Should women be allowed to breastfeed in public? How about in private business...

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

Should women be allowed to breastfeed in public? How about in private business such as a restaurant or shopping center?

Attached: breastfeeding.jpg (108 KB, 960x720)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RD52b6KJmzM
youtube.com/watch?v=RZG8X5Fhprk
livescience.com/42834-ancient-roman-infanticide.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CjsPnQI-MRo
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2174580/
thoughtco.com/female-infanticide-in-asia-195450
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26583381
wikigender.org/wiki/history-of-infanticide/

Kevin Jones
Kevin Jones

Kid looks 12

Wyatt Brooks
Wyatt Brooks

Yes, it's natural.

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

why don't they ask their husbands?

spoiler: he will tell them to fucking cover themselves up

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

public breasfeeders are always single moms with a kid who is way too old to be breastfeeding

Lucas Howard
Lucas Howard

Should women be allowed to breastfeed in public?
Of course. don't be stupid.
saged.

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

Ho needs to shave those pits more regularly.

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

It's women using their children as props so they can get attention. It's not necessary.

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

They have to get their attention somehow.

Jeremiah Hernandez
Jeremiah Hernandez

Yes and yes. It's something completely natural, and both the mother and the baby should be comfortable during such an important moment. Delaying the breastfeeding to search for a safe space because some fucking retard around feels "discomfort" is nonsense.

Robert Turner
Robert Turner

i think women should use a bottle. there is no need to breastfeed in public.

James Wilson
James Wilson

Breastfeeding is the best thing a mother can do for a young child, it should be encouraged

Gavin Miller
Gavin Miller

only if I can murder their ugly spawn in front of them

Jaxson Parker
Jaxson Parker

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa-ca443f4786.jpg (22 KB, 360x360)

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

Yes.
I like.

Joshua Rogers
Joshua Rogers

why shoulnd't they be allowed

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

In public, yes.
In private businesses, it's up to the owner.

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

That kid is old enough to be eating burgers not titties

Liam Roberts
Liam Roberts

Faggots are offended by titties.

Christian Stewart
Christian Stewart

it depend:
how big is too big?

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

Yes.

Robert Howard
Robert Howard

Only if the child and mother are white

Cooper Sanchez
Cooper Sanchez

Only the cute ones;)

Lucas Gonzalez
Lucas Gonzalez

Only if they share

Attached: 1543725428456.jpg (34 KB, 654x639)

Sebastian Hall
Sebastian Hall

No. Well, I prefer the mothers to have maybe areas where they can do that. Not segregation just a nice compromise, they take care of the babies and get to have a life and those that are out shopping and dining... get to also enjoy their outting.

Carson King
Carson King

I don't know about you, but if you'd breastfeed in Europe publicly, horny 16 year old sand niggers will rape you nevertheless

Joshua Ortiz
Joshua Ortiz

How surprising, on one side we have the euros understanding how important breastfeeding is for a baby and why it should be allowed everywhere, on the other side the people who cut off pieces of dicks out of their babies and encourages bottle feeding.

Carson Brown
Carson Brown

im confused as fuck
shes got underarm hair
and the kid has painted nails? it looks like a boy

Benjamin Adams
Benjamin Adams

implying these roasties have (((husbands)))

Leo Jenkins
Leo Jenkins

No. Of course not. Why are you "in public" with your newborn babe? Stay home.

Ian Davis
Ian Davis

Breeding age titties out in public
Sounds fucking great

Christopher Myers
Christopher Myers

why don't they just put it in a bottle
we aren't in the middle ages any more

Josiah Watson
Josiah Watson

Most people never gave a shit about mothers breastfeeding in public, and most mothers would be subtle about it. The problem is that the leftist cunts take individual instances of people causing trouble and try to create some kind of controversy over it. This results in attention whoring cunts making a spectable of breastfeeding, and people reacting negatively to it.

Like with almost everything else that leftists whine about, they take something that isn't a problem and turn it into a problem, forcing people to take a stance on the issue and turning a lot of people against the previously innocuous activity because of how obnoxious they are. These dumbfucks want to be oppressed so they can play the victim and have something to protest about, but because no one is actually oppressing them, they need to create these situations artificially.

Chase Carter
Chase Carter

Yes. It should be encouraged in fact.

t. DIRTY man

youtube.com/watch?v=RD52b6KJmzM

Attached: 1384537140365.png (317 KB, 519x477)

Matthew Baker
Matthew Baker

Should you really care given the dropping birth rates in the West?

Jaxon Hall
Jaxon Hall

First that kid is way to old. Hes gonna have some mommy issues later in life.
Second breastfeeding is natural and beautiful. My wife breast feed both our kids often in public but she had a cover thing like a cape.
Third god dammit that poor kid is to old. One year thats all they need then solid foods and wen them off. He's gonna end up as a basement dwelling incel or the guy from silence of the lambs.

Jonathan Price
Jonathan Price

If you ever find a women retarded enough to have kids with you, you'll realize how fucking stupid you sound right now

Henry Ramirez
Henry Ramirez

Should women be allowed to breastfeed in public
yes
fucking retards

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

Seething Thot
Pooping is healthy too, but I don't need to do it in public

Michael Smith
Michael Smith

youtube.com/watch?v=RZG8X5Fhprk

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

Do whatever, but i might look dont get butthurt if i do.

Jayden Roberts
Jayden Roberts

Attached: Capture.jpg (1.05 MB, 5000x1363)

Jayden Morales
Jayden Morales

is breast feeding later based though? i remember being breastfed and i have an IQ of 135

either my brain was zingin' at 1 year old or my mom breast fed me into my first memory years.

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

I wholeheartedly agree on every point.

Attached: 1517435918095.jpg (82 KB, 720x644)

Nathaniel Anderson
Nathaniel Anderson

Do you eat in public?

Mason Long
Mason Long

nice veiny breast

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

With my clothes on

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

Lmao there's no evidence of it being good later in life for anything besides disease immunity

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

A PRIVATE BUSINESS SHOULD BE ABLE TO DICTATE WHICH ACTIVITIES ARE ACCEPTABLE

Owen Johnson
Owen Johnson

So you're really that afraid of tits?

You don't even see anything when a woman is breastfeeding. Sounds like you have some insecurity issues

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

and the occaisonal fap too.
"brb i have to milk it, got a rando boner.. brb."
*whips out dick & faps like nothing is different*
seriously though, it's normal to breastfeed.
don't care where. just feed your kids.
make sure they are optimally nourished.
grow them well.

Isaac Gonzalez
Isaac Gonzalez

No, that's a strawman.
I'm not afraid of tits. There is a time and a place for everything. If you have towel to cover it, it's fine. But you don't need to take your clothes off in public for anything.

Xavier Price
Xavier Price

First that kid is way to old. Hes gonna have some mommy issues later in life.
Second breastfeeding is natural and beautiful. My wife breast feed both our kids often in public but she had a cover thing like a cape.
Third god dammit that poor kid is to old. One year thats all they need then solid foods and wen them off. He's gonna end up as a basement dwelling incel or the guy from silence of the lambs.

Nolan Nguyen
Nolan Nguyen

Public
Yes
Private business
At the owner's discretion

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

What does that do to kids mentally? I hate my moms side of the family and they hate me but I remember one reunion I went to someone had a little girl and it had to be anywhere from 3-4 and she was just breastfeeding in front of the whole family. That has to do something to the kids head to be doing that at that age.

Carson Peterson
Carson Peterson

EVERY woman who does this in public is a single mom and wants attention

Landon Ross
Landon Ross

That kid is going to grow up to be a massive fucking faggot. Might as well put it out of its misery right now.

Attached: juicey-food.webm (2.09 MB, 1280x720)

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

It’s OK if she brought enough for everybody.

Carson Miller
Carson Miller

Oh and when I say in front of the family I mean in a big group circle and chatting while doing it. Needless to say she was the gossip of the family that reunion.

Benjamin Anderson
Benjamin Anderson

It's not a strawman, your actual argument is

"Don't do it because I don't like it"

The time to feed an infant, is when an infant is hungry. Which is constantly.

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

With my clothes on
I have news for you. Your mother had to breast feed you in at least a topless fashion. How would it have worked if you had to suck the milk of your mother through a padded Victoria's Secret bra? If a woman opens up her blouse to breast feed, just do the decent thing and turn the fuck away. Or else do you enjoy hearing the loud, annoying screams of hungry babbies (like on airline flights)?

Christopher Johnson
Christopher Johnson

Extreme sexual deviant and/or serial killer.

William Lewis
William Lewis

Which is the same reason we have decency laws about men walking around with their dicks hanging out.
You don't need to do it.
If you aren't covering it. It is because you want attention. It's about you. It's not about the helth of the child. It's not about feeding. It is about you wanting your boob hanging out.
Otherwise everyone should have the right to whip their dick out whenever they want and say, what are you afraid of dicks?

Connor Gutierrez
Connor Gutierrez

You really need to have sex

Daniel White
Daniel White

So you think everyone should be able to walk around with naked and if people don't like it, they should just be able to say, you hate dicks and you need sex?
That's really dumb.

Jaxson Ramirez
Jaxson Ramirez

anything besides disease immunity
yea, why bother, just get 20 injections before you start school and destroy one of the pair bonding techniques

Oliver Barnes
Oliver Barnes

No. I don't want to watch tits hanging around while I'm in public. It's fucking degenerate and annoying.

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

Weinstein was a pioneer

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

See now that's a strawman.

My argument is a woman should be able to feed her infant whenever the infant is hungry without insecure weirdos sperging out

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

Nobody said that, but breastfeeding until your 2 is completely unnecessary

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

If you cover it up, yes.
Women don't want that. You are lying. They want to whip their boobs out in public and have everyone watch.

Henry Gonzalez
Henry Gonzalez

americans

Evan Sanders
Evan Sanders

Maybe just go to a quiet spot to do it?

Daniel Lee
Daniel Lee

WARNING: There is an evil presence that has possibly poisoned all forms of birth control. Even condoms. STOP HAVING CASUAL SEX!!

Attached: Fentanyl-Kills.jpg (56 KB, 750x563)

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

It should be allowed anywhere but it's a private moment between Mom and Baby

so, I dunno

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

That makes me want to vomit - the fact woman actually put a little device in their womb area

YIKES

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

Lmao how ami lying? Point out one lie.

Also, I prefer my wife cover up when she does it, but who fucking cares? Its a breast, literally made for feeding children.

You really need to get a grip

Eli Flores
Eli Flores

now they also get implants

a literal implant under the skin

yikes

Angel Roberts
Angel Roberts

They want to have everyone watch.
Yeah, all women have a nutrition transfer exhibitionist fetish.
Why are you so retarded?

Xavier Carter
Xavier Carter

Should women be allowed in public?
ftfy

Daniel Anderson
Daniel Anderson

Yes, of course
I didn't even know this was an issue, must be an american thing, as always

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

Because it's super easy to cover it up.
And the only reason not to is because a woman wants people to look at her boob in public. It is the only reason.

Landon Harris
Landon Harris

He really is off the deep end mgtow

Benjamin Allen
Benjamin Allen

No, they have a fetish for having their boobs hang out in public. And will use any excuse they can to do that as much as they possibly can.

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

as long as they don't get all pissed off at people staring, then sure.

Colton Morris
Colton Morris

based

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

The coil looks like torture device

smear tests and biopsies are also sick

Colton Butler
Colton Butler

Imagine training to be a gynaecologist

how warped do you have to be?

Nolan Green
Nolan Green

And the only reason not to is because a woman wants people to look at her boob in public.

Babies get hot
Women get hot
Babies don't always respond well to darkness
Sometimes they forget covers
Etc.

Ian Robinson
Ian Robinson

Not unless she's willing to share.

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

no, women with babies shouldn't be in public in the first place

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

That kid is like 5 years old lol. Also I would want my wife to conceal herself. There are people that get off to breast feeding etc.

Matthew Richardson
Matthew Richardson

And your problem with getting to see some free titties is.... what?
I think you might be gay dude.

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

No. It's indecent. Turns some people on. Pump and bottle it.
Why was I turned on by it as early as 8 years old staring at women in my church breastfeeding?

Dylan Butler
Dylan Butler

breastfeed in public
This doesn't mean showing your saggy tits, dumb roastie.
There are half-decent ways to do it, while in public.
Flashing your body parts is perversion or straight mental illness.

Oliver Hill
Oliver Hill

Found the bottle fed brainlets. Read a book. The benefits of breastfeeding are huge. You're all just fucking spazs that can't stop themselves from sexualizing a breast when it's in the mouth of a child who's nursing. Pedos like you will get the rope when the day comes.

And you get the award for most factless claim of the day. One year and then that's it? No wonder we have autism rates in such high numbers. I bet you also cut a piece of your kids dick off, did cry-it-out with him and stuffed him into an underfunded public school like the rest of this retarded country. And we wonder why our kids are so fucked up...

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

yes

Attached: 1551008479217.webm (2.86 MB, 912x720)

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

There's a conundrum with breastfeeding in public. On the one hand, you're just feeding a hungry baby -- and babies are the future, and we should always protect the future. You wouldn't starve a child, would you? You should always allow women to feed their children.

On the other hand, there's a secret to breasts that many people don't realize. There's a reason so many backwards African tribes have tits hanging out while every developed nation hides them.

When a woman's breasts are touched or sucked, it releases oxytocin. This is an evolutionary trait that causes her to bond with her child (so that she won't want to murder her kid). This is partially why nowadays so many women are killing their own children in the news -- the perpetration of the lie that "not all women can breastfeed" and that formula and bottles are normal and healthy.

The sexualization of breasts is hijacking this evolutionary pathway. When men are obsessed with breasts, they touch and suck on them during sex. This causes a woman to release oxytocin and causes her to pair-bond with the man.

Men are naturally polygynous (they want to collect a harem of women), which is a dominant evolutionary strategy because one man with 100 women can have 100 children

Women are naturally HYPERgamous (they enter a dedicated relationship with one man, until they find a better one, then they leave the first one), which is a dominant evolutionary strategy because one women with 100 men will only have one child - so she needs to pick the BEST man and ignore all others

By hijacking a woman's breast oxytocin you can override this hypergamous behavior and force a woman into monogamy. It's not that "Western society sexualized the breast". It's that the sexualization of the breast ALLOWED FOR the creation of advanced society, by taming women.

Justin Fisher
Justin Fisher

note the unshaved armpits

Attached: 1475019700052.png (72 KB, 250x241)

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

If you allow women to expose their breasts in public ("free the nip"), you normalize breasts, removing their mainstream sexual appeal, and slowly destroy Western civilization

Yes, women should be allowed to feed a hungry child. But no, they shouldn't be allowed to whip their boob out with onlookers. What we need are more clothing options that allow for public breastfeeding without revealing anything or more public facilities where a woman can step to the side to feed her baby in private.

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

5:58 jesus christ

Attached: jkfkf.jpg (55 KB, 1205x681)

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

Hm, interesting theory user

But whats the reason the savages walk about with their tits out?

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

no one's talking about using onions milk formula you mongoloid
pump the milk and then put it in a bottle before you go out in public

Christopher Rodriguez
Christopher Rodriguez

all that milk going to waste
god, I'll do a better job, with this world is so unfair?

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

casual

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

You're got cause and effect backwards. Humans are born naked, so walking around with no clothes is the "natural state". When we evolve, we learn to cover ourselves. Societies who learn to cover their breasts develop monogamy and see advances in technology as a result. Societies who do not learn to cover their breasts never develop monogamy and remain in a barbaric state.

This was recently concluded research spanning something like 150 different cultures. The "old school" believe (formulated in the 50's and 60's) was that breasts looks like butts, and most animals are attracted to butts. Also old school psychiatrists and social researchers were mostly English, and in England they prefer huge breasts - so they made several guesses and assumptions that were never checked by science or experiment but believed through consensus of "experts", such as "big breasts signal fertility"

However more recently it was noticed that only Westernized civilizations (Europe, America, Japan, etc) hide their breasts - and it was also noticed that of 12 or 13 cultures where breasts are hidden, only 3 actually held the "bigger is better" belief, with more cultures favoring small or at least modest breasts. This lead a new research effort that concluded in 2012 and found that the sexualization of breasts was directly correlated to the use of breasts during foreplay and sex, which releases oxytocin. This then led to the discovery that cultures who sexualize breasts have monogamous women.

About 2 months after that study was published (in 2012) the "free the nip" movement began. Let that sink in. Smells like Jews to me.

Jackson Ross
Jackson Ross

When a woman's breasts are touched or sucked, it releases oxytocin. This is an evolutionary trait that causes her to bond with her child (so that she won't want to murder her kid). This is partially why nowadays so many women are killing their own children in the news -- the perpetration of the lie that "not all women can breastfeed" and that formula and bottles are normal and healthy.
that's Bullshit. Not the oxytocin part but the killing part. People have killed their children way more often in the old days because they was no social net so when there were too many children some often got abandoned or killed.

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

Oh and speaking of oxytocin, apparently it's also released when two people that love each other get into a physical fight, I guess to stop the man killing the bitchcunt when he gets tired of her henpecking.
This would probably explain why so many women stay in abusive relationships and never report him to the police.

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

I approve

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

Not if the kid is clearly old enough to eat an entire big mac by himself

Mason Green
Mason Green

Alright Muhammad, I'm only going to respond to you once so pay attention.

1) Pumping can prematurely cause you to stop producing milk.

2) Breastfeeding is way better for the mental health of mother/child than when using a bottle.

3) The saliva from the child actually changes the type of breastmilk that the mother produces including the types of antibodies that are created and passed through the milk.

4) Just because satan tells you to behead women who aren't covered head-to-toe doesn't mean you actually can. We have laws in western civilizations. The Allah shit has to stay at the mosque.

Kapeesh?

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

Be gone roastie

Easton Sullivan
Easton Sullivan

Correct answer to this and tons of other issues

Joshua Carter
Joshua Carter

You're confusing infant mortality with infanticide

As for why monogamy = technology, that's simple. When women are hypergamous, men are forced to compete against one another to "win" the women. When men are polygynous, there are fewer mates to go around (since they're all hovering around the alpha male) creating scarcity which leads to more drive for competition.

While the polygynous/hypergamous relationship is evolutionarily stable, it forces men into violent confrontation with one another and keeps them preoccupied on the acquisition of sex. Without a guaranteed mate (even the alpha male risks losing his harem if a better man comes along due to the hypergamous nature of women) men spend all of their time pursuing women instead of pursuing the betterment of society.

Just as social safety nets free men to follow their dreams, having a guaranteed mate frees men to focus on things like improving their house or optimizing the acquisition of food.

Hormones and chemicals explain just about every irrational thing that humans do. And the only reason it sounds so irrational is because you're using the wrong metrics to judge the decisions. Women in abusive relationships have to weigh their own survival against the benefits of trying to leave. Sure, we have laws against homicide, and so a woman should be able to walk away without fearing for her life. However our biology has not caught up to our laws, so a woman's body tells her that if she pisses this man off she'll die. Also most of our desires and feelings are geared towards the creation of offspring. So long as we create children, evolution has succeeded and our genes are passed on. Those who don't create children fail to pass on their genes (their strategy was inferior). Therefore an abusive relationship is better then no relationship. Especially if the abuser is physically strong or possesses other genetic qualities that would be beneficial for your offspring.

Isaiah Peterson
Isaiah Peterson

clearly a hairy hippie
possible child abuse
big tan lined boob
Fuck it.. Move kid..

Attached: 87497AF7-D120-4476-A63D-0D90613BD26F.gif (498 KB, 368x241)

Landon Allen
Landon Allen

You're actually mistaken on point 1. Women's breasts respond to demand. Pumping creates artificial demand, so breasts begin to over-produce.

Pumping only causes production to stop if, as a result of over-production, you stop pumping and breastfeeding (relying on your surplus) - thus going a week or two without any demand.

If you just throw away the excess milk then pumping will keep your milk ducts running longer

Everything else sounds right, though

Cameron Bennett
Cameron Bennett

If your kid is that old and still breast feeding its no longer about feeding your child its about looking for attention.

Owen Jenkins
Owen Jenkins

Yep, people being manipulated into taking sides over a fake issue created by social media puppets

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

me on her other side when I see some pretentious cunt with her fucking brood.

Attached: carey-suckling.webm (2.06 MB, 1000x682)

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

Fun fact about the "free the nip" campaign -- look into who started it. It wasn't a grass roots hippie movement, nor was it a sociologist pushing for it, nor did it start with universities. It was a bunch of actresses.

Normally actors and actresses get in on social movements after they've gained mainstream appeal, as a way to cater to their fans. It's rare that actors ever INITIATE a social movement. Odds are they were paid to start the movement in a very public way, to try and kickstart it.

So who owns the actresses and can force them to do things like this? (((Hmmmmm)))

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

well, so is pissing and shitting. I'm pretty sure alot of people would get annoyd if you whip out your pee-bottle and benis, and start urinating in a public place.... Come on its natural

James Williams
James Williams

So everyone thinks it's okay for this scene to happen anywhere in public? I mean, she's just feeding him right?
Do you faggots think it's some playboy model who's breastfeeding in public? Fucking whiteknights must enjoy even the disgusting obese trailer trash that's the one who's usually doing this.

Daniel Martinez
Daniel Martinez

Pissing and shitting all over the ground isn't the same thing as a baby drinking some titty milk

Justin King
Justin King

no I don't.

livescience.com/42834-ancient-roman-infanticide.html

And in medivial ages they did it too.

Save 5 children or let 6 children die.

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

Kid looks 1 which is still fine for breastfeeding. They usually wean themselves off around then though.

Public breastfeeding is fine but it’s proper to cover yourself up while feeding

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

Why is this phony social issue constantly brought up? No one gives a shit. If your a trash bag that doesn't want to use a blanket or something to cover your tit in public no one really gives a shit. Most people love titties.

John Wood
John Wood

Based aussie

John Adams
John Adams

If they feel comfortable about it...I'd probably jealous of my wife with other men around tho

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

What they don't realize and it'll 'stop becoming an issue' when they do is that it's mostly fags that have this problem because they're jealous of women's tits.

Zachary Lewis
Zachary Lewis

Is "badass" some kind of nuwomyn dog whistle?

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

Women should be encouraged to go completely nude in public as often as practical. So swimming, feeding, working our, taking a jog, ect.

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

Yes,100%
If we don't allow such things they might not brestfeed at all and that would just be bad for our future generations

Isaiah Taylor
Isaiah Taylor

Breastfeeding is Not a Crime!

youtube.com/watch?v=CjsPnQI-MRo

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

That article is about a single area where they found evidence of a total of 25 babies being killed. Meanwhile the Roman empire lasted for a thousand years. One baby every 40 years is not an infanticide epidemic.

While you're right that it's better to let one child die to save the others, that only makes sense when resources are scarce - and in this case it's usually still considered infant mortality (insufficient food to care for the infant), not infanticide (premeditated murder of a child for emotional or psychological reasons)

What I'm referring to is the psychotic murder of a child by their own mother: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2174580/

Within Western nations this has been slowly rising since 1968

Thomas Diaz
Thomas Diaz

Talk to the kid. It's natural.
aren't you a cutie.
sure are a hungry little thing.
you look just like your mommy.
how old are you?

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

didnt say so. You'll have to use the piss-bottle. Likewise,a breastfeeding woman can go to the bathroom and feed her infant. Or have bottled breastmilk with her.

It doesnt bother me personally, however the argument that its natural doesnt hold up, because alot of things are natural and in society we have to put that aside in consideration of other humans.

Nudity is natural aswell, but would you like to sit next to a naked fat stinker the next time you'll go on a train?

Hunter Ortiz
Hunter Ortiz

AH HAD IM ON MAH FIRST OVULATION

Noah Nelson
Noah Nelson

Kid looks 1
That kid's at least four.

Blake Fisher
Blake Fisher

Yes because it's hot.

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

Please do us all a favor and kys

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

I really don't give a shit about most of these so called causes women fervently push. I mostly just get pissed off when they pat themselves on the back for literally waking up in the morning.

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

Norway bro essentially summed it up.

Brody James
Brody James

It's quite simple, Jow Forums:
Breastfeeding is just about the most wholesome act possible, and is no big deal in itself.
No one cares about you breastfeeding.
Taking photos of anyone eating in public is indecent.
Posting such photos to social media is degenerate.
Degenerate attention-whores should be executed to set an example to others.

Jackson Hall
Jackson Hall

Should women be allowed to breastfeed in public? How about in private business such as a restaurant or shopping center?
Yes and yes. But also they shouldn't be acting like attention whores about it.

Luke Bailey
Luke Bailey

kid has painted nails
Also this. To the gallows.

Brandon Reed
Brandon Reed

Yes. Whip them out

Jacob Reed
Jacob Reed

yes babys should eat when they are hungry

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

10/10

Jacob Watson
Jacob Watson

sure they should feed the babe when its hungry but they shouldnt make it into some sort of protest or exposition

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

Being attentionwhore became the best agenda when nothing else can make you different. In this regard, NO. They should stop making themselves special for public, being at home and feeding any time was normal when the cult of self-importance was not so developed.

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

muh missus breastfed both our kids
never once flashed her tits in public (usually just a wrap or poncho to cover)
didn't need to virtue signal about it on social media
didn't need to make a militant podcast about it
just fed our kids their breast milk.

Attached: photo11.jpg (2.37 MB, 3264x2448)

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

That does not work. Until 6 months a child eats every 3 hours in a mildly chaotic manner. When he's hungry he cries like he's being stabbed. Finding anything like a designated place while you baby is crying is one thing I wish you all to experience daily.

Eli Price
Eli Price

Sauce?

Tyler Hughes
Tyler Hughes

Breastfeeding was never an issue my mom used to breastfeed me in public all the time and no one cares but then again that was like 20+ years ago

Brandon Garcia
Brandon Garcia

Holy shit that kid is like 5

Isaac Cox
Isaac Cox

Of course they should. You fuckin weirdo. They shouldn't breastfeed their kid if they're fucking 3 though.

Easton Robinson
Easton Robinson

Breast feeding increase IQ by several points.

Ryder Sanders
Ryder Sanders

This too. You should have some modicum of decency, use a bib or some such.

Christian Carter
Christian Carter

No, they literally get sexual pleasure from this. It's a sex crime.

Adrian Thompson
Adrian Thompson

Milking yourself in a bottle 8 times a day is shit. Breastfeeding is very practical and requires no complex sterilization scheme. It is cheap as fuck too.

Evan Reyes
Evan Reyes

It's the 3rd fucking link - don't be lazy.

Robert White
Robert White

that's just one article.
thoughtco.com/female-infanticide-in-asia-195450

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26583381
wikigender.org/wiki/history-of-infanticide/

It was normal and thinking people treated children with more respect and decency than today and were less into babykilling is retarded even without sources.

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

What in the hell

Attached: Screenshot-20190420-062033-Chrome.jpg (984 KB, 2960x1440)

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

It's to clear up minor eye infections. Antibodies in the milk do that.
For real. Also helps clear up babies skin.

Joseph Rodriguez
Joseph Rodriguez

Yes and yes.

Brody Russell
Brody Russell

Im on the left

Attached: family.jpg (252 KB, 1500x1147)

Blake Carter
Blake Carter

If women like this didn't take pictures and video of them breastfeeding in public just for the sake of being able to say:
Look at how much better I am than you because I breastfeed my baby.
Little Johnny's a bit cranky, I should probably breastfeed him
Hey user, did I mention that I breastfeed my baby?
then no one would ever know that women breastfeed their babies in public.

Hunter Thompson
Hunter Thompson

Such a non issue and worthless waste of time.
The real question is “should women have the right to vote?”

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

/thread

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

Hes right though

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

True words.

Robert Wood
Robert Wood

based gypsy
incels are the only ones against public breastfeeding. children are literally the reason society continues on. their care and ward takes precedence over sexually uncomfortable manlets.

Attached: 1553731369761.jpg (56 KB, 639x640)

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

podcast
4 year old attached to her tit
That's a crazy lady looking for attention.
There is nothing wrong with regular breast feeding. If it makes you uncomfortable, so what? If it's harmless then you can't force people to conform to your version of a perfect world.

Aiden Moore
Aiden Moore

Ikr when I was a baby my mother breastfed me in public and noone gave a shit but that was like 20+ years ago.

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

Carry on, Aussie user, carry on

Leo Cox
Leo Cox

Okay... neither is shitting and pissing in public then. Its natural and healthy to do

Adam Watson
Adam Watson

If the kid is 2 or under it's acceptable. That kid in the pic is grown af, that's all attention whoring at that point.

Jordan Robinson
Jordan Robinson

Should be allowed, but should be covered with some breathable light cotton cloth.
If not covered then she is literally looking for attention, and then I can't resist the temptation to ask for bob.

Parker Clark
Parker Clark

Yeah but men should also be allowed to stare

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

she's hot but seeing her breast feeding her child kills almost any arousal i have, as it should any man.
It basically signals to you that she is "occupied" and has another man in her life.

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

But now you're a sodomite

Henry Scott
Henry Scott

/thread

Kayden Hernandez
Kayden Hernandez

KYS anti natalist

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

This is the logic that leads to India and poo everywheres.
Muh natural is a shit argument

Parker Edwards
Parker Edwards

Should women be allowed to breastfeed in public

Its unethical but also disturbing for men to watching something like this.

Adrian Bailey
Adrian Bailey

what if i declare myself in need of woman tit milk
could i as an adult suck a womans tit in public

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

Muh natural is a shit argument
It really is because it has never been natural to shit where you eat. An animal in a cage knows to shit in a corner. It was unnatural when people started living in town and cities and tossing their shit in the street and spreading cholera everywhere.

Nathaniel Reed
Nathaniel Reed

They should be able to but it’s still trashy af.

It’s what I expect from low class people.

Oliver Evans
Oliver Evans

I had three kids, they were all breastfed and I couldn’t give two shits if anyone does. I walked in to many of her friends doing it, doesn’t even phase me at this point.
Women really are blowing this shit out of proportion. The only thing it does is make people slightly uncomfortable to see your tit out in public. Apart from that, there isn’t some anti-breastfeeding league of people and these women aren’t fucking Rosa Parks. They make idiots of themselves with their nurse ins and they make people more uncomfortable with it the more they make angry Facebook rants. At one point, they had a website that had a tit-shaped truck full of nursing women who would come at a moments notice to hold a nurse-in if a member called them. It was fucking embarrassing and makes other women cringe.
t. Husband of Le Leche League Wife and three kids who had to endure the Facebook rants for like 6 fucking years.

Brody Walker
Brody Walker

As a woman I think public breastfeeding is fine, however that being said, they should still do their best to cover their breasts somehow. There are special blankets they make specifically to go over the shoulder when breastfeeding to cover the breasts.

Christian Ortiz
Christian Ortiz

sucking on titties
faggot
wat?

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

what in the fresh fuck am I looking at

Henry Robinson
Henry Robinson

This. My wife still used a cover when she did in public. At family house nobody gave a shit. It was more for her not attracting weirdos in public than any sort of appeasement to any of the places she was at.

Samuel Ramirez
Samuel Ramirez

Look Cunt,
Do you carry tampons in case you bleed?
A small sheet rolled up is no larger
Cover
The
Fuck
Up
Whores.

Daniel Torres
Daniel Torres

Only Americans or Muslims could start a thread like this.
Grow the fuck up pls.

Dominic Wood
Dominic Wood

Who gives a shit? Honestly. Such an inane thing to even think about for more than 10 seconds.

Evan Myers
Evan Myers

These dumbfucks want to be oppressed
Sounds (((familiar)))

Josiah Anderson
Josiah Anderson

only if she brings enough for everyone.

Isaac Russell
Isaac Russell

The person you're arguing with is female, your approach is wrong. Nevertheless I suggest you don't waste your breath

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

Okay, real dad checking in. My wife's milk comes out. She has no choice. When we have a baby (the 4th one is now nearly a year old but still nursing) the tits and the baby's hunger are in sync. If she hasn't fed the baby in about three hours her boob just starts leaking milk through her shirt because it's time. The boy in the photo looks about 2 1/2, and our boy nursed the longest out of all our kids. He practically got cut off because of a new baby.

Attached: not-my-wife.jpg (75 KB, 960x960)

Isaac Howard
Isaac Howard

Do you ever drink the milk from the tit, bro?

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

Facts:
Women do it for attention
Its healthy for the baby
It's hot, sometimes
If the baby is over 1 year old, it's weird and unnecessary

Any questions, virgins?

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

Father of 5 reporting back.
My wife always had baby blankets to cover up with.
If yours does not do this you are a cuck, and she is a degenerate exhibitionist.

Jordan Moore
Jordan Moore

Does she leak milk on you during the night?

Attached: boner.jpg (39 KB, 700x473)

Ethan Morris
Ethan Morris

I would fap to that.

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

If I'm allowed to have an erection from it then yes.But god damn seeing a woman feeding her young makes me HARD.

Jaxson Price
Jaxson Price

And your wife is a fat ugly cow.

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

Cuck.

Hunter King
Hunter King

At least my wife isnt ashamed of her tits, beta. You know the baby covers the nipple right

Samuel Edwards
Samuel Edwards

One of the few redeeming qualities of women is that they can nourish a child, that is their main contribution to society, feeding in public should be encouraged.

Attached: 1280.jpg (220 KB, 960x1280)

Nicholas Brooks
Nicholas Brooks

Roastie detected.
I would post The Rules, but not for you.
Theres the door.
Get out.

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

Get a load of this slut, coming outside without even putting a brown bag over her face

Joseph Ward
Joseph Ward

LIBRLZ

Juan Gray
Juan Gray

If I'm a girl, then you just lost an argument with a girl. Sad! With memes like that, and since you assume I'm lying (projection), then you're definitely larping as a married man with kids. Sadder!

Isaiah Price
Isaiah Price

Have you been to /b/? Have you seen what these peddlers of filth consider "attractive"? Buncha low test, virgin betas on here who would fuck anything that squats to pee. My wife isn't 10/10 but she's a solid 7 and doesn't act like a whore and raises my kids, so I'll take it, even I had a minimum attractiveness level to marry/reproduce

Cameron Miller
Cameron Miller

I'm not the guy you asked but I can attest that it is sweet, and thin, like a vegetable broth or water, kind of pleasant in a way.

Levi Morales
Levi Morales

Its actually low test to be picky. women are the picky ones. Sperm is cheap

Nolan Nguyen
Nolan Nguyen

Not normal when the kid is 8.

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

that kid looks to be 3 years old .. which is far too old. you wane them at 1.

Alexander Harris
Alexander Harris

Think the problem people have is the women doing it aren’t hot. No one has any problem with hot people doing anything, but if your some gross beast people would rather you put on more clothes

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

This. Why the fuck would go out when the baby needs breastfeeding?

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

Nope i just randomly chosen this flag.

Carson Cook
Carson Cook

Who fucking cares?

I get it some single-mom attention whores do it as obnoxiously as they can, just trying to get people to say something.

My wife does it, but she discrete about it. Breast milk is the only food you should be feeding your infants. The formula/baby food industry is a kike conspiracy that enables women to shirk their motherly duties. Not only do the baby food companies make a fuck-ton of money but they malnourish generations of children in their formidable years and pump them full of onions.

The good mothers out there breast feed and are active mothers. The mothers that use formula are doing it so they can push taking care of the baby off onto their cuck-husbands so they can keep going out and getting drunk with their whore friends and generally continuing to act like a child-less whore.

I guarantee you all the onions-boy beta cucks out there were formula fed from a bottle by their beta-cuck dad while their mother's fat-ass slept all night.

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

With a modestly blanket or cover, sure. Only an absolute degenerate sexualizes it.

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

Jow Forums in general redpills the fuck out of me.
It's only when the subject of females comes up that I realize this is everyone's kryptonite.
The fucking "mummies" and "give milkies" babies are the same ones defending this public feeding bullshit.

For them, it's one of the only times they will ever see a woman's privates. And even if it's not, it's driven purely by thirsty betas.

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

You got it backwards. You're not redpilled. Only betas cry over titties.

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

Yeah, the betas are mad that an infant is sucking some titty when they haven't managed to even touch one in their pathetic lives.

Hunter Murphy
Hunter Murphy

IM crying can you imagine being this pathetic . People don't have their dick out to feed kids. My god. It's a nipple. Breast were made to feed infants. Your dick wasn't

Wyatt Torres
Wyatt Torres

Only if they are hot and ok with occasional looks

Justin Rogers
Justin Rogers

Have you ever talked to a girl? They all carry tampons

Xavier Collins
Xavier Collins

Looking back they’ll grow up hating their mom and want to have no association with her as an adult

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

my wife's is pretty bland and a little salty

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

I swear I'm not making this up
My best female friend from childhood always despised breastfeeding in public
she does it now
she was always very shy about her body in front of me
I get to meet her toddler she casually puts her tit out to see all

women don't care, nor do I

Connor Miller
Connor Miller

yeah they make all manner of trendy covers for nursing. thing is I live in a sparsely populated rural area; we're never really in a restaurant or crowded place and if we are it's a family function. sometimes she'll go sit in the car to do it. but at the park it's like 10 women all sitting on benches everywhere nursing and I'm related to 4 of them and married to 1, and don't give a fuck about the other women. I don't even look anymore.

Attached: trendy-girl-shit.jpg (348 KB, 1500x1500)

Ian Price
Ian Price

You’re crying because you’re a reddit tier retard

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

No. Women who choose to breastfeed in public only do it because the thought of having complete strangers stare at them with their tits out makes their vaginas wet. It's literally for attention, women are attention whores, they get off on it. Look at the pic you posted, she's taking a selfie while breast feeding a child who looks entirely too old to be breastfeeding... Why take a pic and post it online? ATTENTION. Think about it, bottles have been around for thousands of years, the earliest baby bottle which was made from terracotta was dated to like 2,400 years old, and breast pumps have been a thing since 1854... There is literally no excuse for a woman to flop her tit out in public to feed her child, especially in this day in age when both pumps and baby bottles are literally dirt cheap and readily available. And anyone who uses the excuse "but breast pumps hurt" no, no they don't. There are hundreds, possibly thousands of brands of pumps, which are designed for comfort out there, these women who say that they hurt haven't used them all, they're fucking liars.

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

No

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

jesus

Matthew Evans
Matthew Evans

Attached: here-we-go-again.jpg (33 KB, 362x373)

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

Meh. We take nudity too serious in this country. Topless is okay as long as you aren't indoors or something. Pants should be required.

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

I don’t want my wife dangling her tits in front of everyone. Any man that allows this to happen is a cuck.

Lucas Sullivan
Lucas Sullivan

it's just tits and the baby is hungry. don't look? haha lol fuck i hate being american sometimes

Bentley Parker
Bentley Parker

Humans have an innate unease of other people’s excretions: spit, blood, shit, sweat, tears, semen, piss,etc. It is only in situations of intimacy that exchanges of the other person’s fluid is allowed. To strangers seeing the fluid is taboo, especially during mealtimes. This taboo is a self-protective measure designed to minimize cross-infections.
Even newborn babies have an instinctual rejection of not-of-the-self material on their skin, ie-the baby will try to rub off a hair stuck to their arm.

Maternal instincts do not negate other biological instincts.

Tyler Flores
Tyler Flores

Satisfy your biological need to ejaculate and jerk off on her when she feeds her kid. It's just natural.

Benjamin Harris
Benjamin Harris

Trick question. Of course women should NOT breastfeed in public, because women should NOT be in public.

Attached: 1554683759878.gif (2.95 MB, 323x323)

Logan Reed
Logan Reed

In that scenario it’s not really public. You’re probably at a kid’s park with a fuck ton of mothers. It’s their domain.

I was waiting a table once and a woman popped her titty into her kid’s mouth. I refused to take their order until she was done.

Kevin Mitchell
Kevin Mitchell

ameriburger level of argumentation

Juan Jones
Juan Jones

Jerking off is degenerate. Feeding a baby is not.

Attached: icon-mary-jesus-angels-28149489.jpg (279 KB, 957x1300)

Hudson Scott
Hudson Scott

real question is what she's doing outside the kitchen

William Carter
William Carter

Attached: 1550703271154.gif (1.76 MB, 2952x3047)

Brandon Martin
Brandon Martin

Thankz

Cooper Price
Cooper Price

Maybe she was fetching his man's dry cleaning. That's acceptable.

Thomas Scott
Thomas Scott

thank you for that user, see you on the other side

Attached: 1533594896045.gif (1.08 MB, 160x192)

Caleb Jackson
Caleb Jackson

This is by far the best post I have read on any subject on Jow Forums in ages

Liam Evans
Liam Evans

Ok but what if it was me instead of the little kid?

#doublestandards

Attached: 46D62CAF-4CE8-4A8E-8F90-795F2CA15009.gif (1.92 MB, 360x193)

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

I want to eat the grass stains off of her feet

James Morgan
James Morgan

I have no issue if they cover themselves up with a blanket or one of those cloths designed for this purpose.

Evan Myers
Evan Myers

see you on the other side
where

Attached: 1551283786960.webm (2.75 MB, 1280x720)

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

The biggest proponents of this shit I see on kikebook are the fat landwhales with their precious Hayden

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

It doesn’t bother me, I’ve only seen it done in public a few times

Colton Harris
Colton Harris

Sure that’s the only time you Incel faggots will see a tit that’s not on your computer screen.

Oliver Thomas
Oliver Thomas

It's a fertility display, no different than animals. It's a THOT in heat wanting to advertise that she shit out a kid.
Pretty fucking Haram.

Michael Murphy
Michael Murphy

Been saying this for years. I'd buy you a beer if you weren't in Norway.

Nicholas Reed
Nicholas Reed

If Carrie-Anne Moss had tits.

Hudson Clark
Hudson Clark

allowed to breastfeed in public?
in public
a long as i can take pictures and record them

Aaron Edwards
Aaron Edwards

quite literally this

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

That kid is way too old. Future psychopath.

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

the only right answer

Attached: 1505432425542.png (293 KB, 725x490)

Isaiah Wilson
Isaiah Wilson

Yes. It’s what God intended. Don’t do anything that would encourage the (((formula))) Jew. Imagine being a literal infant and already be fed man-made chemicals.

Chase Perry
Chase Perry

I don wanna see that shit

Ethan Campbell
Ethan Campbell

seething this hard
cry more roastie

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

This would also explain why girls stay loyal to guys beating the shit out of them: people release oxytocin when physically harmed (amon other things)

Matthew Phillips
Matthew Phillips

This is very interesting user. Can you provide me with some source?

Mason Hill
Mason Hill

Capisce*

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

This. Women here do this shit all the time, but we had nudity in movies before your granpappies were swimming around in ballsacks. We group up and sit around naked in a fuckin wooden room.

can you imagine, being less intolerant of a naked tit than a fuckin baby? fuck americans.

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

Then again I wouldn't take a baby who's young enough to breastfeed out in public what with all the goddamn anti vaxxers walkin around spreadin disease and shit.

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

5) Women should stay in the kitchen.

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

Capisci*

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

She needs to cover up that tooth gap.
You can always find the truth here.
Can we meme this into reality? I'm so sick of this slut culture.

Jack Richardson
Jack Richardson

Jow Forums spends the entire day fapping to degenerate single moms in pornography
is shocked by breastfeeding

You haven't seen much in your life if breastfeeding elicits a reaction from you...

Isaiah Taylor
Isaiah Taylor

Breastfeeding should be encouraged beyond infancy.

Attached: breastmilk.png (585 KB, 1055x806)

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

letting women become even more degenerate

Attached: 1535264071635.jpg (575 KB, 975x1300)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit