very recommended watching. Just turn on subs.

Attached: notre dame interview.jpg (1264x7760, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MT6x2nkKnAE&feature=youtu.be
economist.com/graphic-detail/2019/02/01/why-do-terrorists-claim-credit-for-some-attacks-but-not-others
register.ubisoft.com/acu-notredame-giveaway/en-US
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this thread gets slides every other day
fuck the kikes

Good thread. Bumping for interest

Attached: 1555649140304m.jpg (892x1024, 139K)

fuck the pagan threads
stop letting shit slide

Interesting.
How about those "electrical problems" though?

bummp
passover sacrifice on the same day
youtube.com/watch?v=MT6x2nkKnAE&feature=youtu.be

What are you suggesting?
If it was a terror attack, someone would've taken credit.

If its a far left faggot, it will be presented as dementia
If its Muslims, it will get covered up
If its Jews, it will DEFINITELY get covered up

Attached: 1555672278794.webm (960x536, 2.86M)

Not suggesting anything, come to your own conclusions, shill.

Oh, and btw

economist.com/graphic-detail/2019/02/01/why-do-terrorists-claim-credit-for-some-attacks-but-not-others

>TWO TERRORIST attacks hit the southern Philippines in the final days of January. The first, a double bombing at a Roman Catholic church on January 27th, killed at least 20 people. A fews days later, an attack on a mosque claimed the lives of two Muslim religious leaders. Islamic State quickly claimed responsibility for the first attack, but the perpetrators of the latter remain unknown.

Sounds a bit familar, eh? Notre Dame & Al-Aqsa.

Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

This guy is a fucking idiot though. Of course it's not gonna catch fire if the fire is on top of the wood.
The fire needs to be below the wood since heat rises and shit. It's like you never actually tried to get wood to burn in a campfire or fireplace or something - you stack the wood and light the fire below it so they catch fire.

fuck off
jews are behind it but they have their puppets

>Be shill
>Make the same "arguments" as yesterday
>still get BTFO
>"I know, I just steal their insults!"
>" It's like you never actually tried to get wood to burn in a campfire or fireplace or something"
Pro tip: You cannot just ignite a fire with such big beams of wood. It doesn't work.

Which shows YOU are the campfirelet, ironically.

Okay, I'm guessing it was most likely an accidental fire.

Fucking LOL... I love this world I really do.
Because THIS world is the world that'll justify the modifications to my Defender.

Clearly it does work since the fucking thing burned down. Even if you believe the fire to have been started intentionally, clearly the structure did eventually catch fire.

Also I'm no who you think I am you paranoid lunatic.

Attached: brain problems.png (623x371, 22K)

is that the new word
I guess you idiot branched out of schizo
yes you understand more kraut!

>Okay, I'm guessing it was most likely an accidental fire.
Of course, that's what you're paid for after all.

>Clearly it does work since the fucking thing burned down.
What is circular logic for 500. I told you the same yesterday on kohlchan.

>Also I'm no who you think I am you paranoid lunatic.
Event he same insults. What a coincidence.

Most likely scenario would be dust or trash lying below it. You are right. However an electric defect is quite iffy as cause.

>not just going with every Jow Forums theory
>"shill!"

Groupthink is dangerous.

It's not circular logic. You said you "cannot just ignite a fire with such big beams of wood" but clearly they did catch fire.
Look, nobody is saying the fucking structure setting on fire is what actually started the fire, that's now how housefires work. You have an initial spark that lights up smaller, more flammable shit lying around and once those catch fire and start to burn longer and over a bigger space, then the structure, beams and such, may catch fire.

And seriously, I didn't argue about this subject on Jow Forums. The fact that you keep getting the same insults may say something about yourself instead.

12th century wiring wasn't very good.

>jews are behind it but they have their puppets
dunno fren, leftists here in France have a tradition of attacking Christian symbols. It could be one of them.

In the full interview he says that the beams wouldn't catch fire unless you put tons of paper and small wood (as a joke, kind of) so he's basically saying the same thing as you. Also I'm pretty sure as an architect dealing with historical sites, he's well aware of how fire starts and propagates.

>However an electric defect is quite iffy as cause.
In the full interview he doesn't only say that they renewed the whole things but that they had to follow European standards for historical sites (which must be pure autism).

Before that it’s Jews, then muslims though or some combination - who benefits the most?

you're a fucking moron and you didn't even watch the vid
the guy clearly explained that this kind of wood CANNOT be set on fire in such a way
another head architect said that were two fires as soon as he noticed the way they are burning
but of course it's easier to target here than to actually refute the man who has tens of years more experience than you
but clearly kraut you know more

Germans are the real autism master race

who do you think I meant by puppets?
it can be anyone from muslims to leftists, yellow vests etc.
they have no idea who's their master, someone pays another who pays another etc.
All of France is an apostate state more or less ever since the french revolution

I was refering to the guy in the video, not the architect. He just lights small stuff on fire on top of the beam and then goes on to claim "they cant catch fire".

>group think is dangerous
>trust my opinion I'm right for reasons

this is your brain on leftist atheism

Attached: 578A3BAD9FB34B1E87A7D4E4885FBAEE.png (1425x971, 374K)

so how did the wood burn if wood cant burn?

Oh, my bad. Sorry Hans.

Why are you expecting that heavy oak beams were the first thing to catch on fire?

Logically, something more easily flammable went on fire first, and then over time as it grew hit the oak with enough heat to set it alight.

>who do you think I meant by puppets?
Yeah I realized that after my post.
>All of France is an apostate state more or less ever since the french revolution
I know :(

Sometimes I am just so fucking tiered

Attached: 1525023211797.jpg (500x375, 20K)

Pack it up boys, stop the investigation. Nobody admitted their guilt.

You fucking dumb cunt moron.

The electrical short theory doesn't explain how the fire could have started in the roof timbers, where the renovators were extremely careful to have nothing electrical nor any heat source, nor how it spread so quickly in spite of the top-grade alarm systems and constant monitoring. They hadn't even started the actual work on the roof yet, they were just erecting scaffolding. We don't yet have proof that a jihadi arsonist used the scaffolding to access the roof, but it's looking like the only theory that makes sense, especially since the authorities prematurely declared it to be an accident before any investigation could have taken place.

Attached: fire that should do the trick.jpg (400x400, 42K)

>so how did the wood burn if wood cant burn?
That's the million dollar question. The official storyline is obviously wrong.

>Logically, something more easily flammable went on fire first, and then over time as it grew hit the oak with enough heat to set it alight.
Unfortunately for you, that is not the official storyline, though.

>city slickers like us who know wood only from the TV
who the fuck has not heard of wood?

from what I can find out, the cathedral was undergoing restoration, and the walls were shored up by wooden planks. I also read that the fire was noted in the wrong place because of a bug, and they believe an electrical fault in an elevator could have started it.

Elevater>something>wooden planks>wooden beams at roof.
Doesn't seem like such a leap of logic to me.

>You know what they say about us Germans.
Greatest cucks that ever lived? Poop fetishists? Complete lack of humor? Which one is it?

As if Germans know a damned thing about arson.

based germans always based except when brainwashed by (((them)))

Translation: You willfully ignore all the data coming out during the last few days to invent a questionable fairytale about stuff that "was real in your head".

Bravo!

See: This thread.

Macron/the EU have plenty of motive for an “accident”. Takes the pressure off the yellow vest protests while Macron gets to stand there and look good for saying generic bullshit

Fuck man there's a leftypol raid that is currently sliding any actual news

What is the public sentiments over ND? Do people actually believe it was an accident? Seems like the guy getting interviewed in OP image is dancing around the idea that no it was intentional?

woah.

Apparently, the only way they can rebuild Notre Dame to it's original state is to use information from the game Assassins Creed Unity, in support of this UBISOFT are giving the game away for free until 25th APril:

register.ubisoft.com/acu-notredame-giveaway/en-US

Cigarette Buds cant burn Woodbeams!!!!

To no one's surprise of course. Someone needs to conduct a private investigation on Notre Dame before all the evidence just disappears.

Who says nobody took credit? We only know what the media tells us, and if the alternative is a bloody civl war, they will want to keep any such info to themselves.