AUS/POL/ - EASTER SATURDAY EDITION #2

G'day Lads

www.conservativenationalparty.org

Port Adelaide condemns racist abuse on social media targeting Indigenous AFL star Paddy Ryder
>mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-20/port-adelaide-paddy-ryder-racist-abuse-social-media/11033386

Melbourne's Love Machine nightclub shooting victim Richard Arow dies in hospital
> mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-20/melbourne-love-machine-nightclub-patron-dies-from-injuries/11018352

Follow the leaders
> mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-19/federal-election-2019-campaign-heatmap-labor-coaltion-leaders/11024894?section=politics

Vote #1 Conservative National's Lads

www.conservativenationalparty.org

Attached: 566e5656536365.png (940x528, 875K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M6h58sO-IL4&list=WL&index=4
conservativenationalparty.org/
quickstats.censusdata.abs.gov.au/census_services/getproduct/census/2016/quickstat/4105_036
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck niggers, chinks and poos

based

fpbp
/thread

My electorate is Canberra, the only cunts I can vote for that aren’t the main parties are The Australian Progressives and The United Australia Party, I fucking want Anning

White Pride World Wide!!! We must Defend Diversity!!!!
We Fly Our Pride!
We Fly Our Flag!!

Attached: 1555405466672.png (828x581, 620K)

VOTE ANNING

Attached: 1555244845953.png (990x712, 1.11M)

at the moment I can only vote for LNP, Labor and UAP and the UAP is a poo

There might be a candidate put in your electorate between now and the election. There's still another month, so there's a bit of time still.

Probably not worth voting if you can't vote for a minor party.

If driver is brown
Give thumbs down

Their new ad is literally muh dems are the real racists tier, holy fuck

Attached: 82FBFEA1-A39F-451B-BF19-730E6261AA77.jpg (750x420, 139K)

Yes lets just ignore real world evidence.

Strange, I posted some real world evidence as to who actually is the bigger drain on the AUS welfare system in the last thread and all you seem to have provided is
>muh immigrants
>i know a mate
>muh immigrants

Retards like you should be shot and left in a ditch.

Attached: 1549100628499.jpg (1086x992, 73K)

I fucking hope so

I don't even know what that is

The difference is white citizens have a genuine entitlement to welfare

I'd be curious to see a medical study on people like you. There seems to be a direct and observable correlation between having progressive political views and being unable to understand the concept of per capita. I wonder if it's related to some kind of autism?

you sound like a commie, go fuck off to Moscow and suck lenin's embalmed corpse's cock

She’s some mutt pastor from Queensland, she’s talking about le indeejenous beoble in this ad, everytime I watch a vid she comes up talking about them

I don't watch ad's thank fuck

But where do you find out who your candidates are?

A female pastor is and impossible abomination of the word

I used the ABC website. they might be faggots but for stuff like this they are normally a good source

No idea, the information out there is shit house right now. You're probably better off just keeping a list of parties in your head that you like and if they don't make it more clear between now and then, just remember which ones you like at the ballot box on the day.

The only cunts that show are like Wikipedia

This

What should we do about the Abos once whites take back their country? Give them their own nation for self determination or something else

is she also a Lesbian?

All citizens have a genuine entitlement to welfare, cuck. I'm sorry this triggers you so much but it'll be a fact for as long as you live.

You know what? Maybe it is autism, can you explain to me were per capita comes into the data in pic related? Remeber, you'll have to speak slowly.

Attached: 1555749466468.jpg (971x923, 95K)

Im moving to Australia.

I have no idea why you bought that up but they already have arnhemland, they can all go live there and do whatever the fuck they want. I don't care if they want to get pissed and rape each other

What are those numbers relative to population?

hot or not lads?

Attached: mugshot.jpg (935x1200, 74K)

based

he should do the buttons up on his shirt, looks sloppy

looks better with egg on him

#eggboygang

What should we do with the Torres Strait Islands?

I don't want to egg you on

>All citizens have a genuine entitlement to welfare, cuck. I'm sorry this triggers you so much but it'll be a fact for as long as you live.
If you remain entrenched in the view that anyone who has a few pieces of paper from the government saying they're allowed to stay here is a citizen, you're going to be very surprised when people eventually revolt against your opinions on a foundational level and decide that you should simply be shot so that you can't keep peddling your bullshit.

There is no shortage of people here willing to debate the issue of what an Australian is or who deserves welfare, but if you just sit down and stay where you are you're going to eventually be shot for it.

That's not a threat, that's a warning. Don't cry when people reject your existence and class you as a subhuman.

fucking based

Attached: 543563635626.png (1313x875, 1.36M)

BASED KANG GOD FUHRER AYATOLLAH ANNING

Attached: 2298F66C-4060-4E17-AC7E-0D0B05899D25.png (540x562, 166K)

shell them with artillery and then make death camps for refugees

Attached: 1552781355924.png (500x552, 96K)

>What should we do about the Abos once whites take back their country? Give them their own nation for self determination or something else
They have enough land to have their own nation.
The biggest abo problem is the 1% abos that are always protesting for shit that actual abos do not give a fuck about.

Oh joy the left wing cuck is still here.

really they should of jerked eggboy off while choking him. give in some auto erotic asphyxiation

>Boomer electrician fag is back.

On closer inspection of the references it seems like Wikipedia only knows because they checked all the party's websites for their candidates. When is there a formal declaration of all the candidates in the election for voters to adequately research?

inb4
>implying any voters do research

Fuck Telstra and Optus

I wonder how many of those (((Australians))) are niggers or muslims who are first geners I guessing alot.

I could help re-wire your brain so you're not a faggot but it will cost $69,000

True blue

It’s always the Octoroon Abos that think they give a shit about actual Abos

what up, mouth breather? What's the matter, my argument left you in the dust? Left a sour taste in your mouth? Left of field?

>I could help re-wire your brain so you're not a faggot but it will cost $69,000

A demonstration of Boomers failing to teach apprentices - the resulting employee shortage drives up costs.

>You know what? Maybe it is autism, can you explain to me were per capita comes into the data in pic related? Remeber, you'll have to speak slowly.
There is no per capita in the graph as it would show plainly which nationalities of imports are least likely to work.
Which would reinforce the fact that particular nationalities are here only for the gibs.

>Port Adelaide condemns racist abuse on social media targeting Indigenous AFL star Paddy Ryder
Just like Eagles player Ryan, it'll get memory holed so quick when they find out it was a chink, 90% of the racial shit is from foreigners..
Cunts!

For next election we need either need an Unironic Third Positionist Political Movement or infiltrate the major parties

Attached: DA5171DB-1B94-46AB-8468-E508E8DA0538.jpg (596x375, 55K)

Hey lads. Here's hoping for no trannies tonight.

i'll give you a firm reach around, I don't think I could look you in the eye. maybe if it was in front of a mirror

youtube.com/watch?v=M6h58sO-IL4&list=WL&index=4

what are you doing here then?

Where do i buy one faggot?

Why have you put a central american shitskin in south america?
Hopeful one of the Swede girls I met on a tour this morning.

He said they'll be sold on the website soon:
conservativenationalparty.org/

Also good job OP's putting Anning's website in the OP. Keep that up.

Hey OP can you put a regular notice in Aus/pol/ about the range bans that are affecting a lot of Australian posters? These threads are the places they will check (that's what I was doing for the last week or so before getting a pass).

I know for a fact other parts of the country are affected. If anybody has any info about how to get around it without buying a pass, it might be good to compile it into an image to post regularly here. We've lost a lot of people.

Attached: blocked.png (305x341, 12K)

Ahem
I'm still waiting for an answer...

If it's an IP-range ban and you don't have a dynamic IP (as in, restart your router to get a new IP and see if that fixes it) then there isn't much you can do outside a VPN, and a lot of VPN's are usually blocked.

>Swede girls
is that what they are calling niggers now?

>Also good job OP's putting Anning's website in the OP. Keep that up.

abandon this practice at once you obvious shill fuckwits.

are you that raging poof from the other thread?

Attached: 1554388924925.png (1305x892, 871K)

One of them is an unironic negress. Great arse but there's no way I could deal with the monkey face

Is there a link to that advert?

>There is no shortage of people here willing to debate the issue of what an Australian is or who deserves welfare
Well you sound like the typical faggot who will.

The original claim relating to was that native born Australians were a bigger drain on the welfare system than immigrants. This is obviously true and proven within the data.

Considering that, if you care so much about a large group of people being a drain on the welfare system, why not kick off native born Australians? They're obviously the bigger problem and taking more of your money compared to immigrants, when are you going to start shooting them user?

Attached: 1554599294259.jpg (960x736, 67K)

You can look this stuff up on the 2016 census results. e.g. 26.8% of Sudanese people in the labour force were unemployed.

quickstats.censusdata.abs.gov.au/census_services/getproduct/census/2016/quickstat/4105_036

but you are a pinoy you also have a monkey face

Not that I know of no, they only show it when it’s ads on Jewtube

get fucking ad-block for jewtube you fucking spastic, Jesus fucking Christ

I'm australian. I'm just on holidays to get around the telstra 4chins block. Why would a seamonkey post in auspol?

Yep.
I tried a VPN for my phone and I could view but not post.
My dodo wifi never blocked the sites and I believe that TPG will let you access them as well.
I do not know of a viable work around for mobile.
nein chinns is not blocked but is slow but is a possible place to get blocked phonies together.

are you a hapa?

Ok cunt chill out fine

Who is your ISP?

He needs to make an Anonymous register option on his site, i'll support but i'm giving out my fucking details because you know damn well you're getting tagged when you register..Get to it cunt!

Get ad block

And I just realized that they have a youtube channel with all their adverts.

this place is fucked, people don't use ad-block, people can't get around DNS bans. people can't even get around being banned. people shill discord

I'll add that suggestion to the image I'm making. I found pic related on an inferior website. Don't know how useful it is, as I'm not a computer person

Attached: pvaegakuhxm21.png (787x858, 222K)

No

fuck off sperg, don't you collect DSP now and leach off the sparky cunt?

Dodo at home voda cunt on mobie.

Attached: Vodacunt cunting.png (1185x683, 139K)

only reason I would go to pinoy land is to fuck slopes and I would of set that shit up on tinder before I left

the reason this is happening is because cunt ISP's are using commercial IP ranges for residential connections (aka they are renting the ranges from commercial providers instead of owning them and their own infrastructure). so youre being mixed in with servers, vpns and other shit that would be causing Jow Forums grief.

whats your ISP if i may ask lad?

Imagine not getting around DNS bans, I feel bad for these cunts sometimes kek

I've given you my answer like twice already, here it is a third time:

No. I dispute your assertion that immigration has a negative effect on the environment. The environment is an issue that transcends localised issues of immigration, infact so astronomically so that you might as well be trying to argue about a mote of dust on the windshield of an outback road train. Climate change and environmental issues are global in scale and every single human being on the planet has to deal with this issue, and the issue does not belong as justification for veiled racism. I further contend as I did earlier that your rhetoric seems similar to that of the christchurch shooter's manifesto and should be viewed as dangerous to consume and repeat without extreme care and unbiased disposition (something that you will not find on this board).

tl;dr stop quoting his manifesto to me, you are not like him and you are not important, neither was he.

i'm not even an electrician I work at a supermarket. I have no idea what this cunt is smoking

That image is to just get around the DNS ban that the Aussie ISP's put in place.

The problem that other user was having was that his IP range has been banned on the Jow Forums side, not our side. He basically needs a new IP address (dynamic IP or VPN) or another ISP.

Check out Aussie Broadband

A "native born Australian" is not the same thing as an Australian, which is the only problem the cunts here are having with your argument. Acknowledge that an "Asian-Australian" is not an actual Australian and should have their citizenship revoked and everyone will agree with you.

Stop pretending that this is a question of countries of birth and welfare usage. It's not and never has been. Australians deserve all the help they can get, as they are our brothers. Foreigners, even if they were born here, do not deserve any more help than they get through existing international agreements and alliances. An American gets emergency medical care, free movement, protection from our military if he needs it, and all of the friendship we have with him and his people. But, if he chooses to fuck with us, he gets a bullet or radiation poisoning. Australians get far more.

If you refuse to accept this, people (not just here either) are just going to continue telling you this truth, that an Australian is a very specific thing and that you can't become one by getting a piece of paper, right up until there are riots in the streets and revolutionaries walking around with stolen Army equipment.