I really like Buddhism. My only problem with is that Buddha came from India, meaning he was a poo in the loo...

I really like Buddhism. My only problem with is that Buddha came from India, meaning he was a poo in the loo. It's not that I'm racist, but I find it difficult to believe that such wisdom could have really have come from a brown indian. Thoughts?

Attached: images (6).jpg (207x243, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan#Buddhism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudhanath
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_characteristics_of_the_Buddha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you're going Eastern might I recommend Tibetan Tantric lore?

Attached: Elemental Confrontation Guide.jpg (1224x5000, 2M)

He was from Shakya clan. Clan directly descending from Scythians.

Buddha was Scythian but a lot of texts and scriptures and analysis of his thoughts were done by us pajeets. Add to the fact that if you’re a Buddhist and wanting to go on a pilgrimage, 7 out of 8 sites you have to visit are in India. The other being lumbini, in Nepal which is right across the Indian border

Hey man, Is the Dalai Lama still living in india?

Buddha was literally a member of the Arya, ie Aryan / indo-european ruling class

Stop complaining.

Attached: 910315-cool-lord-shiva-wallpapers-1920x1200-xiaomi.jpg (1920x1200, 342K)

Want this?

Attached: Kali.jpg (615x409, 35K)

dude was one of those indians with red hair, and blue eyes. weird!

Attached: 0BB7EE5E-32F1-4CB2-9234-79397A59F84A.jpg (660x873, 698K)

Picking and choosing religion because of what is convenient to you, rather than concerning yourself with truth and therefore being converted; shows that you don't have your priorities straight, such that it would be an obstacle to any kind of authentic religious practice.

poos are japhethian like other whites, real whites.
wisdom is our birthrite.

Attached: japheth-yapati.jpg (571x114, 54K)

Because they have all one source and it's more boring than in stories.

Attached: 47226.png (2560x1440, 2.04M)

All pogan religions came from India

yes yes even your norse indian cult
based on Rama and Shiva stories

Yoga came from them. Shut the fuck up pole. It's older than your 6000 year world.

no shit m8

Attached: rama.jpg (819x614, 143K)

Buddhism is a good philosophy

Jesus Christ is Truth

Buddha Gautama was a prince from Kshatriya caste. He was most likely whiter than every single man living in a world today, and certainly whiter than you.
Happy now?

Buddists hate Muslims, thus you are a racist either way.

And owned by every chink from Asia, btfo Finland.

yes

Indians being brown is a stereotype.There are black,yellow and white skinned Indians as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan#Buddhism

Show me One (1) truly White skinned Indian (who's not Kalash/Dardic)

Eastern religions are wrong, heretical, and worship demons
>Jesus is the way, and all will kneel before him

1,950 years of Christianity, and every tom, dick, and harry want to go worship demons
>Read Orthodoxy, and the religion of the future
Written by a monk who practised elfar eastern religions for 20 years, but found Jesus

Buddha doesnt worship anything other than the teacher, the truth and the community of likemined seekers and even then its not really worshipped, more like treasured, in the way a man treasures his wife and children

Be gone burger Christkike

Yea, the religious life has deteriorated into an utter cesspit of atheism, viaing sects of pastor-jim Protestantism or weird prot offshoot cults like jehovas witnesses or mormons, new age bullshit/neo-paganism. All of these degenerate forms of religion are united by pleb presumption and this reduction of religion to a consumer product crafted to suit the whims of these degenerate life forms.

>i am in search of divinely inspired universal truth but i don't want to listen to this person who supposedly possessed some of it because he was from a country that wasn't mine
please literally unironically in absolute seriousness consider necking yourself
also buddhism is gay and for pussies who don't want to deal with the world's problems, you should be a christian instead

Its all part of gods plan bruh.

you got my attention at
>I'm not racist, but I...
>pic related.
That's the famous last words before the GOOD STUFF comes out!!!!

Attached: racist.png (210x44, 2K)

apparently

Just look at bollywood actors.

>Eastern religions are wrong, heretical, and worship demons
>Jesus is the way, and all
You do realize Abrahamic religions are from the Middle East, right?

>Kali is often portrayed standing or dancing on her consort, the Hindu god Shiva, who lies calm and prostrate beneath her
N-n-no

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudhanath

Pic related. Also;

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_characteristics_of_the_Buddha
>29. Eyes deep blue[9]

Attached: IMG_3956.jpg (800x528, 88K)

Why not 1 post memeflag OP? Indians are woke.

Buddhism falls into none of those categories. It is older than christianity by six centuries

That's why you go to Zen Buddhism.

>India
>brown
Not 2500 years ago, brainlet.

Attached: 1554223086345.jpg (595x960, 105K)

>Source: Ronald (((Epstein)))

Fuck off Chaim