Nuke southern Italy

Please nuke this shithole, I've lived here for enough time to tell you we don't deserve to exist.
Everyone who lives here is subhuman. They steal and corrupt, nobody fucking stands up for his country. Even the best ones, like myself, don't do shit because even the government is against them.
I just wanna make an example of how fucked we are: there are people who sit in parking lots every single day, asking for money to everyone who parks there. No, they don't work for the State, they will use that money on drugs and beer and if you don't pay they'll wreck your car.
Once I tried to call the police on one of these shitheads. They told me they didn't have any cars avaible, basically the entire police force was busy doing something else. We must have a really fucking busy police force, because that same guy has been in the same parking lot for months.

And the worst thing is, if you beat the shit out of him you will go to jail FOR SURE. End us.

Attached: e8m5bi13njh21.jpg (899x1109, 121K)

same problem in the north too

dress up as a praetorian guard and stab him to death with a plumbata dart

Italy is over. Few members of the bourgeoisie will sit comfortably watching niggers, hicks and arabs annihilate what remains of a former great civilization.
North hates South
North hates North
South hates South
Give up incel: consume and hate, hate and consume.

Happened to me once in Napoli. I told the guy to fuck off and that I would bash his head in if he would do anything to my car. Nothing happened to my car, he was still there when I came back. You just have to act alpha.

lol you've never been to tuscany

we literally made war between adjacent cities for centuries, still best place in the world.

also the south is a fucking disgrace, I still don't know how we're the same nation

the south will rise again motherfucker

Based.
We truly need a civil war so that we can purge all the southern and northeastern trash

nah probably it won't
> guardia forestale
> reddito di cittadinanza
> it's our lifestyle

Really? Aw man. Still, take care Italy, you're my #2 fav country.

Based Chad. Something tells me this might be a larp though, Neapolitans are prideful, the fuck would have probably been offended that you disrespected him, and he would have keyed your car to preserve his honour.

that's exactly the kind of pride that I don't understand

> faps to Piccolo Ciro
> watches Gomorra to sleep
> stuffs mouth with pizza fritta
> buys stolen laptops

I don't get why Neapolitans are so prideful of their own degeneracy

Attached: 702bebba53970d3f1438c08d233eb898.jpg (457x305, 37K)

It's because they are literally subhuman. They are simply less intelligent than a normal human being. Only a retard could possibly have pride in Naples.

only thing I admit is that teir pizza is objectively superior

Ahahahah
vafammoc a mamt u scem
but seriosly please nuke this place.

The south:
> illegal kiosk broke down by the police, the day after it magically rise again
> restaurant owned by cocaine seller to recycle money with low prices
> kindergarten robbery
> shops being bombed for not paying pizzo
> policeman getting killed
> mafia bosses getting killed
> drug dealer at house arrest, still selling shit
> I can't sleep cause under my house people yells at night and put neapolitan music at high volume
> in some neighborhoods there's no sogn of europe, like a little city of only immigrants (yesterday i found a naked nigga with heroin)

the only good thing is to buy stolen things
here.
That's how I got my 6 computers for less than 400€ totally.

And also cigarettes at 3€ but that's another thing

not even that good: pcs and phones today have unique IDs.
A friend of mine had to face the police because his sim card was found to be connected via a stolen phone: guess what, it was the neapolitan store he brought his phone to that was testing connectivity with a phone they had there.

hey man that's not just stolen behind it there's a complex mechanism

The mechanism explained:
High schools take money from the italian state then they shake hands with thieves and disable cameras and security system for one night so the thieves could do their work. Then they ask money to the insurance and the thieves sells laptops at very low prices (100€ for 8gb of ram and 1tb hdd).
When I was on high school they steal every laptop and every projector and this happened and still happens with every school

lol was I the only one that went to a civilized school and shit didnt get stolen because we were literally going from company to company in search of sponsors for financing our school's projects and we were fucking meticulous on every piece of hardware that were in our school.
I remember when principal trusted me (after a shitload of paperwork) with school's audio equipment to power a private concert of my band because we were too broke to rent anything.
Our school worked and we were fucking responsible: that stuff happens in the south only.

I visited family that I had in a village near Avellino a couple of years ago and it was comfy as fuck. I think the main problem lies in the cities, and this is a problem that can be found in any country. Just move away from the city and things should improve. Of course, I'm not a native of Italy so I could be wrong.

Attached: sopranos.jpg (646x431, 72K)

I live in Campania but that doesn't happen where I went to school. Must only be in the most subhuman places.

I think the problem is just southeners, I live in a small town on the hills, literally in the woods.
Things go well except for my terroni neighbors from Calabria: I had a smol doggo who often escaped and went to bark to the neighbor's giant bad doggo ( genius doggo ), one time he escaped, I went behind to retrieve it and the Calabro retard decided that he was done with the noise, so he opened his gate and released the giant doggo that immediately proceeded to dismember my smol doggo and to bite me because fuck you. I was lucky to make it out alive (and the smol doggo as well, it's insides were out but he someow survived after a fuckload of money to the veterinary).
These people are not human, they're subhumans: I still don't get why those animals are italians, they should be northafrican.

There are also intelligent guys. Used to had smart friends but they all escaped to the north. I'm also trying sending some curriculum in lombardy since I know some software engineering

>No, they don't work for the State, they will use that money on drugs and beer and if you don't pay they'll wreck your car.
Don't you think that it is better to pay them that to the State?

My own granparents were terroni: they escaped and they went to Rome, my father escaped Rome, made himself a reputable carreer by studying his ass off, he was totally broke at the time, and came here in Tuscany to become one of the best in his field.

Only bad terroni remain terroni, the rest escape that shitplace.

Absolutely not.

Here they even do it at the hospital parking lot

The state will eventually put a parking machine and a pig and you'll pay 5 euro where you pay 2 now.

I hope my addiction to computer science and programming could save me from this shitplace.

Wow that's truly horrible what happened to your dog. Did you press charges?
I also happen to have some Calabrese heritage and it sickens and emabrasses me to know that certain people can be capable of such acts.
However, I have to.disagree with your comparing of Calabrese people with north African people. All my Calabrese relatives are pale as fuck(some with blue eyes) and probably have Greek ancestry if you go.back in time far enough
However, your Calabrese neighbors might have had some African blood. I don't know because I wasn't there.

Attached: 1554479621479.png (1844x1288, 113K)

you wanna know what?
In some parking lot there are those machines
And when there are those machines you have to pay both the state and the criminals

So why you are so angry at criminals but not at the state?

Entirely possible that you don't have southafrican ancestry: my granparents were from Sicily and I'm full northern european phoenotype we're all blonde with blue eyes, multiple times I had been approached by people speaking in German to me.
There were multiple invasions from northern europe in southern italy.

I can ensure you that some of the criminals here have blues eyes and blonde hair.

I think that's not the race but the enviroment in this case

pardon, northafrican

I'm angry at both but the state won't damage your car for 2€

At least the state might use some of the money to repair our broken infrastucture, as opposed to the "parkers" who will use it to overdose on heroin bought from niggers, who give their profits to mafia bosses.

The state will fine you, so either way it's about money. But if you be a good goy to the state it will cost you 5 euro, and if you pay a "criminal" it's just 2 euro. Easy math,

Ya, I often get mistaken for having northern European roots due to my own blue eyes and pale skin. People only figure out I'm of Italian descent when I start talking with a Neapolitan accent

The state will repair broken infrastructure in any case, but they either way will keep these spendings at bare minimum just enough to keep them at the power, and channel the rest of the public funds in some different directions (like, villas, coke, prostitutes et cetera).

Half of Southern Italy came here a century ago and we went from 1st st gdp per capita to shithole.

Op is saying the truth nuke them and us before it spreads.

100€ for a fine is better than 300€ for a repair

And the state doesn't cost 5 euro but 0.50 for every hour
The parking man costs about 2/3€

What would you know, russian shill?
But alas, you are probably right, the biggest problem is that the state is the mafia. Though parking doesn't cost five euros.

Maybe, but most people are good goys and neither get a fine nor they car damaged, as they pay. And paying to criminal is cheaper. So what's really outrageous for an average common man who puts his own interests in the first place wre these parking machines, and criminals are the lesser of two evils.

I agree, having blond hair and blue eyes doesn't automatically make you an upstanding citizen. Where I live, I've seen people with 100 % Northern European roots act like complete degenerates. It all depends on how a person is raised and where they live and grow up.

it costs 0.5 now, because there's a criminal. As soon as there's no criminal it will climb to 5.

Whitest country in South America confirms, nuke the southerners

Is Tuscany really that expensive? All I dream about is moving to the Italian countryside and live a simple life, away from the metropolitan area

Pretty sure parking coats money everywhere. Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20190420-134008.png (1440x2327, 311K)

you stay in your cuckshed

I want to escape this fucking madness !!

nah not at al.
if you search for pure countrylife you can find it, though I suggest moving to a medium-small city: you can have all the countrylife you want and still have a functioning city 20 mins away, like in my case.

jamal needs taxes to be paid

taxes are a bit of a pain in the butt: taxation is relatively high but, at least here in Tuscany, you get almost-top-level hospital care for free, good schools and free university for your children.
Not everything works extra smooth but there are lots of opportuinities if you seek them and you have the will to work your arse off, especially if you have some kind of specialization in some field.

Have lived in Milan, Bologna, Genova and Firenze but I still prefer small cities in Tuscany, where I was born, quality of life is just higher.

That’s precisely what I’m looking for. Not to be totally secluded, but have access to a town 20 minutes sounds great. Thanks

yeah whatever but sven needs to stay in sweden to pay for jamal

I’m gonna have a Masters in business economics. In all honesty I don’t want a corporate job. A less hectic, more relaxing job would suit me better if it meant I could live in a beautiful region like Tuscany

no bro, we need someone to pay taxes for our own jamals: they're stuffing them everywhere here in Tuscany lel

Jamal can fuck himself. I work my ass off and pay more than 30% taxes so these gypsies can terrorize the malls and public areas... fuck this shit!

there are lots of medium-small corporations where you use your expertise if you want

sorry you don't really get away from jamal: Salvini is trying to close borders and to send them back but at the moment past governments have imported loads of jamal and stuffed them in structures to live for free paid by us italotard taxes.

why dont you move to åland, its nigger free and comfy

>åland
actually considered that at some point in my life: but it's libtard governed and being without my hills, my land, and my historical Christian heritage everywhere would eventually get me depressed.

why would an italian consider moving to åland

you know, teenager feeling conflict with his own land filled with contradictions, also Im genetically northern type and suffer hot temperatures, I then grew up and started loving my land.

see why your ancestors should not of race mixed.

Attached: CornyYearlyAntbear-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 803K)

No it's pretty cheap, but the best places in italy are near the mountains, a comfy place to move would be Tolmezzo, stayed there a couple times and everyone is nice and life is very calm there.
But isn't Sweden uninhabited as fuck? How can there be no place away from the big metropolis

The Lega Nord did this, but they are only continuing a long (((Masonic))) tradition.

Is nepotism still as much of a thing though? Seem to recall a bunch of jobs were virtually impossible to get unless it was your cousin that was doing the hiring.

That and no fucker seems to finish their degree, at least within 10 years (although I respect the Italian approach to higher education generally).

Also, you're not Senese are you?

north italy and south italy were never one nation. our language, italian, it the language of tuscany. north and south italian native languages are not mutually intelligible. italy has always been a fake nation.

You're all half Greek so you have their selfish laziness in your genes.

>should not of
I can say the same about yours.

Attached: 501.png (680x501, 125K)

>pathetic Germanic Italian betrays his country due to inferiority complex.
Like pottery.

Sono un sardo che fino a qualche anno fa non aveva mai viaggiato "in continente" più a sud dell'Emilia Romagna. Non capivo l'odio verso i terroni vedendo che al nord mi sentivo molto meno sicuro e disoccupazione a parte non vedevo molte differenze. Poi sono stato a Catania per un mese e a Napoli per 3 mesi. E magicamente ho capito perché tutti odiano i terroni.

I've been to northern Italy and Rome and liked it very much.
Any recommendations for vacations in the south?

Attached: 2984353453458.jpg (760x1024, 134K)

true. I was in Sicily, Catania was full of trash and worn down commieblocks. Northern Italy looks like heaven compared to this

it's over

>any reccomentions for vacations in the south?
Yes, don't

Attached: 242626272.jpg (1920x1189, 800K)

I don't see how this can help me. Most criminals are christians

>ctrl f + beer
>this is the only thread
beer thread? fuck I want a beer.

getting raped is not race mixing, dago wop.
hopefully an ottoman skins you alive.

Attached: 1550062780751.png (1148x1080, 351K)

You are barking at the wrong tree here. There is a very specific reason the italian Jow Forumsice ignores this kind of petty crime unless it happens right in front of them: every single cop, when he was a rookie on his first day on the job, has stomped one of these goons and arrested him, only to see the leftist juidiciary go easy on the asshole and instead trying to fuck the cop for life.
Magistrates in Italy truly are the deep state, and everything they do is finalized to perpetuate their utter and complete control over the country. Cops in Italy learn this fast, and that explains why 99% of them absolutely despise judges, lawyers, journalists, antifa and every civilian who raise a stink at the drop of an hat, no matter how justified it is. You are one of the latter from their point of view, a pissant civilian who demands they drop all of what they are doing (and, in Italy, cops REALLY are that fucking busy) so they can try and find some slimy drug addict who will not be jailed by the antifa juidiciary, wasting the time of everyone involved. It's a sad truth, but that's the way it works. Every italian can see with his own eyes how compromised the juidiciary is, hell, they are dismantling the government as we speak. The cops are fighting not only crime, but their own pozzed system (thanks for having helped antifa take control of the country in 1945, burgers!), and this involves choosing the right battles and hiding their power level a lot.

Now, there certainly will be a lot of degenerates, shills and contrarians who will think all of what i wrote above is bullshit, but if that's the case, then why in the mother of fuck do you think Salvini was so hell bent on being the interior minister (aka the police final boss)? Could be because the cops are the only italian institution who isn't completely subverted and is still formed with people who have a grudge against the deep state?

Attached: 1553872313758.jpg (728x706, 475K)

So what do we do user?

Attached: izoupsvtvya21.png (1080x1148, 976K)

can this be fixed

true

We need one soldier every corner of the street,fascist state and Duterte docet.

Tackle the juidiciary. Protest, gilet jaunes style, against the leftist juidiciary until they get reformed hard. Any time they fuck up, get 200 people down their windows and boo them. Try to pose this question at everyone you know: if the police MUST be, by law, apolitical and impartial, then why the magistrates can and openly do political activity, have their own political parties and even get elected in political positions while still being part of the juidiciary? Make the people care about their country, instead of brawling between southern and northern italians like they are Harlequin and Punchinello, while their (((boss))) laughs and laughs and laughs at their stupidity?

Attached: 1545666522070.png (540x386, 394K)

I have a feeling this isn't gonna happen anytime soon. Italians right now really don't give a shit. I can't even imagine what could change that.

This is the same problem in the UK. Magistrates don't lock up, so cops ignore the bad guys. Here in the US we vote for our judges, they aren't appointed, hence we have the largest prison population compared to many other countries. Europe has a huge liberal problem because most people on the street hate crime and wouldn't allow it, were it not for being imposed from the top down.

If it doesn't happen, we are all screwed. So we will better make it happen, and fast. Italians don't care? Make them care. You just talk to them. Redpill them. It's that simple. Do it while we still have a Salvini in the government.

Dude you have been lucky. Trust me. Very often this people is linked to mafia. You don't act alpha male with a gun pointed at your face

posting in a mason kike thread

what taking the south’s money wasn’t enough?

how fucking inferior are you (((mason kikes)))?

Tuscany is for american retards

come visit me in the sila you shit talking mason faggot

i will serve you up something real hot

t mason jew

go eat polenta you fucking mason jew

>neoborbonici

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 61K)