Dear personal army

This song is bad.

It has over 1 million likes on YouTube in 24 hrs. Our generation’s “We Are The World”.

AOC’s made up “12 years left to live” bullshit Green New Deal is now gaining more fake publicity using celebrity engineering.

Do your duty and downvote.

youtu.be/pvuN_WvF1to

Attached: 25E24550-B4DB-471E-B86A-8D30266081E9.jpg (1125x1724, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=huavJMGUbiI
youtube.com/watch?v=lxIYxhJiAks
youtu.be/WHbVmzhglu0
youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk
youtu.be/rTPrmrHRO7k
bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
youtu.be/NdnqZTSGJ5M
youtu.be/Qnw-hTYOYbk
youtu.be/yzDjjUAt3zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why?

Bc the only way to beat them is at their own game.

If you don’t dislike, they win.

If you do dislike, the fags will run crying to their tranny moms wondering why we won’t accept them.

Attached: C126508C-D431-4C19-BD3B-C093DB37297E.gif (450x251, 1.89M)

BTS gets way more views so who cares

"We love you China"
Uhm... That's actually the number 1 most polluting country in the world! Also, Leonardo DiCaprio used a private jet for many years and only ditched it recently... The creators of this song and naive children who watch this autotune garbage should do more research.

>looks at flag
Oh that’s why you’re so lazy

Attached: C31C0C98-532A-43CD-8A0D-D18DFB8DF5F0.jpg (900x658, 111K)

Liked it, thanks!

The producers of the song are literal Jews chocolate boy

I love the earth too but those faggots need to get nuked urgently.

What an awful song.

I hope this thread dies, I hope you die Op

This one gets it. Literally every artist has their merch made in Chinese/ Asian sweatshops polluting the air. Taking private planes multiple stops all over the world. Building house and renovating islands. On and on and on.

Retarded trash song by someone named "Lil Dicky" has this like to dislike ratio...
Terrifying.

Already dead.

Attached: D0E1EEC9-5E03-473C-945F-67AFCF3CA53E.png (1500x500, 77K)

Do people exist who unironically like this garbage? The lyrics are pure cringe, the message is so on the nose it hurts and the music itself is uninspired autotune garbage.

Attached: 1541551956617.jpg (238x212, 10K)

>Do your duty and downvote.
ok

Who gives a shit? Itll die on its own

Have any better reasons? other than "Oh I asked and they posted a video i dont likey!"

the worst about it is that propaganda songs from 20-50 years ago were actually kinda enjoyable
the stupid pitch corrected non-sense that is modern music is just horrible
atleast this grooves even if its faggy
youtube.com/watch?v=huavJMGUbiI

Bright side: Liberals being occupied with eco-virtue-signalling means they'll have less time to be preocuppied with immigration and gibsmedat for brown and female people. For once they're not entirely wrong, because it's also their coastal properties at risk. Even though they go about it their typical cringy hysteria fashion.

Environmental activism is worthy cause for the sake of our children’s health and it also hurts globalists where it counts financially. Let people fight this battle, it benefits us in many way

the last time I looked into an ariana grande video I discovered pure satanism, im not doing it again
I still have the fucking lyrics stuck in my head, "a light is coming to take back everything the darkness stole". light bringer...lucifer.

this is to say NOTHING of the visuals. that was one video.

Btw i think its perfectly possible that global warming is a natural phenomena but there are other issues like pollution and contamination which are definitely man made that are damaging to our health and the environment. Ive noticed the “elites” hate environmental issues, even though they pretend not to. Anything that hurts them is good in my eyes

This too

>climate refugees

Attached: 7567CA10-A4B9-411D-B8AA-6F07AD7D31E7.jpg (262x384, 44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lxIYxhJiAks

I'll never forgive Hooker for this one.

I liked it.

>Millions in Califor...
stopped already

Attached: Christ_Killer.jpg (900x790, 462K)

kys

Hmmm.......

Attached: dick.png (1417x526, 90K)

Lil Dicky has entire songs about "muh fellow white people." He has songs about how easy it is for him to be white and in others he talks about being a jew raised on the kabbalah.

youtu.be/WHbVmzhglu0

My nigga

Attached: 813DEE17-83FA-4BE9-B4D2-7AA572A71770.png (658x660, 703K)

topkek

>Environmental activism
>hurts globalists
You're a sad retarded brainlet
Globalists run eco bullshit with their money to control your mind
Moron

Of course

Ouch, right. Also:
>We demand a just transition that prioritizes the most vulnerable people and indigenous sovereignty; establishes reparations and remediation led by and for Black people, Indigenous people, people of color and poor communities for years of environmental injustice, establishes legal rights for ecosystems to thrive and regenerate in perpetuity, and repairs the effects of ongoing ecocide to prevent extinction

Of course the fuckers need to coopt it. inb4 occupy "Only niggers and women are allowed to handle this, go away whitey, even if you're 90% of the movement".

maybe we can trick them into demanding the release of locked away patents for energy generation ?
like black projects and reverse engineered stuff ?

Take your meds schizo boy

>ze tesla free energy
If there were such, chinks and russians would've built it long ago as they don't give a single fuck about western patents.

There is no way for anybody to replicate Tesla, he was a savant with preternatural intellect. Also electrical research died in 1919 and the usurpation by the new standard models based on the talmudic mysticism.

SHOW YOUR FLAG

wtf "we forgive you Germany"?

literally who

an updated shitty we are the world animated clearly to attract younger viewers but filled with obscene anatomical language is just weird weird it jumps from ok kid friendly earth cartoon song to heres my anus / shoot out of my butt / earth is our home/ do you cum when u have sex/ muh dick / earth

the jews' focus on equality (of unequals), on universalism, globalism, etc is clearly a sterile, irrational, unnatural, unrealistic ideology aiming to the destruction of something, rather than the construction of something else. indeed, it works just for others, especially europeans, while they are the only tribe on earth granted with an ethnicity and even an ethnostate. their destructive, two-faced egalitarianism comes from their centuries-long desperate will to level the objective difference between themselves and their many masters. they could never oppose this empirical distinction, therefore they clothed their envy and hatred with a generalizing, idyllic philanthropy (e.g. christianity) which aims to make them feel less inferior.
moreover, it has become an efficient idea nowadays, because it fits very well other equivalent inferior categories as women, niggers, etc.

the lyrics are glowing

Bruh i just like pirates

Attached: 0845AD7F-6A4C-46A6-8B45-039276BBBADA.jpg (847x960, 106K)

>focuses on the wrong thing.
Congratulations, you are controlled opposition.

Every. Fucking. Time.

HAH LIL DICKY!!!! GET IT! HE'S A WHITE GUY WITH A SMALL PENIS!!! HAHA

Central Happenings Network or CHN
Has had his channel of 7.4k subs and 300 plus videos and streams TERMINATED for no reason.
No strikes were given or warnings
>then his backup
Was locked so he cant use it but people still think hes around!!!
They completely deleted him and memory holed him as it used to say he "violated hated speech" when i clicked his channel.
We are in an Age of mega Censorship!! Everyone is at risk!!

>THIS IS HIS NEW CHANNEL!!!!
Chaotic-Good Accelerationism
youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk

Dlive.tv/BellagioSampler

And Twitch BasedBellagio

This is fucking nuts with the red dot going to pink and Assange getting arrested THE DAY AFTER!!!!
youtu.be/rTPrmrHRO7k
>stream from Saturday morning
FUCK YOUTUBE AND JEWGLE

bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
>This HONKLER video got flagged for hate speech on his new channel by discord Tranny fags
What is wrong with this video??? Too many red pills.

NEWEST VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/NdnqZTSGJ5M
>!!!!
ALSO NOTRE DAME!! CHRISTIANITY IS UNDER ATTACK.....

Nigger whether is 12 years or not we have to create renewable sources of energy and live in harmony with nature; we have to manifest an utopian heaven on earth. Who would have a problem with that other than corporate establishment shills and foreign fossil fuel industries?

undo cloth show bobs

I like Dicky.. but this sucks. Listen to it, ignored it, duty done.

>Zac brown was in it
Fuck do i stop listening to him now

sračka

Attached: realshit.jpg (730x686, 138K)

Wow, I'm a dicky fan and that is a tragically terrible song. I legitimately tried to watch it all the way through to find some silver lining but i couldn't do it.

Best part was the intro and the round head home isn't even that funny

I couldn't do it. I made it past the hook, and just said I'm not doing 5 minutes of this.

He is a literal jew. kys

Before the thread started.

Attached: I'm Doing My Part.jpg (320x240, 12K)

>'Lil Kikey and his Frankfurt Friends

This is objectively terrible propaganda. The rest of the kikes should gas this kike and his family for doing such a shit job at something Jews are supposed to be good at. It really is that terrible.
Don't care what side you fall on with the climate debate (personally nature is more important to me than the several billion Indian and Chinese that cause the bulk of pollution); this is garbage. The song sucks more than the usual shit that any of these people dump out every year, and the song is by far the most important part of propaganda like this.
Nobody will remember this song by Summer.

Attached: 1555603177836.gif (300x225, 1.03M)

It's brainwashing for stupid 5-11 yr olds when their parents aren't watching.

youtu.be/Qnw-hTYOYbk
lil dicky's psa on global warming

and that's a good thing.

what a gay song, the song isn't marketed to adults it's too fucking cartoony and the song is so fucking simple but it isn't marketed to children with all the swearing and shit

this, (((Lil Dicky)))
>"We forgive you Germany"
What did he mean by this?

If you truly believe that the world will end in 12 years you would work 18 hour shifts a day every day FOR FREE, sleep in a sleeping bag, eat 800 calories a day, go anywhere, do anything to stop it.

But nah they'll just sip on their onions lattes and complain on the internet.

It's made by a Jew, subverting goy children, go figure

How the fuck did onions become onions?

Oh, right.

Kek

Its like bill nye all over again

Disgusting degenerates...

Attached: 123 heil donald duck nazi salute.gif (320x240, 1.65M)

faggot

Attached: america.png (371x651, 491K)

A green new deal sounds like a great idea, I don't care if pieces of shit support it

Attached: muhethnics.jpg (1200x790, 390K)

Can someone explain why the right-wing hates the planet so much? This unironically wasn't a partisan issue until the Republican party lost its mind with Obama. Now you fags willingly spout propaganda for oil and gas fags for free. Don't believe me? Watch this video timeline. You're brainwashed and can't even see it.

youtu.be/yzDjjUAt3zc

Attached: CleanEnergyCartoon.jpg (564x377, 74K)

Attached: Barnes_2010-05-06_p.69_Alphonse_de_Rothschild_as_a_greedy_predator2.jpg (508x599, 213K)

At least China is taking steps to reduce co2 emissions unlike the degenerate inbreds the US has in their government that are flat out denying climate change

"wahhh people make songs about actual world issues that confict with what my world view because I'm too stupid to actually understand simple concepts wahhh"

FART?

Attached: 2019-04-20-10-31-18.png (994x504, 641K)

Are you retarded? This climate nonsense dates all the way back to the 60s. Also, if you want people on the right to care find a solution that dosnt involve massively increasing tye governments power.

This guy gets it!

>We love the chinese
>We forgive you germany
>Dicky is a jew
Fucking............

"We forgive you Germany."

Time to record and edit the shitty song - maybe few hours.
Budget and time for the video - unlimited.
Youtube ruined the music industry.

holy fuck you guys are cringe. You talk as if caring about the environment to any degree is some jewish made up conspiracy. If you want to secure a future for your genetics, treating the environment and our resources responsibility is paramount

Even if you deny global warming for whatever reason you convince yourself, renewable energy, reducing waste, minimizing emissions, etc are still all important issues. You guys love to claim muh science until it goes against what you want to believe then its a jewish conspiracy

>we love india
>we love china
But they are the biggest polluters.
>we forgive you germany
What for? We who? What does it has to do with climate change?

Wait, which ones the comedian again?

At a glance Im assuming lil dicky is a Jew

Heh

Attached: lil dicky.jpg (1168x73, 17K)

>”We forgive you Germany”
Germany never asked for forgiveness.

Attached: 3AC5C916-7A54-4412-A6E0-327846E4EC8C.jpg (998x598, 118K)

tell that to the shitskins, not white people

Attached: earth chan loves whites.jpg (2430x1340, 1.23M)

>Muh Government power
What the fuck do you think the purpose of government even is? Maintaining a inhabitable planet is inherently a problem that requires top down action from governments throughout the world. The free market doesn't give a shit. In fact, the free market would gladly step in to turn a profit from the issues that climate change would cause.
So if you're afraid of my muh big government installing solar panels on your house, enjoy buying bottled oxygen from Coca Cola, going fishing or hiking using Google VR, and getting your climate refugee security system from Walmart.

Attached: CoporationsAreGoodGoy.jpg (640x427, 31K)

Jesus this kike neede a bullet.

Tried to find it but I think all I could find was a parody. Or maybe that was it. What shit.

Planet is a meme, earth is flat and enclosed, God is in control of all climates. End times are coming.

>repent

Got 'em.

1 - halve the population of all 1st world countries
2 -make the population of all 3rd world countries equal to the population of remaining pure native americans residing in north america.
3 - make all foriegn aid illegal
4- world peace and prosperity :)

Attached: 1521251076057.jpg (992x662, 481K)