Pol DESTROYED once again

>one thousand year reich
more like killed himself like a pussy lol

Attached: chrome_BEC6KdpTyb.png (578x541, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-977
youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk
youtu.be/rTPrmrHRO7k
bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
youtu.be/NdnqZTSGJ5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are leftists so obsessed with Hitler?

Because they are creating the same conditions that caused him to come in the first place. Their own actions will bring about another.

The real question is "why do asians call poop 'buttmeat'?"

I mean it is like you try to explain to them they are not supposed to eat it.. but they just tell you "what? it's buttmeat!". Then they continue to eat it while looking at you like you're the idiot in the conversation.

I personally dont care, but it is very amusing to see how Hitler lives rent free in the mind of every westerner. They just cannot get enough of hitler being the household name boogeyman

WARNING: There is an evil presence that has possibly poisoned all forms of birth control. Even condoms. STOP HAVING CASUAL SEX!!

Attached: FENT_ROLLETTE.jpg (722x406, 39K)

Because in recent history far right had only one huge rise and huge fall. The far left does it every other year turning third world countries into bigger shitholes

Wrong its because they fetishize him

>killed himself
Why did Soviets think he had been aboard a submarine that traveled to Argentinia (and took rather long for that travel), if they had found his body in Berlin months earlier?

Attached: u977.jpg (1040x96, 38K)

This.

Funnily enough the english wiki article is totally butchered and missing all the details.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-977

I swear it is the constant drone coming from the left about Nazis and Hitler and muh far right, no one would be talking about it. The left needs a monster and a hate figure to give them a reason to exist, so they just fucking create one, whatever the cost.

Attached: quintessentiallyenglish.jpg (720x720, 41K)

oh god its this guy that insisted that roman empire was full of black people

Attached: 1517842826777.jpg (600x617, 69K)

Hitler lived in Argentina among his fellow White people until he died. of natural causes.

Attached: 9346738941260.jpg (2935x2238, 1.76M)

Get back on your meds

Fleeing on a submarine to Argen-fucking-tina doesn't sound like something Hitler would do. He'd die with dignity.

Happy birthday Uncle Adolf!

Attached: 50739332_2259767030714158_169918410992386048_n.jpg (960x904, 94K)

The irony is that it would be super easy to attack islam and make them a realistic boogyman using their value system...but for some reason they dont...instead they ALLY with them.

maybe libs are the best shot we have at fighting the jew.

Hitler was a zionist tool.

Mmm, and he loved his catholicism.
Why was he never excommunicated?

The funniest part is that the mental midgets who bow before adolf "thatspapcypooponhislip" hitler are actually useful idiots for the zionists.

Fuck hitler = fuck white people.

It's insane how obsessed these ''people'' are with Hitler. The guy has been dead for what, 80 years now? Hitler only had an effect on Europe with minor exceptions like Japan bombing Pearl Harbor, US dropping the nukes on Japan, some minor battles in Asia etc.
In the grand scheme of things Hitler didn't really matter. There are wars, famine, disease, slavery and other terrible things happening in Africa, Middle East and South America all the time, yet these people are obsessed with an European war and a single leader that died 80 years ago.
This is pathetic. What do they even gain by kicking a dead man's corpse?

Imagine if these ''people'' actually practiced what they preached. Imagine if all of them stopped obsessing about Hitler and Europe, and went to help Africa instead. There are more problems in Africa than any of these people could ever solve. Whatever real number of deaths were caused by Hitler, that number of people is nothing compared to the number of people that die in Africa from wars and famine.
Why can't these people just fuck off and dedicate their entire lives on trying to fix Africa? Just leave Europe alone. These ''people'' have spent all their lives meddling with Europe and obsessing about Hitler, and they've only managed to make it worse.

kek nigger I just watched this movie yesterday

He was brought to Neuschwabenland, duh.

And Gandhi got shot like a bitch in his backyard. How is stuff like this an argument?

Hitler Gets a Rainbow this year!
We Fly Our Flag!!!
Secure Diversity! Segregate the Races!!!

Attached: 1555754767085.png (841x1000, 329K)

You cant make a idea a parking spot.

>>one thousand year reich
>more like killed himself like a pussy lol
You jews have a funny way of celebrating Uncle Adolf B-day.

Attached: 5ad9fd6403a34.jpg (333x500, 81K)

Because Hitler wasn't just a man, he is an ideology. His ideology was totally right, quite simply a government's primary role is to advance the interests of its own people. It can't be refuted. If you accept that premise, then many other decisions are easy to make, and they conflict with the interests of opposing groups that are trying to advance themselves.

By Jews trying to get us to reject Hitler, they are telling us to not compete against them. It scares them to think we may someday wake up and get into the game and be just as ethnocentric as they are.

Did you know that every Jew asks himself a simple question when he makes a major decision?

It is, "Is it good for Jews?" Answer yes, and they make that decision.

What if every White person did the same and asked, "Is it good for Whites?".

From which store you shop at, to government policies on AA, immigration law, to wars that will or won't be fought, if the decision were based on "Is it good for Whites?". We would live in a Hitler world, which scares the lampshades off of them.

Look at pic related. Reverse what is being said and replace Europe with Israel and see how racist they are.

They fear "racism" which is just a negative epithet for something good: ethnic self-interest. It's simply that they don't want Whites to organize and act like a team. They will be scurrying like cockroaches to India or China or someplace.

Attached: 1534635095048.jpg (1024x1024, 296K)

That's not Argentina

this. the holocaust was predictive programming and all jews are braindead.

Attached: 1555699953194.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

I wonder if they ever come out to their cars to find their gas has been taken.....

Why would I believe that Hitler committed suicide?
A world war 1 war hero is what, too afraid to mount a heavy machine gun?

Oh, and a who found hitler? Some communists....under stalin....

Don't be a stupid goy.

It's far more likely that hitler died fighting as just another face in the crowd. The 'hitler-tash' was popular and a 'statement' amoungst the german people at the time.

He probably got flame-throwered just like alot of gun-enplacements at the time.

Nazis are behind it all every effort is against Jews to make white man rise up

....and! Who would want a heroic Hitler death? goy?

Some old man with injuries from assassination attempts fighting his last battle in the streets of berlin.....

Or , goy, a sad old man, accepting his fate full of regret and bitterness, suicide his 'only option'.

Why propaganda was....more appropriate, for the german people at the time, one wonders, goy?

Attached: 1554809873080.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

wow we just got owned by Mike "Puckered Basedboy Anus" Stuchbery, laying down the logic like his body lays down excessive estrogen

Hitler didn't commit suicide (there's no proof of his body). He fled to Argentina (multiple reports of sightings).

Because he was a leftist, retard.

So the fundamental argument is that nazism is bad because Germany lost the war? Since when is manpower, resources etc a measure of philosophy's value?

Yeah and they killed Bin Laden and Al Baghdadi too. No need for proof goyim.

Because they larp as moral relativists but in reality they use Hitler as the baseline for evil.

ask a libtard
>do you believe in good and evil?
no
>follow up. So Hitler was not evil?
*error, does not compute*

Because its the only example they have of "right wing nationalism" when in fact the Nazis were far left as was the Soviets, as was the Cambodians, as was the PRC, as was Venezuela, as was the Congo, as was Vietnam, as was N Korea, as was Italy. We have many examples of how their side has caused human suffering but they only have one example of ours and even that example is a lie.

Central Happenings Network or CHN
Has had his channel of 7.4k subs and 300 plus videos and streams .TERMINATED for no reason.
No strikes were given or warnings
>then his backup
Was locked so he cant use it but people still think hes around!!!
They completely deleted him and memory holed him as it used to say he "violated hated speech" when i clicked his channel.
We are in an Age of mega Censorship!! Everyone is at risk!!

>THIS IS HIS NEW CHANNEL!!!!
Chaotic-Good Accelerationism
youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk

Dlive.tv/BellagioSampler

And Twitch BasedBellagio

This is fucking nuts with the red dot going to pink and Assange getting arrested THE DAY AFTER!!!!
youtu.be/rTPrmrHRO7k
>stream from Saturday morning
FUCK YOUTUBE AND JEWGLE

bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
>This HONKLER video got flagged for hate speech on his new channel by discord Tranny fags
What is wrong with this video??? Too many red pills.

NEWEST VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/NdnqZTSGJ5M
>!!!!
ALSO NOTRE DAME!! CHRISTIANITY IS UNDER ATTACK

They did kill Bin Laden, they dumped his body in the ocean so his followers couldn't worship him.
I've seen the photos they did not look faked to me.

There were no photos

hitler pulled a judas, which makes him judas.
whoever backs hitler, backs a fucking traitor.
whites are cro magnon man, hitler isn't cro
magnon man.

Attached: neanderhomo hybrids.jpg (1305x1080, 598K)

OH THERE WERE PHOTO'S user.....

It was stolen from a newspaper and photoshopped bin ladin beard and stuff on him. Snopes(i know, i know, i know, i know....) got DDOS's literally the second they announced bin ladin's death. They took down the rest of their entire site and tried to host just that one pic of proof that the bin ladin bullet to the eye pic was fake and lifted from that newspaper. I managed to see it a couple times but the site was mostly down that day.

>kill self, have female skull

he escaped to argentina you fucking mongs

Europeans are neanderthal

The Reich is not in a car park, it's inside each and every one of us.

FUCK OFF NEADERKIKE.

Attached: 1541313602719.png (706x706, 279K)

This is bullshit, that shit was debunked ages ago.
the photo was real, the DNA was real, he's fucking dead you sandnigger loving faggot

The problem is they have lost Logos, so they search for a messiah to save them, just like the jews.

And that's a good thing!

Attached: Varg.jpg (320x350, 13K)