Is the rise of "Alpha male" culture the result of when young men who grow up in single parent households with no father...

Is the rise of "Alpha male" culture the result of when young men who grow up in single parent households with no father figures grow up and have no example of to navigate the world as a man

Attached: 1555397255813.jpg (364x768, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk
youtu.be/rTPrmrHRO7k
bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
youtu.be/NdnqZTSGJ5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sjws are inherently beta. also sage

This guy obviously worked very hard for this physique but it looks so weird because his head looks huge compared to his body.

Looks like Vegetas gay brother Kukarot

>getting on steroids is hard work

Attached: 1461366664237.jpg (541x498, 42K)

His head looks small because he's 5' tall. The muscle needed to move 150lbs looks like a lot more on a small frame.

if by "Alpha male" you meant Incels, then yes.

says the fat american

Attached: thisyou.jpg (250x162, 13K)

you still have to workout you dumb fuck, you can't just sit on your ass and gain muscle

Gosh that's a bizarre look. Should've chiseled out a jawline.

>gets jacked
>Still a manlet beta c u c k

LMFAO

Yes you have to "work out", but getting on gear completely changes the game from what would be possible if you went full natty

Attached: 1555553115339.jpg (1596x5664, 1.63M)

he can't see into the freezer

Attached: lol.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

I'm not tall myself but the guy looks like he's 5'3" lmfao

He's Half-man, half-basedboy.

They call him: Basedman.

workout=/= hard work

da fuck?!

Attached: wtfuck.png (323x451, 254K)

Attached: 1541474819796.jpg (768x768, 111K)

the no neck kid scares me and the guy at the very bottom people keep posting looks like a mount and blade character

Attached: Caius_Cosades[1].png (600x1000, 1.13M)

Serious question, what's wrong with using steroids? I mean doing proper controlled courses, not abusing them. Humanity's whole thing is using tools and creating technology to artificially evolve ourselves. We don't have claws or sharp teeth so we use knives and guns. We don't have night vision eyes so we use electric lights. We don't have super hearing so we use radar. We can't run fast or fly, so we have vehicles. Why can't we use a tool to grant ourselves more muscle mass like we do with every other deficit? If you lift without steroids you're just wasting time. You'll never achieve the same potential as someone using them.

Attached: My+potions+were+too+strong+for+you+traveller+_fa70967d86252d8bf70b6d11611a19e1.png (500x478, 200K)

>ditch the glasses or get better looking ones
>change the faggy hairstyle
>grow the beard out
suddenly a chad

Is he going to grow a foot and develop a chin in his 30's?

no, but that beta haircut and kids' glasses really drag him down.

Responsibly? I don't see a problem. I'd like to see the elderly get more.
I did a cycle in my late 20's - best thing of my life, but I haven't done it again and doubt I would.
My coworker has gone through 2+ cycles in the past 2 years. Went from Mr. Potato Head to Schwarzenegger. By all means, his choice, but there are consequences. The anarobics have left him out of breath. He's 75lbs heavier, and he has two young sons whose expectations and realities are unobtainable.

We have forklifts and pulleys for lifting things. Steroids is like make up for men; perfect for someone who can never be full enough of themselves and telling of the self absorbed hedonistic world we now live in.

this

>The anarobics have left him out of breath.
That sounds like typical powerlifter faggotry where they ignore cardio and die of a heart attack in their 30s. Happens regardless of drug use or not.

Attached: Capture69.png (700x934, 952K)

the point is a natty has to work their ass off for years, steroid users only have to work their ass off for a few months to see good results

it will fuck you up, the human body already makes the optimal amount of horomones (in most cases), fucking up the balance will have consequences

True, but there's something to be said about the water weight, added mass the heart has to carry and fuel, and attention to creating mass - heavy lifting and low reps. And don't forget all of the excessive eating.
To each their own, just be informed.

Alphas a born, not made.

>We have forklifts and pulleys for lifting things
We have a crane at my workplace for lifting things over 70lbs because of having to accommodate weak faggots. The jobs that require the crane can be done in a quarter of the time by the guys who lift, simply because they don't have to wait for the crane to crawl back and forth, or hook and unhook the item. They can just hoist the heavy objects quickly with their bare hands. While a machine does exist for the task, having the muscle mass to do it without is a clear advantage. Imagine being able to casually lift 200lb objects.

>there's something to be said about the... added mass the heart has to carry
Yeah, and that something is don't skip your fucking cardio. The heart is a muscle too and could also be strengthened quickly on steroids if people actually added running or cycling to their routine instead of obsessively pumping iron for hours and then going home to binge eat.

Attached: D2hf5K-UgAYR0Tk.jpg (914x914, 149K)

Attached: D2hf5LCUwAANtT6.jpg (1124x1124, 249K)

why is his head a different shade from the rest of his body?

bottom left look kinda cool, minus the extra skin from being a fatass

This.
And comparing the injection of hormones into your body to using external mechanical aids and calling both things "tools for humanity to use" is just bullshit cope by a faggot who wants results without work.

Yeah, and if you got your arm chopped off and replaced with a pneumatic crane, you'd be able to life even more. Listen if you want to be strong and dont have the time/energy to do it without steroids, just go for it. I'm not gonna stop you.
Also lifting shit like that regularly has a high probability of fucking up your joints/back in the long run. Because your ligaments are not going to grow stronger with anabolics.

>results without work
Still work
Still have to lift
You're just doing it with maximum efficiency

They aren't taking steroids for strength, they are doing it for looks. You can be strong without looking like a Mens Health cover reject with fucked him nipples from not coming off a cycle properly

Who's "they"?

these people

Fake tan on his body

picrel still looks like numale. something with his face.

Probably never worked out or did any real physical activity until his 30's when he decided to get on gear and hire a personal trainer from 24 hour fitness. Not doing physical stuff in your teenage years leads to the body not properly developing and a general lack of testosterone, a factor in people having weak chins

So your reply had nothing to do with my post.

You get more free test from having a black bvll dump loads in your pooper

Being a manlet with a huge head must suck. I'm also a manlet but my head is small and my shoulders are broad. Really lets me get away with it. Most people don't even realize I'm a manlet until they stand next to me

he overdid it and actually looks worse

Manlets shouldn't actually get ripped. They just look tiny.

Manlets look best when they a) have a naturally small head, b) have wide shoulders, and c) work out enough to fill themselves out, but not get skinny

>Mom said it's my turn on the MacBookPro

>a factor in people having weak chins
nope
weak chin and bad lower third is caused by a mix of bad tongue posture and genetics.

Testosterone causing well defined facial features is a myth.

There's actually a study which shows that you gain MORE muscle on gear WITHOUT working out than you do while working out and eating naturally

>t.chinlet

Would have looked 10x better if he'd just worked hard enough to lose the gut

I'm not a chinlet since i always had proper tongue posture.

The JEW man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity...

Does he have a story, when I worked for a certain add agency they would pay athletes who had injuries to basically let themselves go and get fat so in six months when they are healed they can get back to their regular routine of being athletic which makes for some keen Before and After pictures which you see on TV adverts.

Attached: d5a8a23a2e4a205e3a9515dd94e02b3d.jpg (736x1086, 123K)

Nothing. It's your body. Do whatever the hell you want.
It's not objectively good for you and you will regret it.
At most, do a doctor prescribed TRT once you hit your late 30s.

Also, steroids + lifting heavy is incompatible with any achievement-focused life. You never see important executives lifting heavy. They just do cardio.
Once you hit your 30s, lifting heavy + putting in 9-10 hour workdays becomes impossible (and you need that much work if you want to do anything worthwhile in life)

yes its

Hung like a mosquito.

Muh hard work = more money.

Pure nonsense. Keep being poor.

Fucking manlet

I'm a 5' 3 manlet with a 10 inch penis, which is great, it confuses the fuck out of people.

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away

This, Alpha is so much more then muscles.. Alpha are the sheep herders of life. At the end of the the these fags still have no balls.

yes, and everybody debating you is a copecel

I expect that from a black guy.

That manlet would still be perceived as beta. Cant go around not wearing clothes all day. Even then women wouldn't give him the time of day

Link it, faggot

>picrel still looks like numale. something with his face.

I have narrow eyes with low set bushy eyebrows. Never worked out in my life. Am skinny fat a bloated belly and sunken chest. Still got cold approached by girls throughout HS.

Indeed.

If you have deep insecurities about yourself the best way to show it to girls is through overtly putting more than normal effort into your looks than is necessary.

If you wish to convey your neuroticism to find a more codependent relationship then steroids is the way to go.

No gym for your soiface.

Faggot, it's not about the work. It's the amount of mental energy complex work takes.

Name me one entrepreneur who didn't work crazy hours until he had a team good enough to take over, or a top exec who isn't putting in 10 hour work days

I'm talking about actually being successful. Not being some "muh six-figure" middle class servant. A bonafide millionaire or an executive with some real clout in the world

>Am skinny fat a bloated belly and sunken chest
Stand up faggot right this second, put your back against a wall. And suck your gut in, hold sucking in in for 15 seconds. Do this 2 times a day. do 200 stomach crunches a day. It's you posture user. This will help to fix it. All men should do this, all the time until they drop dead.

I have 0,07 % African DNA which gave me a 200% dick

I'd say the $0yboy culture is a result of single parent households with no father figures.

Alpha male culture is a complete rejection of that and the star wars open mouthed gaping that the $0yim are.

Attached: duellightsaber.png (1768x1064, 971K)

This pic is doctored, or, the guy in pic has muscle implants. There is just no way, and I say this because his head is tremendously disproportionate to the rest of his body, which has excleent proportion.

cause its a shop, thats arnolds body

Yes. It's why trannies always go for the Manic Pixie" or Bolt-on Bimbo looks.

he's ugly user

Crazy hours is only the apparent reason not the actual reason but whatever, believe what you want.

Attached: 1500742933585.png (459x612, 383K)

That is false. Even if he dressed in a nigger's gown you could still see the muscles through his clother, especially chest and shoulders

The value of fitness is the process, not the end result. Taking steroids is missing the point. Taking the easy way out is everything that is wrong with men today.

Attached: 71SLU0VjVYL._SY679_.jpg (453x679, 60K)

>The value of fitness is the process, not the end result. Taking steroids is missing the point. Taking the easy way out is everything that is wrong with men today.
The journey is the destination

Central Happenings Network or CHN
Has had his channel of 7.4k subs and 300 plus videos and streams TERMINATED for no reason.
No strikes were given or warnings
>then his backup
Was locked so he cant use it but people still think hes around!!!
They completely deleted him and memory holed him as it used to say he "violated hated speech" when i clicked his channel.
We are in an Age of mega Censorship!! Everyone is at risk!!

>THIS IS HIS NEW CHANNEL!!!!
Chaotic-Good Accelerationism
youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk

Dlive.tv/BellagioSampler

And Twitch BasedBellagio

This is fucking nuts with the red dot going to pink and Assange getting arrested THE DAY AFTER!!!!
youtu.be/rTPrmrHRO7k
>stream from Saturday morning
FUCK YOUTUBE AND JEWGLE

bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
>This HONKLER video got flagged for hate speech on his new channel by discord Tranny fags
What is wrong with this video??? Too many red pills.

NEWEST VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/NdnqZTSGJ5M
>!!!!
ALSO NOTRE DAME!! CHRISTIANITY IS UNDER ATTACK...

This manlet is more juiced than a negro at a baptist barbecue

Manlets look best when they’re not manlets

>alpha extends no further than picking up chicks in a bar

Yup, found the basedboy

>being alpha is based on female behavior
no

>tfw average face
>look at pic
>suddenly i'm ok with my facial aesthetics

Jesus Christ, these guys look like basedboys while being on gear

Attached: 123abc.png (543x378, 341K)

Hotelier was a 5 foot 9 manlet.

Hitler was a manlet

Agree. Gymbros are retarded and full of cope.

Says the fat athiest.

He was hotter before.
Now he just looks like a Sim character with the muscle slider turned up way too high.

This