Attached: AMA.jpg (480x436, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ncij4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you a faggot ?

Are you a virgin?

I'm a millionaire btw so don't lie.

tits and time stamp or gtfo

why threaten suicide like a pathetic faggot every time you're inconvenienced?

10 real questions will get a timestamp. I know how this will turn out. I'm not new to this board.

Why are you pretending to be a girl on the internet?

pls leaved Baked for me. I'll treat you like you deserve to be treated. And I don't play games. DM me

That was a year ago, when I wasn't at my best point in my life. How about you don't judge people based off their past mistakes? How would you look if all your mistakes were made public? I don't think you would be viewed in a positive light

bitch you were alluding to suicide like a week ago

I'll do one even better. Ask some real questions and I'll reactivate my Twitter, and link it here. People texted me about lies that need to be cleared up. My Twitter will be up again, once people know the truth from the lies

False. I know your ID number so if you ask me anything else that is meant to slander me, I will stop addressing you.

Are you a virgin or not?

Attached: time-to-stop.jpg (630x473, 45K)

not false at all, also lul/10, not my ID number, delete that!

The non-response is the answer bruv

Figures

I know you're being a troll, but whatever. I have had sex, like most people, but I don't plan to do it again until marriage.

Strike three. Well, you had a chance to create a dialogue but I guess you'd rather spread hate.

Who?

I own a superyacht but sorry non-virgins are a no go for me

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Incels who spread hate are a no go for me. Oh, well.

Attached: 1322291780231.jpg (720x951, 61K)

You should legitimately take a break from social media. You are not cut out for it, you lack the psychological fortitude.
Just stick with youtube streams, that way you are only exposed to your fans and white-knights. It will serve you better in the long run.

Finally, you are a lesbian, why repress it? Don't you realize it doesn't only affect you but your future husband as well?

>pic related is an actual well-rounded waifu, you are passe.

Attached: 1536301837997.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Attached: 1554540006264.gif (350x412, 437K)

I like your taste user. She's a real woman with good sense of male female relationships. The turtle neck is a hard counter signal to e-thot culture.

Very nice thread m'lady

Prove you're Ashton and I'll snap some pics from the bridge of me browsing this thread.

I appreciate the concern but I am doing fine. I deactivated my Twitter and plan to spend more time on positivity, but it's really hard to do this when I get text messages from people, telling me hate and fake information is being spread around on livestreams and this board!

Aren't you that uwu trad thot that fucked niggers and cucked her boyfriend with a niglet?

Also, I am definitely not a lesbian lol I am engaged. Is that Jennette McCurdy? She is very pretty and I know she must've had it rough, coming from Hollywood at such a young age.

I thought that was Laura Southern

Ask some real questions and stop spreading lies, and I'll reactivate my Twitter and post it here, then timestamp it.

It's ashley elisa, a youtuber.
You should look her up, she is (as far as I can tell) genuine.

I was under the impression you were a lesbian that repressed it to have a traditional family. If it was fake news then disregard the comment.

Probably, who can keep track of these ethot whores anymore. They are all the fuckig same.

Not all black guys are criminals ffs. And no, I never did any of that stuff.

13%
50%

Attached: 1552095744411.jpg (480x477, 42K)

I never said anything about them being criminals. Them being black is enough to make it disgusting.

Leave and slit your wrists horizontally as well as vertically

Who? Also, a literal who without timestamp?

kys and saged

How much time do you have?
Let me tell you about the kikes..

Attached: 1549465865825.jpg (775x509, 113K)

Why haven't you killed yourself yet? We're all waiting.

None of the African Americans I dated were as psycho as Paul Watson, so you have to judge individuals, not make hasty generalizations.

Boo hoo.

Attached: Alan_Keyes.jpg (416x431, 47K)

Some are good, some are bad. Unfortunately things have gotten really bad, due to the single motherhood rate increasing over the years, and the moral fabric shredded in the black culture

Confirmed coal burner. Is this why you're constantly pitying yourself?

I retract everything I said.
Fellate a shotgun, you coal-burning streetwalker.

Attached: 1549734880612.jpg (867x563, 70K)

Why you bringing up a homosexual cuckservative like him. The fact that you decided to date blacks is proof that you don't value yourself or your race. End your life.

A nigger literally tossed a white boy off a 3rd floor balcony just a couple of days ago.
A nigger ran over 2 white children yesterday.

And here we have, the "right-wing" coal-burning prostitute defending them with argumentum ad populum.

You will be hanged amongst your niggers, you do realize that, right?

Attached: 1540830812021.jpg (1024x568, 66K)

>starts dating baked, now saving herself til marriage
Big oof

>quitting social media for mental well being
>moves to Jow Forums

Nigger, are you retarded?

Also this.

I've never heard of you.. quick rundown please?
whats all this about

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 20.14.50.png (2102x1080, 1.28M)

I'm only going to address you to this one last time, because I don't associate myself with racists and you have lost the privilege to talk to me. You are the problem. You are no better than Vice, Buzzfeed, The Hollywood Reporter etc. who spread nasty anti-white rhetoric and shame white people. You're doing the same hateful things, but about black people. It's not right. We could actually move on. We need more positivity and love, but it can't happen with extremists on both sides of the political spectrum controlling the narrative, and damaging our culture

What did you expect? To her it's the only way to regain currency after burning coal.

>Date niggers
>Lose value
>Develop right wing audience
>Like publicly about trad beliefs
>Get raped by pjw
>Start dating beta baked
>Decide to become born again virgin

All while suicide posting every 3-4 days and begging followers for money. What an absolute fucking cunt.

Ashton come to bongistan and be my waifu, lots of kids and outdoor life, we'll be very happy
You have to promise not to be a psycho tho

Attached: tfj.png (500x488, 396K)

Attached: ROASTIES.jpg (275x183, 6K)

You seriously need help and need to find Jesus. I'm not responding to trolls like you anymore

>We need more positivity and love

Gtfo. This larp is cancer.

I can't imagine anything more anti-white than fucking a nigger. The West is in it's deathroes because of faggots like you, "All we need is peace and acceptance" How about you accept a fucking bullet to the brain. Kill yourself cunt.

Niggers commit crime everywhere on the planet, you airhead. It has nothing to do with culture. We've bent over backwards with affirmative action, quotas, hate-crime legislation and they are still complete animals.

Your cuck of a boyfriend is engaged to a prostitute that used to fuck animals. You e-celebs are peak degeneracy.

When the time comes, you are going to die. You will be made an example of. Take solace in that.

Attached: 1527196666837.jpg (4000x2208, 1M)

The only time the black community has come toghether and done well in the past 50 thousand years was probably around the 1960 when whitey has our boots on their necks. They are incappable of sustaining civilization.

Bruv one of her last retweets was this:
>〰 My memoir 'WHITE AMERICAN YOUTH: My Descent into America's Most Violent Hate Movement—and How I Got Out' is now available in stores and online.

archive.is/Ncij4

Leave. You are unwanted. No one cares to know anything about you. Go back to cucking baked with whatever nigger dick you can find.

Rare photo of ashton in high-school mere minutes before her first gangbang.

Attached: 1541461352073.jpg (620x827, 169K)

What’s a real question?

Attached: 732C19BE-73DA-458A-8016-658063A11350.png (488x400, 227K)

Cringe

Try waking up at 5 AM because your phone is filled with missed calls and 100 text messages, saying people on Twitch and Jow Forums are leaking information and slandering you. I can't predict the future, user. I don't know what else to do but defend myself. I had to deactivate my Twitter and if I hadn't, I would've continued to receive death threats and hate messages

Well, given that you just admitted to being a coal-burning whore, expect a lot more of that.

Attached: 1542437575129.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

1. literally who?
2. proofs/tits/timestamp?

If only they killed her after. We wouldn't have to deal with her shit.

Are you retarded. Ignore it, holy shit. Who the fuck gets told that people are making fun of them and then goes up and subjects themselves to that. Why are you so fucking painfully retarded.

>Doesn't associate with muh racists
>Creates a shitty AMA thread on Jow Forums
lulz. I am going to be calling the cyber police for this dangerous antisemitic trope-a-canard, You can't compare Jewish media outlets to these evil nazis! Think of the six million you stupid bitch.

Can you just imagine the absolute _state_ of bakedalaska... his _fiance_ fucked niggers and other men but baked will have to put a ring on it first and apologize for being racist while he's at it.

How absolutely digusting/degrading.

Attached: hlkUrYw.jpg (600x600, 27K)

How hairy is your butthole?

Who?

i heard from numerous sources that you have terrible hygine and your puss stinks
t. pjw

This, I can't imagine the cognitive dissonance going on in blacked alaska's brain right now. I Feel bad for that mong.

If you are ho you say you are,

Get off all social media and make some sane regular white female friends.

God bless

Why you fags use the word canard to talk about tropes?
A canard in French is a duck.

False. I haven't tried to suicide in almost a year, and currently taking lithium. I'm fine and currently engaged and found God. I'm writing music, writing short stories, and trying to be positive. Paul spread lies about me and would constantly make fun of my past, my condition, and encourage me to commit suicide, and bragged about cheating on his girlfriend.

Just to know Ashton, I fully support you and admire your intellect and beauty.

Lets say you were willing to part with some of your urine and a certain individual wishing to purchase your urine. How much would you charge the urine merchant for your peepee?

Why are you dodging my question? I asked you how hairy your butthole is. I imagine it looks like a calamari ring surrounded with one of those dollar store fake mustaches

Who the fuck are you and why should I care?

Imagine the neckbeard behind these posts.

Nice larp fag, also who?

Attached: 0N2QxMM.jpg (600x469, 26K)

It's ashtonbirdie. I realized that after asking who first. She made some videos that were semi-popular on this board two or three years ago because she was a cute girl going against the MSM rightthink.

Cuz John Bolton.

Literally, who?

Attached: 1495128705653.png (612x491, 106K)

holy shit baste.
bump

Attached: 1555732270497.jpg (1417x950, 248K)

That was harsh

Attached: Youknowwhattodo.jpg (290x341, 49K)

>she was a cute girl
The commie girl is cuter.

Attached: blackreich.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Attached: 1555213635400.jpg (318x499, 32K)

>African Americans I dated
End yourself now, save yourself from some pain.

Please answer this anons question. Do you have like just a little o-ring of hair or is it just an Albanian jungle down there?

The commie girl is a junkie though