Should women be put on pedestals like Asians do?

You may have noticed Asian chicks are ignorant and clingy, super high maintenance, is it good thing?

Is this what feminism actually want?

Attached: 古川いおり.webm (720x1080, 2.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSuzQA4CZb4
youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk
youtu.be/rTPrmrHRO7k
bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
youtu.be/NdnqZTSGJ5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sage

Attached: animei.jpg (640x960, 80K)

All women are clingy, ignorant, and high maintenance

Herbed

my question is "why do asians call poop 'buttmeat'?"

it is like you try to explain to them they are not supposed to eat it.. but they just tell you "what? it's buttmeat! And continue to eat it while looking at you like you're the idiot in the conversation.

What's that?
Chinks do eat chicken butt

Japanese women are incredibly intelligent and educated. They are also charming and fun to be around

Attached: 1554171424935.jpg (900x1200, 324K)

What is happening here?

I would contend the opposite on all counts

I used to go out with Taiwanese
She was the best. Loved to have sex
great cook, polite you name it.
Ive been with Trinidad too, she was a gorgeous
But would start a fight an an empty room and was a cunt. White girls just take take take and think world owes them

>Should women be put on pedestals
why?

whats happening?

JAV intro, literally the only part that’s watchable of that 2 hour long shit.

Ok, and wtf is a JAV?

Jesus' Anal Video

Surprising, I swear that Asian men lament the same way about their own women, perhaps even moreso -- which is why their birth and dating rates are below even the west (whites only, not including the whole country).
Dating, marrying and procreating with Asians is really not all one fantasizes it to be.
All developed countries are honestly beyond saving. We really are collapsing the same way the Rat Utopia experiment heralds.

Japanese Adult Video.

Attached: 1553758511878.jpg (1080x787, 75K)

t. nigger that never met a non muttland azn

I've lived in East Asia for a period of over 6 months and visited there an additional 2 times in my life. This doesn't include the many I see visiting the USA to study or for tourism. I wonder how many YOU'VE met, living in Bulgaria?

Webm source?

Why does an Ayy Lmao space nigger care about human procreation?
I thought you guys were only into anal probes.

why would someone lie on the internet?

could be, but dat dere cultural barrier is a thing and asian woman marrying out of her race actually increases chance of a divorce compared to when she marries another asian (given that mostly basedboys go for them, it's not surprising)

Whatever, if you don't want to believe me then what can I do? But living in buttfuck nowhere, who would believe you either?
You haven't seen average everyday Asians and their culture like I have. If you like their model aesthetics, thats that. You like their standards of beauty that is reflected in the models they choose to represent the peak beauty of their women.
You're the one acting like a brainlet equating to their superiority over us, like you want to be some groveling slave before their women. Your mindset is unfortunate.

White men are so unaccustomed to female loyalty they perceive it as clinginess.

Attached: 152EC6BF-8E84-4983-8D5C-AE02226C9184.jpg (1023x1024, 159K)

>who would believe you either?
I don't remember claiming anything, and the rest of your post is literal dribble projecting and assuming what I think about them, fucking brain dead mutts can't even rub two brain cells together I swear

俺の名は古川いおり。ある日突然いおり先生と俺が入れ替わった話

Men were tricked and abused by mothers and grandmothers from the 2 absolute worst generations of women to ever exist, to be a "nice" guy to whores. Why did they do this? They dont consider themselves whores thats why! They want you to be nice and accept nonvirgin women as some sort of prize lol. This is child grooming masked as positive reinforcement. What do I mean you ask? Imagine the average woman, parties excessively, does drugs(pills too, even birth control) that dozens and dozens of men have fucked all her holes, filled her with their DNA (which is part of her forever) and still got cheated on by her. This is her lifestyle for the better part of 15 years. Then one day she realizes shes 30+ and her quality of partners has declined drastically. NOW she meets you in public or through a friend(usually in a bar or club) and you start having sex. You think its the greatest thing ever having exclusive rights to a used up old whore of questionable fertility who will cheat on you multiple times no matter how "perfect" you thought she was. Then maybe 3 months later she moved in and wants marriage and you will probably do it. You just want a family and kids right? She didnt want kids in her teens/20s buddy, the only reason she will now get pregnant is for your 18 years of continued financial support. Even worse the kid isnt yours. No Hymen = No Diamond!

>Female Loyalty.

Put the Kool-aid down boy, it ain't worth it. Women are all opportunistic at the core, its just that some have been conditioned to behave themselves.

Traditional societies condition women and modern Judeo-Western societies tear down that conditioning. You import an asian wife and you roll the dice on whether or not the society around her corrupts her.

Asian women still value femininity, and this is the crux of all of the varying differences.
Obviously this comes with caveats with asian women, but it is VASTLY preferable to the bastardization of what it means to be a woman in the West.

>t. nigger that never met a non muttland azn
You're claiming that I haven't met any Asians that weren't Americanized and implying that they're superior.
I'm sorry your brain is too compromised to think abstractly.

Obviously not, shes not wearing kneepads. Which tells me shes in pain which tells me shes a dumb gook

it's a basic >t. post you fucking inbred, now stop sperging tf out you absolute moron

The real problem with Japanese women is that they are women at the end of the day. Everything else about them is fine.
We honestly should probably find way to fix their men so they don't go the way of white leftist women.

Attached: Asains understand the magnitude of the situation.webm (1024x576, 2.99M)

Thanks.

>sweden

Attached: 1362592047830.png (280x325, 98K)

While we're on the subject
youtube.com/watch?v=kSuzQA4CZb4

Attached: 1496945805830.png (778x512, 36K)

fpbp

Keep dreaming buck-o, my Korean gf was raised in America and is so loyal she literally abandoned all of her friends to spend more time sucking my dick. Completely loyal women don’t exist of course, and they’re all whores, but white women are the bottom of the barrel. Anyone who says otherwise is coping.

They already are. Thats why white women got bored with you are started fucking niggers.

Females have a need to be treated like shit and dominated. It excites them. They like it. Anyone who says otherwise has no experience with women

Women should be confined to the house for most of the day under the penalty of law. In ancient Athens, women had to stay in a little compartment inside the house, and when the man of the house had his male friends over, she wasn't allowed to come out of the compartment. It should be like that, except with remote controlled electric zap collars too.

Attached: 1516407534719.jpg (501x534, 119K)

I'll take complete and utter bullshit for 1000 Alex. I just don't understand why you feel the need to lie and try to get dipshits on Jow Forums to believe the Asian meme. Do the kikes pay you or do you just need to be validated in your race-mixing?

Thats the thing that strikes me the most. So what if he has yellow fever -- a lot of weebs here do. Why do they push it on everyone else? They call white women objectively inferior genetically, basically insulting themselves and us. Who do they think they are?

Nice meme m8

Fun fact:
>The Ancient Atlanteans were going strong all until women became a thing and started absorbing power.
>Then it all went to shit.

Are you high? Women are worshiped everywhere, especially in western countries. They can do no wrong and if they do there's a million thirsty men ready to defend them.

Attached: 1555314945713.png (662x478, 22K)

hey poop for brians:
In Asia, Men come first. Women come second.....if at all. try harder lady

said no one ever

youre a goddamned idiot. which means youre almost certainly a woman, or a leaf. ither way stop posting.

lol I like you because you know how it is

They were so excited when they were told they would talk to some girls from Sweden. Then...

why would you ever want to treat another human being like that? I get annoyed by women nagging, too, but you've got to be sick in the head to think you could be happy living with a human you'ret reating as a caged animal.

It's true. You know what they say, the only people who don't like Japanese women... have never talked to one!

Attached: 1528691359044.webm (640x1136, 2.76M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190102-014748_Samsung Internet.jpg (2220x1080, 440K)

If a woman puts on striking costumes and makeup you are spectating a theatre.

They will appear beautiful while they are not, act innocent in ways most cunning, and look down upon you from below. They will pretend to like you for being you, while they cannot even be themselves.

A good woman does not dress for attention, or wear a face other then her own.

Men are weak for her and women know this, and those who become her do so for their own benefit.

Sounds like you need a Bridle attached.

Central Happenings Network or CHN
Has had his channel of 7.4k subs and 300 plus videos and streams TERMINATED for no reason.
No strikes were given or warnings
>then his backup
Was locked so he cant use it but people still think hes around!!!
They completely deleted him and memory holed him as it used to say he "violated hated speech" when i clicked his channel.
We are in an Age of mega Censorship!! Everyone is at risk!!

>THIS IS HIS NEW CHANNEL!!!!
Chaotic-Good Accelerationism
youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk

Dlive.tv/BellagioSampler

And Twitch BasedBellagio

This is fucking nuts with the red dot going to pink and Assange getting arrested THE DAY AFTER!!!!
youtu.be/rTPrmrHRO7k
>stream from Saturday morning
FUCK YOUTUBE AND JEWGLE

bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
>This HONKLER video got flagged for hate speech on his new channel by discord Tranny fags
What is wrong with this video??? Too many red pills.

NEWEST VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/NdnqZTSGJ5M
>!!!!
ALSO NOTRE DAME!! CHRISTIANITY IS UNDER ATTACK.!!.!!.!

My kids piano teacher is japanese. But she also looks like 100 year old turtle.

Why photo shop a different face on the groid?

I think it means the original ground was too ugly for sympathy? Fuck sympathy for groids. Pathological sympathy is a problem.

This is a textbook case of micro-emotions. Look at how the first goes sad, but catches herself, the next looks down, and the third looks away to see how others are reacting to follow.

Hi Tenda

Dont know what OP has consumed this morning. WW are wayyy more of it all. Best women are Iranian or South American women in terms of character (I dont know much about full Asians so I vote neutral on them). My brother married a Brazilian-German and a friend an Iranian. Those relationships are the most successful I know. My wife is Japanese-Lebanese - German and maybe not really representative for Asian girls at all. But she is clingy and I like that. When she told me she found the Louis Vuitton chess pattern bags all sloots carry around boring and generic I knew I had to wife her up. Have no regret so far 5 years in.

Genetic engineering is coming, so who gives a fuck. Make your cat/pony/whatever hybrid human with blonde hair and blue eyes or whatever you want.
Who gives cares about what exists now?

It can't, and won't, fix everything.

>Should women be put on pedestals like Asians do?
You clearly don't know ANYTHING about Asians.
Also: Maybe learn the Queen's English before you start a thread?

thats candace owens you retard
its the whole point of the meme

oh if you are a beauty these Asians, Japanese, Koreans without your face surgery and skin color treatment

Attached: 181116164618-02-nagi-cho-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 50K)

Attached: images.jpg (177x285, 7K)

Attached: Students_0.jpg (900x506, 368K)

holy shit.... this is what we need! restore the patriarchy. relegalize slavery!

Schizo logic right there

Women are key components of the family.

In order to have one, a women is needed. Therefore you want a women who sees the traditional roles (male dominant, female subservient) as valid.
Currently western women have been programmed from an early age they are princesses, that they are equal or held down by males, thus making them bitter.
When you partner that with the propaganda to become whores, western women have been polluted TO DESTROY THE FAMILY UNIT, since like i said above, FEMALES are a key component in the family unit.

Asian women are more in tune with the traditional family value structure, since they haven't been propagandized as much, and they are more in tune with family structure.
They also put the man at the head of the family.

Ia it no wonder men want a traditional family?
Asians are filling that role.

The nazi larpers, will complain, but they don't even address the underlining cause. They also dont even talk about the % of white nationalist females in the USA. Considering we see very few on Jow Forums here or infinitychan, we can assume their numbers are extremely low.

So whats a man supposed to do?
Asian women from asia, hate niggers, hate spic's, and see themselves as the traditional wife.

I for one, dont see any problem with wm/af. Its better than some 300lb 5'2 hoverround driving walmart shopper. Or the whore who has had miles of dick, and has 5 std's but wants to settle down.

Attached: 1555091912992.jpg (480x720, 59K)

Asians are disgusting, one of my relatives rented a house to an Asian, when they moved out the fuckin kitchen was so greasy we ripped most of it out, grease running down everything because they fry 3/4 of their food, and the place smelled like permanent rancid fish. Who the fuck wants to marry into that?

Surprised your floor didn't rot.

Truth. Imagine being upset that your woman is clingy (i.e, loyal and obsessed)

>high maintenance
I haven't had a job here in about 3 months. My wife does not care for a second.

No surgery NK runaway.

Attached: 1555764544240.jpg (220x329, 9K)

Yeah, it's not like half of them want a white husband.

She's literally the only above average one, that's why she was treated like a star.

The two best studies we have on this show that Asian women are more attracted to us, while expecting bless money out of us, than our own women.
She's really not treated like a star here. I have no idea who she is.

Dated a Filipina. Never again. Holy shit she would never SHUT THE FUCK UP. clingy with severe depression.

No one will take you seriously when you post bullshit images like that.

Attached: 1580099868829.jpg (707x900, 293K)

Dated a Filipina once.

We had mindblowing super affectionate sex constantly and she fell in love with me and was really kind.

I just used her for sex because I was holding out for younger/whiter. Because I'm a piece of shit.

This place destroyed my soul. Which was not in the best shape to begin with.

Asian women aren't clingy at all. That just isn't their dynamic. They want to submit and serve because that's what their culture is telling them to do. To the point where it can get fucking annoying. There are only two kinds of fights you will have with your Asian woman, and both of them are because of shit Asian men expect out of them.
Asian men expect women to be sexual mothers. Submissive in the bed and out, but constantly obnoxiously maternal. She's here to suck your dick and obsess over if you're dressed warmly enough for the weather.
So the second half of that can cause fights because you have to train her that you don't need or want the kind of help Asian men expect. It's liberating for Asian women to be told they don't have to do these things. But it can be a major source of tension and fights.
The other place fights come from is that Asian women are extreme mate guarders. If they feel another woman is looking at you, or that you are going to cheat, the reaction is massive. And this is because Asian men are so pathetic they literally have to bark up every tree they can find to try to get some amount of attention. Any White man here is automatically alpha Chad teir, which means she's massively concerned you're going to act like an Asian man and try to worship every girl you see. And in turn those fears are justified by the fact that every woman is trying to stampede to get on your dick here.
I've finally managed to teach my wife that me just noticing other girls on the train doesn't mean I think they're prettier or that I'm going to leave. But that was a very very hard road. The first month here was shit almost entirely because she couldn't calm down whenever I was around other women.
Otherwise it's smooth sailing. I wouldn't say my wife's clingy in the least. If anything I have too much independence. But girls on the train are still a sticking point.

She's famous on foreign TV.

That does not sound healthy.

>why would you ever want to treat another human being like that?
It's not about wanting to do it, but the necessity of it. If you don't severely restrain women they will lead to the destruction of your civilization. Medieval women must have really been toxic for them to muzzle them

GIB RAMU GF

also code pls

they feel obligated to laugh about every stupid joke a man makes so I see why you americans like nipps
its like a laughing track in real life

No. Asian relationships are not healthy. When you get in a relationship with an Asian girl, you have to realize that her culture is retarded cancer and that she really doesn't want to do the things it makes her do.
When Asian women say Whites are more "romantic" this is what they're talking about. And other than the penisu, it's what attracts them most to White men.

pump

Gooks look nothing like their anime counterparts

>Be Japanese
>Calls people from Sweden
>Expects Swedish people
>Get niggers instead
Fuck. Japanese are red-pilled & understand the situation entirely. God, i wish our white society was like theirs. A true ethnostate with no niggers, no crime, no welfare, & the best technological advances in human kind.

Also, this &

LOL And you fags wonder why they don't want to be like Europe. They have seen what multiculturalism has done to the West & want no part of it. And who could blame them?

Fuck multiculturalism. Fuck niggers, & fuck their enablers.

I WANT MY WHITE ENTHOSTATE

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Holy shit, the disappointment in their eyes

...They got niggers instead

Sweden should be ashamed of itself for being a massive cuck nation

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

>Calls Sweden
>Expects whites
>Gets niggers instead
I'd be disappointed too user. This is why multiculturalism is bad

No, no more than men. And with the way the world (esp this society) always favors women over men, I would say treat them like people.

That depended on the society. Women had equal or more power than men in some societies.

Early feminism was good, new feminism has gone to poop.

hey pretty amazing

love me a nice tempered woman like that