youtu.be/rTPrmrHRO7k
bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
youtu.be/NdnqZTSGJ5M
youtube.com/watch?v=UJSBvwCM6mk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"I'm not like the other Jews." - Jesus

>Jesus studied the Talmud

He was right you know

Attached: LightofRainbow.png (337x288, 123K)

>Jesus studied a book written hundreds of years after his death
try harder berg bro

most people look messianic standing next to a rabbi

Jesus multiple, MULTIPLE times spoke of how He was the Son of God.
We do know that Jesus said He existed before Abraham (John 8:58). He claimed that He and His Father are one (John 10:30), and that He is equal with the Father (John 5:17-18).
Not only did He claim to be God, but He also claimed to have the power of God. He said He has the authority to judge the nations (Matthew 25:31-46). He claims the authority to raise people from the dead (John 5:25-29) and to forgive sins (Mark 2:5-7)—things only God can do (I Samuel 2:6; Isaiah 43:25).
Further, Jesus says He has the power to answer prayers (John 14:13-14), and that He will be with His followers always (Matthew 28:20). The New Testament equates Jesus to the creator of the universe (John 1:3), and in John 16:15, He says, “All that belongs to the Father is mine.”
To claim otherwise, is to call Jesus a liar.
If you do that, if you say jesus is NOT son of god. You don´t believe in the gospels. Saying the bible is corrupted because you don´t think jesus is son of god. Is simply you not believing the gospels.
You can´t say you are following the god of the bible then. Which is ofcourse the next step. You invent your own doctrine. Such as islam. The basis of islam is that the bible has been corrupted. Because the leading lie of it, is that jesus is not son of god. But that´s not the god of the bible you are following then. Because the god of the bible has a son, he´s not a man, it´s not egg and sperm. It´s GOD that has a son. Born of a virgin. Cause he´s not an actual man, of egg and sperm. But the word of god taken human form.
So this is why those who want another doctrine, but want to pervert the bible, or pervert the gospel of christ. Wants to deny he is son of god. They first start therefore by claiming he was not born of a virgin. Which would make him a normal hereditary man born of sperm and egg.
And the bible is clear about this...
cont..

>22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
>23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
>24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
Why does it say who is the liar. Because with regards to the bible that is the BIGGEST LIE YOU CAN MAKE. So indeed if you say that. Then you are the biggest liar! It´s the biggest lie you can make. Because then the bible doesn´t make any sense.
So once they relegate him into a man. They can just make up their own doctrine, and try square peg round hole their own doctrine into the bible. It won´t fit, so they have to basically end up change most of it. So whenever they hit an obstacle where it doesn´t fit if jesus isn´t son of god. They just change it completely claiming it had been corrupted!
The claim that it has been corrupted, is ITSELF the corruption. The claim that jesus is NOT the son of god. IS THE CORRUPTION of the bible. Or attempt of it. Because that´s not what it says. So they just throw out everything related to it, and so it doesn´t make sense. So they change it and now you got a totally different deity. Deity x. Who is it. And then they say THAT is the god of the bible, just read their authorized version which completely changes the bible. hahaha..
Such is both the qur'an and hadiths, and such is the talmudic compilation.

Muslims are bit more nice to jesus than jews. But it´s not much. They claim he is great guy great prophet great teacher whatever. BUT THEY CLAIM HE IS NOT SON OF GOD. The talmud is less nice to jesus. They claim jesus is son mary and a roman soldier called pantera. They relegate him to a bastard child and after that, into a deluded rabbi, that the pharisees got rid off cause he was undermining their authority.
But they deny he is son of god! so it´s a gigantic strawman. Once they relegate him to a man. They can just make up any fucking doctrine they want. WHICH IS PRECISELY WHAT THEY DO. And still pretend they follow the god of the bible. But they don´t.
This is what jesus is also arguing with them in john 8. What the jews say to him is like watching an atheist talk to a theist. Jews had one job to wait for jesus the godchild and to follow and evangelize for him, he would then go back up in heaven and return with the army when the time was right to fix the malaise on earth. Instead it´s like he show up to his 'birthday party' and the ones who were 'chosen' to follow him. Refuse to follow him, and hate him and try to stone him and accuse him of being demon posessed, of being a liar, and of blasphemy and all these things. They don´t even understand their own texts were about waiting for that fucking guy to come!
Go read john 8 and notice jews are still doing the same stupid shit that they were saying to jesus.
>muh we are of abraham muh this muh we are holy and that.

The whole POINT of abraham was taken out of ur was to within his flock godchild would be born of a virgin. Not because jesus was hereditary from them. He´s not a hereditary man! But so he come from within them and then they protect him and evangelize for him. They were supposed to be first christians. Instead they become the first anti christians! HAHA. And wear star of remphan in their banner in israel today. Means saturn. It´s hexagon of north pole of saturn. In center of their flag.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 8&version=KJV
So talmudic jews indeed are synagogue of satan/anti christian. And islam is an antichristian empire doctrine.
Here is some jews singing a few years ago for fun, that jesus was a bastard, and someone fucked mary and she didn´t tell joseph. It´s very bad for joseph poor guy.
Total heretics!
And so they make up this talmud to declare themselves the best people on earth instead. As if murdering the god child (or so they thought, cause he´s still alive, waiting to come in the clouds, looking rather different, not going to be able to kill him whatsoever this time. Even if you nuke him in the face). Wasn´t enough they go and do that.
>23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
He is not of this earth, he is not from here, he says to the jews.
>42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
>43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
They are heretics! they don´t even believe their own text, they come up with their own traditions, they don´t follow what abraham followed.

>56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
>57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
>58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
>59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.
Look at these fucking jews.
youtube.com/watch?v=WSCFERBwuBI
>58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
>59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.
Look at these fucking jews.
youtube.com/watch?v=WSCFERBwuBI
They don´t even believe of the prophecied child born of a virgin they were told to wait for and keep themselves pure to wait for. But they claim to believe in creator of all universe. DUMB DUMB and DUMBER.
So would it surprise you to know that talmudic jews/those who practice judaism, don´t follow the bible at all? ofcourse not. Because if you say jesus is NOT son of god. You are not following the god of the bible. The talmud is jews worshipping their own assholes. And claiming they are the best people on the planet. And that others are goyim. And so they make up this entirely different doctrine, that god just hates everyone else but jews. But it is infact jews who hate everyone else but jews. Talmud the oral tradition of the elders, the talmudic compilation. Is manmade by jews. Nothing to do with the bible. Declaring themselves the best people on planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=61qewrKwZNo
Here´s a video that goes through some of the things YOU THINK talmudic jews believe in. VS what they actually believe in.
If you want a tl;dw it´s easy. The jews don´t believe in the bible, nor do they really follow any aspect of it. No big surprise. They just claim to gullible idiots that they do. And claim that if you are not nice to jews. Then god is going to be mean to you. But if you read the bible you´ll quickly see, that god does not like these jews a whole lot. Nor does his son jesus christ.
See the jews thought this god child was going to be a hereditary jew. They had totally misunderstood. Instead they get an actual son of god. Who´s not even a hereditary man. They thought it would be like.
>ok there comes this special child born of a virgin, and he´s going to be for us jews, And going to say fuck all you non jews burn in hell.
HAHA. Idk what they were thinking. Instead they get a guy who speaks heavily against them. So much that he might aswell be a total different ethnic group. And he was. He has no human heredity. He´s not for them or for anyone else for that matter. He´s for god. He´s gods son, not their son.
And they know he was speaking like he wasn´t even ethnically them. Which he wasn´t. Nor was he ethnically anyone elses. But this is why they try to say he was a jew. Just to piss off the christians. Cause they know, he most certainly was -100000 a hebrew. He seemed more concerned with everybody else but them. Jews didn´t like that.
Jews would rather wait for a literal human jew. Than they would wait for son of god. Because they are heretical people that don´t really actually believe in a deity whatsoever. They just thought.
>ah that´s nice, so jews are like best people on earth, and we get a jew from 'god' that says to all non jews to fuck off. It´s our planet, for the jews.

No.. jew.. ye of little faith, don´t even believe in your own texts. So they follow instead the oral traditions of the elders. Which is just jewish culture and traditions. NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD.
So you start to realize what frauds these silly jews really are. It´s very sad actually.
Jesus is more like this one from joshua 5.
>13 And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?
>14 And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the Lord am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?
Basically.
>are you for us or against us.
>neither, i am come here to do gods will. You think i come here just to be especially nice to you?
But this is not what the jews wanted ofcourse. That he come for all mankind. To be remade in his image in the future. The new adam 2.0 returning from the clouds with 10.000 angelic hosts. To judge mankind.
He´s not for jews, he´s not for or against anyone. He comes to do gods will. That the jews don´t even fucking believe in. They just thought it was some bullshit about their own people. They don´t even believe in it themselves these hypocrites.
He took human form to look similar to those in area. But he had no ethnicity. He´s prototype. And in his ascended body he looks also very differently. As all humankind in the future are going to look like in the image of the son. And it´s not jewish or any ethnicity we are familiar with. It´s a thing unto itself. That is glorious.

There you go.
Everytime a jew tries to say jesus was a jew. Or that you should be nice to jews or you don´t follow god of the bible. Realize the jews don´t even follow the bible! They don´t believe jesus is son of god.. And they follow the talmud not the bible. Don´t let a jew trick you.

Jews are the first anti christs in the world! By the definition of the bible. Which is hilariously tragic because their ONE JOB, the whole point of them to keep themselves pure was to protect jesus and evangelize for him, till he go up in the clouds to return later. But they manage to do the exact opposite. They had one job and fucked it up. And then follow basically jewish traditions which have nothing to do with the bible or god.

So to sum it up.
Jews are antichrists, they deny the father and the son.
Jews don´t follow the bible, they follow the talmud, oral traditions of the elders. Basically jew culture and traditions.
Jews don´t follow the god of the bible, they just say they do. Because the god of the bible has a son.
AS SOON AS SOMEONE SAYS jesus is NOT son of god, but a teacher or a normal guy. They no longer follow the bible. That´s the litmus test for following the bible. Whatever else they say at that point. Understand they are not following the god of the bible.

The only reason jews ever invoke jesus is to trick christians into thinking you should praise jews. Jews don´t believe in jesus being son of god. They infact in the talmud say jesus was born of man and woman. And mary had sex with a roman soldier called pantera. Which is why they call him son of pantera in the bible. They are mocking jesus.
Jews are ANTI CHRISTIAN. by the biblical definition of it. They were even anti christian towards jesus himself. They say jesus is not son of god.
What jews try to do is strawman jesus into a normal hereditary human, to then try to claim he was a fraud. This is what they do when they say he was a jew or a rabbi or something like this. And the jews didn´t like him and so they had him killed. These are heretic peoples who don´t believe their own texts.. They don´t believe the bible. Don´t start thinking they do. Cause they don´t. They follow the talmud. Christians are the only ones who actually believe in the bible.

There needs to be more threads linking Jews to vampirism. /x/ tier threads get people interested in this stuff versus political/ social media ones

All the good news convert or converted to christianity

Especially when your Jew god sacrificed his son, kek.

Attached: 121344135144.jpg (650x564, 95K)

Sorry the jews call him son of pantera in the talmud, obviously not in the bible.

>good jews

kike

they’re the new israel, haven’t you heard?

Jews were supposed to evangelize for the godchild, and then he would go up in the clouds again. Instead jews killed him. So he was ressurected and went up into the clouds after. To further illustrate how the jews were corrupt. That they would kill the godchild their very purpose was to wait for.
He comes in the clouds is the only way jesus is going to come. with 10.000 angels to judge mankind. Jesus is son of god. He´s not a normal man and will look very different aswell when he comes 2nd time in the clouds. He´s prototype for new adam. All mankind in the image of the son in the future. His ascended body image which he arrives in in the clouds. Not as the mimic human form he had on earth.
So no god didn´t sacrifice his son. Cause he didn´t die so to speak his soul left his body then it was put back into the body and the body revived. It´s to illustrate that the grand ressurection is possible. He´s still alive!!!
So don´t make it into a thing where it´s some kind of human sacrifice. That would imply that jesus is dead. He´s not. But they persecuted him, and by doing so they persecuted god. And that´s not going to go over very nicely in the 2nd coming.
God is not talking to you. You have to go through jesus. God has relegated all authority to the son to judge the entire earth and all its inhabitants. Which is why jesus says that you can´t go through the father except you go through him. So god is not going to respond. You have to talk to the son.
John 14:6
>Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
>John 1:14
>The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.
Jesus is son of god born of a virgin, not sperm and egg, placed directly in marys womb. Has no human father. And mary carried her to term, was not her egg either.
If you try to make jesus into a normal hereditary man. You are antichrist

carried him to term.

Yeah all jews are liars. One even claimed to be the virgin born son of god lmao

Im glad jesus is fucking dead. I hate all kikes equally and I will not live my life in servitude of ANYONE

>Yeah all jews are liars. One even claimed to be the virgin born son of god lmao
Jesus was not a jew. Please go read my comments. he was barely human, just taking human form. And when he return in the clouds later. which btw. is the ONLY PLACE he is going to return from. he comes accompanied with several thousand angelic hosts. He is put in charge of all matters pertaining earth. When he comes it means god comes. Because that´s what authority he has. The authority of god pertaining to everything regarding earth and all its inhabitants.
Jews very well also know that he wasn´t a jew. He was actually more concerned with everyone else but them.
Go read my replies. Ofcourse i wrote them before i posted. Because this issue comes up frequently with these jew threads.
The real target of these threads is to undermine christianity. Jews are doing this on purpose by referring to jesus as a jew.

You have to understand, jews would not compare themselves to jesus. Talmudic jews, they hate jesus! They claim he was a fraud. Because they themselves are heretics.

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you Jewish cocksuckers

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 28K)

look at you disgusting kikes lmao. seethe more.

based danebro

da kang of da joos, the kike on a kross!
stupid christcucks prostrating for some dead king kike

That´s the other attack. Either jesus doesn´t exist, or he is not son of god. Both of these are antichrists doing this. The bible makes no sense if jesus is not son of god. AND THEY KNOW THAT. So if they can trick you into thinking that is the case. You can throw out the entire bible, and go follow the talmud or the qur'an and hadiths who both are counterfeit versions of the bible. And their doctrines are only possible by denying jesus is son of god. And then after that saying that see, the bible has clearly been corrupted and the usual rubbish of jesus didn´t say that. Preying on your ignorance. Because jesus said many times things that clearly indicate that he was son of god. Here´s one where he blatantly admits it. watch this!
Did jesus say or hint to that he is son of god in the bible. Ofcourse, the bible makes no sense without it.
billkochman.com/VerseLists/verse206.html
Here are a few examples to where it is undeniable. And if you believe in the gospels then you must say jesus is son of god, otherwise you don´t believe in the bible. So don´t say you believe in the bible or take anything from the bible, if you don´t say jesus is son of god.
And i´ll just lead with this. Because it´s very obvious in this example.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 16&version=KJV
>13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
>14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
>15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
>16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
>17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

BOOM! If you say jesus didn´t hint to being son of god. You are calling jesus a liar! This is what you are doing.

>Either jesus doesn´t exist, or he is not son of god.
Jesus neither existed nor was He the son of God.

>da kang of da joos
This was a mocking title the romans said to him idiot. Especially since he was speaking AGAINST the jews. And the jews were the ones trying to get him executed after trying to stone him and calling him demon possessed a fraud and all kinds of things. He´s the future monarch of all mankind. He is literally god on earth, when he arrives on the clouds. That´s his authority. The father has relegated for this planet 100% AUTHORITY to jesus. Who is 2nd adam and was not a hereditary human when he was here either. Hence the virgin birth.

>>Either jesus doesn´t exist, or he is not son of god.
>Jesus neither existed nor was He the son of God.
There you go. Double antichrist. Now you can throw out the bible and cook up any doctrine you want. And claim it´s god.
It´s like you don´t realize how you are being mislead. Or why that is severely under attack.

If he was, he wouldn't have been nailed to a freaking cross now would it?

Jesus put forgiveness of others over the laws of moses. This is his divinity. He would die for strangers because he loved them existing even in their own imperfection. It is literally true god tier love. Yahweh only tolerates those who follow his code. Jesus loves you and just wants you to love yourself and others as much as he does. It's the antithesis of Judaisms tribalistic rule based hierarchy. Jesus loves you more than your mother and father. Is that Jewish?

But Jesus was literally not like other regular jews during that era, all the jews in that era were fucking merchants and fake prophets. He said, "Stop with the bullshit, listen to me, I am the son of god and you will obey my command, for I tell you the truth".

Why do you think the jews reject jesus as their lord and savior, huh???

really makes you think, huh?

Quints btw

Dammit. Quints NOW!

Quints

Quints

>Now you can throw out the bible and cook up any doctrine you want. And claim it´s god.
If God exists, He is not having any detectable effect on the observable universe. Therefore the question of His existence is a moot point.

>But Jesus was literally not like other regular jews during that era, all the jews in that era were fucking merchants and fake prophets. He said, "Stop with the bullshit, listen to me, I am the son of god and you will obey my command, for I tell you the truth".
He was literally not even a human being in the way of sperm and egg. Humans are hereditary creatures. He had no father. And he wasn´t a product of marys egg either. Put directly into her womb. Hence the miraculous conception. That was prophecied.
Do you see any jews or other people being born of virgins who had their hynem intact. And then they find out wtf i am several weeks pregnant what the fuck is going on. Mary was freaked out. And an angel consoled her and said that this was a godchild. And to carry it to term and she would be kept safe to do so.

And so he grows up and says he is son of god. CAUSE HE IS. normal man is not son of god. There is only one son of god. And the future mankind will be made in his image, of his ascended body that he will have as he returns in the clouds.
Romans 8:29
>For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
He didn´t have children. But he is firstborn. Who are his children. Well just ALL MANKIND after the judgement. If you can call it mankind at that point. Because the bodies mankind recieved will be glorious bodies free from sin. The old bodies will not be allowed into the kingdom of heaven. They need to be changed. Cause our bodies are fallen compared to how we are supposed to be. Why what the soul and what the body wants are often two different things. out of alignment.
Our bodies are temples for holy spirit to dwell within. Our soul carriers have become corrupted.
These people don´t realize the magnitude of what jesus is. Adam 2.0. Most certainly not some hereditary jew or hereditary of any ethnicity on the planet. He is prototype.

cus Jesus said all men are equal in the eyes of god and Jews went on a chosenite splerg.

>If God exists, He is not having any detectable effect on the observable universe. Therefore the question of His existence is a moot point.
Well the bible is ofcourse about faith in the unseen, and of things that are to occur. So you can say you don´t believe in it. That´s fine up to you. But if you go by what the bible says. You are not getting around that it clearly says he is son of god. So people who want to deny that whilst using the bible for their doctrine. They are in violation and are not following the god of the bible or his son jesus christ.

>If God exists, He is not having any detectable effect on the observable universe.
Confirmed to have an incorrect understanding of God.

>cus Jesus said all men are equal in the eyes of god and Jews went on a chosenite splerg.
It´s because jesus is talking about the soul. Not current bodies of mankind that the souls inhabit. He is 2nd adam. All in the future after judgement will be remade in his image. And the ressurection of the dead will be put in bodies like his body. Hence why christians are called the body of christ. And it´s about becoming a new man. Which is also literally done by jesus and the angels as a process of the judgement of all of earth.

And jews are heretics who thought jesus was going to be hereditary jew and saying jews are best fuck all non jews, planet belongs to jews. But jesus is not for them or for anyone in particular. As i pointed out earlier. Jesus is more akin to this.
Jesus is more like this one from joshua 5.
>13 And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?
>14 And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the Lord am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?
Basically.
>are you for us or against us.
>neither, i am come here to do gods will. You think i come here just to be especially nice to you?
They don´t get it, why they don´t get the virgin birth either that they were told to wait for this 'guy'. Because they don´t have faith in it to begin with. They have an animalistic mindset. And don´t even believe in god in this way!!!

true.
have a blessed Holy Saturday ausbro

Attached: 2752.png (602x663, 583K)

AHAHA the circus doesn´t end with these antichrist jews! Amazing headline.

Attached: Gittin - 57a - ENG - Highlighted.jpg (3240x4320, 3.69M)

Go read john 8 where jesus talks to the jews and it´s like watching an atheist talk to a theist. Only the jews were supposed to wait for him to come. THEY DON´T EVEN BELIEVE IN HIM!
Go read it. They try to stone him!
Jews are just as heretical today as they were to jesus's face as pharisees.
Because already back then they were following the talmud/oral traditions, instead of the bible!
>23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
>37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
>38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
They don´t follow what abraham follow. Which was he was taken out of UR to follow jesus in the future. THE ONLY PURPOSE of the jews.
>56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
>57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

>42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
>43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

>48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?
>49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.

These jew heretics accuse him of being demon posessed.

They thought they were waiting for a guy and this religion was just about how jews are better than others. Then they get an ACTUAL god child that doesn´t like what they are doing.

Attached: Baba Mezia 59b - ENG - PART 1 - Highlight.jpg (3240x4320, 2.98M)

Jews are like someone who don´t even believe in their own faith. And then the actual son of god comes. And they try to kill him and call HIM a heretic. These jews are animalistic mindset, they believe in nothing. It´s just something they thought they could as a people profit from. Which is why they don´t even follow the bible but instead follow the talmud.

Unironically what made me become a Christian. Nothing else provides stronger evidence.

Food for thought, long ago God separated the people of Earth into distinct races and languages after they tried to build the tower of Babylon. Now the kikes are trying to undo that and it is one of their biggest objectives.

They rejected God's Word
And they rejected the Word of God

Attached: ThisIsNotWhatGodToldYou.png (608x735, 460K)

Do you know what is in that picture. It´s the star of remphan. What they falsely call the star of david. It represents saturn. Another name for this is star of chiun which is related to moloch worship.. Just so you understand how in the wrong direction these jews went. They were instructed to wait for jesus follow jesus. Evangelize for jesus of the 2nd coming where he would depart and then come back in 2nd coming. Instead they kill him and so he gets ressurected and gets picked up and goes into the clouds. Rather than leave into the clouds amicably to return with the angels to judge mankind.
So basically jews went.
>instructions unclear, worship satan as god instead. And worship jews tribally as best people on earth (the talmud).
These are some of the most moronic vile heretics. Even to jesus's face themselves they were as you see when jesus debates them and they try to stone him, and also get him indirectly executed. And celebrate about it. Cause they thought they killed him. But he´s not dead. You can´t kill the son of god. And when he comes in the clouds. In that form he has then that will be the body of the new mankind after the judgement. Doesn´t matter if you fire a nuke directly in his head. He´s not going to bleed like that anymore.

You should change that picture of what amos actually says!
>26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.
Chiun means saturn. Another word for it is remphan. It refers to the same thing. The star of remphan and chiun. Is saturn. That´s the hexagon in the israeli flag. We now know that saturn has on its north pole a hexagon storm 5x the size of earth. This makes it even worse that they had that symbol and worship it, way before we officially recognized this with telescopes and these things.
Because there is something that gave them that idea to worship it! And it´s not the god of the bible!!!! cause it tells them not to do that!

Anyways gtg. Have nice day gents.

I actually believe that the Gospel are corrupted AND that Jesus was God, and I can prove it.

>moloch worship

Attached: Sanhedrin 64a - Eng - Highlighted.jpg (3240x4320, 3.58M)

>"and I can prove it"
>doesn't

most underrated book in the ot

Another cope thread huh guys?

Attached: judeochristianity.png (1149x813, 314K)

Shut up kike

Better?

Attached: ThisIsNotWhatGodToldYou.png (610x735, 444K)

Ugh, I messed up again and left it in all caps, which turned god into God.
I think I got it this time.

Attached: ThisIsNotWhatGodToldYou.png (613x735, 566K)

the fake jews are goats of mendez not sheep of
Zeus. they worship saturn and Zeus is Jupiter.
see how easy it is to find out why the kikes hate
him. Zeus can go into other races and take them
out to his race.

Zeus original race is Japheth, he was born a
shemite for a huge reason. he is showing us
we don't have to be non whites that go nowhere
locked up on earth forever.

Attached: iesous.jpg (1920x1080, 1.31M)

you can tell a fake jew very easily, they are of
saturn and its in your face, Zeus the messiah
is Jupiter his father is Uranus, not saturn. these
are the secrets of religion they keep from the
world to control it. if you forget about jupiter
when the age ends, the next age you will be
with satan/lilith in saturn and getting tortured
everyday for their fun.

Attached: shabti saturns day.jpg (1920x1080, 1009K)

Because jews want to be at the top, not second place.

Invented by the Romans to reboot their Mithraic Cult for the continuation of their Empire. It's all in the Vatican's own document. This is why Middle Age and Renneisance Popes were so debased, they knew all of it was political fiction and remembered it vivdly inside their esoteric tradition.

youtube.com/watch?v=zmEScIUcvz0

Attached: Caesar's Messiah.jpg (480x360, 43K)

>I am not a kike

Muhammad the kike after marrying a moneylender woman.

Yes, excellent.

Central Happenings Network or CHN
Has had his channel of 7.4k subs and 300 plus videos and streams TERMINATED for no reason.
No strikes were given or warnings
>then his backup
Was locked so he cant use it but people still think hes around!!!
They completely deleted him and memory holed him as it used to say he "violated hated speech" when i clicked his channel.
We are in an Age of mega Censorship!! Everyone is at risk!!

>THIS IS HIS NEW CHANNEL!!!!
Chaotic-Good Accelerationism
youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk

Dlive.tv/BellagioSampler

And Twitch BasedBellagio

This is fucking nuts with the red dot going to pink and Assange getting arrested THE DAY AFTER!!!!
youtu.be/rTPrmrHRO7k
>stream from Saturday morning
FUCK YOUTUBE AND JEWGLE

bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
>This HONKLER video got flagged for hate speech on his new channel by discord Tranny fags
What is wrong with this video??? Too many red pills.

NEWEST VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/NdnqZTSGJ5M
>!!!!
ALSO NOTRE DAME!! CHRISTIANITY IS UNDER ATTACK.

Jews are animals

Thank you for this.
God bless you danbro, have a good Holy Saturday

Molech also means "king", so any ruler.

Is giving your children over to the ruler to go fight wars for profit not also Molech worship?

yes it does, by antithesis though
jews are defined by refusing christ and oh boy do they deliver

Attached: 6bf58614ea1be7eb8403762e06a894a025f0fa6973e5bd6bb8840532c97196db.png (300x168, 96K)

I had a similar epiphany.

>Molech also means "king", so any ruler.
Molech or moloch is a specific caananite deity associated with child human sacrifice. The bible calls this 'walking through fire'.

Here are some examples where molech is mentioned.
>Leviticus 18:21 "And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD."
>Leviticus 20:2: "Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones."
>Leviticus 20:3: "And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people; because he hath given of his seed unto Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name."
>Leviticus 20:4: "And if the people of the land do any ways hide their eyes from the man, when he giveth of his seed unto Molech, and kill him not"
>Leviticus 20:5: "Then I will set my face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring after him, to commit whoredom with Molech, from among their people."

Chiun and remphan are related to molech worship!!! What were the jews doing. Fucking worshipping molech.

>Moloch[a] is the biblical name of a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice. The name of this deity is also sometimes spelled Molech, Milcom, or Malcam.

>The name Moloch results from a dysphemic vocalisation in the Second Temple period of a theonym based on the root mlk, "king". There are a number of Canaanite gods with names based on this root, which became summarily associated with Moloch, including biblical מַלְכָּם Malkam "Great King" (KJV Milcom), which appears to refer to a god of the Ammonites, as well as Tyrian Melqart and others.

tl;dr it doesn´t mean king or ruler. And it isn´t simply explained away by that. It´s a very specific deity.

cont. The reason the bible says pass through the fire. Is they would literally torch the children just throw them into a burning fire. To grant them favours of this sinister caananite deity that they believe in. Molech worship which is really a worship of saturn. Were always associated with some kind of human sacrifices or people getting sacrificed or slaughtered.

So what did god tell the jews in the bible. DON`T DO IT. This is not me you are worshipping this is some evil deity. and they go and do it anyways.

But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.
They still do it today! the israeli flag is literally the star of remphan!
Chiun means saturn. Another word for it is remphan. It refers to the same thing. The star of remphan and chiun. Is saturn. That´s the hexagon in the israeli flag. We now know that saturn has on its north pole a hexagon storm 5x the size of earth. This makes it even worse that they had that symbol and worship it, way before we officially recognized this with telescopes and these things.
Because there is something that gave them that idea to worship it! And it´s not the god of the bible!!!! cause it tells them not to do that!

Muslims do not get off easy here. either.
youtube.com/watch?v=UJSBvwCM6mk
They probably don´t know it. But that cube shrine is an ancient sign to saturn. Jews controlled also that area before muhammad killed them there. The quoraysh as mentioned in muslim texts.
Jews also today put black cube on forehead and arm. It´s called teffilin, look it up. They claim it´s from bible, it´s not, it´s from talmud it´s their own manmade traditions. It´s nothing to do with the biblical god.

Muslims also put something on forehead and arm. Just some armband and headband.

Jesus was a shit skin

Attached: Based black man.jpg (450x600, 56K)

“May his death be on our hands and our children’s hands” Jews have got to go

So basically wherever you see this worship of saturn. It is associated with death and or human sacrifice. Something is very obvious with muslims slaughtering infidels as sacrifice to allah. Not unexpected if you notice they worship saturn unawares.

But jews have also been accused of human sacrificing non jews. This is called blood libel. Not unexpected if you realize and look at the bible and see what it is they are ACTUALLY worshipping!

Acts 7:43
>Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.
God is punishing the jews for this. Because it has nothing to do with worshipping him.
Here it is also in amos.
Amos 5:26
>26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.
>27 Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the Lord, whose name is The God of hosts.

Chiun and remphan is same star. IT´S SATURN. Saturn is associated with human sacrifice, using various deities, molech worship and human sacrifice.
They are forbidden to worship it. Now you realize why these two are both antichristian they deny jesus is son of god. Because they want to deny the bible. Why. Because it fucking calls them out on all their shit!

>Molech also means
Jewish trick Identified - Pilpul/Language Deconstruction
>>Pilpul
The intense analysis of a text, action, or statement that attempts to reconcile apparent contradictions and/or explain conceptual differences.

Attached: Jewish Trick - Language Destruction.jpg (1242x811, 125K)

Amos 8:2
>fuck you jew hypocrites, no more passover for you.
kek

Second Esdras in the apocrypha is equally savage.

Based thread, with based brothers in Christ. God bless you all, be diligent and keep the faith, remember evil like pic related exists and is alive and well.

Attached: 1550708701247.jpg (850x400, 55K)

The catholic church weaved all sorts of pagan ideology through early christianity. You can't claim jesus didn't exist because of certain mythological similarities because of this very reason. The catholic church went apostate ever since the first council of nicea around 300 AD.

Yes, but we have more important matters today.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 394K)