AUS/POL/ SATURDAY EDITION

Evening lads

>'Uncharted territory': WeChat's new role in Australian public life raises difficult questions
abc.net.au/news/2019-04-19/wechats-new-role-in-australian-politics-raises-questions/11031878

>Australian election 2019: Bill Shorten pledges to 'stop the rot' on penalty rates
theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/apr/20/australian-election-shorten-focuses-on-easter-pay-hits-morrison-on-healthcare

>Shorten accuses Liberals of 'American-style fake news campaign'
9news.com.au/world/bill-shorten-fake-news-facebook-liberal-party-death-tax/57932a53-3ea2-4791-9e73-e550f6572fd6

>Federal election 2019: Labor says it's 'extraordinary' Morrison is 'contemplating' nuclear power – as it happened
theguardian.com/australia-news/live/2019/apr/18/federal-election-2019-coalition-labor-tax-climate-economy-shorten-morrison-politics-live

Port Adelaide condemns racist abuse on social media targeting Indigenous AFL star Paddy Ryder
>mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-20/port-adelaide-paddy-ryder-racist-abuse-social-media/11033386

Melbourne's Love Machine nightclub shooting victim Richard Arow dies in hospital
> mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-20/melbourne-love-machine-nightclub-patron-dies-from-injuries/11018352

Follow the leaders
> mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-19/federal-election-2019-campaign-heatmap-labor-coaltion-leaders/11024894?section=politics

Vote #1 Conservative National's Lads

www.conservativenationalparty.org

Attached: 1546446387936.jpg (1662x2400, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wFUhJJ78Jl0
youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk
youtu.be/rTPrmrHRO7k
bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
youtu.be/NdnqZTSGJ5M
twitter.com/MaajidNawaz/status/1119368324444504064
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck niggers, chinks and poos

fpbp
/thread

check those digits out, the only thing that sucks about it is that the OP is a shill for Fraser Anning.

#eggboygang

VOTE ANNING

Attached: 1555499064428.png (1313x875, 1.18M)

seriously lads, get this in, on and around ya ear holes

youtu.be/wFUhJJ78Jl0

troll

Jeans and a tie, get a load of the head on the cunt too.

I used to be fucking jacked
Before I became a hikkikomori
Don’t talk to me about lifting

so all these immigrant girls
some of them are a bit of alright
do they just want you so they can bring their parents over and divorce rape you?

want me to choke you out? i'll tug you off

Absolutely based

That's proper formal attire if you aren't a poof from the suburbs

look's screwed on straight

>voting for a literal meme in 2019
Do you fags not remember what happened in 2016?

Attached: 1545218442892.png (394x360, 174K)

cunt at least 80% of Australia lives in the suburbs.

>this
this
this.

He isn't going to get re-elected, but that's no reason not to vote for him.

FA [1]
PH [2]
Literally whoever else is that far right (Shooters and Fishers?)

Attached: VOTE_ANGG .png (1097x336, 405K)

Far right propaganda plastered on top of a picture of Uluru.

No one seeing the irony of this I guess.

Yeah and 80% are poofs

sick one.

DAILY REMINDER THAT DAVID LEYONHELM IS THE ONLY POLITICIAN WHO WILL SAVE AUS

DO NOT VOTE FOR NANNY STATE POLITICIANS

Trump would never say things like this. Anning is a top bloke, you soi riddled goblin

Attached: anning_tweet_4.png (601x434, 60K)

>party logo
>"far-right propaganda"
stay mad, shlomo

Attached: 656356464.jpg (1200x375, 121K)

left wing cuck you're in for a nasty surprise come the election results.

I know, that's why I said it

not with your faggot attitude

Who says you can't do both? You gotta be in shape for the upcoming race war, user.

Even if he doesn't get in I think he will generate enough votes to make Libs consider coming away from pandering to the leftists.
If enough people vote for right leaning parties it will show pollies that we are a group large enough to seriously pander to in an attempt to win votes.

reminder that the chinks are laughing on their chink social media that Notre Dame got burnt

you wish you piece of shit. No one in Australia is going to accept political pandering to far right elements. To do so is and always will be political suicide in Australia.

Sorry sweetie, you're right.

Fraser Anning's party is totally going to win more than 300,000 votes.

If you are port of that Stormfront activist group, you should enlarge some of his twitter posts and put it on some A0 or B0 sized card from Officeworks and then attach it to cardboard and stick them up around his electorate.

Or call up local talk back radio stations saying that you support him (this is free advertising to thousands of people).

Put on your meme flag commie

you tell people not to vote for them. I tell people vote for them. yin yang you are a bigot

They are just jealous of a building that didn't fall down by itself.
Unlike their cheap shit buildings.

>replies to different anons with the same coloured ID
You fucking what

Attached: 1548933649520.jpg (251x233, 10K)

nah they think it's funny because the frogs burned Yuan Ming Yuan in 1860

You heard

Once they see how many people (votes) are getting sick of this shit you might be surprised you semen gargling cum receptacle.

ON got two seats in NSW
eat shit faggot

And you'd be completely surprised if you'd come up for air from your auto-fellatio that people like you are far fewer than you think. The fact is, the majority of Australians don't support Fraser Anning or his rhetoric, and his party won't win a political base because the young demographic has no interest in a boomer that has to punch a teenager back cause he can't handle a little egg on his head.

Stay mad, racist slime.

shooters, fishers and farmers got three

what's wrong with being racist, I was born that way

you sound butthurt as fuck
years and years of leftists controlling the narrative on the internet
now everyone knows what massive faggots you are, you were surely born that way
nature over nurture, no one can be that big a faggot out of their own volition

yeah sure
that was kind of different tho wasn't it
because of the water or somethin

Sadly, One Nation is STILL retarded.

They picked a candidate who is a "mummy blogger". But is known for being a scam artist.

>racist slime
Cringe
Get off Jow Forums normalfag

don't really know, I only looked at what parties got seats

you're a cunt but I am only calling you that because I can't think of anything worse to call you

>boomer that has to punch a teenager back cause he can't handle a little egg on his head.
What's the chink-australian voting demographic like in his area, this is redmeat for the older ones like vote vote vote, yes might even pull some of them away from the liberal democrats

...on top of a picture of Ayers Rock
>ftfy

>call the guy who is legitimately suggesting on ways to improve on "our" parties a cunt
Yeah OK you shill.

Her candidate in SA is known for offering to sell twitter followers, that is what she made it into the news for kek. She has a reach of 0.0007% so yeah, not exactly huge clout.

>>Federal election 2019: Labor says it's 'extraordinary' Morrison is 'contemplating' nuclear power
We have masses of uranium, we're almost entirely tectonically stable and the country is almost entirely uninhabitable wasteland that could surely furnish a few waste dumps for an otherwise clean power source. Why is it 'extraordinary'? I fucking hate our politics.

who should I vote for then? cunt

lets put that into lefist parlance

"mummy bloooger" = stronk feminist indepenant parent with something to say
"scam artist" = needs money no matter how, so she isn't dependent on men

Do you reckon we'll see the likes of another Ang in our lifetime lads?

Attached: Ang.png (940x627, 717K)

I never fucking said you shouldn't vote for One Nation or Fraser Anning you dipshit. I personally will be voting for both (if I can).

I am just extremely disappointed that One Nation STILL has not learnt it's lesson to better vet it's candidates. This candidate could turn out to be great, and I hope so, but it really doesn't seem that One Nation has done their homework on her at all.

>According to an interview with Azzopardi published in The Advertiser, the Tweet prompted One Nation to reach out and make contact.

One Nation needs to start their own Young Nationals/Young Liberals. Call it the Young Nation or something, that way they can get legitimate candidates who aren't fucking idiots and the party knows just who they are.

I agree I am a dipshit, i'm on the piss and though you were that other pink ID cockhead

>a boomer that has to punch a teenager
It was a slap you weak bitch.
All your insults do not change the fact that your parents defective genes created another semi functioning tard who is now roaming around in the real world.
In days gone by you would have been drowned at birth to save the rest of society from having to deal with your childish screeching every time some one says something you disagree with.
Show me where Hitler touched you.
Notice I used the brown doll?
That's because only a third world shitskin would screech as much as you instead of having a rational argument.
Keep seething, commie inbred.

Attached: doll 2.jpg (224x224, 6K)

you can't expect ON to attract great people
too much social and economic risk for anyone running for them

ALL HAIL AYATOLLAH ANNING

Attached: D708C80A-94AC-4B12-91F8-F5420829BAA7.png (750x1334, 1.24M)

it was bad optics he should of handled it better. Normies bring up the fact he took three swings at eggboy and then his security choked the cocky fuck

"Ayers Rock" is going the same way as "BC/AD," "black" and "tranny."
We're losing the semantics game, user. Why even bother?

Attached: 1551177315234.jpg (657x527, 36K)

What's with
>ALL HAIL AYATOLLAH ANNING ?
Are you a muzzie trying to make Anning look bad?

That was assault you whiny cuck. As guy attacked from behind and nearly killed by our wonderous indigenous population (who got suspsneed sentences) I would have caved the little shits face in.

hewwo Aussies

it's 11pm. sleepies soon

Attached: 1555560265559.png (660x633, 491K)

nah he asked pope Francis for the call to the next Crusade and he just sucked Anning's toes

Yeah, there'll be guys like him repping ON in the senate in the future. As of now, we're stuck with Malcolm Roberts, who's a fucking idiot that won't shut up about his bullshit opinions (like global warming being a hoax).
But we may get lucky next election.

Attached: smoking.png (800x800, 271K)

>you can't expect ON to attract great people
They would attract perfectly fine people if they would just grow them from young.
>too much social and economic risk
You need to remember just how big Australia is user. The Liberal Party has 80,000 members AND their Youth Wing to draw candidates from.

PHON has 5,000 members and doesn't bother growing their own with a Youth Wing (what the fuck?)

nah your sister just put bunny ears on

Praise Anning

Attached: 6565656.png (990x712, 1.28M)

After the slap the teen went to punch Anning went responded by starting his own punch you commie cuck.

s o o n
but shitposting is more important

Attached: sleepies2.jpg (1803x1351, 388K)

Do you get the joke, you know Eric Striker? Since people call him basically a NazBol, the Ayatollah meme came to life and now that is synonymous with people that are fucking based

Agreed.
It should have been one instantaneous reply straight to the face of the lityle poofter.
>instinctive response
>not just a slap
>legitimate reaction to a perceived threat
Poofter flat on his cumdripping arse.
Simples.

Most normies I know thought it was great to see someone retaliate instead of just taking it like a cuck.
Fun fact.
If it had happened in QLD eggtwink would have been charged under our coward punch laws.
We actually have a law specifically relating to cunts king hitting people and king hitting a senior citizen would not have been defendable by our Labor gov.

HEIL ANNING

the kid was a fuckwit, Anning and his people should of taken a backstep. it just makes him look violent. I agree what he did was the right thing to do. Normies just look as his policies and violent and bad and his evil because he want's to not let in shit. What happened just doesn't really help

you're expecting too much too soon

he should of straight up deck the guy but what I am hearing is the fact the security chocked him and Anning is a ebil Nazi who will gas people. I know some who agree but they were already sick of the state we are in

I shouldn't have compared them to The Liberals.

The Green's have about 15,000 members.

One Nation about 5,000 members.

Both parties have been around for about 20 years, one Party has a Youth Wing, and one of these parties comes off a LOT more professional than the other. Even if you think that they are big babies, they are still much more professional.

>Invading New Zealand and declaring "Der Größere Australische Reich" when!?!?!

Attached: Australian.png (1194x1074, 78K)

>Since people call him basically a NazBol, the Ayatollah meme came to life and now that is synonymous with people that are fucking based
The only joke is that a based aussie nationalist is being called the ayatollah.
Just sounds like sperging without any thought.
FFS.
Try "Crusader Anning" it least it sounds like he is against muzzies and not their leader.
Whoever came up with ayatollah should be beaten to a pulp.

Central Happenings Network or CHN
Has had his channel of 7.4k subs and 300 plus videos and streams TERMINATED for no reason.
No strikes were given or warnings
>then his backup
Was locked so he cant use it but people still think hes around!!!
They completely deleted him and memory holed him as it used to say he "violated hated speech" when i clicked his channel.
We are in an Age of mega Censorship!! Everyone is at risk!!

>THIS IS HIS NEW CHANNEL!!!!
Chaotic-Good Accelerationism
youtu.be/2mFWtBnF7Uk

Dlive.tv/BellagioSampler

And Twitch BasedBellagio

This is fucking nuts with the red dot going to pink and Assange getting arrested THE DAY AFTER!!!!
youtu.be/rTPrmrHRO7k
>stream from Saturday morning
FUCK YOUTUBE AND JEWGLE

bitchute.com/video/ASB59iiwde8/
>This HONKLER video got flagged for hate speech on his new channel by discord Tranny fags
What is wrong with this video??? Too many red pills.

NEWEST VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/NdnqZTSGJ5M
>!!!!
ALSO NOTRE DAME!! CHRISTIANITY IS UNDER ATTACK., x.x,

Overtime tonight, lad?

Attached: 45254543635635.png (1110x590, 714K)

looks comfy

hab good sleep user

you too
Quads confirm!

Attached: comfy.jpg (480x640, 93K)

> I know some who agree but they were already sick of the state we are in
And they finally saw a man with balls stand up to the nonsense.
Calling him a kid, no one cares.
The chink doctor shot and killed in mcgreggor a couple of days ago was shot by a 17 year old.

huh bring me up to speed?

Sargoy getting slandered hard with hit pieces after announcing he's running for MEP

twitter.com/MaajidNawaz/status/1119368324444504064

He's basically destroyed UKIP

Attached: sargoy.jpg (589x308, 39K)

Those digits

Attached: E642AEDA-013A-407D-9DED-48F36595D0AF.jpg (384x384, 22K)

What would this sandnigger know about pigs kek

Ayres Rock, you lefty faggot.

Haha I see what you did there

Sargon is a fucking idiot, and I wouldn't let him 100 kilometers near my party.

which party is that?

It’s Ayers Rock ya fucking poofta cunt

My imaginary one

sure thing shill