Men, would you consider this to be too muscular?

Men, would you consider this to be too muscular?

Attached: xaoa7vumwp631.jpg (1080x1080, 90K)

No. That’s delicious

Yes.

no, thats a nice body

Yes but just a little bit

No

Yes, muscles make women look less feminine, so it isn’t as attractive as it could be

Nah, you're fine.

Is this actually you, OP? If so, please post more pics so we can better answer your question.

You look like the girl in tomb raider, so it’s hot

>Men, would you consider this to be too muscular?
No, but boys might. That's hot and goes to show she can pull her own weight.

Absolutely not

This, preferably without clothes.

>just a little bit
And why is that

Need timestamp to confirm OP === [ pic related ]

She's yummy, as long as she doesn't bulk

Are the tits real though? Athletic, fit women tend to have deflated boobs as they lose fat to gain muscle definition

Not at all babe
I wish more women had your body type, I just want to like those abs

Attached: HIS DONG GREW THREE SIZES THAT DAY.png (343x432, 278K)

no

i came

Take away the tits and that's literally a dude.

So yes.

you look insecure

that's peak athleticism, i'd sell my left leg to get a gf like her

i think you are forgetting about the vagina, uterus, and ovaries, user

so incredibly hot

I mean, it's 2019, is that really a deciding factor?

Don’t care.

I want to lick those abs
>tfw no Jow Forums gf to have sweaty post workout sex with

Too much ab, not enough flab. I like my girls thick.

This woman is in her physical prime.

>I like my women to be obese blobs
thick has been bastardized just like curvy has

Don't put words in my mouth you fat fuck.

Kinda. Shes very hot, but shed be even hotter for me if she was a little less muscular.

Arms/shoulders are just a little big for my taste but I would get over it

she's got a cute face, so she gets a pass
fat would be much much worse

Nah, but i would prefer higher bodyfat (just a little). Also, i dislike fake boobs.

Absolutely not.

Attached: Kornheiser Boner.png (300x410, 219K)

This. The bigger issue is going to a gym and being ogled by a bunch of horny meatheads.

Looks good. I’d be intimidated if I wasn’t in shape tho.

Her face bothers me more than the muscles. The muscles are very subtle and it's a good thing she doesn't have broad Superman shoulders, those look awful.

Shoulders are slightly larger than what I would want, but otherwise it's tasty.

No I wish my girlfriend could look like that lol.

A toe over the line of too much. Women don't need to push their fitness to the extent that men have to to look TYPICALLY attractive.

Attached: 1560811583097.png (220x236, 100K)

Try harder girling. Muahaha.

a bit much for my taste. I know muscular farm girls who are obviously strong but it looks natural & sexy, unlike this, IMO. I also think if you want to be fit then live a lifestyle which demands fitness from you. Grow a garden, go backpacking, cut and split wood, build things etc.. It's productive and shapes your body to efficiently perform within your lifestyle. Working out at a gym for hours tuning muscles to unnatural tasks seems psycho.

Fine by me

Her biceps are a bit too defined

Her tits are sooooo close to looking like a man's pecs so yeah

yes, bur she is probably swoll and/or flexing making it look worse then it is. But I would also stillcfuck the shit out of her, so it probably isn't worth fretting about.

God this is disgusting. I want to be able to rest my head on some thick and soft thighs, not rock-hard muscle. If I wanted that I'd fuck my bros

Holy fuck I want to just feel her muscles for a bit

perfect

No, she's very beautiful. I would have to get more in shape to feel adequate, though.

No. Only skelemen who don't take care of their bodies will think that's "too muscular" because it makes them feel weak.

She's still a little less attractive than she'd otherwise look because of how low her bf% is, though. She's probably in the 8-12% range, while women enjoy optimal health (and looks, imo) closer to 20.

No, it's just right. It's probably a bit too tone for some cowards but that's their fault.

You'd realize that unflexed muscle-tissue is still soft and comfy if you weren't a degenerate layabout with a rotting carcass of a body, faggot.

if they no longer have tits then yea, too much muscle

Your stomach rather sexy, arms are ok which I mean they don't hurt or add to your attractiveness. Over all your attractive

Perfection.

wouldn't worry about it

No

too Jow Forums

absolutely perfect and based

there is no way that's actually you

but the answer is a resounding no

yES THIS IS TOO MUSCULAR BUT SEXY THOUGH

Nice tits

I would consider it perfect

no i consider it manly
only closethomos want a manly woman

The arms are a bit too much, the stomach is perfect.
It is not that a body like this doesn't look good, it is more like it is unnecessary.
I whish I had a body like that.

I would honestly pull down her top and grab her tits while no one was watching she is that beautiful

No

Nah that thot is fresh as fuck

Boobs are too large but the muscles are perfect.

No

It seems a bit... off.

I don't know if it's just the picture, but the shoulders look a bit overdeveloped compared to the traps and triceps. Forearms are also a bit smaller than I'd expect, both of which might be related to the less defined legs. The pecs also seem a little small. Possibly avoiding presses to retain more of a feminine look?

Overall, not too big, just kind of uneven.

Yes... but I’d still tap

Tones cores on a girl is so sexy. You can see and feel their muscles working as they ride you. It’s something every man must go through at least once in his life. My current girlfriend is fucking chubby and lazy so even if she did ride me, it’s fucking disappointing

No but for that level of fitness it's a shame she hasn't got bigger thighs. Large muscular thighs on a woman are extremely hot.

The arms are a bit of a turn off but definitely keep that toned midriff

Yes

No, and usually fit girl fuck way better.

If women who train look like a dude, then men who don't look like little bitches

Attached: Reps for jesus.jpg (320x320, 15K)

You're a soft miserable layabout and a fat apologist. You should be burned at the stake.

Anyways OP, that looks a little intense, but still sexy. I'm into it.

This looks unnatural to me, and incredibly vain. To have that kind of body you have to spend a lot of time on it. I’d rather my partner have other hobbies that weren’t akin to a hamster wheel. That being said I don’t think it’s worse than being over weight. I’d rather have something more... balanced.

very false. getting stronger and more flexible in the upper body has only increased my breast size.

Defined, not muscular. Personally I like fit girls but I don't like it when they have strong shoulders because it impacts the femininity of their silhouette, or a toned chest area.

yes

Attached: CA8A718C-8824-4F8E-A7CE-036477F20A0D.png (600x718, 435K)

No. "Too muscular" is a meme, unless she's literally bodybuilder tier she won't be too muscular.
Most of the "too muscular" women you see are just super-ripped for competition, and once they put on 10 pounds in the off-season they look fine

Attached: 12959978_1731386067145398_1868222307_n.jpg (480x480, 32K)

technically you're the fat fucker here

kinda on the edge of what i'd be into but sometimes an amazon is nice.

depends on the guy
I think it's just right

yeah, looks too manly for my taste

Oh yeah. She has defined pectorals, her tits look like they were taped on.

fit grills are the sexiest grills.
Your pic isn't too muscular but might be a little too lean, if she gained ~5 pounds of fat she'd be perfect. Women shouldn't be fat but abs don't look good on them.

Attached: fit girl lifting.jpg (1080x1620, 270K)

post pics

Bumping a 4 hour old dead thread from 2 days ago? God you're pathetic.

She wouldn't go for me, so it's a non-question.

If we were to hook up though, I suspect she's ride too hard and give me a heart attack.

Too bad you look like a fuckin man now, might as well just call you Gary, and you can go work at the steel foundry.

Gary you so steong, would you open this jar with YOUR BIG MUSCULAR ARMS AND CHEST!?

That's perfect. She has beyond a beautiful face, an amazing jawline, and her body is beautiful. Her definition and contrast on her muscles looks beautiful, her skin tone fits her perfectly, her sculpted chest looks nice, and the core looks absolutely amazing. I also find the thighs not being muscular big contrasts very nice. The slimmer thighs don't grab the attention and creates a nice build-up to a developed core, and slim yet muscular arms, followed by nice looking shoulders and pecks (the muscle in the chest I find helps emphasize the assets) and leads to a beautiful, feminine face. I'd be proud to have a woman like that, user

No. She still has tits. If the girl still has real tits, she is fine.

That's fine. She looks healthy.