So, this is happening

So, this is happening.

Attached: Unbelievably retarded cunt.jpg (1239x330, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BriannaWu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/BriannaWu

literally wu

the dumb cunt behind the whole gamergate bs

>mentally ill faggot in congress
Oh boy, this would be something

Attached: 1549280515743.png (384x390, 153K)

following up on , it's the girl who slept with journalists to get good reviews. muh privilege. :D

zoe quinn was the e-thot who manipulated onions boy reviewers for favourable reviews

brianna wu (formally brian flynt) is a tranny who got involved for no reason screaming SJW shit and then monitized the victimhood, said they had to leave their home despite no evidence of this and likely is running for congress because he realizes theres more money to be made , PR game is stronger than the other SJWs who got exposed during gamergate. They proudly proclaim they were a "survivor" of gamergate etc

Attached: 1473390740911.jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

She looks like a brontosaurus in that thumbnail

I swear I'm a step away from moving to the mountains or something. What's the fucking point anymore....

>She
Shit brb self flagellating
In my defense I've been up all night

OMG DID YOU JUST IDENTIFY THAT PERSON AS A SHE?!!!? #REEEeeEEeeeeE *bladder explodes*

lel

>Person
I should've used "it"

Meanwhile movies from like 40 years ago where showing us in hovercars and cities paved in 100 story skyscrapers... This is what the 21st century is about instead. People that barely qualify as a waste of DNA.

YOU'RE RIGHT. I will be committing Seppuku shortly.

I didn't think there could be anything more embarrassing for Britain(and more entertaining for the rest of the world) than Sargon running for office. Guess I was wrong.

No one is going to vote for this freak but even if they somehow find it a weird district with low voter turnout and manage to sneak her in, it's nothing but a good thing. These weirdos need to be given as much sunlight as possible so that everyone realises that trannies are all mentally ill and have nothing to offer.

Imagine your only relevance in life is "surviving" a twitter argument over video games that consisted of people shitposting smug anime faces at SJW retards.

Attached: laughing imouto.gif (400x341, 1.91M)

also its not actually "happening" he got enough donations to turn a profit even from a loss last time and already had the concession tweets going out before the votes were counted, its like if the movie "the producers" was a candidate, i feel sorry for his husband who sucks his dick

Attached: Annotation 2019-04-20 113553.png (1022x541, 325K)

I would vote for Brianna. I don’t support degeneracy but it made a good point about the strategic importance of securing the moon because private companies could theoretically decimate the earth with moon rocks. Outside the box thinker.

#im with it

More like Brianna Who amirite?

>she
i'm still leaning towards die

Attached: squints.jpg (400x400, 21K)

God, John's aging horribly. But he was ugly from the start.

So johns new plan is to constantly be running for office..

When she will start giving free blowjobs for votes?
That's gamergate with Brianna, the other one at least fucked some guys.