Militia detaining illegals

A militia group is detaining illegals at the border
>A militia group near the US-Mexico border detained hundreds of people this week, New Mexico's attorney general told CNN.
>My office has been informed that this week, an armed group has detained nearly 300 people near Sunland Park, New Mexico," Attorney General Hector Balderas said in a written statement. "These individuals should not attempt to exercise authority reserved for law enforcement."
>Videos posted online purportedly showing migrants held by the United Constitutional Patriots group and handed over to the US Border Patrol drew swift condemnation from the American Civil Liberties Union of New Mexico.
>We cannot allow racist and armed vigilantes to kidnap and detain people seeking asylum," the ACLU said in a letter to state authorities denouncing the actions and asking the government to step in. "We urge you to immediately investigate this atrocious and unlawful conduct."
>They show people often in full military fatigues, with handguns strapped to their sides, wearing gloves and black face masks. Armed men order migrants to stop, force them to sit on the ground and then apparently call Border Patrol to pick them up. At least two videos posted on the group's Facebook page depict a man in fatigues verbally identifying himself as "Border Patrol" as he stops a group of migrants.

www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/19/us/border-militia-migrants/index.html?

Attached: 32F2F7FC-78CB-4563-A0C9-5B99D27FE4EA.jpg (750x973, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk
youtu.be/rTPrmrHRO7k
bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
youtu.be/NdnqZTSGJ5M
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=Y18-ld0HiWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>> ACLU calls it kidnapping

Its called a citizen's arrest. Literally anyone can legally detain anyone caught in the commission of a crime until police arrive. Crossing the border illegally is a crime.

>"These individuals should not attempt to exercise authority reserved for law enforcement."
>what is citizens arrest?
I thought you guys wanted illegals to be treated like Americans?

If it were a crime we would give them bail, a trial, a speedy one, and a proper place to stay called a jail
That we dont. dont. dont, and call it detainment is rather indicative of the fact its considered an administrative violation like traveling without driver's licence on the turnpike

This story has changed over the last few days. The initial description I saw was that the invaders 'surrendered' to the militia - seeking asylum. Now it's being called 'detention'. Fucking bullshit.

It deserves the death penalty.

>bail,
Not for all crimes
>a trial, a speedy one
Kek, no one gets that unless your crime got you front page news
>proper place to stay called a jail
They stay in the border detainment systems and stay in cages. Differentiate between that and a jail

Easily, jail is where you send people committing crimes
detainment is where you hold people under detainmnet
Am I being detained?

>and handed over to the US Border Patrol
so now they can get signed up for all the welfare and aid.
b a s e d

This is the part that makes me think this is some sort of false flag or a group of idiots.

If they were actual vigilantes, they wouldn't call the border patrol. They'd just make them dig.
Or they'd put them on a plane to Africa.

>Not knowing the 3%ers are a bunch of faggots and I hope the cartels cut their still beating hearts out of their chests.

Attached: boomers2.jpg (749x669, 90K)

In most states, the law allows for private citizens to do a "citizens arrest" and/or use force against someone who has commited a felony or misdemenor that ammounts to a breach of peace. Illegally crossing the border falls under that last one, therefore their acrions are legal. The ACLU can go fuck itself with its bullshit.
Thats the same group that says the 2a means that a state government has the right to own guns and not indiviudal citizens.

They should be shooting them, while we hang the traitors who won't do anything to stop them.

ACLU is a terrorist organization.

Kidnapping. Make them stop where they are and not take them anywhere.
Fuck the ACLU

welcome to private property, faggots

Since when does a legal citizen get a speedy trial?

>A country with "citizens arrest" laws has citizens that exercise those freedoms and rights.

Attached: 85936154.jpg (405x399, 108K)

>We cannot allow racist and armed vigilantes to kidnap and detain people seeking asylum,"
If they were seeking asylum they wouldn't enter the country illegally.
Do these kikes ever tire of lying?

Attached: 555.jpg (356x321, 33K)

Seriously. The BP finds dead illegals all the time. No one saw you sneak in. No one has to see you die.

also, they could embed a single ICE agent per vigilante group and the ACLU's argument would be moot.

I wonder hypothetically what would happen if the ACLU started getting kidnapped.

This is a good idea. They could just have the one agents be in contact with the groups. So they are administering them. Which they basically almost are.

Technically a year until trial is speedy, relatively speaking. The speedy trial law came from the times when the british would hold you in jail for a decade before you had your trial

Found the dipshit spic faggot

This.
Although it is hard to do so under a totalitarian government

Citizens arrest is only valid in the commision of a felony. Just saying

>We cannot allow racist and armed vigilantes
thats interesting
in their order of priorities being racist is more concerning than being armed

The newest argument being pushed by leftists is that as refugees, they can cross anywhere and still claim asylum once caught. Since they're over the border already, they're brought to a detainment facility, which is already overcrowded, and released within two days with a court date to determine their eligibility for asylum. 90% never show up for the hearings.

And it's all thanks to that fucking disastrous omnibus bill Trump signed.

Central Happenings Network or CHN
Has had his channel of 7.4k subs and 300 plus videos and streams TERMINATED for no reason.
No strikes were given or warnings
>then his backup
Was locked so he cant use it but people still think hes around!!!
They completely deleted him and memory holed him as it used to say he "violated hated speech" when i clicked his channel.
We are in an Age of mega Censorship!! Everyone is at risk!!

>THIS IS HIS NEW CHANNEL!!!!
Chaotic-Good Accelerationism
youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk

Dlive.tv/BellagioSampler

And Twitch BasedBellagio

This is fucking nuts with the red dot going to pink and Assange getting arrested THE DAY AFTER!!!!
youtu.be/rTPrmrHRO7k
>stream from Saturday morning
FUCK YOUTUBE AND JEWGLE

bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
>This HONKLER video got flagged for hate speech on his new channel by discord Tranny fags
What is wrong with this video??? Too many red pills.

NEWEST VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/NdnqZTSGJ5M
>!!!!
ALSO NOTRE DAME!! CHRISTIANITY IS UNDER ATTACK. X,,,

That user was questioning the outrage, not attacking them. You should lurk a while longer.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=Y18-ld0HiWU

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-12-10 03-30-31.png (235x163, 50K)

>Citizens arrest is only valid in the commision of a felony. Just saying
Wrong.
In New Mexico, an arrest can be made by a private individual if the crime being committed is punishable by imprisonment for over 1 year.
Illegally entering the United States can be punished by up to 2 years imprisonment.

breaks my heart seeing these fucking mestizo spics being detained by vigilantes

>ACLU

These guys lost all credibility as a serious organization around 2016, now they speak as their donor money speaks and they're just another cardboard cutout left wing shilling group.

Sounds like ACLU needs to be raided by ICE.

So it turns out to do a citizens arrest it has to be on a US citizen
Stealth legalization court case

>that Trump signed
wrong, this has been going on for a long time. This is the same problem we had in the 80's under Regan.
Dems pushed for "amnesty" for all illegals, Regan eventually gave in under the agreement that there would be tighter controls at the border, an overhaul of immigration policy such as visas for seasonal workers, and a slew of other things that would prevent a massive influx of illegal immigrants. After the Dems got amnesty, they renegged on all their promises and as soon as they gained the votes in congress they walked back what little had been done.

good

Big difference between a III% and an Oathkeeper. Either can be our allies for certain causes but I'd choose the III% everytime.

Attached: californiaimmigrants.png (1000x1000, 106K)

I wonder how many Jow Forumsacks are participating in this type of civil militia...none?

is Jow Forums at least participating?.... neither?

Attached: th[1].jpg (474x658, 78K)

Fuck Reagan, fuck boomers, and fuck spics. Los Angeles used to be based and California was a white mans paradise but Reagan boomer fucks ruined it with spics

great patriotic defenders of the status quo

>Militia detaining illegals
Amazing, infinitely more than I'm doing in my basement, please start killing them. I'll make a praising YouTube video of you

Also, is there a way to join them?

Attached: 1555387827520.jpg (509x339, 18K)

In Minecraft? Would be nuts!

righteous nutjobs that just wanna play hero

You are fucking stupid.
They are not citizens
They do not get the rights that Americans citizens have
They are not to be treated like citizens
You are stupid.

How are the Light Foot Militia?

lol the law and order crew

they know nothing about the law

>being an economic migrant counts as seeking "asylum"
great news senpai, can I go to the promised land (nippon) as a tra/n/sportational refugee and be gibbed free railpass and tiny studio apartment?
what's that, no, they'd deport me? only brown people can flood white countries? hmm...
Also the militia is legally justified. Our constitution permits this.
>enforcing laws is racist
You don't say?

Based, fuck the ACLU

Are you retarded?

This pisses me off. Come here illegally and we’ll keep you here for two years on our people’s money. Fucking cucked country. Go medieval, lob off a fuckin finger and send them packing.

That's not true, being put in jail doesnt mean you committed a crime it means that you are charged with a crime but havent veen convicted. Its detainment.

We haven't kidnapped them, (((they))) have kidnapped us.

The funny thing is legal immigrants are under a bigger microscope than illegals. An illegal committing a crime has way less consequences than a legal immigrant committing a crime.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-20 09-41-06.png (608x144, 18K)

They were legal asylum seekers, goy!

Not sure how you join, I do remember a Canadian Militia group was shooting illegals crossing their border, and I believe there is a militia in Texas that was also shooting them

>both those militias are illegal due to just killing them
Also a border patrol agent was dumping water that was left for illegals crossing so they’d die of dehydration

The retardation of this is so profound

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-20 09-44-55.png (624x387, 40K)

The UN is a nice idea but when you see stuff like this the org just comes off as incredibly arrogant.

>Also a border patrol agent was dumping water that was left for illegals crossing so they’d die of dehydration
Nothing wrong with that. It's the same as dumping out milk people leave for feral cats. Stop leaving the fucking milk out and the cats won't come around.

eleanor roosevelt claimed she helped create the document.
the us government signed and it became the law of the land

Attached: Eleanor_roosevelt_human_rights_english_-_Resize_548w.jpg.png (548x331, 118K)

>not ziptieing then and leaving them in a wadi

We need more groups like this.

>ACLU calls it kidnapping
well that's the ACLU's problem, since it is legal, and it is legally not kidnapping

The militia group still thinks Trump will build the wall. Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahaha

of course the us has been backsliding especially the republicans. they're not really interested in human rights

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-19 03-05-56.png (579x544, 317K)

the universal declaration isn't binding
Most 'asylum seekers' are economic migrants.
The constitution also says the government is supposed to protect the country from invaders and that militias have the right to protect the country from invaders.

They’re all self conscious that some will call them ... larpers

Oh look the micropenis faggot militia group went out and kidnapped a bunch of kids to take them home and rape them. Typical white boy fantasy

or treaties or law. they like to use them as a cudgel to beat on other people but that's about it

Wtf is the definition of “asylum”? Permanent vacation stay?

>the universal declaration isn't binding
they just signed to look good
Most 'asylum seekers' are economic migrants.
that's why they have interviews with immigration

Most border patrol agents are right wing, like much of law enforcement, which is why I find it funny when leftists think a right wing uprising would be stopped considering most law enforcement would probably help the right wing death squads

Cope more Fucking beaner

they get court dates and never show up
I don't blame people for wanting a better life for themselves and their families, but the US cannot absorb a never ending stream of central Americans. militias like this are just the beginning, people are fed up

Just fucking shoot them and leave their bodies in the desert to rot. No one will miss them and that's a handful less probably cartel traffickers to worry about.

you can't just call people invaders or terrorist because you don't like it.
well you can but serious people will rightfully ignore you

they get court dates and never show up
that's a problem with the law

I’ll trade spots with them. I want out of this fucking rat race

>US cannot absorb a never ending stream of central Americans
but it has endless money to invade and take over their countries?

>GOY YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO ANYTHING WITHOUT (((OUR))) PERMISSION
Someone please "kidnap" every member of the ACLU.

>militias like this are just the beginning, people are fed up
people for the status quo on everything else are fed up eh?

20tn national debt

As usual it was Fidel's fault all along.

U retarded sun? It literally is a crime, and they're not citizens.

we don't give a shit our government is causing the problem we just don't wanna be inconvenienced

>but it has endless money to invade and take over their countries?

Democracy in a Nutshell, Leaf.

Attached: 1527968752719.jpg (1050x802, 607K)

Can’t they just shoot them?

My frustrated friend is absolutely right. Illegal Aliens are not due any protection under the constitution and should be handled accordingly.

immigrants didn't force your leaders to spend that money

the militia are serving as a uber service.
1. step over fence
2. flag down a militia
3. militia calls border patrol for you
3. border patrol gives you papers and calls catholic charities.
4. catholic charities fills out your welfare forms and drives you to your section 8 housing.

The militia is helping speed up the process by calling border patrol for them.

cuba venezuela and nicaragua will be the next countries destabilized for the profit of your elites.
and trump is going to do it. and create thousands more immigrants

Build the wall

It's (((their))) new tactic. (((They))) are doing same thing in Italy, when prime minister block ships with niggers in port, calling it kidnapping.

Bomb Mexico

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-20 10-16-54.png (618x798, 183K)