Daily reminder that a bunch of these guys kicked Azer-roach kebab butt, this exact month, about 3 years ago...

Daily reminder that a bunch of these guys kicked Azer-roach kebab butt, this exact month, about 3 years ago. The victory was of the Armenian army, the defendants and liberators of their peoples' lands.

Watch and learn white race, watch and learn.
As for you white man, time to stand straight and grab your grandparent's hunting rifle, it's practice time.

Attached: Armenian-national-army.jpg (1940x960, 544K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4fldKsmE-s
real.gr/koinonia/arthro/baries_poines_gia_tous_georgianous_pou_sideronan_ta_thymata_tous-532617/
youtube.com/watch?v=JMt9iwmZgmw
youtube.com/watch?v=8EkPDOrdi1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How are you Greek brother?

Pretty good, yourself?

got a link on the fight/skirmish?
maybe some combat footage

Doing good thank you very much. Big Fan of Sparta by the way...and Athens but Sparta is Chad

literally can be found on google, just write "4 day April War 2016" and watch the shitstorm commence

good documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=f4fldKsmE-s

>as for you white man

is this directed towards Georgians? Because that's the only 'white' thing that puts up with Armenians, and they're not even white, nor do they like those shitskins.

Are you an Armenian by any chance? cuz them guys dope af too

Look like any other sandnigger to me

Then you probably havent seen the South-Eastern Sakartvelos. Totally different from your "white" northern Georgians

I've been to southeastern Sakartvelo, I'm from there.

even though they arent the mainstream definition of white, some would consider south eastern georgians, as with most Georgians, white.

just like all georgians, they hate armenians.

Yes brother. Your country is very beautiful.

Attached: greece-attica-athens-acropolis-listed-as-world-heritage-by-unesco.jpg (1200x797, 418K)

:333 gamarjoba

>just like all georgians, they hate armenians.
funny, because armenians actually like you guys. i guess you are just tsunderes or something.

you are as shitskin as it gets georgi tsiklashvili

>tfw Northern Greek and Armenian
Feels good boys

real.gr/koinonia/arthro/baries_poines_gia_tous_georgianous_pou_sideronan_ta_thymata_tous-532617/

here, you average "white" georgian crackhead. apparently they were harassing with ice picks some local elderly people.

Oh hi, guys what is going on in this thread?

wrong tag aper, my bad.

Hey hey Hasimov, how is Aliyev treating ya? :D

Well, I am good
Another Turkic nation bashing thread?

Also, here.
Caucasus in a nutshell:

youtube.com/watch?v=JMt9iwmZgmw

A person with even the slightest dose of melanin in their body would never even posses the amount of creativity paired with insanity that is needed to iron a person. Niggers and shitskins use knives that the white man made, white people like to add an art element into it.

Case closed.

I don't think that we need another war to be honest
2016 war was probably most useless war I have ever witnessed
I am a man of peace but I don't think peace will ever come to Caucasia

Georgians are the coolest people I have ever witnessed
They are awesome

As always, yours truly my Iranian friend.

Attached: FmHD5W0ShLSYZ0rwa9huRJ_vNSDEEY7hXJVHvm3sTEU.jpg (640x835, 49K)

>Iranian
Just stop it dude
Call me whatever you want, but ir*nian is overboard man c'mon

Keep paying that interest.
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Fun fact kartvelo, with that shitty attitude, Abkhazia and South Ossetia aren't coming back you know.

But why? Dude, Atropatenes were Iranian, you are Iranian, Iranians are cool, it's nothing to be ashamed of!

we were for peace until you niggas started acting uppitty

>Abkhazia and South Ossetia aren't coming back you know
>implying Russia will ever allow that happen

youtube.com/watch?v=8EkPDOrdi1A

>Iranians are cool
They can go fuck themselves

>implying there is an attitude I can have that will lead to Abkhazia and South Ossetia coming back

good riddance

Attached: 1527804209813.png (2834x1228, 698K)

Give it a decade or two, once putin is "put-out" with his oligarchic lackeys, the Georgian issue should settle pretty easily.

Add some Georgian politicians willing to become more "russian friendly", it's not that impossible after all. They could serve as a middle-man between NATO and Russia

Come on!!!!! Holy shit you guys are top-quality tsunderes. Why are you guys so bitter with them?

k e k.