Best method to kill myself

Want to an hero. Best way to go about it? Most painless of a way if at all possible pls. I’m thinking drowning but just jumping into the middle of the fucking sea since there’s a space open with my family to go on a cruise, could just go off in the dead of night and quietly go, completely empty my lungs and then as soon as I’m fully submerged I’ll completely breathe in water to fill me lungs and get it over with. Bonus is I can’t swim. That’s the best idea at the moment. Any other ideas?

Attached: ADBC35B2-7387-425A-B5F4-30C68C8FD6C6.jpg (569x500, 55K)

this is posted daily. Stop trying to create non-genuine edgy material

Drawing would be a terrifying way to go, imo, and I've considered it. Yes, I'd say there's a good chance of success and low-no pain, but the sheer terror in those last minutes would be terrible. Even so, there is also a relatively high chance of being retrieved and/or being permanently fucked up.
If you can get guns, a properly placed shotgun round is the best way to go. Secondly I'd choose height, as in jumping out of a plane (w/o parachute obviously). Maybe tied for 2nd would be gassing, but this seems difficult to get the right kind of gas.
You can also suicide by cops and/or take out a few politicians if you want to do some good before you die

*drowning*
Duh

not edgy. life rejects me so what’s the point in sticking around

eh I’m a pretty discreet guy so p sure no one will find me till it’s too late

what about something like morphine as opposed to drowning?

Hey, it's *your* last hurrah. I don't care. But your instincts WILL kick in. You best put a bunch of weights on because you will try swimming to the surface, even if you go unconscious.
I haven't looked into that sort of thing since it seems harder to attain. However, fentanyl I hear is extremely potent and similar to morphine, so if you could get just a little, that would be a peaceful way to go. I personally would avoid other street drug od's since they are not guaranteed at all to kill, plus a high resuscitation rate

Stop bothering us about it

Please do not kill yourself. Why do you want to commit suicide?

Fuck off, moralist, unless you plan on living his life for him.

Unironically living a fulfilling life.
Seriously. If you're already planning to kill yourself then you might as well take some risks by traveling or sky diving or whatever. At best you see the world in a new light, at worst you get your wish.

That was not very nice.
Please apologize :(

it does suck pretty hard knowing 0 out of 10 billion women in the world would be interested in dating you.

Yes, it does. Are you new to this club or are you just trying to be sympathetic?

No. Legitimately kill yourself. You need to more than op

this’ll probably be my last reply so I’ll leave dw

because life rejects me. I don’t know the last time I was truly happy and I wanted to spend my life helping others (by being a doctor) and I’m not even cut out to do that. I just wanted to be happy and I realised that I’ll never be happy no matter how hard I try in life so what’s the point in hoping since I’ve hoped already for almost 22 years

I thought about that but I have no money anyway, I really wanted to travel and explore the world in hopes that it might bring me some sort of happiness, but studying constantly meant that I couldn’t have time to work and study at the same time so I have no money to travel at all. Pretty sad that I’ve never seen another country in my entire life at all, not on a single holiday

Please don't do it. I know I'm only some online fuck that you don't know, but please, don't do it. Things can get better, but you have to actually try. I'm sorry that you spent so much time studying and couldn't travel the world, but if you kill yourself, you'll never get to see anything or make something of yourself.

Your family can afford a cruise. You're a big whiner. Why don't you anhero ahead of the cruise so someone else can take your ticket. My mom has cancer and we can barely afford anything because of medical bills.
You think your life is bad but maybe if you did something else for others you wouldn't be so selfish.

Matthew 11:28-30 KJV
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. [29] Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. [30] For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Matthew 28:18-20 KJV
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. [19] Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: [20] Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

John 3:16 KJV
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

You know how manynpeople wantvto be doctors and dont make it? You think they're trying to kill themselves too? C'mon OP Im pretty sure theres something even you can do if you work on it.

Helium exit bag. Google it

Based

Samefag

Oh shut the fuck up! You want to help others by killing yourself???? You haven't tried yet to help others! You don't need a medical degree to do good things.

You complaining about your misery without doing something positive.
And having a fucking degree will not make you happy.
Happiness is how you perceived things arround you, so start to improve yourself and take your responsibility!

2 Corinthians 4:2-4 ESV
But we have renounced disgraceful, underhanded ways. We refuse to practice cunning or to tamper with God's word, but by the open statement of the truth we would commend ourselves to everyone's conscience in the sight of God. [3] And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. [4] In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Romans 10:9-13 ESV
because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. [10] For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. [11] For the Scripture says, "Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame." [12] For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him. [13] For "everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

Many people say that things get better and I have truly tried making things better (exercising, meeting new people, being more productive and fixing up my sleeping pattern) but nothing has worked.

I’m truly sorry to hear that you have medical bills that you have to pay; we don’t have them in the UK. My parents saved for 8 odd years for this and paid £300 each for this; hand to heart this is probably the first holiday they’ve been on in a decade probably.

I wish I could have someone take my place then. Doctors have an extremely

I would like to think I have helped people and even saved someone’s life one time, but in the end everyone just tramples all over me so I guess option b is to move to some remote South American town and live out my days there. There is nothing happy to perceive around me, I’m neck deep in stress, debt and people around me who don’t want me to do well, whilst being depressed for 10 years and keeping everything that ever happened to me bottled up inside. I guess this is probably the only way to let it loose. Either that or I go to some remote ass place as mentioned above and use what little knowledge I have to try and help people at the very least.

An extremely high suicide rate. I’m sorry I don’t know why it cut off there.

Then leave your toxic ambient.
Talk to someone irl because you are a fucking human, you have the necessity to feel and express your feelings.
Go south and help people or whatever, but change your life.
This will take time and effort, but if you want to help people, the first person you should help is yourself!

top kek from these replies
helium tank is your choice

HEY OP

I AM IN MY MID THIRTIES AND A VIRGIN

TRICK IS IF YOU WANT TO DIE SAVE UP MONEY AND EAT GOOD FOOD

GOOD FOOD MAKES ME NOT WANT TO DIE

HOPE THIS HELPS

Select all squares with
stairs
If there are none, click skip

Just do what I do, eat like shit, don't exercise, and let nature kill you off in a few decades.

NO FRIEND THEY ACTUALLY DILUTE CONSUMER HELIUM SO YOU CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE

ALSO THERE IS A WORLDWIDE HELIUM SHORTAGE

YOU REALLY NEED TO DO YOUR SUICIDE HOMEWORK BEFORE POSTING