Which one will get stronger?

Which one will get stronger?

Attached: India China.png (770x433, 202K)

Think of it this way:
You, as a country only have a specific amount of dev points. You can invest them in population or technology
Africa, as an example, is going full on pop (zerg rush strat)
China is going full on tech (their population will decline soon)
India is going half / half.

In the medium term (50 - 100 years from now) China will dominate. After 2100, India will pull ahead.
Africa will never pull ahead in any meaningful way. They'll just be a sea of zergs and they'll start starving to death by 2100 after everyone else gets sick of feeding them.

India will be superpower in 2020, while China will be same as it is now

China is going to become insanely powerful, but only if the US doesn't push robotics. China is 100% prepared to replace minimum wage jobs and low skilled immigrant workers with robotics once all their boomers die. The US is implementing this in fast food places and warehouses, but it's not significant at the moment as places like Taco bell have digital menus that you can use, but there's still 4 cooks, 2 people working the window, 1 person at the register, the manager, and 1-3 extra kids. In 10 years China's population will start to decline which is very beneficial for them. It means all their elderly will be dead and they won't have to pay for them anymore.

>In 10 years China's population will start to decline which is very beneficial for them. It means all their elderly will be dead and they won't have to pay for them anymore.
No. A decline in birthrates results in an aging population.

i don’t care I’m moving to Mauritius and then buying some pure jungle negro pussy and enjoying it for the rest of my life and there’s nothing you can do about it

POO IN LOO
SUPERPOWER BY 2020

China is lightyears ahead of us. Democracy is slow. Their "communist" single party regime is quicker at making decisions.

battle of the streetshitters.

Definitely China.
It's a non-contest really. The dictatorship there created a wave of nationalism and sense of community that tops anything the Indian democratic experiment made.

>t.user who lived in China for 4

>years

It's 2019 already bro

india. why ? because russia.

china of course
india is trying to westernize which will bite them in the ass

>Elderly will be dead
Just to let you know people age.

China is fucked

Don't have high hopes for any, but china (a country and people I despise as a collective, not as individuals) has a vastly superior average iq.
Don't get me wrong tho, both are retards and the world would be better off if we nuked them.

/thread

India, wise man's choice.

Attached: India.png (678x452, 26K)

Which one smells stronger?

Do they have streets over there?

china

Israel

Neither.

China managed to boom so much based on two conditions that are now disappearing:
- cheap credit
- mercantilism

Over-indebtedness is now suffocating their private capital.
And other commercial partners are starting to wake up to China's trade shenanigans.

So gradually China will decline and will go back to being a backwater Communist country.

India is in an even shittier situation (pun intended, kek). They may have grown fast lately, but this growth came at the cost of huge environmental cost. In their quest to produce cheaper for Western businesses, they're polluting themselves to death. It's a miracle cholera or bubonic plague haven't exploded yet in such a literal shithole.
The country has gone through decades of braindrain, most Indians that were remotely able to get any proper job done have long since left for developed countries. It's an ongoing phenomenon and it's unlikely to go in reverse.

Also, eventually India will get in a nuclear war with Pakistan and nuke each other out of existence.

Attached: india.jpg (1441x930, 283K)

China will surpass the West

Nah it won't. Their people are poor as fuck. They're not even a developed country by any measure.

Simply having a few developed cities on the coast won't make a country developed.

They've already reached near parity with American military technology

Not in terms of airforce. China's only military strength is naval. And they don't have nuclear power cred either.

I can't confirm so someone help me with this.

Despite China being placed in the middle of Asia and had to deal with tons of races including Turks and stepperniggers, they have managed to unite many times to ensure the country can operate as one for the sake of infrastructure and efficientcy. Even occupying a large space it was still possible.

India on the other hand is not quite as big, but yet they have had constant trouble uniting as one country. Even when the country was United under an empire, there was a shit load of tribalism and infighting that caused nothing but headaches for administration of the nation.

China's nuclear forces are fine. They field enough nuclear weapons for nuclear de-escalation (to an extent obviously). Their military is oriented Eastward as a buffer to prevent America's ability to apply force well. They are now trying to push this and expand even further out. It is still remarkable the level of speed that they've started to match American military tech.

I think Chinese prospects are pretty positive at this current time, but they still lack the influence (they are working hard to change this), and their human rights violations will be a forever talking point IMO. Assuming that we do discuss geopolitics, that is

they already did

Neither they are both too corrupt to get ahead of the west

In some ways, yes. They haven't surpassed the USA geopolitically though

India’s economy is not stagnating nor has a negative population growth.

So poo in loo will beat China, and unironically become a super pooper by 2030 because of the powervoid left behind by china.

Well the Chinese are literally improving themselves on a genetic level as we speak.
Indians assemble in mobs to murder any of their own countrymen who offer to buy them toilets to shit in.
It's a tough decision, but I have to say China.

Attached: 1555646888116m.jpg (952x1024, 255K)

they did

not poo in loo that's for sure

Attached: 1498675916519.gif (253x372, 2M)

India. China's one child fuckery backfired immensely and they're getting old before getting rich, and their sex imbalance is very dramatic. Soon they'll be a country of old men with no one to take care of them and surrounded by angry incels

They haven't. What are you basing this on?