What is the best religion and why is it Buddhism?

Buddhism thread, let's discuss it

You guys criticise, I'll refute

Don't make too many posts though, Saturday is almost over here and I'm back to the daily grind from tomorrow. I will answer as many as I can, as detailed as I can

Hoping to improve my debate and reasoning and research skills as well as educate you (and me)

Please try your best not to swear. I won't and I prefer if you didn't.

Let's start!

Attached: download.jpg (261x193, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk
youtu.be/rTPrmrHRO7k
bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
youtu.be/NdnqZTSGJ5M
network.crcna.org/muslim-ministry/what-hijrah-and-it-trojan-horse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Philosophical taoism ftw

That is not a real criticism

Gave you a bump, you'd be lucky to get some actual non-10iq-screeching debate here

Thanks for the bump

I just wanted to see whether the infamous Jow Forums could pull any dirt on the GOAT religion

Other than the whole Rohingya debacle which I fully condemn

The thing with Buddhism is that it's too pacifistic and it's nihilistic too.
Hinduism is better to follow as it provides answers to things Buddhism can't

Siddhartha's teachings are utterly lacking with respect to the question of God, and that's not to mention his erroneous belief in reincarnation, which is foundational to his religion.

Hinduism is theistic and polytheistic at that
Which is not fully bad, it just doesn't allow for flexibility. I'm agonistic myself and think that there is no definite proof that God exists or doesn't and there never will be
As for the pacifism, there are sects that do war and there is such a thing as Buddhist self defense. But the fact that the religion has survived 2500 years with such pacifism just shows that humans actually are a force of good overall

It's just a counterfeit of Hindu

>Other than the whole Rohingya debacle which I fully condemn
>which I fully condemn
This pacifist bullshit right here is the problem with Buddhism

I personally think the fact that Buddhism lacking a God is one of the best things about it

Nihilism goes hand in hand with theism I think. If god exists, then humans are special and that's all well and good. If god doesn't exist, then we are an accident alone in a practically infinite uncaring universe

Maybe either way, we're better off not knowing

Buddhism survived for that long time because they didn't have much external threats like Islam.
Hinduism is really flexible and many Hindus I know worship different God and there are few who practice things from other religions and are still Hindu.
The flexibility was always there.

There are a lot of fundamental differences

I know there are a bunch of Hindus who believe Buddha was an incarnation of Vishnu, but again, the differences between the two religions are vast enough that 'counterfeit' is just wrong

Unless I'm missing something, Rohingyas were a peaceful group in Myanmar. There was no insinuation from the Rohingya side afaik and therefore, I condemn it

At least if you get yourself a tattoo of their holy symbol but grow out of the religion later, you can always just tell people you're into sailing.

The law based on logic, mutual prosperity and individual rights. Self control in terms of not imposing anything on anyone, except the basic law to a t without Exception!

While it is true that Buddhism didn't have to contend with any Abrahamic religion, 2500 years is a long time and the fact that's it's still growing strong is a thing of utmost pride
In Hinduism, (at least the Hinduism that I've seen), you worship the same Gods your parents did and your children worship the same Gods that you do. For example, multiple generations worshipping Krishna is not uncommon. That's the definition of rigid

I'm born Buddhist and after a lot of reading, i've decided that I will die one. I'm also not into tattoos but I got the joke

The law is not 'imposing' anything on anyone, you follow it by choice. They're guidelines to being a decent person if anything. I'm willing to follow all the laws, not because someone told me to but of my own accord

Nope the Rohingya started it like always.
They go to Buddhist villages and rape and murder Buddhists.
They carry out attacks on army checkpoints.
It’s the same as everywhere else in the world that Muslims infest. They start shit with any nearby non Muslim then cry out “help me I’m a poor victim!” when they face retaliation.

Heard you was talking shit

Attached: 31EC7102-2716-4F54-A2CA-F3264DA8E5B9.jpg (636x382, 33K)

>1488

Attached: blacksun1350.png (1600x1600, 34K)

woops wrong pic

Attached: BlackSun.svg.png (500x500, 28K)

(citation needed)
If you provide unbiased and legit proof, you'll blow my mind. I always thought that was a case of blind hate

Wouldn't be Jow Forums without 'em

What is Buddhists take on worshiping stones and idols

you are correct
nvm ur gay

Faun Gong is best religion. Heal all problem with meditation and exercise.

Attached: techniques-Kaidi-WU-600x900.jpg (600x900, 38K)

I think you mean Vedanta.

Attached: a6f25741-652a-4003-a26b-c412b023504f..png (510x487, 474K)

this. these people are not indigenous to myanmar, they are relatively recent arrivals who have been causing trouble ever since they got there. and now they feel empowered to cause even more trouble because they know that if they cry about being oppressed, western countries will put pressure on myanmar.

When we retake the church from the faggots it'll be Lutheranism

Attached: qnoaMUt.png (1200x900, 47K)

You can not even save your women from invaders

Years ago, for about a full year, I went twice a week to a local dharma center
I went mainly to mediate. 50 minutes sitting in silence is no joke. I became very good towards the end of my time there. I'm sure I could catch up pretty quick if I started again.
I was much calmer and focused in daily life because of it.
The 7 minutes of chanting irritated me for months. Though I eventually embraced that as well. The translation seemed pretty harmless.
> peace to all
> love for all sentient beings
Blah, blah
Overall, I enjoyed it greatly.
Being on this shithole, actually is what made me embrace Christ, however.
I was an empty militant atheist for decades.
Christianity is what built the West
And not accepting that is what actively destroys it.
DEGENERACY, transfuckery, hedonism, homoclownworld, and pretty much everything awful about our culture right now is because of atheism and rejection of truth, beauty and anything good.

Central Happenings Network or CHN
Has had his channel of 7.4k subs and 300 plus videos and streams TERMINATED for no reason.
No strikes were given or warnings
>then his backup
Was locked so he cant use it but people still think hes around!!!
They completely deleted him and memory holed him as it used to say he "violated hated speech" when i clicked his channel.
We are in an Age of mega Censorship!! Everyone is at risk!!

>THIS IS HIS NEW CHANNEL!!!!
Chaotic-Good Accelerationism
youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk

Dlive.tv/BellagioSampler

And Twitch BasedBellagio

This is fucking nuts with the red dot going to pink and Assange getting arrested THE DAY AFTER!!!!
youtu.be/rTPrmrHRO7k
>stream from Saturday morning
FUCK YOUTUBE AND JEWGLE

bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
>This HONKLER video got flagged for hate speech on his new channel by discord Tranny fags
What is wrong with this video??? Too many red pills.

NEWEST VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/NdnqZTSGJ5M
>!!!!
ALSO NOTRE DAME!! CHRISTIANITY IS UNDER ATTACK....

Biddhism isn't pacifist. Self defense is considered valid, as is a country protecting itself or maintaining an army for defense.

The idea that Buddhism is pacifist is a misunderstanding, which originated from western progressives.

satans fun, divide, pit each division against each
other, sit back watch cock fights.

Attached: 2nvg5h.jpg (500x517, 52K)

Because it originated from Hinduism

No, because it challenged Hinduism.
Sikhism is also based, because it challenged Hinduism.
So is Jainism.

What the fak even is Hinduism

Nothing originating from Poos is “based.”

If there is no God, who is the arbiter of karma and determines one's rebirth?

Cringe and nerdpilled

Good tier religions:
Buddhism
Christianity
Daosim

Bad tier religions:
Islam
Atheism
Judaism

Then stop using MATH
You cucked leaf

Alright, believe everything you read on the internet Pajeet. It's not any worse than it is anywhere, and it's hard to be everywhere at once. If you took a moment to think further than your nose went you would be able to figure this one out yourself. G'day retard.

How do even know bibe is correct
It was written years after jesus

And messages change within a day if you pass it verbally

sure
or should I write it as:
>>MCXXXIC.. nvm
cant even quote your post with your numbers

Attached: rekt.png (907x495, 142K)

Christians feel deeply uncomfortable and humiliated about anything that teaches unconditional compassion outside of janky bible shit

>Rohingya debacle
Wake up man they are a foreign funded Islamic invasion. Do you even know what Hijrah is?

network.crcna.org/muslim-ministry/what-hijrah-and-it-trojan-horse