Has the right ever been BTFO so hard by a single tweet?

Has the right ever been BTFO so hard by a single tweet?

Attached: twit_1.jpg (1080x486, 182K)

Is he talking about the left here?

the only systemic racism in existence is affirmative action and women quotas

He's shaming liberals who shifted right after being alienated by the woke left.

>come to the realization that your ideological position is surrounding you with psychotic freaks that hate you and want you dead
>begin to consider that every position they hold is probably wrong
hur

>2018
Wow, I'm so BTFO! How will I ever recover!?

>a little too
loaded and dishonest

>a little too PC
Oh, yeah, that's what made former democrat supporters abandon the party.

Attached: nigger-fence.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

moved away from their base. blame them for the results.

Who is that kike and how is this shit politics?

>got a little to pc
>wants to import a gorillion of illegals whom undercut domestic wages and keep labor costs artificially low for the very so called evil corporations they claim to be against.
>pushes non stop critical theory attacking every societal norm always critique but never offering a viable alternative, just that it must be torn down for "progress", without ever revealing what they want to "progress" to, because if they were honest in their intentions no one would bite their bullshit.

Oh my god is that the dude from Cracked? Lol they fucking ruined that site. That is an amazing tweet, the fact that he got to watch lolitics of the past decade from that position as they raped and killed a once funny site and devoured everything that had once been new avenues like podcasts and video and turned them more into unfunny bullshit with too many Harry Potter references. Those fuckers were all awful too, alcoholics and women abusers all of them, but they loved talking PC online and excusing that culture.

Because if he wrote

>The group you identify yourself with goes fucking insane so you try to find a new group opening you to new perspectives that eventually change your mind.

It would have made way too much sense I guess.

>be me
>be center left
>see the left get more and more unhinged every day
>look into where modern left wing/progressive/liberal/SJW ideology actually comes from
>three main sources
>the Frankfurt School/Critical Theory, which is where all the modern identity politics came from and which was openly about destroying Western civilization
>the feminist and counter-culture movements of the '50s and '60s, which had close ties with the CIA
>progressive French intellectuals like Foucault, Derrida, Sartre, De Beauvoir, etc, who were literally all pedophiles
There's no good reason to be a leftist when you know it comes from Marxists, the CIA, and pedophiles.

Much of the current 'right' never changed their opinions at all, they were once left and just got branded right as the current progressives moved the lines further and further

I dont listen to white male sorry.

It is time to listen more to womxn of coloxr like Candace Owens

The one thing they had going for them that I dug was their commitment to freedom of expression and at some point the last decade they reversed on that.

I don’t get it

>a little too pc
A 10 year old drag queen was dancing in a gay bar while adult men were throwing dollar billt at him

Attached: 1540281587524.jpg (962x768, 183K)

>Everyone is fringe left or fringe right
Fuck this clown world.

More like, the left went so far left hat centre right is now literally hitler