What's the point of smoking tobacco?

As much as I hate weed niggers, I can at least somewhat understand why the smoke it. At least it gets you high, at least you get something out of fucking up your health.
But tobacco gets you literally nothing. Why are people willingly destroying themselves for nothing?

Attached: pjw7.png (500x704, 422K)

Smoking is COOL!

Everyone has addictions. Smoking is just the most popular one. Like the pic btw.

If you smoke a fag then you may as well smoke a dick

unzip those pants then big boy

people try smoking for all kinds of reasons, but if that reason repeats, such as social or peer pressure, then you will develop a habit which soon becomes an addiction. smokers are addicted.

All forms of demoralization are pushed upon us. That's why we have these threads.

Attached: alex jones tranny.jpg (206x255, 14K)

In the case of the megafaggot of your picture, it's to look cool.

If you can't quit smoking, you're not a true man. I started smoking at 12 in Syria and stopped at 25 before I became a father.

you're also less likely to get cancer since weed promotes cell death, meaning your cells are more likely to reproduce quicker instead of decaying and reproducing damaged cells.

the point is to get addicted so you have something to look forward to instead of endless gray

Nice bait faggot

>Sweden
>Syria
checks out

>I started smoking at 12 in Syria and stopped at 25 before I became a father.
>Swedish flag

Attached: hitler disgusting.jpg (206x255, 12K)

To say smoking is cool is pretty stupid. I would have expected better from PJW especially as he calls out other health harming issues such as obesity etc. I think for many people it's not really an active decision. My father for example started smoking when he joined the Bundeswehr as it was pretty common among soldiers back then.

Marketing campaigns for the past 200 or so years have tried to sell people on the 'idea' of smoking being healthy, sexy, fashionable, etc. So after that, there's a lot of cultural baggage glued to it. Add in that it does have effects like a 'high' in users? It becomes clear why people use it despite the major health risks for a very minor reward. The addictive qualities and their effects are obvious though.

Nicotine improves cognitive abilities and suppresses hunger. No wonder the amount of fatties exploded after smoking rates went down.

Cigarette smoking is pointless as its main utility is as a nicotine delivery device. Vapes have pretty much do that, whilst eliminating 99.99% of the health problems

Other forms of smoking like cigar smoking and pipe smoking still have a role, and are both pleasant whilst being many times safer than cigarettes. They're methods of relaxation in many ways.

Besides the addictive potential it also helps ADHD people to focus. A lot of smokers might be undiagnosed and use it unknowingly as medication.

>ADHD
I thought that meme died out

For some people tobacco smoking helps with nerves and such.

gotta get those amphetamines somehow

The only meme here is you, shitposting toothpaste.

krauts brush their teeth with shit? I believe it

Is that your 'adhd' playing up? Better take your retard pills.

Speed is extremely cheap though.

Woah he is hot

>destroying

sause plz

Anti-depressant, depresses appetite, improve memory and block chain thinking.

One of the three pillars of modern Western Civilization: Nicotine, caffeine and sugar. As these became more widely available western civilization took off.

legal matters to a lot of addicts. makes their addiction righteous.

All studies indicate that cannabis improves health, not damages it. This subject has received more study than any pharmaceutical and all evidence points to cannabis being regenerative, not degenerative. It induces neurogenesis and repairs/maintains lungs even when smoking tobacco as well.

The "chemical balance" and "reward system" ideas are nonsense too. Psychology isn't as simple as a "balance" of neurotransmitters like it's poolwater with pH, chlorine, alk, etc. As for the reward system, there's way more things that would affect it more that we don't focus on and plenty of people are taking drugs such as SSRIs which literally exist solely to hijack your reward system.

Attached: 1551632869002.jpg (250x182, 6K)

Smoking tobacco carries no risk.

>sugar
you mean opium i hope. the greatest pain reliever of all time did a lot more for white working men than sweet tooth rot dust

Yes, goyim. Take advice from Saul Jewseph Twatson.

Attached: 1555366399298.jpg (343x362, 28K)

Tobacco gets you addicted. That’s why tobacco smokers continue to smoke.

Yeah you're right, though speed is much stronger. The 'meds' are cleaner though.

Sugar is a concentrated form of energy. When combined with caffeine and nicotine you got a civilizing speed ball.

How muttificated does one have to be to think this actually makes sense?

Oh please enlighten me with some scientific sources which prove that ADHD is a hoax instead of talking out of your ass.

It´something for man, you wouldn´t understand

Nicotine and caffeine are mental stimulants and help to make you a productive worker. Weed and alcohol are "downers" that impede your ability to think and focus, however mildly. The only reason alcohol is legal is because when they tried to make it illegal, the black market for alcohol exploded, and that staryed funding crime.

Sure if it's so regenerative, then explain why most potheads have trouble making a single sentence?

people who work office jobs or sales jobs like to do anything to break up the monotony of a day working at your desk. so this includes cigarettes. people do stupider things like sex changes so i have mixed feelings. tend to not care at all

you put nicotine in the same category as caffeine? weird mate

Every 2 or 3 months I’ll buy a pack of American Spirit organic and smoke it over the next 3 days. It’s just something I do sometimes.

I smoked in the past because I like the feeling of lighting cigarettes and knowing I’m killing myself

Don't smoke, snuff

Attached: Whiskey & Honey.jpg (439x439, 54K)

pleasure? I'm not sure why no one mentions this. I think that if you're addicted you don't feel the pleasure of smoking.

Been smoking a pack every month for a year and before that it was a pack every 2 weeks. I smoke because it is something that I enjoy doing, so I’m not trying to quit. It’s more like a treat, a luxury to me. My health is important to me, but I figure that if smoking doesn’t kill me, something else will.

And why not? Both are natural stimulants and can be addictive. Smoking cigarettes is just more likely to ruin your health because of all the other shit you inhale as well.

Not doing any exercise and only eating shit is probably worse than what you do.

Anyone that has trouble quitting smoking is weak willed faggot. Ciggs are less potent then a cup of coffee

Because mouth cancer is better than lung cancer, amirite?

You get drunk faster when you smoke

Attached: 1521073432318.jpg (245x206, 6K)

Which is why you just drink coffee and skip the cigs. Save yourself the money.

coffee can make you develop cancer too btw

by what. 2-3 minutes? i think you can wait the extra few minutes

feels good man

and nicotine gives you a great feeling too

Snuff isn't chewing tobacco. You sniff it.

Attached: 02E96E03-44A7-494F-9A97-66BFCB23EC0E.gif (499x385, 321K)

Smoking was a luxury for elite class back in old times, now it's more like a working class thing

estrogen suppressant
>bitch boys trying to act manlier
>bitches trying to control their raging emotions

Attached: 1458500958702.jpg (1050x700, 206K)

Attached: europe-smoking-males.jpg (1300x1300, 342K)

Attached: cigarettes.jpg (650x607, 184K)

obvious trolling 2/10

>It’s just something I do sometimes.
that's what subconscious programming feels like
for a while i kept buying cig packs, i was about 20
it's like i was trying to get myself addicted but i was doing it mindlessly
i believe it was all the programming i had received that got triggered into action
ditch the crap you idiot, it's shit and you know it
hundreds of millions wish they never had started and you're just trying to get addicted
hell probably billions of people even

Attached: angelina jolie blob daughter shiloh d7f522bb3e56c28e2fd.jpg (1194x1194, 224K)

patrician anglos i must admit

Reminder he emotionally abused Ashton and encouraged her to suicide and laughed about it.

Nicotine is a stimulant and has similar effects on the nervous system to cocaine, caffeine and amphetamines. Smoking it causes it to get to the brain insanely quickly which gives you a buzz and triggers the dopamine response addiction cycle. The only difference between smoking cigarettes and smoking crack cocaine is the dosages involved. Oh and the fact that cocaine does not cause cancer ...

Also, Probably countries with smaller % of smoking tabbaco have higher % weed or other anti-depressive drugs consumption

Nicotine is good to counteract stress and hunger. Just because you don’t feel it doesn’t mean it’s not happening.

pjw is gay and this made ashton mad because she wanted his dick

Imagine defending a guy who abuses women emotionally. Yikes

The fuck are you talking about nigger

is that you ashton? why havent you posted your titties yet? all the cool e-girls are doing it

False. He cheated on his girlfriend with Ashton and bragged about it. He also hooked up with Lauren Southern, which is why they stopped collaborating. Paul is a creep who uses his fame to have sex and emotionally manipulate conservative girls

I smoked for 10 years but once pod system vapes came out I switched as they're objectively a superior experience to smoking.

Nicotine is honestly a great drug. It gives you a mild euphoria without intoxicating you. You can drive a car just as well smoking a cigarette or hitting a vape as you can sober, but it feels good. Nicotine boosts your ability to remember things too so if you smoke while studying you will test better. Nicotine is a pretty strong stimulant itself and if you combine it with coffee, especially strong coffee like espresso or cold brew coffee you get a very strong stimulant rush without needing a high sugar energy drink.

Tobacco pairs great with alcohol as well. It loosens you up for conversation just like the alcohol does.

Smoking provides 20 life affirming goals each day. Oh man, I have to write this term paper. Finish three pages and you get a smoke user! Oh man, I need to mow the lawn. Do it and you get a smoke user! Oh man, I have to work another hour at my shitty job for a whole $15. Do it and you get a smoke user!

The biggest problem when you quit smoking is finding a reason to go about your daily routine with absolutely no reward. The pure drudgery of life becomes readily apparent.

t. Pack a day Smoker for ten years, quit six years ago

hes gay bro lmao

Pure nicotine isn't a carcinogen either.

No, but if he was gay, I'm sure he would emotionally rape men, in the same way he does to women. He is cancer. Paul is the edgy, high school reject who never got laid, then got famous and took advantage of women with it, in order to make up for all the years of being an incel. Big yikes

Good point

"We're here. We're queer. Get used to it." -paul joseph watson on facebook

Attached: 1531393510679.png (780x780, 432K)

>Nicotine boosts your ability to remember things too.
Yes, but for someone with obssesive compulsive disorder will easely turn smoking in addiction with overthinking issue. I still wish I could blame someone for the insomnia and sleep disorder that smoking and overthink caused me. But there's no one to blame but my nature.

Get with the times grandpas, vaping >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> smoking

Attached: 01-leonardo-dicaprio-vape.w700.h700.2x.jpg (1261x1261, 101K)

I know there's a lot of swedish cuck posting and people baiting for (You)s, but sometimes these kinds of posts are true. I didn't want to include the Syria part at first as most people would think I was trolling but I couldn't resist the additional (You)s it would get me, but yeah I'm not trolling.