Imagine actually buying this hypocrisy

The rich and famous telling you to help stop climate change when they fly everywhere in private jets, Cadillac SUV Limos, and million dollar sports cars.

The rich and famous telling you to love immigrants when they live in ivory castles surrounded by 15 foot fences and round the clock security, their closest neighbors miles away.

The irony is palpable and the virtue signaling makes me physically ill.
WHEN IS IT GOING TO STOP?

Attached: cuck.png (968x671, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/17/mark-zuckerberg-hawaii-estate-kauai-land-rights-dispute
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump. Also I forgot to mention their 100,000 gallon yachts

Attached: 6wyr1ptt45t21.jpg (3024x4032, 1.75M)

Attached: 1543903429201.png (786x884, 610K)

well it never stops as long as they can profit from it.

Attached: 1536107688277.jpg (640x483, 90K)

You don’t understand OP
By producing this animation, Little Dickhead earns virtue points which are directly transferrable into carbon credits thereby enabling him to live a guilt free lifestyle of global travel and excessive inulgences. Ha, like the fucker even possesses a guilt gene. Not in his DNA.

>13 million likes
Did these fucking kikes hire a dozen Chinese like farms to upvote the hell out of this absolute trash

White Pride World Wide!!! We must Defend Diversity!!!!
We Fly Our Pride!
We Fly Our Flag!!

Attached: 1555672360548m.jpg (1024x837, 168K)

global warming will end if we ban usury. But of course, you cant have that. That's antisemitic

You don't understand, user. The earth can only afford

I'm going to compile as much info about their excessive environmentally damaging habits (flights, cars, yachts) as I can and overlay it to caps from the video. I suggest you do the same

why is the african a white male?

He's a shapeshifter

Attached: dk3sbmk76f321.png (597x600, 515K)

shade shift...
sounds like a jew move

>I LOVE EARTH SO PAY THAT BREATHING TAX, I LOVE EARTH MEA AND ALL THE ANIMALS THAT FART IN THE WILD AND IN THE FARM, I LOVE EARTH SO PLEASE PAY TO BREATHE, I LOVE EARTH YOU SHOULD LOVE TOO I LOVE EARTH SO PAY PAY PAY, AND THEN DON'T HAVE KIDS LALALALALAL, I'M A RETARDED KIKE, LALALALALA

It'll probably get pruned but I say go for it.
I've been upvoting those comments.

Attached: lslmdikcxto21.jpg (750x750, 97K)

>complain about westerns using straws
>don't care about India and china dumping plastic into the ocean

>caring about pollution from cars
>not caring about massive cargo ships which create more pollution than all the cars on the planet

It seems suspicious really

Attached: IMG_2331.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

globalism created pollution
kill globalism

Here's a gem:
theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/17/mark-zuckerberg-hawaii-estate-kauai-land-rights-dispute
>Mark Zuckerberg talks about how evil white people are for stealing land from native Americans
>buys hundreds of acres in Hawaii
>proceeds to sue native Hawaiians out of their ancestral property enclaved in his estate
>"Zuckerberg’s 700-acre estate features a mile-long, 6ft tall stone wall"
>wall
please remember I posted this when he runs for president.

Attached: 1549779766597.jpg (800x1000, 125K)

It is curious. They think since they have wealth they can’t possibly be retards. At the same time they think they would be much happier if the world held 6 billion or so less people. They are so stupid they don’t realize the wealth they depend on for all the stuff that makes their life so great would be meaningless in the Stone Age Economy the loss of 6 billion people would precipitate.

This should be the message spread by us

>when is it going to stop?
you think the ultrarich are going to stop making chinese smog cities for their Iphones? get real kiddo.

>WHEN IS IT GOING TO STOP?
When money is abolished.