Guys I want to enter one of the top 100 universities but my grades suck is there another chance for me I wasn't caring...

guys I want to enter one of the top 100 universities but my grades suck is there another chance for me I wasn't caring I thought that I would kill my self in 2 years I changed now and I was in one of the top 200 but I drop out it's been 3 years now

Attached: 1559892230816.jpg (1004x936, 107K)

>I want to enter one of the top 100 universities
Why?

Going to a good school doesn't matter of you don't pay attention.

Im going to ignore the fact that I feel universities are just a bloated self congratulating scams to make the rich richer because I got a great idea!

>be a crazy protesting young adult.
>pick a generic cause to rally behind
>do a crazy ass thing that gets the attention of the news like standing at a place for a week or starving yourself or some weird as performance art
>have that cause tie in with academics and free thinking and diversity or whatever
> challenge universities by name to accept people "like you" that challenge the opposition and norms.

universities go ape shit over weird stuff like that. fuck it.

or just don't go to those over rated money traps if you don't have a scholarship and couldn't even pay attention long enough to earn any credit anyways.

>why
better education better chances with life
right now I just want to get back
I don't care about that all I care about my life man it's not a trap money I don't want to be like this I want to get better

Don't. I just graduated from a top 100 university and it fucking sucked.
Unless you're going for one the classics like Medicine, Law, or maybe teaching don't do it. The debt isn't worth it. College is a meme and you learn more online.

>it's not a trap
YES IT IS.
THERE IS NO QUALITY CONTROL. You are just as likely to get a terrible teacher as you are an amazing one. It's highschool with more class options, bigger schoolgrounds, and apartments on campus.
IT'S
A FRIGGEN
JOKE

>working at mcdonalds is better
if I don't go to uni I won't get the job
focus on what I ask I didn't ask if the uni is meme or not
online courses won't get me nowhere so stop it

also if I really don't need uni than can I learn online and take an exam like cisco?

>Not going to Uni means you work at McDonalds
YOU
HAVE
BEEN
SOLD
A
LIE

Top 100 universities are a joke. If you put in a serious application, they will still accept you regardless of your grades. Theyre so money hungry right now that theyll accept anyone who is willing to apply and take on their tuition debt lol

Dont go. Youll end up never being able to pay it off.
My friend went to vet school, makes 95k+ a year (plus monthly bonuses) and cant even dream of being able to pay off her debt of 600k+ within her lifetime. Shes hoping to get the rest of whatever remains pardoned when she is able to when she turns 55. Imagine having the sort of mindset over debt??? Fuck that lol

everyone here saying don’t go to college because scam and not worth, but what’s a viable alternative thats easy to follow like mindlessly wandering through university?

than offer me a better job
and don't even start learn to code meme
I have something specific in my mind I want to major in math it's not like that everything is ok
this if you think you have anything I can do other than uni feel free to talk about it

Community college. Its extremely cheap and youll learn the same shit without the debt.
I went to my community college for art. Now i make $2600+ a month from my patreon, and this is not including the $250-700 I make monthly in commissions separate from my patreon. I have 0 college debt and work from the comfort of my home.

The alternative right now is becoming your own boss and working over the internet. There are several news articles about literal 12 yr olds making $35k a year selling slime on etsy, ebay, and youtube.
My friend is a no-name voice actress on youtube and she makes $4000 a month from her channel making 40 second videos voice acting fandom comics.

Universities are universities.
An affordable state school is going to give you virtually education as an ivy league. That’s how rich kids during the admission’s scandal didn’t just immediately fail out. It’s nearly the same difficulty, and the same classes. Graduating from a “better” school is all part of the credentialism scheme.
This. What you do in undergrad is debatably more important than the degree itself. Focus on classes and working internships.
>they will still accept you regardless of your grades
I can’t say this is true. Universities in America are competitive. Having a 3.0 average or less typically means you aren’t getting into a prestigious school unless you’re the last member of your aboriginal tribe.
Uni is viable. Just don’t get a meme degree, and don’t take up mortgage-like student loans. Most state colleges are affordable if you get in the right program.

>Community college
you've been memed by

So you make at most $40k/year? I mean, you’re only earning 50% more than poverty line.
Even after student loans, the average college student could expect to net more than you do.

people on Jow Forums are fucking useless you only ask them about stupid stuff like why my poop hurt

I mean what are you majoring in? Unless you wanna be a doctor or lawyer or smth you prolly just need good field experience which you definitely wont get in college

Math

Try getting better grades. It's fucking high school so if you can't hack it there, the "Big boi prestigious universities" Will fuck you.

I finished high school years ago and drop out of uni not high school

Use a fucking period first