Hear me out, I'm a white American and I've been reading up on the two countries...

Hear me out, I'm a white American and I've been reading up on the two countries, and it seems Pakistan is much better than India in nearly all aspects, some of them are here:

1) Pakistanis are white-passing. You can put a Pakistani in Spain or Greece, and you won't see the difference, Indians on the other hand are generally darker and sometimes blacker.
2) The stereotypes associated with Pakistani men are that they're handsome and confident, while Indian men are seen as creeps and rapists. They're also very smelly. Pakistanis smell nice.
3) India's rape problem - while Pakistan made rape a crime in 2006, India still faces a rape epidemic.
4) Pakistan's military seems to be much better than India, and they've successfully defended themselves against India 4 times, despite India being such a large country.
5) Pakistanis are seen as hard working and friendly where I live, while Indians are seen as cunning, lying psychopaths.
6) All of "Indian" history that we know of happened in Pakistan, Sanskrit was made by Pakistanis, Indus Valley was made by Pakistanis, in fact the Tamil language is related to the Brahui tribe in Pakistan, and thus was actually made by Pakistanis. Indians have no history of their own and they only seek to plunder the inventions of Pakistan and claim it as their own. All of Indian history takes place in Pakistan, nothing took place in India and yet they claim Pakistani culture as their own.
7) Degeneracy - India legalized gay relationships recently, while Pakistan likes to stand by its morals. Several Bollywood films have been banned in Pakistan due to the amount of sexual perversion they spread.
8) Food - Most of "Indian" food is actually Pakistani. "Indian" food is nothing beside curry. The rest are all Pakistani in origin.

Why Jow Forums is Pakistan so much better than India when they were once one country? Why are Aryan Pakistanis lumped together with Indian shitskins?

Attached: 31C6EE98-BD0A-4E73-8F60-AED3AA92B77B.jpg (2304x2304, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realhistoryindia.wordpress.com/2018/05/14/how-indians-destroyed-white-kashmiri-native-pundits-from-khawaja/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Muh_Ancestors.png (2536x2848, 2.7M)

Fuck off shitskin. You’ll never be white. Pooloos are subhumans.

Your shitskin indian grandma probably served a White cock nice during the Raj. White men rule the world. Know your place, poopskin.

Attached: 183D1A7F-8A62-42F6-92A2-840CD196C930.jpg (854x1521, 707K)

I'd legit commit suicide if I was Indian. What's the point of living as a currynigger? What makes you get out of the bed in the morning and live life as a shitskin?

Attached: FE6786BB-B53D-4414-B2FC-804AFBF2B996.jpg (978x1024, 209K)

Remove the flag Paki, or you'll face serious consequences the likes of which your mum and aunts suffered when the Indian army entered Lahore and Muslim Kashmir.

Attached: HINDI_BOGA.jpg (771x771, 47K)

Hindi literally came into being AFTER Urdu. It is the Sankritized version of Urdu that some nativist Hindu extremists made. That it has the same script as Sanskrit is just optics - its grammar and diction is all from Urdu.

Attached: 234234.png (364x361, 127K)

we know you are a paki poo you can show your flag like him

Shut up Hindu or Muslims will reign fury on you like we did for 800 years. There's a mountain range in Pakistan called Hindu Kush (translated literally: "this kills the Hindu"). It is named thus because Muslims took so many Hindu slaves from India to Central Asia through those mountains, so many perished on the way, that they had to name a whole mountain range after it. Every Pakistani looks forward to doing that again. You will be my slave.

Why do we even bother with such threads. Just sage, move on and hope that Paki OPs sister gets gunned down by the Taliban for showing off her ankle.

My flag is already visible shit-in-the-eye Hindu.

Based Pakistani Aryan

>Pakistan
>White

99% of rape gangs are pakis. They’re scum of the earth and Muslims with some of the lowest IQs in the Middle East.

Urdu is the Arabized version of Sanskrit user. Urdu takes words that derive from sanskrit and Arabic/Persian. I dont know if Shud Hindi came before or after tho. Ask that to indians

>newfag
you dumb fuck i was talking about him

You do realise that... "Hindu" in the "Hindu Kush" was originally referred to Indus people i.e. ancestors of modern day Pakistanis?
You do realize that it was economically feasible to take slaves from modern day Pakistan than India, and that most of these "Hindus" were ancestors of Pakistanis?
You're a nation that takes pride in your own enslavement, destruction, and praise your invaders.

Fucking lol.

Pakistan? More like Larpistan.

I didn't know these retards even had the internet.

Attached: sketch-1555603673205.png (1282x1080, 448K)

Your opinion isn’t needed here shitskin.

>most of these "Hindus" were ancestors of Pakistanis?
blasphemy user, its useless to try explaining them this, they think they are arab.....god knows we tried

There are plenty of blue eyed Pakistanis as there are blue eyed whites. Pakistan is the extension of the European Mediterranean race with Persian characteristics.

Indian shitskins are just abbos.

i need suce on that

They have internet but they’re generally too retarded to adequately debate. They just shout insults and banal post-Arabic urdu screeching.

Shit I’m white as fuck and even I know pakis are dog shit in comparison to Indians

>Shit I’m white as fuck

See flag. Hahaha.

doesn't change the fact atleast try to bring some counter points

Pakistan is a muzzie shithole and always has been. North India including all of Pakistan has generally been the best of the subcontinent tho.

Look at all the paki rape gangs in Bongland (as well as look at the paki rapists themselves and how dark/ugly they are) and that tells me everything I need to know.

I just watched an hour show the other day

First was the Dravidian who are now in south India

Then a slow migration from Iran via Pakistan with a few Bacterians. Thease are the Indus Vally people

Then the "Aryan" invasion from the north. But the Aryons did not come from Europe but from a center culture that spread west into Europe and east into the steps and later the east group migrated south to India

Keep telling yourself that. It might one day come true.

Post flag though you fucking Paki shill. Its 3 am in the west.

Attached: 605-6056762_pol-politically-incorrect-thread-meme-flags-only-on.jpg (820x875, 192K)

I'm thoroughly enjoying this

Attached: img_6087.jpg (540x568, 85K)

did a north indian tell you that?

>I'm a white American
kek

also if you think you are superior than why do you compare yourself to us, is it because you want show the world that you are on par with us even when you are not

did a north indian tell you that?
>has generally been the best of the subcontinent tho.
at what? ass kissing whites?

realhistoryindia.wordpress.com/2018/05/14/how-indians-destroyed-white-kashmiri-native-pundits-from-khawaja/

From my research last week first was a migration from Iran via Pakistani they brought Urdu that is related to Farsi which is modern Persian, Then the Aryans came and bought Sandskirt

Attached: lmao_pakis.png (1200x1054, 1.24M)

Yeah let me tell you about that. The British retards wanted cheap labor in the 60s, so they took literally the most backward Pakistanis from a village called Mirpur. Google it - to this day there's a special British visa office in Mirpur. How is this the fault of Pakistanis? The British upper class cunts ignore all Pakistani doctors and engineers and educated urbanites and instead takes in some backwoods villagers and even goes so far as to build visa office in said backwoods village. Britain deserves those people. But they are not a reflection of Pakistanis.

You will get fucked so bad neckbeard, Indians are gonna put your ass on the pointy top on your mountain and make you sing a parody of some islamic prayer in hindu.

Nah history told me that. Dravidian India has always been the underpreforming area. Oddly enough Bengal counts as north India tho its kinda the shame of north India.

BASED AND KEKPILLED

Attached: 1555733463860.png (862x628, 177K)

Yeah u already said that. No need for two (you)s seething shitskin.

how are you so fast

>Dravidian India has always been underperforming area

keep telling yourself that.

Attached: inferior_dravidians.png (1293x1199, 201K)

old fag, that's how. been here since 2006.

you totally confirm his point.
I would also say that pakis rape little boys.definitely sub-human inadequated for civilisation.

Dude... The dark-skinned Indians kicked Pakistan's ass four times in open war. Pakistan is servile to mongoloid China. They don't even resct to China ethnicly cleansing their muslim "brethren" the Uyghurs at all. Also ironic that Pakistan is supposed to be the very center of the Indus Valley civilization when the black/darker country has fully preserved the culture, while Pakistan ancestors were invaded by Turks, Arabs, and Afghans to be muslim.. You lightskinned Pakistanis are feminine as fuck aswwll

THIS THREAD IS THE CONSEQUENCE OF OUR BOOMERS BEING FUCKING PUSSIES. We must bring justice to the banks/politicians/media - they are here to weaken us.
The rest is inevitable.

Attached: 55CA2D31-DED8-49F8-A4F7-273FA8A9A5B5.jpg (860x1529, 96K)

This is your Paki
>We wuzzz Hindu Aryan and sheit

Attached: pakistanipeoplekarachi.jpg (800x493, 122K)

>Subhuman Dalits think they are Upper caste Aryans

Attached: Pakistanipeoplelahore.jpg (2200x1351, 420K)

t. Paki. You and the Poos gets the fuck out of here.

>Those subhuman Dravidians though.

Attached: dravidians_tho.png (5544x3656, 835K)

Part of that I think in the south Development is being promoted and forced so they can catch up in the north it is organic as needed

>Dravidian India has always been the underpreforming area.
in what? they are nerdy af, Bangalore is Indias silicon valley
>the shame of north India.
thats UP/Bihar mate,Bengal has produced many intellectuals,artists,revolutionaries (we are the ones who civilized Hindus more) and not to mention Bose and Jayanto Nath Chaudhuri

I wonder who is behind this memeflag spreading oure lies

Attached: Porkganda.png (1105x217, 60K)

I fucking hate all of you shitskins. Indians, pakis, whatever you subhumans want to name yourselves. You're shitskin subhumans stay out of my fucking country if you like your culture of literal shit so much

As a native of a country that has become infested with Pakis and Indians, I can tell you that I prefer Indians about ten times over. They are generally friendly, hard-working and smart. Lots of our doctors are Indian. They also keep their religion to themselves.

The Pakis we have here on the other hand are much less intelligent and foist their garbage religion on society. They also make up the vast majority of "grooming" gangs (rape gangs).

With Pakis and Indians being very similar genetically, the reason Pakis are so much worse must be down mostly to Islam.

Only as good as the weakest link. Which, gangs of criminal sex enslaving rapists, is a pretty weak link in societal terms.

Bongs have got some nasty low class people, but not *that* bad.

Wrong
South India is better India and has best of Subcontinent
No rape epidemic in South India, Not much Muslims, Not many communal riots, All high IQ establishments started or flourish south of India. Most people are much more well behaved in South rather than North India, South India is real Wakanda

>South development is being promoted
Lol. Really? South India is actually *losing* money while staying in the Union because they pay taxes to the Federal government, and don't get much back.

It's the other way. Northern States are unable to push themselves while we are producing more than required economic output.

Could be ANY more of a transparent Paki shill?

Human development is not about industry it's about health care, reliable dirt roads and busses, basic education and tolits

>Hear me out, I'm a white American
Stopped reading here, no-one believes you.

Thank you Fren

Attached: Pepe316.jpg (400x368, 16K)

And the simple reason is Islam. Islam attacked Northern India and destroyed their civilization. We kept the Muslims away for a lot more time.

North India has too many issues with Islam, which is their major hindrance. Can't blame when you're being attacked and bombed by Muslims all day. We have Muslims here but they're less numerous and more docile.

This. Jow Forums recently has just turned into poos fighting with memeflag paki shills. Stop shitting up Jow Forums guys and fight your war somewhere else; you are all the same shit to us.

Shouldn't have taken in the worst Pakis, degenerate Brit pedophile scum.

>Only as good as the weakest link.

Your weakest link, my confederate friend, is literally inbred hicks who fuck their families. And losing to Yankees. Shut up.

HDI pretty much includes all of that.

Most Indians are emigrating to the South. There's far less pollution, crime and violence here.

Based Roqibul

dont worry everyone is going to be honked

Attached: 1555081786378.jpg (500x304, 61K)

Still not as bad as fucking rape gangs lol

>I can tell you that I prefer Indians
And I prefer bluebottles to horseflys but I'd rather not have to deal with either.

It all started with the Paks and Poos fighting over the Kashmir incident that took place a few month ago.
They have been at it ever since.
Hopefully they will come to the realisation that no one really gives a shit (no pun intended) and take their flame war else-where.

>Not much Muslims
I have news for you

>you are all the same shit to us.

> be Brit
> his women are raped by Pakis
> his jobs are taken by Indians
> once ruled an empire, now rules nothing
> greatest achievement in life is being part of local football hooligans
> country is a glorified missile base for the US
> tried to assert dominance with Brexit, fucked that up too
> mayor of London is literally Paki Muslim
> tries to tell Pakis and Indians they are bad

Die in a ditch Brit. I wait eagerly for the day when my countrymen will outnumber you in your own country and my cousin Bilal will send your daughter to me as a sex slave. I'll even accept used. Fuck you.

Eat shit paki rapist mudslime scum

Yeah the chart was Human Development not Production. Some places are/were so bad just adding a few nurse on a moped, school books less than 20 years old and a composting toilet and well in every village doubles the HDI

none of these that are now on the board about india are made by indian these are all paki meme flags shill

>444
Confirmed all you paki subhumans are going to solitary

not the violent kind at least
Southern Muslims have achieved great things like Abdul Kalam

Yeah I remember those threads, hoping a war was going to take place but fuck all happened. Now it seems to have attracted more poos and even pakis are on Jow Forums now. We might as well have niggers join in as well.

> pakis are white passing
The absolute state.
From Lahore.

Attached: received_2290267877700687.jpg (2576x1932, 292K)

The huwhite mods if they wish can remove these paki larper posts and reduce spam

South India will be overrune with the Northern Aryan beasts soon and everything that is bad in the North will follow...

You won't do shit you inbred piece of shit. You are just like niggers; all bark, no bite and have to fight in gangs to attack people. I hope you and the poos nuke each other out of existence.

>white American
Such thing doesn't exist anymore. You really need to work on your cover, paki.

Yeah, I know, there is a lot of shills on this thread for both sides.
My point was that no really gives a shit about either of you so just take your fight else-where.

10/10 troll post

t. Khazah migrant mudslime shitskin
So based Putin invite your several hundred cousins in yet?

Say that to my man (ruler of London) Sadiq's face. I dare you.

Attached: 56456.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>Sadiq.
>Man.
He's the real Queen of London lel.

I don't live in London as I know it's infested with your rats, so no he doesn't rule over me. Anyways, mayor=ruler you retard, he is just a mere puppet. Stop inbreeding and maybe you won't have such a low IQ.

Go suck on your left hand, you dirty shitskin

He gave the go word, after Manchester he sad we need bridges so then they attacked London Bridge

ahhh, this thread reminds me of balkan fights

>I don't live in London as I know it's infested with your rats,

HaHA cannot go to his own capital city because Pakis rule it. Do you ever look at your country and see how far you have fallen? We are taking over and nothing you can do will save you.

Fuck off you assblasted mongrel. Americans are not white

Attached: 1547301373104.png (275x183, 8K)

I once heard that Sikhs carry around those knives on their waist, specifically for killing Muzzies. Is that true?

>Indians respect animals too much.
>Chinese don't respect any animal at all.
Seems to me like they should mix.

IEG thred is made by poo and we wuz aryan is made brit bong

Attached: LongScreenshot_2019-04-20-15-48-43~2.png (1080x3464, 1.48M)