Why are atheist the most arrogant and ignorant cucks on the planet?

Please explain this to me Jow Forums

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (676x380, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html?amp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Religion is in some way built into our brains. If you don't have religion, you've simply replaced god with something else. Like Lenin, or "science", or "rationality", or whatever. The atheists that realize this tend to shut the fuck up. So there's a selection bias that the atheists you hear from are the obnoxious ones that lack the level of introspection necessary to shut the fuck up.

atheist is pretty much a religion now, personally im an atheist but i believe in god and dedicate my life to my relationship with him.

I would subsitute religion with faith. Religion is man made

you are an atheist but in believe in god? ok there salomon

>im an atheist but i believe in god
L0Lno fgt pls

Atheism is daddy issues for adults

There's nothing special about atheism. People who are atheist don't define themselves by it, unlike religious fucks. Yeah, I know, only like 20% of the population are atheist, but only like 20% of the population has an IQ of 115, and 115 is goddamn fucking stupid. No one with an IQ of 115 ever accomplished anything noteworthy. Every single important person in history is way above that.

It's a simple matter of intelligence. When you're intelligent and can use reason and logic, you understand that all religions are bullshit and that the arguments for the existence of a god are flawed and stupid. That's all. If you can't understand that it's because your cognitive abilities are just lacking. It's not even that you're ignorant, because anyone intelligent enough would have figured it out. If you're ignorant in the age of the internet it's because you're just stupid. I'm sorry, bro, but you're average intelligence, at best, which is painfully stupid. Have a nice day, kiddo.

Attached: 0usviuep0km21.jpg (960x960, 120K)

First off, fuck your meme flag. Second, Atheism is a religion. You proselytize and explain how your lack "religion" is better than someone's belief in their own religion . They act terribly virtous and sneer at non-believers and are not charitable at all and do nothing to advance their community.

Attached: 1508457124330.png (292x200, 76K)

If you don't have science, you've simply replaced it with something else, like God, or "religion", or "faith", or whatever.
FTFY

Atheists are only atheists because they want to be allowed to get their cummies in as many ways as possible.

They think they will get to have orgies with hot bikini babes.

In fact they look like pic related

Attached: 131449d9868a0b23862177aec50ecf537a93a16a920c7e97c2739a15301ad846_1.jpg (407x455, 32K)

Attached: hurr.jpg (345x345, 29K)

>It's a simple matter of intelligence. When you're intelligent and can use reason and logic, you understand that all religions are bullshit and that the arguments

Typical midwiit argument of a 115 IQ "coder".

exactly my point, prime example of an ignorant arrogant atheist. Thanks buddy

Atheism/materialism/egoism is satans religion, and satan is full of pride like his followers

true words

Lots of projection here. Religion simply began as a substitute for the unexplained. "I don't know how this happens so the gods did it" was its origins, then it got co-opted by people who used it as leverage for power ("Do this or you'll go to hell"). It's simply people not willing to admit that they "don't know"

Because it’s an ideology for people who think they’re smarter than everyone else.

>people who are atheist don’t define themselves by it

Attached: EE48429E-84F8-42AE-AA3C-416D6ACF6263.jpg (800x600, 119K)

>Lots of projection here. Religion simply began as a substitute for the unexplained. "I don't know how this happens so the gods did it" was its origins, then it got co-opted by people who used it as leverage for power ("Do this or you'll go to hell"). It's simply people not willing to admit that they "don't know"

Low iq faggot detected.

God/ to wonder about the meaning of life - that aspect is built into every single person. Religion is a man made structure designed to exploit that built in wonder/curiosity. It's a control mechanism.

You're right, 90% of atheists are dumb as fuck, they're poor at abstract thinking. If they were good at abstract thinking they would progress beyond 'there is no God, hurr durr' type thinking. Theists are not very bright as well but at least they don't attempt to invalidate the weirdness of reality outright the way atheists do.

what are you?

are you one of those "G-d is a tulpa and believing in him has benefits" fags ?

You realize that the Lord *literally* healed the sick and rose from the dead and redeemed the world with his corporal sacrafice, right ?

the entirety of asia minor didnt collectively convert out of naively believing in made up stories of the apostles with nothing backing them up, and the early church didnt let itself get martyred for such reasons either, it was conviction from faith in an evident truth. The apostles did miracles in God's name, and those who heard them were supernaturally bestowed with a divine acceptance of the truth they are hearing, given their hearts arent as hardened as that of the jews who to this day refuse to accept their messiah. thats why the church increased in number exponenntially in just the first 60 years after Christs death.

i know its offtopic, but talking about jews refusing Christ. yesterday was Good friday and tonight we catholics in bavaria will have our annual easter fire, part of that old tradition is burning a mock Judas on top the pile of wood, who we call "Rabbi" traditionally stands for the jewish people who themselves proclaimed in Matthew 27:24–25:

"So when Pilate saw that he was gaining nothing, but rather that a riot was beginning, he took water and washed his hands before the crowd, saying "I am innocent of this man’s blood; see to it yourselves." And all the people answered, "His blood be on us and on our children!""

Attached: 301625.p.jpg (700x525, 95K)

christcucks always do this. They can't stop to understand that not everyone thinks like them so they always default to "you are religious too!!!11!! your lack of religion is your religion because you said it outloud!!!!" Fuck off. The traditionalism is fine but you are the typical brainlet christcuck that atheists point to as the average disgusting retard that inhabits your faith by the millions.

yea basically this. Most people are are afraid to admit they don't know. The original NPC.

what led you to be an atheist?

being able to ask basic fucking questions

And look what it got Christian's. The largest mass of starvation in history in east africa. You did that. You are all going up on the cross with the rest of the necromancer cannibals. You are all evil and pretend the sun shines out of your asses. It dont.

Btw you're pissed that you signed up to be slaves. Says so in that gaint tomb of vile nectomacy ass skratch. You signed up as sheep...slaves...by your own free will.

Thankfully there is no god.

Attached: 1555751006558.jpg (800x710, 70K)

Good job German

>personally im an atheist
t. ovendodger

The top sin of atheists is being smug.
The top sin of Semites and Philosemites is believing their Jewish religion is 100% TROO even though it was made up out of thin air and an amalgamation of pagan tradition from several different tribes.

>Calls someone else arrogant
>How to convert an Atheist
>The only reason you are an Atheist is because you are too proud to be a Christian

By the way, if anyone is interested

which are?

are you 100% sure that there is no god?

> personally im an atheist
m'lady

Look man, I know what you mean, but do you realize how gay you sound?
People's brains are wired towards a higher value, "science" "rationality" and "whatever" are not religions. This is a painfully dumb semantic mistake and you should feel ashamed of yourself. The only similarity is that they are an ideal hold above all else.

my opinion is that the real atheists are very, very rare, since we create god because we need it, there's something in our brain which require this feature.
The vast majority of atheists are the same kin as vegans: I'm better than you, lol, loser, did i mention I'm better than you? lol
Take the public's attention from their "atheism" and they will stop being so.

Attached: 1555661414134.jpg (688x907, 190K)

Attached: fight for whats right.jpg (2560x1583, 1.95M)

>this guy has an opinion that differs from mine
>what an arrogant and ignorant cuck

Yes, truly you can see the arrogance and ignorance from the way that they refuse to obey you when you tell them what to think.

Attached: 1553111841999.jpg (960x786, 143K)

Reminder that you literally need to turn functions of the brain off to make people more atheistic
google.de/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/news/brain-magnets-decrease-faith-in-god-religion-immigrants-a6695291.html?amp

Oldfag here. Pretty spot on for how I acted. Grew up Catholic, turned atheistic in the military and during college afterward. Went to agnosticism for awhile, while belittling the religious folks in my family. Struggled with opiate addiction, got clean on my own, four years now, but there was always something missing. I recently started attending a non-denominational church about eight or nine months ago. I found what I was missing there. Now I believe in God again. I struggle to reconcile everything, but I firmly believe there is a God now. I don't have the answers and I can't tell you why, but that is my story. There's more to this life than self-satisfaction.

>People's brains are wired towards a higher value,
Logos seems to be a part of people, yes.

I didn't say they were religions. I said that the irritating atheists have substituted these things to satisfy their religious needs.

Pride is the original sin.
They, in their pride, think they are being original.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 415K)

How it's possible in 2k19 to believe in some big beard man that will punish me if I will eat meat on Friday?

>christian smackhead israel fighter
IQ: 85

Welcome back.

Attached: image.jpg (2669x1768, 1.75M)

20 something on Jow Forums acting like he has all the knowledge of the world! I was there man. You'll broaden as you age. You'll realize we're all acting like we know, but none of us really do. We desperately want to, but it's ever out of our grasp.

Relax. Your job is to scatter the seeds. Even if that is just by living a Christian Life. How the seed lands on their heart is not your job or mine.

well the kike god gets angry!

Attached: 1522903464534.jpg (663x900, 202K)

atheism is the cause of literally all our problems though
i don't mean reddit fedora atheism, i mean the lack of belief in general, it's the driving force behind every single bad thing in our entire society

Hey. At 50 when I had a teenaged daughter I realized I had better encourage her going to church by going with her. Sitting next to her in church, remembering sitting next to my now deceased mother in church at her age. God put a BIG boot on my heart right there. I was baptized in 2000 and she now is the wife of a pastor in a fairly good sized church that has a history going back 200 years.

Anyone who claims they know for sure if god exists or doesn’t exist is arrogant

That’s me. Arrogant as all hell.

Because, I don't need a god to be a good person. Generalizing all Atheists is SJW level stuff OP. You can do better.

Congrats. That’s my wife’s position. Very few people can actually pull that off, though. Eventually what “you want” takes over for almost everybody.

>cuck

literally worship a fucking jew

they believe we can live in a civilized materialist society while contributing to it.
they believe people are born civilized, no need to teach the 10 commandments.

take your meds you loony
(all 1000 of them since you live in america)

putting feels over reals is not something I am capable of doing

>"kike god"
>Kikes don't worship Him
>Kikes hate Him
>Kikes don't even sue the plus sihn because it looks like a cross
>"D-doesn't matter! It's 5D chess! A plan so perfidious and complicated no one knows about it but me and my selected youtube channels!!!"
>"If you worship the God that persecutes kikes, they win!!"

atheists look at the universe and say "I know exactly how this all happened" because they saw a meme on facebook the day before about evolution or something

>putting feels over reals is not something I am capable of doing
>become atheist because he hates his parents

Certainly you don't need God for you or buddies to proclaim yourself as some kind of good person. It's not like you have an objective standard to say otherwise.

Why are you watching videos in hopes of converting atheists?

>Arrogant
How DARE YOU reverse roles at this level you little piece of shit? Religious people are literally the most ARROGANT PEOPLE on this planet. It's YOU who dares to claim to be superior to others. It's YOU who dares to claim to be privileged people chosen by a god. It's YOU who dares to give orders to the people with your stupid faggets books. YOU are the most arrogant, unbearable and stupid people that exist, and that's why i hate you deeply. YOU literally ruining people's lives. Life would be better without religious fags!!

even my great-grandparents were atheist so no

Wow. Somebody sure got triggered.

>hy are atheist the most arrogant and ignorant cucks on the planet?
>a-atheists are arrogant right?
>I mean, why would I be arrogant?
>I'm right and have a right to order others arround

Attached: 1553968614870.jpg (1000x1000, 71K)

>Religious people are literally the most ARROGANT PEOPLE on this planet. It's YOU who dares to claim to be superior to others.

>Life would be better without religious fags!!
See Soviet Union.

Attached: e04.png (706x973, 734K)

>even my great-grandparents were atheist so no
Ah, so you're Jewish? Well, that explains a lot.

nice strawman

doesn't even make sense
they were all English

I think being a christian is more jewish than not being a christian tbqh

10 Read agreeable messages
20 Locate opposition
30 If not christian, inject desert program

Attached: 2jy24u.jpg (636x773, 32K)

literally every single religious argument:

>you should believe xyz
y tho
>because I said so
do you have any evidence for this
>I HAVE FAITH IN THE LORD ALMIGHTY !!!

Atheism is as much a belief system as any other religion it's adherents are even more dogmatic than the religious zealots and they're massive faggots who believe they're intelligent because that is the reward system built into the faith

Attached: 1540416966711 3.jpg (680x698, 210K)

Like kikes their ideas are built around supremacy

You sound pretty stupid

This post is truly peak Jew.

They are not religions, but you can certainly deify these things, especially when you're part of the "I fucking love science" crowd.

Two kikes, three opinions.

Attached: 1435519251916-0.jpg (618x618, 53K)

you sound like an atheist with zero arguments faggot

Attached: fag.jpg (457x359, 28K)

Christkikes are the biggest cucks of them all.
>shitskins are humans just as whites. We're all equal :)
>jews are the chosen people of god. Better worship them
>jesus, the king of jews, a jew himself, is worshipped by christkikes
>turn the other cheek when being hit
Christkikes are the embodiment of cuckoldry.

fpbp
/thread

>personally im an atheist but i believe in god

>Why are christcucks the most arrogant and ignorant cucks on the planet?

Look up the Cristero War and what atheists did to people in the USSR and China

Let me guess...Money is your "god"

Attached: 6prrt.jpg (620x413, 34K)

You're seriously not worth it at all lol

Christcucks would prefer Europe to be filled with Christian niggers to European athiests. I don't know how we got from the crusaders to "turn the other cheek, and accept refugees because we are all God's children", but it's fucking horrible to see and I won't associate with such a weak religion.

>Pro Christian thread
>Anti Christian thread
>Pro Atheism thread
>Anti Atheism thread
>Pro Pagan thread
>Anti Pagan thread
Good goy. Keep fighting amongst yourselves about religion. Jews aren't your enemy, white people with different religion are your enemy. Say, why not have a civil war with each other? We will assist you from the media, banking institutions, corporate institutions, and your government. Pay no attention to the person behind the meme flag.

Attached: 5D6325AE-0FC4-4356-BD8F-E3C8364D079A.png (1242x2208, 1.65M)

then fuck off before I destroy what little self respect you have you witless troglodyte

Attached: yggj.gif (400x225, 257K)

Someone needs to take a chill pill. Maybe pray before that crucifix you think will save your imaginary soul.

>be me
>atheist & stoner
>date grill
>do you believe in god, user?
>nope
>constantly criticizing my way of life
>constantly telling me I should look for god
>normally leaver her alone
>sometimes answer with crushing logic
>you're not good user
>mfw I own two business, have a masters and actually lent her money
I can see why someone who finds his own ways, answers and solutions might be seen as a pretentious faggot

wow, touche! Pathetic, snivelling prole, gas yourself you pedo

Attached: ygjh.png (480x360, 203K)

Yeah I bet its the fault or real Christians and not imperialists a la Belgium or even a fault with their own people (Vietnam vs Ethiopia).

Answer this question, fuckwit:
HOW DOES SOMETHING COME FROM NOTHING?
You arrogant slimes have your heads so far up your asses that you can't even admit to yourselves that you're retarded.

Kike sects tend to hate each other since, you know, they're the "only correct one", how is that strange? Kikes killed each other all the time for worshipping their god the wrong way before christianity.

Attached: christcucks5.png (961x1912, 182K)

Simply fuck off to your imaginary world of sky god delusions.The Internet is the one true supreme being KEK
fuck (jew)